Fat destruction on PES Alphamine (sponsored log)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Macros: 165/110/95
Calories: 1955

Lowest I've went on carbs during this log. Wasn't my favorite day but today should be awesome with the extra carbs.

Btw, strength has been pretty consistent even though I've dropped weight. I don't feel much if any weaker. Just feel tired sometimes from the lack of calories.

Any suggestions/critiques welcome to help speed my process up.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up bro! The fat dropped off me on days 14-21. I'm hoping to do something similar this week but not quite as drastic as last.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Macros: 160/325/115
Calories: 2975 :)

First time I've pretty much reached maintenance. It felt pretty good and today my muscles feel full.

Workout:

Tri-set: BW pull ups, bent over barbell rows 95lbs, and hammer strength pull downs 90lbs. 3 sets of 12,8,10.

Cable curls: dropset

Seated DB Curls with twist: 25 x 13, 25 x 12

Preacher barbell curls: dropset 55lbs to 45lbs

Felt good to boost the metabolism a bit yesterday. Won't eat a ton of carbs until Sunday..

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Macros: 160/190/85

Calories: 2165

Felt like yesterday was a productive day even though I didn't do a weight session. Worked almost 12 hours and wasn't too beat up by the end.

Always wish I could get more sleep than I do, but alphamine is there when I wake up to make me forget that I didn't sleep much :) I will be low carbing(low for me) today.

Also thinking about going to 2 scoops in the morning...

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
alphamine really helps on lack of sleep. You forget all about it....keep it up mayne!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

I don't go as low carb as I wanted to but I still felt drained at the end of the day..

Macros: 200/170/95
Calories: 2335

Was a good day overall. Had focus, energy, and drive. Workout felt a little easier than planned..

Crossfit style, 6 rounds of: 4 pull-ups, 4 hang snatches, 6 handstand push-ups. 2 min rest between rounds.

Had a good sweat and felt strong. I can definitely see more striations and vascularity through my midsection. Been a long time since I could see my veins from my lats to my abs... :)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in today at 156. 1 pound less than last week. Also dropped .5% in BF. looks like alphamine is keeping me on the right track....

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

This was last Friday. Weekend was super busy. I at least have record of this day. Can't say the same for Saturday and Sunday..

Macros: 200/150/100

Calories: 2300

Workout was a chest and arms day. High rep and high volume. Felt really good.

Macros were where I really wanted them on Friday. Will try to duplicate this coming week.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Days 19 & 20

Saturday and Sunday were super packed. Don't have a record of food eaten. Saturday there was a beer fest of rare and limited beers and barley wines. Limited edition beers are a weakness of mine. It was a crazy night and had a blast.

Sunday was actually a good day. Ate fairly well but probably didnt get enough protein. Slept in and went to Bikram for the third week in a row. I feel much stronger in that class now. Sweat my ass off and could definitely see a difference in my abs from the week before. I am very happy with the results I've gotten from the alphamine. Obviously my diet hasn't been perfect but I am still getting results!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Today I officially went to 2 scoops in the mornings. I liked it. Had very fatty meals today. Went out to eat with the girlfriend for breakfast..

Macros: 140/185/140

Calories: 2560

Workout: tri-sets

Seated military-upright rows-DB lateral raises

Flat bench-Incline DB press-Incline DB flys

CGBP-DB skullcrushers-tricep cable pulldowns

All tri-sets were performed 3 times, to failure on each exercise, high rep on exercise 1 and 3 and heavy low rep on 2nd exercise of each tri-set. Felt huge pump on this.

Will have a less fatty approach to eating tomorrow and will low carb it for 2 days :)

Thanks to all who are following. Sorry for the delay of posts.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Did you have bacon? Yuuummmm.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love tri-sets. :)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

I have to say, if I wasn't taking alphamine my calorie intake would be way higher. Yesterday I was feeling sluggish and rundown. I would usually binge eat when that happens, but I feel the alphamine is keeping me in check and doesn't let my food cravings get out of control. I'm used to about 300 or more grams of carbs a day!

Macros: 175/170/105

Calories: 2325

Still under maintenance but will have a lower fat count today hopefully.

Workout: metabolic training. 4 reps power cleans, 5 pull ups, 8 back squats( light weight). 8 rounds with 1.5 min rest between rounds.
Was quite sweaty when finished with this workout. Plus, sweat a good amount at work yesterday.

Still seeing improvements in the mirror :)

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I may be totally lost here, but was wondering how the muscle retain-ability works if you are not eating (hunger suppression)? My question is basically this: If you are not eating (not hungry), doesn't your body eat the muscle to maintain? So, if this supp makes you not eat and your body eats muscle to maintain, then how does it keep the muscle for you? Forgive the question, just trying to learn/understand. Also, I notice when I take stuff like Volatile, Hemo Rage and then try to workout, my heart rate is ridiculously fast, and makes it hard to breathe. So, I wonder if I just take it in the morning, would it still affect me like that when I work out late in the evening. Anyone taking this just once day and getting good results?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I may be totally lost here, but was wondering how the muscle retain-ability works if you are not eating (hunger suppression)? My question is basically this: If you are not eating (not hungry), doesn't your body eat the muscle to maintain? So, if this supp makes you not eat and your body eats muscle to maintain, then how does it keep the muscle for you? Forgive the question, just trying to learn/understand. Also, I notice when I take stuff like Volatile, Hemo Rage and then try to workout, my heart rate is ridiculously fast, and makes it hard to breathe. So, I wonder if I just take it in the morning, would it still affect me like that when I work out late in the evening. Anyone taking this just once day and getting good results?
So yeah I would suggest taking it near the end of your workout as stated in another thread. Personally, I don't consider it as strong of a stimulant as other supplements I've taken. It doesn't make my heart race or make me feel whacked out. Also, I don't have any problems falling asleep on it. Actually my sleep patterns have gotten better.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

This was a super low calorie day on purpose. The only time I felt ridiculously hungry was late at night before bed. So I just had some eggs and cottage cheese with some Cholula for a bedtime snack :)

Macros: 150/120/70

Calories: 1710

Absolutely low for me, plus the fact that work was hellishly hard on my feet and legs yesterday didn't help. So this morning I'm dragging ass.. Well I was when I woke but now the Alphamine I dosed 10min ago is kicking in :D

I will try to continue the low calorie today and see how it goes. Won't actually see the weight room until Friday. Work is long today..

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
So yeah I would suggest taking it near the end of your workout as stated in another thread. Personally, I don't consider it as strong of a stimulant as other supplements I've taken. It doesn't make my heart race or make me feel whacked out. Also, I don't have any problems falling asleep on it. Actually my sleep patterns have gotten better.
Awesome, you are right, someone from another thread offered the same advice to take one dose in the morning, and another about 15 minutes before end of workout.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Really seeing the effects from lower calorie diet and continued to keep it low yesterday. Alphamine appetite suppression is very good for me. I can eat while on it but don't feel the need to chow down either..

Macros: 135/125/90

Calories: 1850

Still about a thousand below maintenance. Going to be weighing in tonight and may post up a pic or two even though I still have maybe a week left in my tub. Idk yet. But tonight will be tri-sets once again ;) may do full upper body...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 24

Really seeing the effects from lower calorie diet and continued to keep it low yesterday. Alphamine appetite suppression is very good for me. I can eat while on it but don't feel the need to chow down either..

Macros: 135/125/90

Calories: 1850

Still about a thousand below maintenance. Going to be weighing in tonight and may post up a pic or two even though I still have maybe a week left in my tub. Idk yet. But tonight will be tri-sets once again ;) may do full upper body...
The bolded was my exact response as well. Which keeps this product effective for me both lean bulking as well as recomp or cutting. Man that protein is pretty low though. I would feel like my muscles were melting if I didn't hit 200 a day.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
The bolded was my exact response as well. Which keeps this product effective for me both lean bulking as well as recomp or cutting. Man that protein is pretty low though. I would feel like my muscles were melting if I didn't hit 200 a day.
Well, I usually just stick to 1g per pound of body weight for protein consumption during cutting usually. But that day was abnormally low. I usually hit about 150. I am kinda small :shrug:

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

So I weighed in last night at 154 with BF at 11.4%! Weight is a little too low, but BF is about right. One machine actually told me I was 10.6 but I erred on the side of caution. So I will be upping my calories for the weekend :)

Macros: 150/210/125

Calories: 2565

Still under maintenance, but going to up it even more till Monday! Gonna take pics for day 28..

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Nearly there man. It will be good to see your results.

mj007

mj007

Awards
Good dedication Doc!! i:biggthumpup:
Do you feel like this is going to create lasting results?
For the people that have tried Alphamine and are now not taking it: Is there a 'withdrawal' period of sorts?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Macros: 150/250/100

Calories: 2500

Well it was sort of an up day, but wasn't as much calories as I had wanted to eat. But today should be good since we have a homemade pizza gathering at my place tonight. I will take pictures. Should be epic. Bought some Jamon Iberico de Bellota as one of the toppings ;)

As a matter of fact, I have to work today and I'm not happy about it...

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Good dedication Doc!! i:biggthumpup:
Do you feel like this is going to create lasting results?
For the people that have tried Alphamine and are now not taking it: Is there a 'withdrawal' period of sorts?
Not really. I had increased cravings for carbs when i stopped taking it though. I just increased them for a few days then lowered them again.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

This was Sunday and was an absolute cheat day. I didn't remember to take pictures of the pizzas we made because I was too busy making them and pouring craft and rare beers..

I would estimate this day at 3500-4000 calories. fat was somewhere around 150-200. My stomach was aching by the end of the night! But totally worth it.

Had a long day at work and even today my calves are still sore. But Alphamine makes me forget these things ;)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Yesterday was low again. Also, really feeling pleased with the way i look :D

Macros: 140/130/80

Calories: 1800

So yeah, This is a de-loading week for me because of Performances. Which also means I get to show of my hard work :D But I will be taking pictures tonight and posting tomorrow. Also, I will be upping Calories just so I have plenty of energy for the shows.

And, since this thread is coming to an end, I will be starting a new one with the addition of a few things in about 2 weeks ;) I am going to take a week off of alphamine and then start back with it again, because I have loved it so much! Best fat burner I have ever used. Period.

I have used Slim Xtreme and that shizz just cracked me out too much and I hated taking it for too long of a time. I feel like I could take alphamine FOREVER!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I could take alphamine FOREVER!
*Activates Twilight Voice* And Every Single day of Forever *Deactivates Twilight Voice* * Washes Face* *Feels Ashamed*

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
*Activates Twilight Voice* And Every Single day of Forever *Deactivates Twilight Voice* * Washes Face* *Feels Ashamed*
You mean Twilight the movie?? Cuz if so, I don't relate. I haven't seen them.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

Macros: 160/100/80

Calories: 1760

Ok another low calorie day, but today will be different. Having steak and eggs for breakfast :D

So today(day30) was my last serving of Alphamine :( BUT I have another tub! Here are te final pics for this log. Thank youth everyone who followed and supported. I will put a final review up later this week.

image-2861061868.jpg

image-3748326614.jpg

image-1179634762.jpg

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
There is something very deliciously evil :no homo: about this pic Doc!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely all cut up!