DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

Page 5 of 28 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Dude you have no idea lol. I'm eating like a damn horse atm! 4k cals a day! I'll post some.macros from this wi later
    Eat up for some MASS Hope your back is ok I hate when that stuff happens.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you might throw in some creatine if you aren't already....
    Already doing 5g on lifting days of mono!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted
    •   

3. Dont be afraid to check out my new log .

But why not 5g of creatine everyday
    l

4. Quote Originally Posted by nomoredex View Post
    Dont be afraid to check out my new log .

x2...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Eat up for some MASS Hope your back is ok I hate when that stuff happens.
    Friday: 4101cals 466c 105f 323p
    Saturday: 3899cals 409c 135f 262p
    Sunday: 3920cals 438c 136f 236p
    Monday: 4227cals 518c 135f 235p
    Tuesday: Today isn't over for me just yet

Like I said, eating like a horse
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nomoredex View Post
    Dont be afraid to check out my new log .

Good question. I figured since I was already saturated after loading it wouldn't hurt to miss my "off days." I can easily make it 5g/day
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

7. Back is feeling slightly better after some ibuprofen. I spotted some Tylenol+Codeine in my wife's medicine box that I may take before bedtime but we shall see. I just want to feel better before doing shoulders tomorrow. I hate being out of the gym
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

8. Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Hey buddy You up in this bitch now? !
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

10. :****you:

Yes sir.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    :****you:

Yes sir.
    finally!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

12. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

finally!
    U know blk guys are always late.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U know blk guys are always late.
    Didn't even know u black don't matta to me one bit u late! brother!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

14. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Didn't even know u black don't matta to me one bit u late! brother!

I'm white.

15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

I'm white.
    Well whatever color you are I'm glad to have you here.

I have decided a belt would be highly beneficial the next time I do squats
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

16. DAY 6: MANDATORY REST

I am unfortunately forcing myself to take today off. My back is still extremely tender. It hasn't felt this sore since my powerlifting coach punished us with squats way back in my powerlifitng heyday. Ended up taking a tylenol/codeine and fell asleep. Woke up feeling pretty good. Gonna see how it feels just being up and walking around today before I go to work. So far it seems like laying down is the only thing that makes it feel better So to not aggravate it further I'm allowing myself to rest and heal. Shoulders is gonna have to wait.

Still plan on eating like a horse though I don't need my back for that haha
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    DAY 6: MANDATORY REST

I am unfortunately forcing myself to take today off. My back is still extremely tender. It hasn't felt this sore since my powerlifting coach punished us with squats way back in my powerlifitng heyday. Ended up taking a tylenol/codeine and fell asleep. Woke up feeling pretty good. Gonna see how it feels just being up and walking around today before I go to work. So far it seems like laying down is the only thing that makes it feel better So to not aggravate it further I'm allowing myself to rest and heal. Shoulders is gonna have to wait.

Lecheek is only supposed to break PR's not backs bro? I really hope your ok!
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Lecheek is only supposed to break PR's not backs bro? I really hope your ok!
    Haha this isn't Lecheeks fault at all it was my own as I was striving to do more! Just sucks because I'm such as gym junkie and all I wanna do is go back and lift!

Any recommendations for a good belt? Id like to stay with Inzer or EliteFTS but inzer takes 3 weeks to make the belts and elite doesn't currently have my size
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

19. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Haha this isn't Lecheeks fault at all it was my own as I was striving to do more! Just sucks because I'm such as gym junkie and all I wanna do is go back and lift!

Any recommendations for a good belt? Id like to stay with Inzer or EliteFTS but inzer takes 3 weeks to make the belts and elite doesn't currently have my size
    In the past I have used the leather belts but I now stick withthe nylon/velcrow ones. I know I know but ever since I blew a disk in my back that type of belt has worked better for me .
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

20. get well-bean pole
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    DAY 6: MANDATORY REST

Rest up DJ. With your work ethic, you will easily gain back you think you have lost during off days. Back injury is no joke.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    get well-bean pole
    Yes sir! Switched over from ibuprofen to naproxen and I'm feeling a bit better. Currently at work and moving around just fine. Stings every now and again if I sit/move in certain ways. Gonna use some hot packs for when I go to bed in the morning. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I may do shoulders. So at the earliest I could be back in the gym tomorrow or Friday. But I'm really going to listen to my body though and only work when it feels OK!

I miss that taste of SpeedX3 !
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

23. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Rest up DJ. With your work ethic, you will easily gain back you think you have lost during off days. Back injury is no joke.
    Thanks FU. Yea totally sucks. Especially with someone at my height. My dad is 6'6" and he has had 2-3 surgeries now for herniated discs ! I don't want to travel down that road! Time to BELT it up... shoulda been doing that from the start I just figured with such light weight I wouldn't need it. Lesson learned.

But this is not to say that this log is on hiatus. I'm still taking my MassHGH before bed and I'm still eating like crazy! I'll be BACK IN DA GYM before you know it!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

24. Belt ordered! Hope to have it here by the beginning of next week so I can start breaking it in! I'm just chomping at the bit to get back into the gym!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

25. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Belt ordered! Hope to have it here by the beginning of next week so I can start breaking it in! I'm just chomping at the bit to get back into the gym!

What did you go with?
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 P.C.T Review (*sponsored*)
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 10:12 AM
  2. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
  4. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 05:07 PM
  5. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11