DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

Page 9 of 18 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977800
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Can't imagine when you step to the dark side brosk!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  2. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Can't imagine when you step to the dark side brosk!!!!
    Oh lord... haha...
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  3. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8689
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    6.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    You got it bro!

    Taste: SpeedX3 hands down. I had only tried the Grape (purple) version of Craze and I can't say that I enjoyed it. While not being the end of the world when it comes to drinking it down, I just don't like it. Sort of familiar with a grape cough syrup, IMO. SpeedX3 on the otherhand is like drinking candy. I can't believe a preworkout can taste this good.

    Effects: Craze is more nootropic, whereas SpeedX3 is a bit of everything. Craze certainly has great mind-muscle potential, but after the first tub I used the effects sort of wore off. I remember the first few weeks of Craze that as I bumped up the dose the effects would linger and then dissipate. It kicked in really fast too. Like sometimes I'd have to take it prior to even walk into the gym it happened that fast. Good focus and concentration, no crash... but sometimes a cracked out feeling hours later. SpeedX3 is another animal. It has DAA in it, Synephrine, Agmatine, two forms of yohimbine and a few other goodies. This one also kicks in fast (for me). Beta alanine tingles and flushing right off the bat. The focus is MUCH more intense compared to Craze. All you can concentrate on is the task at hand. Slightly thermogenic. No crash. Energy is clean and lasts for hours even after you're done working out. No cracked out feeling... except for the endorphin rush you'll get after the workout

    Final Say: Whereas Craze tastes OK, and gives good nootropic/mind muscle connection effects, SpeedX3 has great taste, and goes above and beyond Craze in terms of concentraion/mind muscle connection, adding in focus, clean energy, fat burning, thermogenesis, test-boosting, and wicked pumps! Its the well-rounded preworkout choice.

    Sorry I didn't see your question earlier ! Hope that helps! Anything else just ask!
    I'll definitely have to give it a shot. I was a fan of the old formula aside from the 1,3 side effects.

    So x3 has the acacia rigidula.. I don't have any real experience with that extract. I know it is extracted for different forms of PEA and tyramines so it should offer similarities to craze I think (as you can probably tell I'm a huge fan of craze, even with its grape dirty penny flavor lol) I need to find an alternative to mix things up.

    X3's value is hard to beat. How are the pumps with yohimbe and agmatine? Probably pretty sick I can imagine
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    I'll definitely have to give it a shot. I was a fan of the old formula aside from the 1,3 side effects.

    So x3 has the acacia rigidula.. I don't have any real experience with that extract. I know it is extracted for different forms of PEA and tyramines so it should offer similarities to craze I think (as you can probably tell I'm a huge fan of craze, even with its grape dirty penny flavor lol) I need to find an alternative to mix things up.

    X3's value is hard to beat. How are the pumps with yohimbe and agmatine? Probably pretty sick I can imagine
    Haha you? A fan of Craze? I couldn't tell I've always liked 1,3D and was sad to see it go. There are some similar nootropic effects from at least what I can tell in SpeedX3. In my midpoint review I referred to it as the "horse blinders" effect. Where all you could see was what was right in front of you and thats what mattered most. I remember the same thing happening initially with Craze. It wasn't the television, people around you, or the hot girl bent over doing one-arm rows that you would focus on... all you can focus on is the exercise you are doing. Hell sometimes I don't even HEAR the music I have on in my headphones because I get so zoned in that its like everything gets muted except for my breathing and the thoughts in my head. So definitely some Craze-like properties here.

    Dude the pumps are freaking sick. All I'm taking is MassHGH, SpeedX3, protein, fish oil, OT, and recompadrol. I'm not taking any other pump-products. And I used to ADD IN my own agmatine to Maximize Intense and yet that is no comparison for the pumps I feel with SpeedX3. I can't even imagine what would happen with the addition of ArA...
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  5. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8689
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    6.81%

    Yesssss. Sounds good.

    X3 plus xgels and glycerol...drool...
  6. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8689
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    6.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Haha you? A fan of Craze? I couldn't tell I've always liked 1,3D and was sad to see it go. There are some similar nootropic effects from at least what I can tell in SpeedX3. In my midpoint review I referred to it as the "horse blinders" effect. Where all you could see was what was right in front of you and thats what mattered most. I remember the same thing happening initially with Craze. It wasn't the television, people around you, or the hot girl bent over doing one-arm rows that you would focus on... all you can focus on is the exercise you are doing. Hell sometimes I don't even HEAR the music I have on in my headphones because I get so zoned in that its like everything gets muted except for my breathing and the thoughts in my head. So definitely some Craze-like properties here.

    Dude the pumps are freaking sick. All I'm taking is MassHGH, SpeedX3, protein, fish oil, OT, and recompadrol. I'm not taking any other pump-products. And I used to ADD IN my own agmatine to Maximize Intense and yet that is no comparison for the pumps I feel with SpeedX3. I can't even imagine what would happen with the addition of ArA...
    Dude thanks for taking the time to write up a comparison/review. I definitely appreciate it!
  7. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Love this log.. it is so informative!! I'm trying to get mine to be more like this but it ain't happenin.. so ill just take more pics lol
  8. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8689
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    6.81%

    I am a complete tard. X3 doesn't have acacia in it.. I must have been thinking of their new oxy eca black.

    Digging the PEA isomers and the picamilon. I've used both supplements on their own and thinking about them together sounds interesting. I'll be picking some up to try asap...$22 bucks for 40 servings?? Hell yeah!
  9. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    I am a complete tard. X3 doesn't have acacia in it.. I must have been thinking of their new oxy eca black.

    Digging the PEA isomers and the picamilon. I've used both supplements on their own and thinking about them together sounds interesting. I'll be picking some up to try asap...$22 bucks for 40 servings?? Hell yeah!
    Nutra has a sale on it right now if you buy more than 1 they are $18/ea
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  10. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Dude thanks for taking the time to write up a comparison/review. I definitely appreciate it!
    No problem man glad I could help. I have some Glycergrow and X-Factor in my closet just waiting to be cracked open for my natty stack... I had my own preworkout formulated to take but perhaps X3 will step in.... *heaven*
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  11. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Love this log.. it is so informative!! I'm trying to get mine to be more like this but it ain't happenin.. so ill just take more pics lol
    lol just write what you feel man! Thats all I do. I write like I'm talking to someone. Helps get the message across easier.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  12. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    lol just write what you feel man! Thats all I do. I write like I'm talking to someone. Helps get the message across easier.
    Right? I'll try it more
  13. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Right? I'll try it more
    Yeaaaaaaaaamigo
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  14. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Love this log.. it is so informative!! I'm trying to get mine to be more like this but it ain't happenin.. so ill just take more pics lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    lol just write what you feel man! Thats all I do. I write like I'm talking to someone. Helps get the message across easier.
    My logs dont compare to those of great loggers like DJ and others either
  15. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    2.94%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    My logs dont compare to those of great loggers like DJ and others either

    Agreed!! He is making me look bad
  16. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Agreed!! He is making me look bad
    Something tells me it would take alot to make you look bad
    EDIT MR. Q cannot read above sentence lol
  17. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    My logs dont compare to those of great loggers like DJ and others either
    I'm in the great logger class now? PFFT? Since when!!! Haha this **** just come so easily to me and I like putting on a good show for the rest of AM, the hidden unregistered lurkers, and the company who sponsored me!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  18. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Agreed!! He is making me look bad
    Nonsense! I've been keeping an eye on your log and you are still making all kinds of gains. Looking cut in that avatar! I swear you look like a girl that I see my gym. Same hair color and a hat on. Hats on during workout FTW. Thats how I roll! I need a new one though my Cubs and Boston hats are getting worn out!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  19. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Nonsense! I've been keeping an eye on your log and you are still making all kinds of gains. Looking cut in that avatar! I swear you look like a girl that I see my gym. Same hair color and a hat on. Hats on during workout FTW. Thats how I roll! I need a new one though my Cubs and Boston hats are getting worn out!
    Hoodies FTW
  20. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hoodies FTW
    lol I need some more of those too
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  21. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    DAY 21: MORE REST

    Well this was supposed to be a HIIT day but my wife had other plans and I didn't get a chance to get into the gym prior to work. Our work schedules are flipped (she's days, I'm nights) so I was OK with getting to spend some extra time with her before leaving for work tonight. Tomorrow is going to be Chest/Tris and I will be doing flat bench barbell instead of my usual DB press. I'm hoping for a good volume day, perhaps 185x10x4 or 5 sets or 205 for ???. I have the house to myself tomorrow so I might even try to do the lifting in the morning and place the HIIT at night. Any reason NOT to do that? I won't have a chance to get back into a gym until Sunday evening after tomorrow because I'll be out of town more a little mini-vacation

    Stay tuned,

    DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  22. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Have fun on your mini vaca.
  23. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Have fun on your mini vaca.
    Mancation. 12 dudes. Golf. Alochol. Insanity. Its gonna get rough haha.

    For working out in general ok to do lifting in afternoon and HIIT at night or does doing HIIT later somehow steal from the gains I would be making from lifting earlier? I want to do some HIIT before the weekend getaway but I only have one day to work with and I want to push weights
  24. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    How much time inbetween the 2 workouts and what about meals ? For the workout with HIIT later ?
  25. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    2.94%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    You got it bro!

    Taste: SpeedX3 hands down. I had only tried the Grape (purple) version of Craze and I can't say that I enjoyed it. While not being the end of the world when it comes to drinking it down, I just don't like it. Sort of familiar with a grape cough syrup, IMO. SpeedX3 on the otherhand is like drinking candy. I can't believe a preworkout can taste this good.

    Effects: Craze is more nootropic, whereas SpeedX3 is a bit of everything. Craze certainly has great mind-muscle potential, but after the first tub I used the effects sort of wore off. I remember the first few weeks of Craze that as I bumped up the dose the effects would linger and then dissipate. It kicked in really fast too. Like sometimes I'd have to take it prior to even walk into the gym it happened that fast. Good focus and concentration, no crash... but sometimes a cracked out feeling hours later. SpeedX3 is another animal. It has DAA in it, Synephrine, Agmatine, two forms of yohimbine and a few other goodies. This one also kicks in fast (for me). Beta alanine tingles and flushing right off the bat. The focus is MUCH more intense compared to Craze. All you can concentrate on is the task at hand. Slightly thermogenic. No crash. Energy is clean and lasts for hours even after you're done working out. No cracked out feeling... except for the endorphin rush you'll get after the workout Final Say: Whereas Craze tastes OK, and gives good nootropic/mind muscle connection effects, SpeedX3 has great taste, and goes above and beyond Craze in terms of concentraion/mind muscle connection, adding in focus, clean energy, fat burning, thermogenesis, test-boosting, and wicked pumps! Its the well-rounded preworkout choice.

    Sorry I didn't see your question earlier ! Hope that helps! Anything else just ask!
    Perfect description!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Something tells me it would take alot to make you look bad
    EDIT MR. Q cannot read above sentence lol
    Oh...I could show you "the" photo's!!! haha!! EDIT- he already did!!


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Nonsense! I've been keeping an eye on your log and you are still making all kinds of gains. Looking cut in that avatar! I swear you look like a girl that I see my gym. Same hair color and a hat on. Hats on during workout FTW. Thats how I roll! I need a new one though my Cubs and Boston hats are getting worn out!

    I'm staying focused this time, so thank you sir!! I meant your making my log look bad because of all the fancy video's and review's you write!!! Very detailed like a good log should be!!

    You never know, that girl could be me.... since I often travel to Indianapolis!! Have a fun trip!!
  26. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    You never know, that girl could be me.... since I often travel to Indianapolis!!
    Gentlemen...

    Name:  ****-just-got-real.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  72.0 KB

    I'm dedicated and committed to making my logs fun, easy to read, and simple to follow. The videos I like to throw in because they add some personality on it so you guys/gals can recognize there is more than just that goofy smiley face behind my avatar ! Personalizes it a little bit!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  27. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    How much time inbetween the 2 workouts and what about meals ? For the workout with HIIT later ?
    Dammit didn't think about meals. Weights around 3PM. HIIT would be ne... ah **** it I'll just lift the damn weights I'll just do some light cardio post-lifting like I do following my leg days. Elevated walking for about 20 minutes to develop a light sweat.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  28. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331725
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    DAY 21: MORE REST

    Well this was supposed to be a HIIT day but my wife had other plans and I didn't get a chance to get into the gym prior to work. Our work schedules are flipped (she's days, I'm nights) so I was OK with getting to spend some extra time with her before leaving for work tonight. Tomorrow is going to be Chest/Tris and I will be doing flat bench barbell instead of my usual DB press. I'm hoping for a good volume day, perhaps 185x10x4 or 5 sets or 205 for ???. I have the house to myself tomorrow so I might even try to do the lifting in the morning and place the HIIT at night. Any reason NOT to do that? I won't have a chance to get back into a gym until Sunday evening after tomorrow because I'll be out of town more a little mini-vacation

    Stay tuned,

    DJ
    Hmmm, 2-1 odds that we WILL see a post from DJ during his mini vacation. BETTER NOT !!!

    Have a great time.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  29. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Hmmm, 2-1 odds that we WILL see a post from DJ during his mini vacation. BETTER NOT !!!

    Have a great time.
    Don't give me any ideas
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  30. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,953
    Rep Power
    4820750
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Have fun on the vaca DJ. Sounds like it should be a good time.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    3734733
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I'm a bit behind. How's the gains coming?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  32. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm a bit behind. How's the gains coming?
    Haven't stepped on a scale in awhile... actually not since my back injury. I'll do that in the gym tomorrow and report back. I went from 220lbs (post cut/wedding weight) to 230lbs, hurt myself, went back down to 225lbs... and now who knows !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  33. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Have fun on the vaca DJ. Sounds like it should be a good time.
    Thanks man. There has been an email going around between the whole group. Someone just mentioned poker. ****ing awesome.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  34. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm a bit behind. How's the gains coming?
    I found a digital scale at work that I'm going to go stand on in a bit. Will update soon.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    3734733
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    I found a digital scale at work that I'm going to go stand on in a bit. Will update soon.
    Cool.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  36. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Cool.
    And fail. Work got too busy. I'll weigh in at the gym.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  37. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    And fail. Work got too busy. I'll weigh in at the gym.
    lol
  38. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    lol
    Weight the day I started back in the gym after back injury: 224-225lbs

    Current weight: 229lbs weight at doc's office today

    So up 4lbs over the course of 2 weeks. 2lbs a week? I'll take that. Let the GAIN TRAIN continue with CHEST/TRIS later tonight. Feeling GREAT.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  39. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8689
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    6.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Weight the day I started back in the gym after back injury: 224-225lbs

    Current weight: 229lbs weight at doc's office today

    So up 4lbs over the course of 2 weeks. 2lbs a week? I'll take that. Let the GAIN TRAIN continue with CHEST/TRIS later tonight. Feeling GREAT.
    How much weight will you be pushing?
  40. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8689
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    6.81%

    Oh and I took your advice and ordered some x3. Should be here next week sometime!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 P.C.T Review (*sponsored*)
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:12 AM
  2. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 08:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:03 AM
  4. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in