Bolt Testifies to the Effectiveness of PES/USPLabs

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is cool you know that girl AZ and that she made it big! That show is filled with awesomeness!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I would probably be more excited about you knowing the girl from the Walking Dead if I was attracted to girls. She does look like she has good genes though. She have any brothers?
LTL, I'm sure AZ had better things to do than trying to set you up...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Amazing job bolt. We appreciate the time you took to post your review. Shredded bud

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Don't have HBO so I don't get HBO go on my Xbox...but I have been slowly making my way through The Wire lately at a friends house. We have gotten about half way through season 2. It is really good...

Recently this caught up on all of Breaking Bad (AMAZING) and finally caught up on The Walking Dead last week. Strong derail going on but I love watching this stuff. That and reading... :p

A bit off topic and several months late, but if you are into period dramas, check out Carnivale if you haven't already. I am amazed to hear how few people have watched that series and I have it as my #1 of all the HBO dramas. Perfect blend of incredibly accurate portrayal of the great depression and a bit of supernatural stuff with a classic good vs. evil theme but with a twist.

On topic, great log, man! I am running TP right now. I am on day 8 and hoping to have the kind of effects you saw, especially the mood elevation and deep sleep!

Best,
Tyler

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A bit off topic and several months late, but if you are into period dramas, check out Carnivale if you haven't already. I am amazed to hear how few people have watched that series and I have it as my #1 of all the HBO dramas. Perfect blend of incredibly accurate portrayal of the great depression and a bit of supernatural stuff with a classic good vs. evil theme but with a twist.

On topic, great log, man! I am running TP right now. I am on day 8 and hoping to have the kind of effects you saw, especially the mood elevation and deep sleep!

Best,
Tyler
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to put it on my list of shows to get to (I have a huge rotation between Netflix discs, the instant queue, HBO go, etc.)

Good luck with your run...I really enjoyed the stack.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Damn thats nice i wish i had more money to buy alot when there are specials like that.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just a quick question what daa powder do you all recommend.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with SNS or Synthetic Supplements DAA.
I agree with this^^

If you want more than just DAA and you want it in powder form Test Powder is a great option and D-pol should be in powdered form soon. Got this TP tub staring at me that needs to get used sooner than later. :eek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 17
The Solution Supplements 9
Supplements 49
klpfitness Supplements 5
Supplement Auction 3