Fat destruction on PES Alphamine (sponsored log)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Day 14

    Macros: 165/110/95
    Calories: 1955

    Lowest I've went on carbs during this log. Wasn't my favorite day but today should be awesome with the extra carbs.

    Btw, strength has been pretty consistent even though I've dropped weight. I don't feel much if any weaker. Just feel tired sometimes from the lack of calories.

    Any suggestions/critiques welcome to help speed my process up.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Have you ever been to Kewpee Burger in Lima, OH?
    Never been to Lima.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Keep it up bro! The fat dropped off me on days 14-21. I'm hoping to do something similar this week but not quite as drastic as last.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Never been to Lima.
    It's worth going just to go to Kewpee. It's like going back to 1950 and having a cheeseburger. They even offer green olives as a topping

  5. Day 15

    Macros: 160/325/115
    Calories: 2975

    First time I've pretty much reached maintenance. It felt pretty good and today my muscles feel full.

    Workout:

    Tri-set: BW pull ups, bent over barbell rows 95lbs, and hammer strength pull downs 90lbs. 3 sets of 12,8,10.

    Cable curls: dropset

    Seated DB Curls with twist: 25 x 13, 25 x 12

    Preacher barbell curls: dropset 55lbs to 45lbs

    Felt good to boost the metabolism a bit yesterday. Won't eat a ton of carbs until Sunday..
    •   
       


  6. Day 16

    Macros: 160/190/85

    Calories: 2165

    Felt like yesterday was a productive day even though I didn't do a weight session. Worked almost 12 hours and wasn't too beat up by the end.

    Always wish I could get more sleep than I do, but alphamine is there when I wake up to make me forget that I didn't sleep much I will be low carbing(low for me) today.

    Also thinking about going to 2 scoops in the morning...

  7. alphamine really helps on lack of sleep. You forget all about it....keep it up mayne!
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic
    alphamine really helps on lack of sleep. You forget all about it....keep it up mayne!
    You got that right! Thanks Doc!

  9. Day 17

    I don't go as low carb as I wanted to but I still felt drained at the end of the day..

    Macros: 200/170/95
    Calories: 2335

    Was a good day overall. Had focus, energy, and drive. Workout felt a little easier than planned..

    Crossfit style, 6 rounds of: 4 pull-ups, 4 hang snatches, 6 handstand push-ups. 2 min rest between rounds.

    Had a good sweat and felt strong. I can definitely see more striations and vascularity through my midsection. Been a long time since I could see my veins from my lats to my abs...

  10. Weighed in today at 156. 1 pound less than last week. Also dropped .5% in BF. looks like alphamine is keeping me on the right track....

  11. Day 18

    This was last Friday. Weekend was super busy. I at least have record of this day. Can't say the same for Saturday and Sunday..

    Macros: 200/150/100

    Calories: 2300

    Workout was a chest and arms day. High rep and high volume. Felt really good.

    Macros were where I really wanted them on Friday. Will try to duplicate this coming week.

  12. Days 19 & 20

    Saturday and Sunday were super packed. Don't have a record of food eaten. Saturday there was a beer fest of rare and limited beers and barley wines. Limited edition beers are a weakness of mine. It was a crazy night and had a blast.

    Sunday was actually a good day. Ate fairly well but probably didnt get enough protein. Slept in and went to Bikram for the third week in a row. I feel much stronger in that class now. Sweat my ass off and could definitely see a difference in my abs from the week before. I am very happy with the results I've gotten from the alphamine. Obviously my diet hasn't been perfect but I am still getting results!

  13. Day 21

    Today I officially went to 2 scoops in the mornings. I liked it. Had very fatty meals today. Went out to eat with the girlfriend for breakfast..

    Macros: 140/185/140

    Calories: 2560

    Workout: tri-sets

    Seated military-upright rows-DB lateral raises

    Flat bench-Incline DB press-Incline DB flys

    CGBP-DB skullcrushers-tricep cable pulldowns

    All tri-sets were performed 3 times, to failure on each exercise, high rep on exercise 1 and 3 and heavy low rep on 2nd exercise of each tri-set. Felt huge pump on this.

    Will have a less fatty approach to eating tomorrow and will low carb it for 2 days

    Thanks to all who are following. Sorry for the delay of posts.

  14. Did you have bacon? Yuuummmm.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic
    Did you have bacon? Yuuummmm.
    Bacon no.. Chorizo yes!

  16. I love tri-sets.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I love tri-sets.
    Me too. The fatigue is epic afterwards.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I love tri-sets.
    I love bacon...i mean...tri-sets..
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  19. Day 22

    I have to say, if I wasn't taking alphamine my calorie intake would be way higher. Yesterday I was feeling sluggish and rundown. I would usually binge eat when that happens, but I feel the alphamine is keeping me in check and doesn't let my food cravings get out of control. I'm used to about 300 or more grams of carbs a day!

    Macros: 175/170/105

    Calories: 2325

    Still under maintenance but will have a lower fat count today hopefully.

    Workout: metabolic training. 4 reps power cleans, 5 pull ups, 8 back squats( light weight). 8 rounds with 1.5 min rest between rounds.
    Was quite sweaty when finished with this workout. Plus, sweat a good amount at work yesterday.

    Still seeing improvements in the mirror

  20. I may be totally lost here, but was wondering how the muscle retain-ability works if you are not eating (hunger suppression)? My question is basically this: If you are not eating (not hungry), doesn't your body eat the muscle to maintain? So, if this supp makes you not eat and your body eats muscle to maintain, then how does it keep the muscle for you? Forgive the question, just trying to learn/understand. Also, I notice when I take stuff like Volatile, Hemo Rage and then try to workout, my heart rate is ridiculously fast, and makes it hard to breathe. So, I wonder if I just take it in the morning, would it still affect me like that when I work out late in the evening. Anyone taking this just once day and getting good results?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger
    I may be totally lost here, but was wondering how the muscle retain-ability works if you are not eating (hunger suppression)? My question is basically this: If you are not eating (not hungry), doesn't your body eat the muscle to maintain? So, if this supp makes you not eat and your body eats muscle to maintain, then how does it keep the muscle for you? Forgive the question, just trying to learn/understand. Also, I notice when I take stuff like Volatile, Hemo Rage and then try to workout, my heart rate is ridiculously fast, and makes it hard to breathe. So, I wonder if I just take it in the morning, would it still affect me like that when I work out late in the evening. Anyone taking this just once day and getting good results?
    So yeah I would suggest taking it near the end of your workout as stated in another thread. Personally, I don't consider it as strong of a stimulant as other supplements I've taken. It doesn't make my heart race or make me feel whacked out. Also, I don't have any problems falling asleep on it. Actually my sleep patterns have gotten better.

  22. Day 23

    This was a super low calorie day on purpose. The only time I felt ridiculously hungry was late at night before bed. So I just had some eggs and cottage cheese with some Cholula for a bedtime snack

    Macros: 150/120/70

    Calories: 1710

    Absolutely low for me, plus the fact that work was hellishly hard on my feet and legs yesterday didn't help. So this morning I'm dragging ass.. Well I was when I woke but now the Alphamine I dosed 10min ago is kicking in

    I will try to continue the low calorie today and see how it goes. Won't actually see the weight room until Friday. Work is long today..

  23. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    So yeah I would suggest taking it near the end of your workout as stated in another thread. Personally, I don't consider it as strong of a stimulant as other supplements I've taken. It doesn't make my heart race or make me feel whacked out. Also, I don't have any problems falling asleep on it. Actually my sleep patterns have gotten better.
    Awesome, you are right, someone from another thread offered the same advice to take one dose in the morning, and another about 15 minutes before end of workout.

  24. Day 24

    Really seeing the effects from lower calorie diet and continued to keep it low yesterday. Alphamine appetite suppression is very good for me. I can eat while on it but don't feel the need to chow down either..

    Macros: 135/125/90

    Calories: 1850

    Still about a thousand below maintenance. Going to be weighing in tonight and may post up a pic or two even though I still have maybe a week left in my tub. Idk yet. But tonight will be tri-sets once again may do full upper body...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Day 24

    Really seeing the effects from lower calorie diet and continued to keep it low yesterday. Alphamine appetite suppression is very good for me. I can eat while on it but don't feel the need to chow down either..

    Macros: 135/125/90

    Calories: 1850

    Still about a thousand below maintenance. Going to be weighing in tonight and may post up a pic or two even though I still have maybe a week left in my tub. Idk yet. But tonight will be tri-sets once again may do full upper body...
    The bolded was my exact response as well. Which keeps this product effective for me both lean bulking as well as recomp or cutting. Man that protein is pretty low though. I would feel like my muscles were melting if I didn't hit 200 a day.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 95
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 06:34 PM
  2. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
  3. Reaper's Leviathan Reloaded Fat Destruction Log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 04:53 PM
  4. sdmf45 goes on the rag! MST sponsored log.
    By sdmf45 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Log in
Log in