Bolt Testifies to the Effectiveness of PES/USPLabs

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Also, liking the workout set up man. I am starting a cycle of 5/3/1 with this log as well. Im jealous of the prowler too. I hate that thing... but i love it too

2. Registered User
    Answers

You know I'm in for this!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Also, liking the workout set up man. I am starting a cycle of 5/3/1 with this log as well. Im jealous of the prowler too. I hate that thing... but i love it too
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    You know I'm in for this!
    Glad to have you all on board.

Sept. 20:

Off day from the gym. Felt pretty tired a little after noon today and took an epic nap. As I type this I feel pretty alert though so hopefully I will be tired later so I can sleep at a regular time.

Took my Test Powder with 2 caps Anabeta and a meal today at noon. Enjoyed drinking it as I finished making my lunch. Unfortunately the grill was out of gas today so I had to improvise with my turkey burgers, but I made it work.

Weight is up at a decent level right now but I am feeling a little soft compared to the end of my cut (profile pic). I have never been that lean before and it is depressing losing even a slight amount of that hard/dry look, but strength has been improving and muscle fullness is up.

Overall not much to report today other than some light cardio (jogged some and had to demonstrate some exercises, etc, etc.) but otherwise just a normal off day with work. Found a new burger place to compare to my last burger pic and may hit it up next Wednesday (ya I planned out the exact day and time...).
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Weight is up at a decent level right now but I am feeling a little soft compared to the end of my cut (profile pic). I have never been that lean before and it is depressing losing even a slight amount of that hard/dry look, but strength has been improving and muscle fullness is up.
    i feel ya.
    Found a new burger place to compare to my last burger pic and may hit it up next Wednesday (ya I planned out the exact day and time...).
    and i thought i was anal.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i feel ya.

and i thought i was anal.
    Going to sound like a nerd...but the only reason I know the exact time and date is because I make my weekly run to the comic store Wednesdays after my lift and the burger place is in the same shopping strip.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

How's it going here? I've been off the forum lately dealing with real life crap.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    How's it going here? I've been off the forum lately dealing with real life crap.
    People have real lives outside of here???

Been pretty good lately. Workouts have been great and work itself is picking up again so thats always a positive. And finally got the TP so this log is gonna fully kick off now! Hope you are recovering well from your surgery
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Going to sound like a nerd...but the only reason I know the exact time and date is because I make my weekly run to the comic store Wednesdays after my lift and the burger place is in the same shopping strip.
    ahaa
    you nerd.
    nah man, actually it sounds like you're pretty passionate about your interest, and i think that's cool on any level.
    and as far as scheduling things - i jest about anality, as there is a picture of me next to the word in Webster's.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

ahaa
    you nerd.
    nah man, actually it sounds like you're pretty passionate about your interest, and i think that's cool on any level.
    and as far as scheduling things - i jest about anality, as there is a picture of me next to the word in Webster's.
    It's true, I've seen the picture! Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Late to the party, but just in time to witness the dosages and Testifications!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Late to the party, but just in time to witness the dosages and Testifications!
    Now I feel better knowing I wasn't last....
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Now I feel better knowing I wasn't last....
    lol I ain't talking to you Mr.AppNut , you have ignored my log thus far.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

lol I ain't talking to you Mr.AppNut , you have ignored my log thus far.
    Fair enough. In my defense I have been away from here for a few days and only got in on Bolt's log because he likes to get an early start. By early, I mean that he starts a log once he applies for a promo hoping to one day have something to write about!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Fair enough. In my defense I have been away from here for a few days and only got in on Bolt's log because he likes to get an early start. By early, I mean that he starts a log once he applies for a promo hoping to one day have something to write about!
    Lol I have always begun my logs with all the stats, pics and all on the day I make first dose or day of ar***** ;p Celly tradition!

Back to Bolt!! Don't derail this thread like you do with all Dewey Sheesh!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Registered User
    Answers

ahaa
    you nerd.
    Ya its part of my personality as well. It is hard in a world full of people not nearly as exact and anal as I am!

My supplement stash is only *****ed by my true weakness....my addiction to comic books.

Edit: mad R I V A L is censored.

Lol I have always begun my logs with all the stats, pics and all on the day I make first dose or day of ar***** ;p Celly tradition!

Back to Bolt!! Don't derail this thread like you do with all Dewey Sheesh!
    No worries about the derail.

I honestly feel that logs are a pretty big responsibility and not something to be taken lightly. Shouldn't slack off because it is a great opportunity awarded by the companies that grant the logs. I always feel bad when I see someone get selected and slack off or not even complete a review.

On a side note...this thread was glitching the hell out of me at home. Tried to post and lost my daily update. Saved my second attempt, but I am at work now and don't have it so I will post it when I get back home tonight if this thread allows it.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah AM has been funny for me today too bro. I totally agree with you on the fact that some people don't take logs serious enough...it is rather annoying seeing a company put their hopes in someone for honest and continuous feedback and only get back a mediocre attempt! I just like starting it on day one hehe, and was kinda busy to pre-start the thread ! Now lets see if I can get closer to a chiseled physique like yours with this run!! Any progress counts in this decade-long battle we all wage against our bodies to sculpt them into perfect masterpieces!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah AM has been funny for me today too bro. I totally agree with you on the fact that some people don't take logs serious enough...it is rather annoying seeing a company put their hopes in someone for honest and continuous feedback and only get back a mediocre attempt! I just like starting it on day one hehe, and was kinda busy to pre-start the thread ! Now lets see if I can get closer to a chiseled physique like yours with this run!! Any progress counts in this decade-long battle we all wage against our bodies to sculpt them into perfect masterpieces!!
    Ya I don't apply for logs very often. I try to be nice but most things look like crap and I am very picky when it comes to things I want to try...Speaking of decade long battles, look at this nonsense that was at my desk when I got to work. Trying to tempt me!

Name:  Nonsense.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  117.9 KB

Sept. 21:

Slept like crap last night so I was fatigued this morning. Took 2 Anabeta with 2 scoops Test Powder then had my Ultra Peptide + GlycoMyx combo that I often drink a couple hours pre-workout.

Pre workout was a little different due to this and other factors: 3 scoops Protocol + 1 serving Craze. Combo wasn't the greatest taste wise but seemed to do the trick for training.

Training:
    5/3/1 Squat Day

Hit the usual foam rolling routine and am not feeling any real trigger spots lately. Feels awesome. Jump roped for a good warm up and did some hip mobilization before diving into my workout.

Squat:
    3 warm up sets
    3 working sets of 3 with 275 the last set.

Felt great today. Strength was up and the weight increases each set didn't seem to alter bar speed. If I was pushing it here I could have possibly hit some rep PRs.

Assistance work:

Deadlifts:
    5 sets of 10 at 205lbs superset with 5 sets of 10 on Hanging Leg Raises

Added 2 sets of 20 reps for Reverse Hyper superset with seated Calf Raises.

Felt huge today for some reason. Whole body was pumped despite no upper body work. Awesome feel to this lift session.

Conditioning:

Took 1 serving of Ultima + 1 scoop Protocol + 1.5 additional grams Leucine before this session.

Due to work schedule and other issues I hit my conditioning in the evening as opposed to directly after my lift. May try this for a week or two and see how it differs. Did 8 trips about 35 yards with the prowler for the main portion of this session. Also did some dynamic warm up, rotator cuff work, and activation work (sprints/jumps) to get myself ready to go. Short and to the point (only about 20 minutes total), but was still brutal. Totally soaked in sweat by the end.

Diet:

Not done yet but aiming for:
    ~3200 Calories 260/380/70

Supplement Notes:

I don't know if maybe I was sick and I got over it last night, but I felt pretty invincible today. No real stomach issues and great energy despite lack of sleep (Craze helped with this). Should note I have been taking some Craze in the mornings when I get up early if I need something to get me going, so I doubt it is why I am feeling this great, but it probably is additive to it. Idk if the Test Powder is kicking in or I am placeboing but I feel amazing so far today. Felt like I was sticking my chest out during my lift, which sounds retarded but I felt good.

2 caps Anabeta were also taken with post-workout meal. Stuff may be kicking in extra hard right now. Weight is up, but as opposed to how I felt a little soft yesterday I feel leaner today. Probably mental due to this top of the world feeling I have right now, but I'll take it.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Shout out to ZiR RED. I had some questions on TMG and he gave me some prompt answers. This is a very interesting ingredient in my opinion and is dosed effectively at 2 scoops of Ultima. It is also included in the formula of Test Powder and therefore I will be getting a pretty hefty dose of it through this combo. While there are too many other things included for me to try and single out benefits of the higher dose, in theory it may be beneficial.

Also, check the link for a great thread with studies/discussion on this ingredient. Of key importance is some of the info on the actions of TMG as a methyl donor and helping with the effectiveness of DAA (hence its inclusion in the TP formula IMO). Click the link for much more in depth info:

Betaine As An Ergogenic Aid
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Sept. 22:

Always love getting to sleep in even an hour more on Saturdays. Woke up fresh and ready to go.

Took TP + 2 AB with usual morning shake.

Pre-workout: 2 scoops Ultima + 3 scoops Protocol

Training:
    5/3/1 OHP Day

Some shoulder mobilization work, but not much warm up. Was all ready loose and warm from work.

OHP:
    3 warm up sets
    3 working sets of 3 with 120 the last set.

This is probably my absolute worst exercise. Neglected these horribly and only added them back in several months ago. I say that because today this actually felt good. First time that OHP hasn't felt hard no matter what weight.

Assistance work:

Myo-Reps:
    Inverted Row w/ Rings 21 reps + 16
    Bench Press 145lbs 20 reps + 12
    Triceps Extension 25lbs 18 reps + 15
    DB Curl 25lbs 17 reps + 15
    DB Upright Row 20lbs 20 reps + 15 (R), 19 reps + 15(L)

Goal was to up the weights or difficulty and stay around 15-20 reps during the activation work. In general that was accomplished but strength on the Bench Press was good so I got the same despite increased weight. Thought the Inverted Row w/ Rings would be harder so I either got stronger or it was easier. Arm work was brutal. My arms feel weak as hell on these high reps and compared to old training logs this is pitiful (but I haven't been doing dedicated arm work or high rep work for prob. 5-6 months together). :excuses:

Overall felt pumped to an extreme level. May dial the calories back slightly as weight was up more at this point than I was anticipating. No matter how I rationalize it I know at this level in my development anything over a certain "limit" usually isn't lean mass gain, but strength is feeling great.

Conditioning:

No conditioning today.

Diet:

Not done yet but aiming for:
    ~3100 Calories 260/360/70

About to go make some Sloppy Joes!

Supplement Notes:

May be nothing or could be something, but I have had some real freaky dreams the last few nights. As in weird and creepy, full of paranoid crap. Not necessarily nightmares but definitely not good ol times.

Felt awesome again today, mood is definitely elevated, but I was also angered quickly. That isn't really a new thing as I have some anger issues that I have calmed dramatically the last year or so. They still pop out at times though and today was one of those times, so probably not supplement related.

Had some good vids today but my lifting partner is crazy and half the things he said and filmed were so non-lifting related that posting would be questionable.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

i don't dream much (well, i don't remember too many of them anyway) but i hate it when i do have weird/bad dreams that i remember..not cool.

workouts looking good man, nice format here too (as usual).

boltster runs such nice clean logs.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

i don't dream much (well, i don't remember too many of them anyway) but i hate it when i do have weird/bad dreams that i remember..not cool.

workouts looking good man, nice format here too (as usual).

boltster runs such nice clean logs.
    Thanks snag.

Had more crazy dreams last night, don't really remember them just remember waking up to pee and thinking what the heck....

Sept. 23:

Complete off day. Will be enjoying chilling out, reading, and then watching some NFL this afternoon.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Sept. 24

Felt tired this morning. Stayed up to watch Baltimore win last night and honestly I feel old! At 10 I was so weary, but I wake up easily in the mornings just takes a little time to get going. Trying a little different approach today:

Cut the GlycoMyx out of my shake this morning and went with Vanilla Iso-100 + Strawberry UP 2.0 in Coconut Milk. Love the sweetness Iso-100 added to this shake. Popped 2 AnaBeta with this meal.

Pre-workout: 1 serving Craze + 1 scoop Test Powder 1 hour before lift. Drank 1 serving (2 scoops Protocol) 15 minutes before lift.

Training:
    5/3/1 Deadlift Day

Hips felt great today. Loose and ready to go. A little more pain rolling on the foam roller today in my IT band compared to last week, but nothing major. Rolled that crap out and was good to go. Was chilly in the facility today so I did all my warm-ups in sweatpants and hoody. Was nice and warm by the working sets and felt great. I love warming up in sweats when it is cold opposed to it being hot in the gym and being warm before actually "warming up"...

Deadlift:
    3 warm up sets
    3 working sets with final set 1 rep at 320.

Pitiful to call this a single. Was beyond easy. O well slow and steady wins the race! (I guess..)

Assistance work:

Squats 5 sets of 10 at 185lbs superset with Ab Wheel Rollouts 5 sets of 12-15.

Squats felt pretty easy today as well. Therefore I improvised and sets 2-5 were done with no rest at top or bottom trying to keep a constant tension with a controlled eccentric and concentric. Pump was painful and I regretted this decision, painful but not difficult.

Cut it short there to get out of the gym at a good time.

Conditioning:

1 scoop Test Powder + 1 scoop Ultima + 2 scoops Protocol ~45 minutes before this session.

10 trips of 35 yards with the prowler. Started with walking then slowly picked up the pace by the last 5 sets. No full "sprint" but deliberately powerful steps trying to drive the knees hard. Rest was determined by how slow my workout partner was pushing the prowler back. Felt real easy today.

Diet:

~3100 Calories 260/375/60

Put a new tank on the grill and made some Turkey for today and tomorrow:

Name:  Turkey.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  137.1 KB

Supplement Notes:

Really enjoyed the Craze + Test Powder combo. Taste was actually pretty good and had a good sense of euphoria and well being for quite some time afterwards. As noted strength was high today. Workout felt like the easiest of this log so far.

Dreams are still beyond creepy. I don't recall them all but the ones I do.

I have been sore beyond belief during the past several workouts, but I haven't been doing this kind of training recently so the extra volume/type of training is kicking me all over the place. Not feeling run down though.

Got this in the mail today:
    Name:  Micro.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  87.1 KB

Would love to add this in but don't know if I want to complicate the log. Unless I want to make this a MicroTestify log as Natty would call it.

Either way will probably try this stuff out in a couple weeks as this log finishes up/gets closer to the end.

Overall really enjoying this combo so far as we get close to one week in with both products.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Solid workout. Deadlifts, squats, and the prowler all in one day is pure hell on the legs. I finally got a Foam roller as well so I can't wait to start using it
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Stayed up to watch Baltimore win last night and honestly I feel old!
    pfffft old huh.

love the grill shot!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

If you like Craze, Micro won't impress you much.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Solid workout. Deadlifts, squats, and the prowler all in one day is pure hell on the legs. I finally got a Foam roller as well so I can't wait to start using it
    Ya can be awkward learning to use it right at first, but it is great once you get the hang of it. Can't imagine not using it anymore.

pfffft old huh.

love the grill shot!
    Old isn't the word I am looking for. I still feel young but I have a time limit on my day before I become decommissioned.

I grill several times a week and turkey is probably the number one protein source in my diet.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    If you like Craze, Micro won't impress you much.
    Sad to hear that. O well will still try it out eventually, but ya Craze has made most stims seem lacking to me.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Agree with you about Craze. That stuff lights me up. Micro is not a stim based performance enhancer for a pre. It shines more in the endurance/pump arena.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Agree with you about Craze. That stuff lights me up. Micro is not a stim based performance enhancer for a pre. It shines more in the endurance/pump arena.
    That is what I was hoping for out of it. Never used Arginine Nitrate but have experience with other Nitrate products and half enjoyed them (and I definitely love Citrulline and Agmatine).
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Then Micro will be a goody for you. Me, I need a little more kick in the ass to get this old horse running.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Tim send you that bracelet?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Tim send you that bracelet?

Naw my dad is obsessed with these things so he made me one that matches some work attire. Should get him to do a blue and black one and a black and red one and call is the PES combo.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

My 9 yr old daughter was all over it. She would not stop asking about it.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Sept. 26

Got a ton of sleep the night before and felt awesome when I woke up.

Pre-workout: 1 serving Craze + 2 scoop Test Powder 1 hour before lift. Drank 3 scoops Protocol 15 minutes before lift/on the way to the gym.

Training:
    5/3/1 Bench Day

Shoulders are feeling the best they have in awhile. Got a decent amount of shoulder prep in before doing my warm up today.

Bench:
    3 warm up sets
    3 working sets with final set 1 rep at 215.

Paused at the bottom and fired up. Felt easy today. Strength is definitely going up.

Assistance work:

Myo-Reps for upper (actually have my journal today ):

Military Press 95lbs 12 reps + 9
    Lat Pulldown 120lbs 19 reps + 16
    Barbell Curl 75lbs 15 reps + 12
    Rope Extension Plate 15 16 reps + 15
    Cable Flies Plate 11 15 reps + 8

Felt really good today. Strength was definitely up as I added weight to everything and had very minor decreases in reps. The only exercise that I struggled with was the Cable Flies. By the end of the workout I was winded and tired, but still managed decent numbers there. Pump was huge.

Conditioning:

No conditioning.

Diet:

I am not entirely sure. Went to another burger place and had a great burger and sweet potato fries post workout.

Other meals were high protein and moderate carbs.

Supplement Notes:

Sleep is really great right now. I feel the Test Powder is doing something to help with this. Sleeping deeply and waking up rested. Makes starting the day feel great.

Definitely feeling more muscle fullness and chest is looking to have filled out slightly (over the whole duration of this log not just this last week with Test Powder added). Have put on a little more fat at this point in my bulk, but with burgers and such usually once a week I can't complain.

Strength is definitely trending up. While I am not going for rep PRs or hitting new maxes the weights I am handling are feeling easier than the week before even if they are heavier.

Weight is up the last couple weeks as well. More than I was shooting for but there will be plenty of time to lean out soon.

Also, note that I have been taking 6 AnaBeta per day usually 2 with Pre-workout meal, 2 with Post-workout meal, and 2 with last meal of the day (just pointing this out as I haven't been posting when I take them daily).
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Sept. 28

Really getting great sleep which has me waking up before the alarm every morning.

Pre-workout: 1 serving Craze + 2 scoop Test Powder 1 hour before lift. Drank 3 scoops Protocol 15 minutes before lift/on the way to the gym.

Training:
    5/3/1 Squat Day

Had a little more build up to roll out on the foam roller than the last couple weeks, but it is lower than a couple days ago. Had to break the lacrosse ball out again for some of the work.

Bench:
    3 warm up sets
    3 working sets with final set 1 rep at 295.

Felt like a joke. May have to increase estimated max more than the usual bump because I wasn't even struggling at 295.

Assistance work:

5 sets of 10 for Deadlifts at 205 superset with Ab Strap Leg Raises.

Strength is feeling awesome. While the way my work is laid out I don't do anything that isn't planned, the weights are feeling much easier than a week ago. Due to this I shortened the rest times to just long enough to stop breathing really heavy and got right into the sets.

Conditioning:

Was attending something this evening so I did the conditioning right after my typical lift. 6 trips walking with the prowler 35 yards. Technically I started with a slow push and increased speed each trip until I was pretty tired and then called it a day. More mentally challenging than anything.

Diet:

Due to insanely random work issues, going somewhere tonight and car issues I ended up not having all the food I planned to have for the day.

Ended roughly at 2700 cals at ~250/315/50.

Supplement Notes:

As I keep noting sleep is awesome right now. Not even waking up to pee at my usual time (typically I wake up once to hit the restroom 4-5 times a week). Feeling rested upon waking.

I do seem to be more tired by the end of the day. As I type this my eyes are drooping and it isn't even that "late". Not really fatigue either just like I am getting into a earlier sleep pattern.

Weight is stabilizing and maybe even down a 1lbs this week. I feel my chest definitely looks fuller, yet more defined. From a purely BROscience observation this tends to happen to me. When I take certain test boosters I tend to appear leaner in the arms/shoulders/chest, yet not anywhere else. Maybe fat is being redeposited in different places or w/e or my mind is just always tricking me. Either way I wouldn't say my body fat percentage is down, but I feel I look "better". Guess that is all that really matters tho.

Craze + Test Powder is epic. Sends me a great mood throughout the day (workout around noon). Not necessarily a longer energy duration than just craze but definitely improved mood than when used alone.

Finally as noted before the TP + AnaBeta combo seems to be doing wonders for my strength/ease of moving the weight.

Now time for some sleep before work tomorrow.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I would say that my TP/AB stack is one of my favorites to date. Like you say, you just feel on your game. Now I need to throw some Craze into the mix! Lol
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I'm waiting for some Craze to arrive after a 2 month break from it. Can't wait to add it pre workout with TP, which has me in a great mood already.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Registered User
    Answers

I would say that my TP/AB stack is one of my favorites to date. Like you say, you just feel on your game. Now I need to throw some Craze into the mix! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm waiting for some Craze to arrive after a 2 month break from it. Can't wait to add it pre workout with TP, which has me in a great mood already.
    Ya it is an awesome combo for sure, can't downplay the importance of a strong mindset especially before hitting the weights. The Test Powder has really kicked things up a notch this last week. Interested to see how the rest of the tub goes.

Off to work for a little bit then hitting the iron.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I'm so late to this log but just read it all and you're doing hell of job with it. I've actually been looking in to test powder lately so this log is exactly what I needed. Keep up the good work man.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Sept. 29

Pre-workout: 1 serving Craze + 2 scoop Test Powder 1 hour before lift. Drank 3 scoops Protocol +.5 severing Craze 15 minutes before/while I warmed up.

Training:
    5/3/1 OHP Day

Did some shoulder warm ups and general dynamic warm up just to get the whole body warm and ready to go.

OHP:
    3 warm up sets
    3 working sets with final set 1 rep at 130lbs.

As with the theme this week this felt easy. Normally the heavier sets on OHP seem to be hard even if I get the reps. Today this last set moved up pretty effortlessly.

Assistance work:

Myo-reps as usual.

Inverted Row w/ feet on Physioball 15 reps + 15
    Bench Press 155lbs 14 reps + 12
    Triceps Extension 25lbs 20 reps + 15
    DB Curl 30lbs 13 reps + 12

Also did a series of varies band raises/pull-aparts for some rear delt/rotator cuff work.

Conditioning:

No conditioning.

Diet:

Will edit at the end of the day. Aiming for 3100 calories today similar to usual macros.

Supplement Notes:

Ok not sure exactly what the deal is buy weight is down a pound from last week. Could be due to a very slight decrease in calories or possibly some water loss. I may be experiencing the whoosh right now. Was feeling a little puffy last week and assumed it was fat gain. Today though I was looking leaner (or possibly dry) and chest was definitely looking more defined than last week. So either water or fat loss, either way looking better this week IMO.

Sleep and mood are at some pretty high levels right now. Feeling great (and they could be both intertwined in their effects). Work and life have been a little more stressful lately but noticing no real mood issues other than pissed off more lately (due to the life circumstances) but overall letting quite a bit of it roll off.

Muscle fullness is topped off right now. Last night after my last meal I was feeling really pumped and felt like I wanted to lift. Of course I didn't but it was a cool feeling.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how to combat the effects of my new job
    By allday54 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 05:58 PM
  2. My PH powder is stuck to the top of T-gel
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 01:52 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 03:15 PM