1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Last set was kind of rough. The weight didn't feel "heavy" but I used a different rack for benching (shouldn't have I am too much a creature of habit) and when I tried to unrack the weight it didn't come off correctly. Should have just racked it and gone again but I was stubborn and just went for it. Hard to explain but it threw the whole set off. O well still got the required reps.
    I understand completely. Same thing happens with a bad lift off. A lot of things go into benching correctly before you even lower the weight and when one of those is off, the whole lift is off. A lot of power and focus are lost when you get out of your bench groove

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I understand completely. Same thing happens with a bad lift off. A lot of things go into benching correctly before you even lower the weight and when one of those is off, the whole lift is off. A lot of power and focus are lost when you get out of your bench groove
    Ya I lost some of my "support" as it made me lose tightness in the upper back, etc. Should have reracked it and got reset but I am stubborn.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.38%

Ya I lost some of my "support" as it made me lose tightness in the upper back, etc. Should have reracked it and got reset but I am stubborn.
    Haha trust me I know the feeling. The reason I injured my shoulder in the first place was because I was stubborn. We just don't ever learn I guess
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    hang in there buddy, keep doing what you do.
    habits and routines can aid in getting us thru unexpected turbulence from time to time, gives us a calm reassurance.
    Thanks Snag. A lot of transitions going on in my life as I try to get to exactly where I want. Personality types always interest me and find it interesting when you can see some of it through people's post online.

Oct. 10

Went with 1 scoop Craze + 2 scoops Test Powder and 3 scoops Protocol 15 minutes before.

Training:
    5/3/1 Squat Day

3 sets of warm ups.
    3 sets of 5 with final set at 275lbs.

Felt great on these today. Really interested in testing some maxes in the coming months. May be getting close to some goals.

Assistance work:

5 sets of 10 with 245 on Deadlift and Hanging Knee Raise for 5 sets of 12.

This was insane. Was hard to bang through all 5 sets. Weight wasn't "heavy" but trying to maintain that was hard today. On a side note I am beyond sore this morning from this workout.

Conditioning:

Idk why but decided to change things up a little. One 35 yard walk with the prowler, rest, then 30 yard jog with prowler, rest, 25 yard run with prowler, rest, 20 yard run with prowler, rest, and then a full sprint as fast as possible with prowler for 15 yards. Done. Wasn't too hard and went pretty quick, but I was already trashed from the deadlifts.

Diet:

3100 calories. 260/380/60

Supplement Notes:

-Things are still going strong. Great mood today and things feel much better based off how stressed I was the other day.

-Sleep is great still. I did wake up the last two days and feel a little tired in the morning but good once I get going. Could be because I am getting over 8 hours sleep so I might be oversleeping. Idc though I like sleep.

-Feel almost constantly "pumped". Of course I don't look like I am holding a workout pump but muscles feel dense and contractions feel strong when doing anything.

Want to thank USPLabs and PES for this oppurtunity so far. I have enjoyed it so much I picked up more Test Powder on my own dime. If it gets here by Monday I will just continue its use. If not I will still be using AnaBeta until the end of the month. May add in TTA and some Erase for the next 2-3 weeks until this "Cycle" of 531 is finished. Will keep everyone updated on how this will unfold.
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Great job bolt!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Constant pump? Love that feeling. Looks like you got everything on track in here bro. Glad your extending the run.

The erase is probably a good idea at this point.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Great job bolt!
    Thanks. Been quite the run so far.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Constant pump? Love that feeling. Looks like you got everything on track in here bro. Glad your extending the run.

The erase is probably a good idea at this point.
    Ya I have an opened bottle sitting around figure I might as well use it up.
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Oct. 12

Pre-workout: 1 serving Craze + 2 scoop Test Powder 1 hour before lift. 3 scoops Protocol +.15 minutes before/while I warmed up.

Training:
    5/3/1 OHP Day

As I mentioned earlier my back was feeling "off". Spent a bunch of time this morning foam rolling and using a golf ball to try and demolish a knot in my back. Painful as hell but the foam rolling before my workout was much better. Still felt a little weird but much better as I warmed up (and as I type this now I can't even note any issue in my back at all). Definitely glad it is going away.

OHP:

3 sets Warm-up.
    3 sets of 5 reps with final set at 120lbs

Assistance work:

Myo-reps:

Bentover Row w/DB 14 reps + 12
    Bench Press 175lbs 12 reps + 12
    Cable Pressdown w/ Rope Plate 17 11 reps + 12
    Hammer Curl 35lbs 12 reps + 12

Also did some band raises/pull-aparts for some rear delt/rotator cuff work.

Changed up some of the exercises today for a new stimulus. Somehow endurance on everything was similar and got 12 myo-reps on everything.

Honestly was cramping and stuff early in the day and may have been dehydrated so workout felt "bad", but overall doesn't look like that is reflected in the numbers.

Conditioning:

No conditioning.

Diet:

Notes:

Honestly in a big rush the last two days. Better update about supplements/overall feelings of the last two days when I get time to write up today's workout.
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Ok guys sorry for the lack of updates and depth the last couple of days but life caught up to me. Friday's workout was at a different time than usual and for some reason I had some calf cramping issues. It made getting through the workout pretty hard just because I felt incredibly "off" the entire time. It didn't really mess up my lift as numbers were good, I just felt crappy the entire time.

Saturday I felt better from that weird cramping issue, but mentally felt off. Think the stress finally got to me, and was just "one" of those days were everything no matter how little seemed to go wrong. Will detail most of that workout in my typical format, but just wanted to post that after a great nights sleep today (Sunday) I feel great and hoping for no more random nonsense.

Oct. 13

Pre-workout: 1.5 servings Craze + 2 scoop Test Powder 1 hour before lift. Forgot my Protocol at home and therefore took a scoop of Compete + .5 serving Craze 15 minutes pre.

Training:
    5/3/1 Deadlift Day

Deadlift:
    3 warm up sets.
    3 sets of 5 with final set at 295lbs.

Felt good today. Despite my weird issues going on I had no aches, pains, tightness, etc. while doing this and weight felt rather light (comparatively).

Assistance work:

5 sets of 10 at 225 for Squat and with the Ab Wheel for Ab Rollouts.

This was intense again. Work capacity to maintain 10 reps with all these 5 sets was tough. Kept rest relatively short so the pump was pretty good. Got locked out the back door of the gym when I went out for a breather in between the 3 and 4 set. Had to walk around to the front to get back in. Usually open the bay doors so this doesn't ever happen but today just went out a normal door and the wind blew it shut. Told you it was just one of those days.

Conditioning:

Same as Wednesday.

Diet:

Got chicken kabobs, rice, and bread for my post workout meal. Also had some nice teriyaki chicken and brown rice later in the day as well. Great eating day but not fully tracked.

Ended at roughly 3100 calories and ~240/400/60.

Supplement Notes:

The muscle fullness is definitely my favorite aspect right now. That and mood are really nice. Despite the issues of the last two days I still feel pretty upbeat and ready to go for anything.

Decided I will probably just end my Test Powder run this week, but keep using AnaBeta for two more weeks. Got some cool stuff lined up for the next couple of months. Will probably do a final review on this stack sometime late next week. I like to take some time to reflect on numbers, etc. and not just make an in the moment review with final results.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

The last set of DLs at 295,how many reps did you get? Just curious how far you push this set. I just started 5/3/1 last week and I am learning the ropes.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The last set of DLs at 295,how many reps did you get? Just curious how far you push this set. I just started 5/3/1 last week and I am learning the ropes.
    I just did the targeted 5. Due to the increased volume and intensity of my assistance work has me just going for prescribed reps and not "pushing" the last set.

When I do push the last set in 531 I usually leave a rep or two in the tank depending on the day, etc.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Decided I will probably just end my Test Powder run this week, but keep using AnaBeta for two more weeks. Got some cool stuff lined up for the next couple of months. Will probably do a final review on this stack sometime late next week. I like to take some time to reflect on numbers, etc. and not just make an in the moment review with final results.
    Hopefully stress is temporary and behind you. Great log on these products and will be looking forward to whatever else you have lined up.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

I just did the targeted 5. Due to the increased volume and intensity of my assistance work has me just going for prescribed reps and not "pushing" the last set.

When I do push the last set in 531 I usually leave a rep or two in the tank depending on the day, etc.
    Ok,I just started and my last sets were pushed up into 11-12 rep range with at least 1 left in the hole. It says that it is better to start light so then you won't stall out quicker. I also have a problem with doing too much accessory work. I'm only 1 week in so I have time to figure it out.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Hopefully stress is temporary and behind you. Great log on these products and will be looking forward to whatever else you have lined up.
    Should be getting close. Just some business decisions being made this month and trying to strike out on my own a bit more.

Ok,I just started and my last sets were pushed up into 11-12 rep range with at least 1 left in the hole. It says that it is better to start light so then you won't stall out quicker. I also have a problem with doing too much accessory work. I'm only 1 week in so I have time to figure it out.
    Ya start light and just ride the cycles as they come. I usually don't have too much time on my hands for accessory work over the summer but have more right now.
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Oct. 15

Pre-workout: 1.5 serving Craze 1 hour before lift. Drank 3 scoops Protocol + 1 scoop Compete 15 minutes before lift.

Training:
    5/3/1 Bench Day

3 sets for warm-up.
    3 sets of 3 for working sets with final set at 215.

Last set felt hard today. Could have maybe only pushed out a one or two more reps. I hate benching with the barbell and I suck at it. This pissed me off today.

Assistance work:

These "heavier" myo-reps workouts are pretty brutal.

Military Press 100lbs 11 reps + 12
    Lat Pulldown 165lbs 10 reps + 12
    Barbell Curl 95lbs 10 reps + 9
    Rope Extension Plate 18 12 reps + 12
    Cable Flies Plate 11 22 reps + 12

Moved up weight on some similar weight on others today. Was pretty crushing. The Barbell Curls were insane and I might post a vid of the activation set in a little bit if I feel motivated.

Lat pull was heavy for a light guy like me and annoyed me. The cable flies were real hard today for some reason and was just another thing on the list of heavy annoyances in the gym. If you can't tell the gym irritated me today! Not necessarily in a bad way it was just hard and I had to push through it for the most part. Left feeling pretty accomplished because of this.

Conditioning:

No conditioning.

Diet:

Aiming for 3100-3200 calories today. A little higher on the CHO and lower on the fat if all goes as planned. Had some extra CHO in the pre-workout meal and imagine the workout may have been a little more rough without them.

Supplement Notes:

Felt shockingly lean yesterday. I don't know what that was all about, but was a little more normal today so maybe my mind was playing tricks.

Sad that my Test Powder is completely empty. Have a new tub that should be here today but as noted will not be starting it for now. Definitely excited to test it out again in the future, most likely for the end of my pre-summer cut in 2013 (yes I am planning that far ahead... ).

Added Compete to my Protocol today to bump up the LCLT content due to lack of Test Powder from now on. Also, plan on starting some Alphamine for the next month in a half before what I have planned coming up near December. Hoping to recomp a little more over this next month and a half.

Sleep was great last night as well, but I am feeling a little lethargic the last week or so. Not sure if that is TP related or not but will keep a note on it over the next week or so as I continue Anabeta minus Test Powder.Weight was up a little more again today and I think the gains are going a little too quick. Been at this for awhile and adding muscle doesn't really come in heaps for me so I gotta be realistic with monthly weight gain. Don't think it is super noticeable fat gain based on pics but its whatever feel some solid muscle has been added these last 6 weeks.

Bonus Pic just for randomness:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Looks like the skin is thinning out kid. Impressed!!
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Looks like the skin is thinning out kid. Impressed!!
    Thanks man. I just showered and felt like I was looking pretty good in the mirror...seemed leaner than usual (other than how I awoke yesterday).
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%

Damn dude that back is sick.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Definitely shredded bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.38%

I think you might even have slightly less BF than before your run judging by that picture. Awesome results man hoping I achieve the same
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

aye - lookin stout my friend!
    i am impressed.
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    Damn dude that back is sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Definitely shredded bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I think you might even have slightly less BF than before your run judging by that picture. Awesome results man hoping I achieve the same
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    aye - lookin stout my friend!
    i am impressed.
    Thanks guy! I have to go back and look at the exact numbers (since they aren't detailed in the log) to see my actual weight gain, but I did gain weight so doubt I actually lost fat but may have minimized/not gained any hence looking leaner. Definitely feeling the same when I awoke this morning.

On a side note the level of DOMS I had from that Leg Workout Saturday is just subsiding today. Was pretty beat up after it and it was awesome. Also had a real nice meal of some "mexican" stew with brown rice last night. Was awesome stuff but a little higher in the fat level than I was aiming for but o well.
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Ok guys sorry about the delay. Sunday was the last day of my Test Powder but I have still been dosing AnaBeta at 6 caps per day. Taken the last several days to recenter myself and priorities (so I have been absent from more than just this board for a short duration). Feeling confident and ready for what life has coming up. Hopefully some cool things will present themselves!

With that said here is my last workout:

Oct. 17

Went with 1 scoop Craze 45 minutes pre-workout. 3 scoops Protocol + .5 scoop Alphamine + 1 scoop Compete 15 minutes pre-workout.

Training:
    5/3/1 Squat Day

3 sets of warm ups.
    3 sets of 3 with final set at 285lbs.

Felt pretty good here. Felt loose and rocking. No nagging pains, etc.

Assistance work:

Easier than last week but.....DANG. This was still tough. I will say the next day my DOMS was insane in the posterior chain.

Conditioning:

The Deadlifts beat me up so I just took the Prowler added more weight than last week and did 5 40yard pushes. Head was spinning before this began and conditioning isn't the major goal atm so I just grinded these out, stretched, and then hit the comic book store.

Diet:

3200 calories. 260/400/60

Supplement Notes:

-Didn't note this last time for some reason but I started Alphamine at 1 scoop in the AM. Also added an extra half a scoop pre-workout on this day. Plan to use 1-2 scoops (depending on need) over the remaining time I use AnaBeta (less than two weeks now ).

-Been pissing an insane amount lately and been having to increase water intake. This has corresponded to some up/down weight readings on the scale. Will be interesting to see the end of the week weight reading.

-Also starting to feel a little "worn". Strength hasn't really suffered much yet but things are feeling harder. A pretty intense (or I guess relaxed) deload coming after this log before shifting focus. I am trying to fight some ideas on what exactly to do for my next training rotation. Was planning on trying to drop some fat, but was not sure if 531 with bodyweight exercises for assistance (my original plan) was best for this goal. Then I started to think I am still pretty lean so maybe sticking with a more strength oriented approach might be warranted. So then thought maybe about trying some Westside...hmm. Will probably stick to my guns but prepping several approaches depending on my weight/strength/etc at the end of this month.

-On a random note one thing I have been missing lately is the idea of some sort of mentor for my training. I am still young and have TONS I can learn but I seem to be the go to guy out of my circle. Wish I had someone to yolk me up when needed and give some advice. O well..just hard fighting some of the gurus around here lately.

Edit:
    Should note that when I talk about changing training programs it isn't just whimsical. I have been reading tons of Westside and more powerlifting-like program materials for several months compiling info. Just a matter of actually putting it all together when I decide what I want.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%

Tell you what though I know for me when I'm teaching someone less knowledgeable than me it motivates the crap out of me. Kinda like when I know someone is looking up to me it makes me want to go all out you know.
  25. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Ya same. I don't have any young padawans training with me at the moment, just would love to see how it differs being the one getting schooled all session.

Hitting the movies then hitting a later than usual lifting session today.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Training:
    5/3/1 Squat Day

3 sets of warm ups.
    3 sets of 3 with final set at 285lbs.

Felt pretty good here. Felt loose and rocking. No nagging pains, etc.

Assistance work:

Why'd you do deads on squat day as an assistance lift?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Why'd you do deads on squat day as an assistance lift?
    That is what Wendler recommends in the Boring But Big 3 month challenge. Figured I'd give it a try as these last two months have been more "bodybuilding" centered than before this.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...onth_challenge
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

That is what Wendler recommends in the Boring But Big 3 month challenge. Figured I'd give it a try as these last two months have been more "bodybuilding" centered than before this.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...onth_challenge
    What's your DL max for the cycle?

One thing that I should've added last month is that Oly shoes are not ideal for low-bar squat.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

What's your DL max for the cycle?

One thing that I should've added last month is that Oly shoes are not ideal for low-bar squat.
    Numbers are based off of 345 max, 70% for the 5 sets of 10 comes out to 242 or something so I just rounded to 245.

Ya I thought about that the last couple weeks and even though I don't know if my low bar squatting is that low or if my stance is sufficiently wide enough but I have been wearing my chucks for the Squat days and Oly shoes on the 5 sets of 10 squats (those are high bar closer stance).
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Numbers are based off of 345 max, 70% for the 5 sets of 10 comes out to 242 or something so I just rounded to 245.

Ya I thought about that the last couple weeks and even though I don't know if my low bar squatting is that low or if my stance is sufficiently wide enough but I have been wearing my chucks for the Squat days and Oly shoes on the 5 sets of 10 squats (those are high bar closer stance).
    What's the difference on high and low bar squat? The Bar position on the Back? Or how low you go?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    What's the difference on high and low bar squat? The Bar position on the Back? Or how low you go?
    Bar position on back. It does effect torso positioning and depth to a degree.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I've been doing Low-Bars all along I guess that and front squats. Coach always wants me to keep it below the traps, like crossing the scapula (kinda...hard to explain) wiht back real flexed and elbows down pulling the bar.

Oddly enough I learned how to sit on my ass with Front squats first

Oh BTW , your back pic was amazing Bolt , more than shredded...you are like competition ready! And lifts are looking pretty good bro, keep it up!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%

Ah....didn't see the 70% number until I re-read the article. I was thinking it was 50% like the usual BBB template. Low-bar squat is generally on the mid-traps while high-bar is on the upper traps.

It's bar position.

Correct. You can't go nearly as low without losing your lumbar arch.

I've been doing Low-Bars all along I guess that and front squats. Coach always wants me to keep it below the traps, like crossing the scapula (kinda...hard to explain) wiht back real flexed and elbows down pulling the bar.

Oddly enough I learned how to sit on my ass with Front squats first

Oh BTW , your back pic was amazing Bolt , more than shredded...you are like competition ready! And lifts are looking pretty good bro, keep it up!
    One thing you might want to keep in mind (not sure if you plan on gearing up) is that you cannot place the bar this low because of the straps. You'll lose position and never be able to fully lock the hips at the top of the movement.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Definitely not competition ready, got some decent levels of fat chilling all throughout, still staying pretty lean though.

I learned high bar squats naturally, no one taught me the difference when I first started lifting and it just was what felt best. Probably led to me being quad dominant but o well.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

Definitely not competition ready, got some decent levels of fat chilling all throughout, still staying pretty lean though.

I learned high bar squats naturally, no one taught me the difference when I first started lifting and it just was what felt best. Probably led to me being quad dominant but o well.
    Maybe that's why I'm hammy dominant I learned the Low bar already and got used to it pretty good. Today I did 155 + 15lb chains + Bands for 4 and 5 reps and it felt so good on the hammys!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%

To quote Wendler, "There are very people that are quad dominant; they're just hamstring weak."
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

To quote Wendler, "There are very people that are quad dominant; they're just hamstring weak."
    No doubt in that statement. I should say when I make that comment I am referring more to an overall lack of posterior chain strength back in the day. I feel I am much more rounded now, but in my earlier days not so much.
  38. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Oct. 19

Pre-workout: 1 serving Craze 1 hour pre-workout. 3 scoops Protocol + 1 scoop Compete + .5 scoop Alphamine 15 minutes pre-workout. Tasted amazing.

Training:
    5/3/1 OHP Day

OHP:

3 sets Warm-up.
    3 sets of 3 reps with final set at 130lbs

Assistance work:

Myo-reps:

Bentover Row w/DB 80lbs 14 reps + 12
    Bench Press 185lbs 10 reps + 8
    Cable Pressdown w/ Rope Plate 19(140lbs) 10 reps + 12
    Hammer Curl 40lbs 10 reps + 12

Some rear delt and rotator cuff work.

Boom! Felt awesome today. None of the fatigue, stress, tightness in random muscles, etc. was there today. Felt ready to annihilate some weights and felt the best I have in over a week. Even the OHP sets felt relatively easy. Was hard, but didn't feel difficult like the other workouts had so far this week.

Increased weights on every myo-rep exercise and was pretty close in reps compared to last week. Still feel my bench is bad but it felt pretty good regardless.

Conditioning:

No conditioning.

Diet:

Typically I keep things nutritionally dense and what most would consider "clean" (crappy terminology ), but today due to the changed workout schedule I had to cram more of the calories in a smaller window after my workout and before bed (had to be up early for Saturday work). Therefore I had some "treats". For example in one meal I made a junk bowl (look it up stuff is awesome) with Iforce VCB Protean sludge as the base, added some blueberries, Honey Nut Cheerios, Chocolate Cheerios, and Pumpkin Poptarts.

Notes:

-The pump I had going in my back by the time I was done with the bent over rows was insane. I felt huge (even though I probably wasn't).
    -Alphamine in the morning and a little bit of it with Craze is a cool combo. Not as euphoric as the TP + Craze combo seemed to make me, but obviously more stimmed. Alphamine gives me a strong openining of the chest feeling when dosed over a scoop (been doing 4 grams in the morning the last several days).
    -Getting sad everytime I take my AnaBeta. The bottle is feeling so empty. Absolutely loving the fullness and vascularity seems to have creeped a little bit higher this pas week. Some of my smaller shoulder/arm/chest/ab veins are popping out again. So maybe I am actually leaning out more than I thought?
    -Still drinking an insane amount of water and peeing boatloads...so possible water loss or fat loss through whooshing effect.
    -Used the last of my tub of Protocol..............good thing I have two more tubs sitting here!
    -Should note some may wonder about the splitting of my pre-workout doses and splitting stim doses etc. Personally I have a decent amount of free time before I lift and I prefer to take Craze nearly an hour out from lifting (takes it like 45 minutes before it really "hits" me). If I didn't have all this time I would probably mix things all together and sip them a little longer but some taste better mixed this current way. The split stimmage helps sustain things a little bit better for me too (stims don't really hit me very hard, Craze is different but it still isn't like what most say they experience when the stims hit IME).

Plan on putting the final review up next week. Will finish the log up with the last bit of AnaBeta next week as well before taking a little break from logging to try Alphamine plus some basics for a month then maybe some cool new log will pop up. Got something interesting planned if everything works out the way it is setting up.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Like the seasonal pop tarts!! Lol
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Oct. 20

Pre-workout: 1 scoop Craze an hour pre-workout. 3 scoops Protocol + .5 scoop Alphamine + 1 scoop Protocol sipped 15 minutes pre and throughout warm-up.

Training:
    5/3/1 Deadlift Day

Deadlift:
    3 warm up sets.
    3 sets of 3 with final set at 315lbs.

Felt nice and clean.

Assistance work:

5 sets of 10 at 225 for Squat and with the Ab Wheel for Ab Rollouts.

Hips were feeling really tight today for some reason. Did some extra stretching and felt better and was able to make it through this. Was easier than last week. Decreased rest intervals from last week as well and was pretty beat after this, but not trashed.

Conditioning:

Let my workout partner decide what to do. Horrible decision. He pushed it real hard and I was beat by the end. Did some crazy prowler sprints, etc. Haven;t pushed the conditioning real hard in awhile so it was a nice change of pace.

Diet:

Not sure if I will go out later and get something, but if not it'll probably be real similar macros to most training days.

Supplement Notes:

-Got some great sleep last night, but am noticing a difference in sleep quality since stopping Test Powder. Not as deep the past couple days and haven't had any vivid dreams this week. Not sure if there is a "lag" time in which despite stopping dosages that there are still some effects, but I haven't noticed much if there is one.
    -Woke up nice and full, but lean this morning after yesterday's food.
    -Once again not fatigued like earlier in the week, but not as nice as yesterday.

Side note:
    -I got a tub of Jacked Micro in a promo a little while back. Haven't used any of it yet myself but have been letting my lifting partner dip into it. Today he was feeling awesome, hence the prowler craziness. He is noting insane endurance in his words. Not a ton of stimulation but great pumps and endurance after a couple weeks using it. I will try some soon.

Similar Forum Threads

1. how to combat the effects of my new job
    By allday54 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 07:58 PM
  2. My PH powder is stuck to the top of T-gel
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 03:52 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 05:15 PM
  4. The Effects of Diet On Testosterone Parts 1 & 2