DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

Page 4 of 18 First ... 234569 ... Last
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    DAY 6: MANDATORY REST

I am unfortunately forcing myself to take today off. My back is still extremely tender. It hasn't felt this sore since my powerlifting coach punished us with squats way back in my powerlifitng heyday. Ended up taking a tylenol/codeine and fell asleep. Woke up feeling pretty good. Gonna see how it feels just being up and walking around today before I go to work. So far it seems like laying down is the only thing that makes it feel better So to not aggravate it further I'm allowing myself to rest and heal. Shoulders is gonna have to wait.

Still plan on eating like a horse though I don't need my back for that haha
    Rest up DJ. With your work ethic, you will easily gain back you think you have lost during off days. Back injury is no joke.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    get well-bean pole
    Yes sir! Switched over from ibuprofen to naproxen and I'm feeling a bit better. Currently at work and moving around just fine. Stings every now and again if I sit/move in certain ways. Gonna use some hot packs for when I go to bed in the morning. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I may do shoulders. So at the earliest I could be back in the gym tomorrow or Friday. But I'm really going to listen to my body though and only work when it feels OK!

I miss that taste of SpeedX3 !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Rest up DJ. With your work ethic, you will easily gain back you think you have lost during off days. Back injury is no joke.
    Thanks FU. Yea totally sucks. Especially with someone at my height. My dad is 6'6" and he has had 2-3 surgeries now for herniated discs ! I don't want to travel down that road! Time to BELT it up... shoulda been doing that from the start I just figured with such light weight I wouldn't need it. Lesson learned.

But this is not to say that this log is on hiatus. I'm still taking my MassHGH before bed and I'm still eating like crazy! I'll be BACK IN DA GYM before you know it!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    •   

Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Belt ordered! Hope to have it here by the beginning of next week so I can start breaking it in! I'm just chomping at the bit to get back into the gym!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Belt ordered! Hope to have it here by the beginning of next week so I can start breaking it in! I'm just chomping at the bit to get back into the gym!

What did you go with?
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    What did you go with?
    Name:  belt_10mm_lever_xlrg.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  13.6 KB

Inzer 10mm Forever Lever Belt

Stoked !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM

Reputation Reputation Reputation

i thought that was bracelet at first haha
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    i thought that was bracelet at first haha
    Haha nope. I used this before a long time ago when my powerlifting coach let me use his so I know it'll be doing me some good.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

DAY 7: MANDATORY REST

Just a little update here so you guys aren't in the dark. I attempted to go to work last night having on some naproxen with me for pain. While I felt pretty good at work as the night went on and I keep moving around more my back started to get more and more tight. Around 4AM I tried taking more naproxen and it didn't seem to really help. On the drive home I was very uncomfortable and felt some pain radiating into my left leg and when I got home I could barely walk into the house.

Long story short I took FMLA from work and will be seeing my PCP Wednesday. So for now I'm just going to take it easy and keep off my back and if it starts to feel even worse I'll be making a trip to the ER.

So unfortunately this log is going to have to go on hiatus at least for a few days.

My apologies to all.

Stay tuned,

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just a little update here so you guys aren't in the dark. I attempted to go to work last night having on some naproxen with me for pain. While I felt pretty good at work as the night went on and I keep moving around more my back started to get more and more tight. Around 4AM I tried taking more naproxen and it didn't seem to really help. On the drive home I was very uncomfortable and felt some pain radiating into my left leg and when I got home I could barely walk into the house.

Long story short I took FMLA from work and will be seeing my PCP Wednesday. So for now I'm just going to take it easy and keep off my back and if it starts to feel even worse I'll be making a trip to the ER.

So unfortunately this log is going to have to go on hiatus at least for a few days.

My apologies to all.

Stay tuned,

DJ
    This is a guy who was giving us updates from his wedding. If he has to take a break, then you know the pain is unbearable. I wish you a fast recovery. I am sure Marms and the readers know how much it pains you to take this break and know you will come back twice as strong when you are ready to go. Take care.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

This is a guy who was giving us updates from his wedding. If he has to take a break, then you know the pain is unbearable. I wish you a fast recovery. I am sure Marms and the readers know how much it pains you to take this break and know you will come back twice as strong when you are ready to go. Take care.
    Appreciate the kind words FU. This is the MOST FRUSTRATING thing to go through. It is taking everything inside me to get myself to even sit still when all I want to do is go into the gym and throw the weights around. I was breaking a PR EVERY DAY I was in the gym and now I've just come to a screeching halt and that just ****ing PISSES ME OFF.

Lecheek was taking me places and I was representing them well and then **** had to go down and I wasn't frustrated about the pain, or missing work... I was MAD that I couldn't go back to the gym. All I want to do right now is lift.

The hardest thing is telling myself no
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Appreciate the kind words FU. This is the MOST FRUSTRATING thing to go through. It is taking everything inside me to get myself to even sit still when all I want to do is go into the gym and throw the weights around. I was breaking a PR EVERY DAY I was in the gym and now I've just come to a screeching halt and that just ****ing PISSES ME OFF.

Lecheek was taking me places and I was representing them well and then **** had to go down and I wasn't frustrated about the pain, or missing work... I was MAD that I couldn't go back to the gym. All I want to do right now is lift.

The hardest thing is telling myself no
    I have stopped doing squats and deads completely as now anything can trigger my back to go out. Don't take any chances with your back. It is the most helpless feeling when it goes.
    I started a new log at:
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

I have stopped doing squats and deads completely as now anything can trigger my back to go out. Don't take any chances with your back. It is the most helpless feeling when it goes.
    I can tell you one thing... that first day I get back into the gym the weights better LOOK OUT because my anger of being out of the gym will be motivation enough to sling **** around
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

My apologies to all.

Stay tuned,

DJ
    DJ also PM'd me its all good man. I let him know to take care of himself and continue to take the MASS HGH and we will take it from there. Make sure your back is better before you start training again. Please do not this log before you well being and health
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

My apologies to all.

Stay tuned,

DJ
    Dave, explain this in easy terms I am dizzy and having a bad headache, are you ok? What does PCP mean BTW , been seeing it for a while...Get well please brother!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry to hear about your back Dj. I've had back problems in the past and its no joke. Rest up and hopefully you'll start getting some relief soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    What does PCP mean BTW , been seeing it for a while
    Primary Care Physician
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

primary care physician=pcp
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Dave, explain this in easy terms I am dizzy and having a bad headache, are you ok? What does PCP mean BTW , been seeing it for a while...Get well please brother!!
    Celly,

Cliffnotes version: Did squats. Had a ton of lower back pain following. Attempted to go to work taking some OTC pain relievers. Hurt worse the after work. Called my Dr. and set up an appointment to see him next week. Was supposed to work tonight, called in and took FMLA (Family & Medical Leave of Absence... its a law check it out ). Not sure if its just a really bad pulled muscle or if its a herniated/slipped disc. PCP = Primar care physician or sometimes people will use GP (General Practicioner).
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

DJ also PM'd me its all good man. I let him know to take care of himself and continue to take the MASS HGH and we will take it from there. Make sure your back is better before you start training again. Please do not this log before you well being and health
    Thank you Marms. Fantastic company here fellas. The first thing that went through my mind was that I was going to let all of you down with this log because this was not my intention. I'm going to heal up and come back with a vengeance! And continue making PRs with the help of Lecheek!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Sorry to hear about your back Dj. I've had back problems in the past and its no joke. Rest up and hopefully you'll start getting some relief soon.
    Thanks brother. Resting up, while necessary, is the hardest part. I hate sitting still. Have a constant need... To be in the gym!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Thank you Marms. Fantastic company here fellas. The first thing that went through my mind was that I was going to let all of you down with this log because this was not my intention. I'm going to heal up and come back with a vengeance! And continue making PRs with the help of Lecheek!
    DO IT !! Get better DJ.
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Celly,

Cliffnotes version: Did squats. Had a ton of lower back pain following. Attempted to go to work taking some OTC pain relievers. Hurt worse the after work. Called my Dr. and set up an appointment to see him next week. Was supposed to work tonight, called in and took FMLA (Family & Medical Leave of Absence... its a law check it out ). Not sure if its just a really bad pulled muscle or if its a herniated/slipped disc. PCP = Primar care physician or sometimes people will use GP (General Practicioner).
    Be careful bro!! best wishes and I hope it is not something serious or that turns you into a Recovering-Coach-Potato-and-thus-a-2-month-trip-to-being-a-blob-of-fat. No but being honest, hope the best bro and if surgery is needed get it ASAP and recover .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Be careful bro!! best wishes and I hope it is not something serious or that turns you into a Recovering-Coach-Potato-and-thus-a-2-month-trip-to-being-a-blob-of-fat. No but being honest, hope the best bro and if surgery is needed get it ASAP and recover .
    Haha thanks man. I don't wanna be a couch potato either. Only time will tell.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quick update for all. The pain has become somewhat manageable. Taking naxproxen (Aleve) 2pills 2x day has been helping. And I've mostly been laying down with my legs up and arms to my sides as that seems to be the most comfortable position. The tightness in my back has been the biggest issue so far. There is a huge knot that my wife noticed on my right flank compared to my left. The more I'm up on my feet the tighter my back gets, the funnier I start walking, and I have my torso ****ed to one side to compensate for the pain (doing this subconsciously lol its very weird when I look at myself in the mirror). Called my doc's office and told them how I was feeling and now I'm getting prescribed a muscle relaxer so that will hopefully help me recover faster!

Stay tuned,

DJ

I miss updating for you guys and I miss the gym I just wanna be back on my feet again!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Sounds like a bad muscle spasm, which is way better than disc bulge/herniation. BTW, FMLA usually needs an HR approval to be valid, i.e. MD has to fill out paperwork and submit to company's HR.

Just saw this thread and haven't read through it all the way, but has the Mass HGH helped with your sleep?
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink
    Sounds like a bad muscle spasm, which is way better than disc bulge/herniation. BTW, FMLA usually needs an HR approval to be valid, i.e. MD has to fill out paperwork and submit to company's HR.

Just saw this thread and haven't read through it all the way, but has the Mass HGH helped with your sleep?
    Yes I'm assuming its a super bad spasm. Hopefully the muscle relaxer can ease that pain.

I have 15 days to retroactively file FMLA from the day I call in making a claim in the case of something sudden, such as in my case.

I was actually gonna do a little update here about my thoughts on MassHGH and sleep here in a little bit!

Stay tuned,

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Yes I'm assuming its a super bad spasm. Hopefully the muscle relaxer can ease that pain.

I have 15 days to retroactively file FMLA from the day I call in making a claim in the case of something sudden, such as in my case.

I was actually gonna do a little update here about my thoughts on MassHGH and sleep here in a little bit!

Stay tuned,

DJ
    Will do and take it easy man. Back spasms suck... especially when you think it's gone and you go do some hammer low rows and it comes right back.lol (I've been there too many times).
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Stay tuned,

DJ
    And all pain killers and muscle relaxers left over go directly to me Rest up buddy
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

WARNING! YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE HIT WITH A WALL OF TEXT!

Alright guys so let me go ahead and give my thoughts on MassHGH so far. You should have already read about how awesome I've already found SpeedX3 to be !

To better understand the effects of MassHGH and the effects that it has on one's body, you just need to look at the ingredient profile on the side of the uniquely designed bottle label.

First up is Chlorophytum borivilianum, which is an herb that typically comes from India. C. borivilianum, high in saponin content, is generally used as an aphrodisiac... which we should all be thankful for since an aphrodisiacs are responsible for increased sexual desires. Now I would love to say that I've been feeling this, but unfortunately with my back and the timing of certain *cough* cycles, I haven't been able to really put this one to the test

Next up is "Velvet Bean," which is the suave nickname for Mucuna Pruriens, which most of us already know the application for this bean: L-DOPA. L-DOPA converts into dopamine, an important brain chemical involved in mood, sexuality, and movement. Now I have definitely noticed an increase in being in a GOOD mood. Specifically when I'm at work. Usually I'm in a good mood only for the first few hours of being at work and then I turn into a grouch as I work late into the wee hours of the morning. But since I've started taking MassHGH (about a week now) I've noticed myself feeling less agitated (I work with a bunch of women and sometimes it can get... interesting) and more 'all smiles' and politeness. Something is definitely at work here, and I blame the good ol' Velvet Bean!

Next up on the list is "4-aminobutanic acid," which I'm thinking was either spelled incorrectly (doubtful) or there are just multiple derivations for the acid which lead me to 4-aminobutanoic acid which is yet another well known ingredient, GABA. Now you can go to wikipedia and almost die from boredom reading about the nerve synapses and how GABA plays a role... but most importantly is how GABA has been shown to potentially increase growth hormone levels in at least one study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18091016

Quote Originally Posted by Da HGH study, bro
    Our data indicate that ingested GABA elevates resting and postexercise irGH and ifGH concentrations. The extent to which irGH/ifGH secretion contributes to skeletal muscle hypertrophy is unknown, although augmenting the postexercise irGH/ifGH response may improve resistance training-induced muscular adaptations.
    So thats pretty much awesome in of itself. For me personally, the verdict is still out on this one. I don't think I've run MassHGH long enough yet to notice anything, but I will say one thing: Right up to the point of me injuring myself, I do think I've seen some subtle changes in the mirror for the better. Can't wait to get back in the gym and see what results I can bring out of myself, and I know with the help of GABA boosting HGH that I can make some significant gains.

Next up is, at least from what I've been reading, is like the mother of all herbal supplements: Centella Asiatica. This herb has *twinmuscleworkout voice* ALL KINNNNNNNDS */voice* of applications! Now check this out. It's an adaptogen, and is mildly antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antiulcerogenic, anxiolytic, nervine and vulnerary, and can act as a cerebral tonic, a circulatory stimulant, and a diuretic (1, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11106141). So what the hell! Unless you are someone that is wanting to get infected by virii and bacteria, enjoys inflammation, uclers, poor circulation and being fluid overloaded... then AVOID MASSHGH AT ALL COSTS! ! *Billy Mays voice* BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! */voice* This herbs is also though to have some nootropic effects as well, helping with focus and attention span, as well as being possessing some anti-aging properties as well! Now as to which of these properties was the key to Lecheek's inclusion of this ingredient into MassHGH's profile is known only to them, but thats an awful lot of benefits I wouldn't mind having! Do I really need to say more about this?!?

The next ingredient is actually a complicated word for something we are definitely all familiar with! Glycyrrhiza Glabra is actually the root for licorice! And it is here we find the one of the potential test boosters for serum Free Testosterone. Damn maybe I'll supplement MassHGH with some Twizzlers ! Before my back injury my alpha feeling was certainly on the rise. In fact it was this drive that led me to push myself so hard on leg day that I hurt my back ! Dammit! Yet another reason why I'm ready to hit the gym again and really see the full potential of what MassHGH has to offer.

tl;dr

Now I didn't go in depth on all of the ingredients. You can do your own googling if you are that interested. ChainLink wanted to know my thoughts about my sleep while I'm on MassHGH. So here is my layman's thoughts on all of that. MassHGH also contains Valerian root, which is used for sleeping disorders and has somewhat sedative-ish effects when used in higher doses. The bottle tells me to pop 3 pills about 30 minutes prior to bed. Now sometimes I actually am ready for bed when I take it and sometimes I'm not and its my wife who is ready for bed and I'm dragged in there with her. Most of the time when I take it I fall asleep long before I notice anything. However on the nights I've taken it when I'm not quite sleepy I find myself FIGHTING to stay awake while I'm watching TV. I feel my body relaxing, my eyelids getting increasingly heavy, and my body to begging for me to turn the TV off and sleep. Once I do fall asleep it is has been the most peaceful, relaxing, and deepest sleep I've had in a long time. I work nights so when I come home I have to go to bed during the daytime and that usually sucks because normally our brains enjoy darkness when its time to sleep and I can't quite achieve that at 9AM unless its raining outside. So prior to MassHGH my sleep was miserable. I'd get 6 hours of sleep but it wasn't quality. Tossing and turning constantly. Now that I've started taking MassHGH I sleep like a baby. I could have all the blinds up, the sun could be shining directly on my face, and I could have the lights on... and I would still float away to dreamland without a care in the world. And now when I wake up... it doesn't matter if I've napped for a few hours after taking MassHGH or if I've gotten a full 8 hours nights sleep... I always wake up the same. Rested. Relaxed. Refreshed. And I shoot out of bed. I'm no longer groggy.

TL;DR SRSLY

So yes, the sleep benefits of MassHGH are worth it alone. Couple that with the test/HGH/IGF-1 attributes and you've found yourself something that I'd consider a staple from now on.

And thats just after a weeks use!

Stay tuned,

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

So did I scare everyone with that long post or what lol.

Good news tho... Will be attempting shoulders tomorrow if I wake up and my back is ok!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

That long post was just as effective as MassHGH far as enducing sleep. I woke up with an iPhone imprint on my face. Must have dozed off while reading.

In all seriousness, nice summary of the quality contents in MassHGH.

It was a good read and very informative. Nice job DJ !!!
    I started a new log at:
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    That long post was just as effective as MassHGH far as enducing sleep. I woke up with an iPhone imprint on my face. Must have dozed off while reading.

In all seriousness, nice summary of the quality contents in MassHGH.

It was a good read and very informative. Nice job DJ !!!
    Lol sorry man. Sitting there with a heat pad on and not really being able to move afforded me all the time I needed to research the ingredients.

I consider myself a super detail oriented person and like to know the ins and outs of how things work

But hey I was nice and included a TL;DR
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Lol sorry man. Sitting there with a heat pad on and not really being able to move afforded me all the time I needed to research the ingredients.

I consider myself a super detail oriented person and like to know the ins and outs of how things work

But hey I was nice and included a TL;DR
    hows the injury coming along bud
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    hows the injury coming along bud
    Doing better than the first night after I snapped it up. Went and bought myself a legit heating pad today at Target and that certainly seems to help. I'm feeling slightly better although the longer I'm up on my feet the more it starts to hurt. Been taking Aleve for pain which really doesn't seem to do much. The prescribed muscle relaxer is what really gives me relief, especially when coupled with the heating pad. My most comfortable position is lying down with my legs propped up on a pillow.

I picked up some 15lbs DBs I had in the house and moved them all around in various exercises to see if I felt any type of pain... OH press, DB curl, tricep kickbacks... nothing. It only still REALLY hurts if I bend over like I'm going to pick something up off the ground. So when I do finally get back into my lifting routine deadlifts and squats will be out for awhile.

I see my doc on Wednesday. We'll see whats up.

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

I'd also like to say YEAAAAAAAAA COLTS! Suck it Bears and Pats!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

DJ, I would suggest resting at least 3 days past the day you think you are OK. I've had my back go out due to spasms at least 5 times in the last 10 years. One things for sure......it's difficult to figure out when it has passed. Sometimes just wrong footing yourself walking shoots a pain right up your nerves to your back and it's spasms all over again. Also, not taking care of it correctly the first time will make this a recurring issue and you don't want that. Hope this does not sound like I am preaching to you. Take care.
    I started a new log at:
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    DJ, I would suggest resting at least 3 days past the day you think you are OK. I've had my back go out due to spasms at least 5 times in the last 10 years. One things for sure......it's difficult to figure out when it has passed. Sometimes just wrong footing yourself walking shoots a pain right up your nerves to your back and it's spasms all over again. Also, not taking care of it correctly the first time will make this a recurring issue and you don't want that. Hope this does not sound like I am preaching to you. Take care.
    No man that's solid advice. It's a pipedream to even step into the gym tomorrow. I had been improving each day until today. The pain crept in more than before but I've also been on my feet much more today. It's rest city for me. I just hope when I see my doc its nothing too serious.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

DJ, i didnt know you were a colts fan!!! I like even better noww!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

No man that's solid advice. It's a pipedream to even step into the gym tomorrow. I had been improving each day until today. The pain crept in more than before but I've also been on my feet much more today. It's rest city for me. I just hope when I see my doc its nothing too serious.
    x2 good luck DJ
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Negged

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 P.C.T Review (*sponsored*)
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 09:12 AM
  2. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 06:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 09:03 AM
  4. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 04:07 PM