DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dumber than **** lol but ****in hilarious... Some of their stuff is legit tho
True. I researched IF eating protocol due to them. Celorza put it together and boom my cut succeeded!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heading to the gym for Chest/Tris. Here's your motivation for today. If the music sounds familiar, it is. If you've seen Inception, its from the soundtrack that Hans Zimmer did. I absolutely love some of his stuff. (not my video!)

[video=youtube;7kf6r0D3SEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kf6r0D3SEA&list=FL7Tij5zUhi70qoJfWwEJPJQ&feature=mh_lolz[/video]

GET ****ING PUMMMMPPPPPEDDDD!!!

BRB WITH PRs!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic update coming. In the meantime here is a pic.

Current weight.

ForumRunner_20120909_145759.png

DJ

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 3: CHEST/TRIS

Quick update. Will give my thoughts on things a little later. Its football time dammit!

DB BENCHPRESS (weight is in each hand): 40x15 60x12 80x10,10,10,10

INCLINE DB PRESS (weight in each hand): 30x12 55x10,10,10,10

INCLINE DB FLYS (weight in each hand): 10x15 20x10,10,10 haven't done these in awhile so we'll consider this baseline

MACHINE aka "BITCH" FLYS: 70x15 115x12 145x4...not good enough squeeze...115x6,10,10

DIPS: BWx10,10,10 time to add another set or workout w/ a chain belt :)

TRICEPS ROPE SEPARATION: 60x10,10,10,10

TRICEPS PUSHDOWN: 115x10,10,10,10

NO ATTACHMENT PULLEY PULLDOWN (dropset): 20x10 25x9 30x6 35x4

Back with my thoughts later tonight. But jesus... so much to talk about :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nevermind the last of you GO Colts post.

GO BEARS !! BEAR DOWN MUTHA $Q*($*%&*

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nevermind the last of you GO Colts post.

GO BEARS !! BEAR DOWN MUTHA $Q*($*%&*
You son a !!!! Avoid lecheek at all costs arggghhhh!

Hahaha! Yea man they got pummeled and the defense looked horrible. Mistakes all around. :( but with a rookie qb I don't think it was so terrible.

We'll meet again, you bastards.

Anyone but the patriots lol.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Go Pats!! lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Go Pats!! lol
Dammit. Gtfo!

No no I kid I kid. I'm not gonna throw people out just based on their opinions. Let's see how the season plays out.

One thing we can all agree on: THANK GOD FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit. Gtfo!

No no I kid I kid. I'm not gonna throw people out just based on their opinions. Let's see how the season plays out.

One thing we can all agree on: THANK GOD FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK!
Haha thanks for letting me stay Dj. I'm gonna miss the big games against Peyton and the Colts.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks for letting me stay Dj. I'm gonna miss the big games against Peyton and the Colts.
Yea I always got real pumped up for those games. Such an epic *****ry.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf I can't say that word? *****ry? Where is the chivalry there? Lol wth

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf I can't say that word? *****ry? Where is the chivalry there? Lol wth
Lol yeah I initially had that in my post until I remembered it gets edited...weird

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hahaha! Yea man they got pummeled and the defense looked horrible. Mistakes all around. :( but with a rookie qb I don't think it was so terrible.

Ya but you have to admit the Bears finally looked like they were playing :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on today's workout:

Well what can I say? Did I read that correctly 6 PRs? SIX? SIX? SIX?

I'm on a roll here with Lecheek and thats for damn sure!

I took 2 scoops SpeedX3 preworkout today and I made some mental notes as the workout went on. As usual, the BA tingles kicked in way before I even made it into the gym. I was still about 10 minutes ahead of the "30 minute window" after taking the preworkout so I sat in my car and zoned in to my music to get me pumped up. I walked in knowing good things were about to go down.

Noted the tachycardia again. Could this be the Synephrine? Perhaps the Rauwolfia? My guess is that its a combination of both. After my first warmup set of DB bench my heartrate skyrocketed. It was almost scary how fast it was going. But I just smiled and knew that things were working. I think I may try 1.5 scoops tomorrow to tone it down because it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my damn chest! But I noticed the tachycardia (and tingles) diminishing at about the same time I noticed something else returning: THE PUMPS. I don't know if its because I haven't taken agmatine in awhile but these were the most god damn ridiculous pumps I have ever felt. Chest was like a brick wall. And my triceps were so tight and full after working out that when I went to take a picture of myself in the mirror post workout my tricep was so swollen that it actually obliterated the little horseshoe shape that you can see when you flex arm-down in a mirror. Not only was that gone, but my arm looked HUGE. Next Chest/Tri workout I'm gonna have to take a before and after so you guys can judge for yourself.

Big thing to note: There is no CRASH associated with this preworkout. The energy is insane and intense at the beginning as is the intensity and focus of the workouts. It drops down slightly about 30 minutes into a workout and remains there until a good 2-3 hours after I got out of the gym.

I think I may have just found my new favorite preworkout :)

Tomorrow is LEGS. Those damn BASTARD LANKY ASS LEGS of mine. 250x2 was my last PR in heavy leg day. I am thinking of going lighter and doing more reps, but we'll see how I feel. I'd really like to get 225x10. That would be quite the feat.

Stay tuned,

DJ

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards

Easy now

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least you don't like the steelers.....
At least you can't call me a Peyton nuthugger. I'm sticking with my boys in white & blue. True fan!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on today's workout:

Well what can I say? Did I read that correctly 6 PRs? SIX? SIX? SIX?

I'm on a roll here with Lecheek and thats for damn sure!

I took 2 scoops SpeedX3 preworkout today and I made some mental notes as the workout went on. As usual, the BA tingles kicked in way before I even made it into the gym. I was still about 10 minutes ahead of the "30 minute window" after taking the preworkout so I sat in my car and zoned in to my music to get me pumped up. I walked in knowing good things were about to go down.

Noted the tachycardia again. Could this be the Synephrine? Perhaps the Rauwolfia? My guess is that its a combination of both. After my first warmup set of DB bench my heartrate skyrocketed. It was almost scary how fast it was going. But I just smiled and knew that things were working. I think I may try 1.5 scoops tomorrow to tone it down because it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my damn chest! But I noticed the tachycardia (and tingles) diminishing at about the same time I noticed something else returning: THE PUMPS. I don't know if its because I haven't taken agmatine in awhile but these were the most god damn ridiculous pumps I have ever felt. Chest was like a brick wall. And my triceps were so tight and full after working out that when I went to take a picture of myself in the mirror post workout my tricep was so swollen that it actually obliterated the little horseshoe shape that you can see when you flex arm-down in a mirror. Not only was that gone, but my arm looked HUGE. Next Chest/Tri workout I'm gonna have to take a before and after so you guys can judge for yourself.

Big thing to note: There is no CRASH associated with this preworkout. The energy is insane and intense at the beginning as is the intensity and focus of the workouts. It drops down slightly about 30 minutes into a workout and remains there until a good 2-3 hours after I got out of the gym.

I think I may have just found my new favorite preworkout :)

Tomorrow is LEGS. Those damn BASTARD LANKY ASS LEGS of mine. 250x2 was my last PR in heavy leg day. I am thinking of going lighter and doing more reps, but we'll see how I feel. I'd really like to get 225x10. That would be quite the feat.

Stay tuned,

DJ

One word ! AWESOME !!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4: REST

But DJ you promised us PRs on your LEG DAY!!!

:(

I know I know... but when I got up this morning (afternoon) my wife wasn't feeling too well and I decided I needed to spend my time with her. I also overslept my alarm for a good two hours which I blame whole heartedly on MassHGH. Definitely put me into a nice deep state of sleep. I popped the 3 pills last night around 3:30AM and was resisting my eyelids closing by 4AM as I was trying to watch Top Gear on TV. I don't even remember falling asleep. Next thing I know it was 4PM (had phone set for 2PM) and I shot out of bed with all the intentions of hitting it big in the gym but I would have been hard pressed to get a full day in so I decided I'm gonna wait until tomorrow. So I'm definitely expecting BIG THINGS. 225x10 is my goal. Perhaps a video. We'll see how I feel :)

Stay tuned,

DJ

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4: REST

But DJ you promised us PRs on your LEG DAY!!!

:(

I know I know... but when I got up this morning (afternoon) my wife wasn't feeling too well and I decided I needed to spend my time with her. I also overslept my alarm for a good two hours which I blame whole heartedly on MassHGH. Definitely put me into a nice deep state of sleep. I popped the 3 pills last night around 3:30AM and was resisting my eyelids closing by 4AM as I was trying to watch Top Gear on TV. I don't even remember falling asleep. Next thing I know it was 4PM (had phone set for 2PM) and I shot out of bed with all the intentions of hitting it big in the gym but I would have been hard pressed to get a full day in so I decided I'm gonna wait until tomorrow. So I'm definitely expecting BIG THINGS. 225x10 is my goal. Perhaps a video. We'll see how I feel :)

Stay tuned,

DJ

BOO you promised a PR lol. Hope your wife feels better.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
He just went out and had pizza with the wife I'm sure, he is 30 dollars richer today so he wanted to enjoy it. Little does he know we expect a video of him performing a Widowmaker on squats! (Google Widowmaker Dogg Crapp)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
DAMN hes big!!! or is that a girl??:33:
He was stretched at birth, it was for educational purposes...we needed to measure the elasticity of the Human body and he didn't disappoint.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOO you promised a PR lol. Hope your wife feels better.
Yea I know haha. She officially starts dayshift tomorrow too and because of that our schedules are now flipped. So for instance after I get off of work tonight she won't be home. That alone has its benefits I suppose, but for instance if I work M/T/W and she works the same schedule... she would leave for work early monday morning and we wouldn't see each other until I got back Thursday morning. So thats a huge stretch and it kind of sucks so thats another reason she wanted me to stay w/ her. Figured that was OK I can be in the gym tomorrow and she'll already be gone :D :D :D!

I'm loading up on carbs/cals here at work to make sure I succeed in PRs tomorrow! Can't wait! I usually don't look forward to leg day but with Lecheek in my veins I'm ready to GO TO WORK!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He just went out and had pizza with the wife I'm sure, he is 30 dollars richer today so he wanted to enjoy it. Little does he know we expect a video of him performing a Widowmaker on squats! (Google Widowmaker Dogg Crapp)
I could certainly do that too. I thought that was some sort of special form... 20x to near/at exhaustion? That sounds like fun!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMN hes big!!! or is that a girl??:33:
He was stretched at birth, it was for educational purposes...we needed to measure the elasticity of the Human body and he didn't disappoint.
WTH are you two talking about lol? Me? Or somethign gregg found when googling widowmaker squats?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright well I'm assuming thats what they are. I will be attempting them today. And my partner is coming with me so I'll have a camera man and you guys can critique away at my form haha! Since I went HEAVY last time I did legs (before this log) I was considering lightening it up and added reps anyway so this fits perfectly. I will try and snap a PR in legpress and move on to front squat if I'm not dead from the WM.

1.5 scoops SpeedX3 down the hatch. LETS DO THIS!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
southside checkin in....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5: LEGS

Weight: 231lbs - used the gym scale. Two days ago I was 234lbs. I don't trust the gym scale one bit. Gonna be using the ones at the hospital from now on ;)

So it turned out that 1.5scoops, in my opinion, was actually not enough SpeedX3 for me. But when I last did chest/tris 2 scoops almost felt like it was too much. Hmm... So what I ended up doing was pregaming with 1.5scoops, and then I tossed in another 0.5 scoops as an intra to keep those juices flowing nicely :)

SQUAT 45x12 95x10 135x20 140x20 145x20 Although not true to proper widowmaker fashion (I didn't really even know what it was and just took a guess... turns out I was wrong but still I put forth a HUGE effort here... next time I do a high rep leg day I'll do these properly. I was wondering why it almost felt too easy :D).

The first set was exhausting, and it just increased exponentially with each set. I was surprised I managed 145x20. Those last 5 reps were RIDICULOUSLY hard. I wanted to puke. Unfortunately I SNAPPED MY **** UP and tweaked my lower back. Had to pop 800mg of ibuprofen when I got home. It only feels good to sit or lie down, but not stand up. Feel like an old man that needs a cane. FFFFUUUUUU!!!! Those 3 sets of 20 gave me some rather GLORIOUS pumps though... and I never, and I mean NEVER get pumps in my quads unless I go hard on the leg extension. This time they swelled up nicely!!! Those sets also sucked the energy right out of me, and with the way my back felt, I skipped Leg Press and Front Squats. Sorry dudes :(

SEATED CALF RAISE: 90x16,16,16

GLUTE HAM RAISE: BWx12,12

LEG EXTENSION (4X Mass Method): 85x10,10,10,20

HAMSTRING CURLS: 110x12 165x7,5 125x10

I was exhausted and beat up after this. While my back hurts slightly, I feel great. One of the better leg days I have and totally surprising to me. Wish I woulda had the proper technique (ie, weight loading) for the Widowmakers but now I know and I know what to do next time!!! STILL making GAINS!!!

**** yea!

DJ

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your lower back.
It must be hard to squat with that height.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 5: LEGS

Weight: 231lbs - used the gym scale. Two days ago I was 234lbs. I don't trust the gym scale one bit. Gonna be using the ones at the hospital from now on ;)

So it turned out that 1.5scoops, in my opinion, was actually not enough SpeedX3 for me. But when I last did chest/tris 2 scoops almost felt like it was too much. Hmm... So what I ended up doing was pregaming with 1.5scoops, and then I tossed in another 0.5 scoops as an intra to keep those juices flowing nicely :)

SQUAT 45x12 95x10 135x20 140x20 145x20 Although not true to proper widowmaker fashion (I didn't really even know what it was and just took a guess... turns out I was wrong but still I put forth a HUGE effort here... next time I do a high rep leg day I'll do these properly. I was wondering why it almost felt too easy :D).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B8Qj7kBFwQ">YouTube Link</a>

The first set was exhausting, and it just increased exponentially with each set. I was surprised I managed 145x20. Those last 5 reps were RIDICULOUSLY hard. I wanted to puke. Unfortunately I SNAPPED MY **** UP and tweaked my lower back. Had to pop 800mg of ibuprofen when I got home. It only feels good to sit or lie down, but not stand up. Feel like an old man that needs a cane. FFFFUUUUUU!!!! Those 3 sets of 20 gave me some rather GLORIOUS pumps though... and I never, and I mean NEVER get pumps in my quads unless I go hard on the leg extension. This time they swelled up nicely!!! Those sets also sucked the energy right out of me, and with the way my back felt, I skipped Leg Press and Front Squats. Sorry dudes :(

SEATED CALF RAISE: 90x16,16,16

GLUTE HAM RAISE: BWx12,12

LEG EXTENSION (4X Mass Method): 85x10,10,10,20

HAMSTRING CURLS: 110x12 165x7,5 125x10

I was exhausted and beat up after this. While my back hurts slightly, I feel great. One of the better leg days I have and totally surprising to me. Wish I woulda had the proper technique (ie, weight loading) for the Widowmakers but now I know and I know what to do next time!!! STILL making GAINS!!!

**** yea!

DJ
Great log going here man! Nice detail for sure

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your lower back.
It must be hard to squat with that height.
You have no idea. Moving that weight that distance sucks. I think its something a lot of people don't understand. Look at that tall goofy ****er he can only squat 135! Well that might be true, but using our good buddy F=MA then I'm generating a whole ****TONNA energy to move that weight that distance. At least I think thats the proper equation.

Great log going here man! Nice detail for sure
Thank you sir! Welcome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man it's gotta be hard to pack mass on that frame!!! good effort, and learn from mistakes!!!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man it's gotta be hard to pack mass on that frame!!! good effort, and learn from mistakes!!!!!
Dude you have no idea lol. I'm eating like a damn horse atm! 4k cals a day! I'll post some.macros from this wk later

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude you have no idea lol. I'm eating like a damn horse atm! 4k cals a day! I'll post some.macros from this wi later
you might throw in some creatine if you aren't already....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Dont be afraid to check out my new log :).

But why not 5g of creatine everyday