DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

Page 3 of 23 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    I'm in. Go Pats!! lol
    Dammit. Gtfo!

    No no I kid I kid. I'm not gonna throw people out just based on their opinions. Let's see how the season plays out.

    One thing we can all agree on: THANK GOD FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Dammit. Gtfo!

    No no I kid I kid. I'm not gonna throw people out just based on their opinions. Let's see how the season plays out.

    One thing we can all agree on: THANK GOD FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK!
    Haha thanks for letting me stay Dj. I'm gonna miss the big games against Peyton and the Colts.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Haha thanks for letting me stay Dj. I'm gonna miss the big games against Peyton and the Colts.
    Yea I always got real pumped up for those games. Such an epic *****ry.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  4. Wtf I can't say that word? *****ry? Where is the chivalry there? Lol wth
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Wtf I can't say that word? *****ry? Where is the chivalry there? Lol wth
    Lol yeah I initially had that in my post until I remembered it gets edited...weird
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    You son a !!!! Avoid lecheek at all costs arggghhhh!

    Hahaha! Yea man they got pummeled and the defense looked horrible. Mistakes all around. but with a rookie qb I don't think it was so terrible.

    We'll meet again, you bastards.

    Anyone but the patriots lol.
    Ya but you have to admit the Bears finally looked like they were playing
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Ya but you have to admit the Bears finally looked like they were playing
    I admit NOTHING!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  8. Thoughts on today's workout:

    Well what can I say? Did I read that correctly 6 PRs? SIX? SIX? SIX?

    I'm on a roll here with Lecheek and thats for damn sure!

    I took 2 scoops SpeedX3 preworkout today and I made some mental notes as the workout went on. As usual, the BA tingles kicked in way before I even made it into the gym. I was still about 10 minutes ahead of the "30 minute window" after taking the preworkout so I sat in my car and zoned in to my music to get me pumped up. I walked in knowing good things were about to go down.

    Noted the tachycardia again. Could this be the Synephrine? Perhaps the Rauwolfia? My guess is that its a combination of both. After my first warmup set of DB bench my heartrate skyrocketed. It was almost scary how fast it was going. But I just smiled and knew that things were working. I think I may try 1.5 scoops tomorrow to tone it down because it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my damn chest! But I noticed the tachycardia (and tingles) diminishing at about the same time I noticed something else returning: THE PUMPS. I don't know if its because I haven't taken agmatine in awhile but these were the most god damn ridiculous pumps I have ever felt. Chest was like a brick wall. And my triceps were so tight and full after working out that when I went to take a picture of myself in the mirror post workout my tricep was so swollen that it actually obliterated the little horseshoe shape that you can see when you flex arm-down in a mirror. Not only was that gone, but my arm looked HUGE. Next Chest/Tri workout I'm gonna have to take a before and after so you guys can judge for yourself.

    Big thing to note: There is no CRASH associated with this preworkout. The energy is insane and intense at the beginning as is the intensity and focus of the workouts. It drops down slightly about 30 minutes into a workout and remains there until a good 2-3 hours after I got out of the gym.

    I think I may have just found my new favorite preworkout

    Tomorrow is LEGS. Those damn BASTARD LANKY ASS LEGS of mine. 250x2 was my last PR in heavy leg day. I am thinking of going lighter and doing more reps, but we'll see how I feel. I'd really like to get 225x10. That would be quite the feat.

    Stay tuned,

    DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    You son a !!!! Avoid lecheek at all costs arggghhhh!

    Hahaha! Yea man they got pummeled and the defense looked horrible. Mistakes all around. but with a rookie qb I don't think it was so terrible.

    We'll meet again, you bastards.

    Anyone but the patriots lol.
    Easy now

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Easy now
    Name:  You+are+a+female+who+has+posted+a+picture+of+_e4402e0f276e53b8558f249714d3d633.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  12.9 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65 978"/>
    At least you don't like the steelers.....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    At least you don't like the steelers.....
    At least you can't call me a Peyton nuthugger. I'm sticking with my boys in white & blue. True fan!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    At least you can't call me a Peyton nuthugger. I'm sticking with my boys in white & blue. True fan!
    The titans?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    The titans?
    NEVVAAAR
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thoughts on today's workout:

    Well what can I say? Did I read that correctly 6 PRs? SIX? SIX? SIX?

    I'm on a roll here with Lecheek and thats for damn sure!

    I took 2 scoops SpeedX3 preworkout today and I made some mental notes as the workout went on. As usual, the BA tingles kicked in way before I even made it into the gym. I was still about 10 minutes ahead of the "30 minute window" after taking the preworkout so I sat in my car and zoned in to my music to get me pumped up. I walked in knowing good things were about to go down.

    Noted the tachycardia again. Could this be the Synephrine? Perhaps the Rauwolfia? My guess is that its a combination of both. After my first warmup set of DB bench my heartrate skyrocketed. It was almost scary how fast it was going. But I just smiled and knew that things were working. I think I may try 1.5 scoops tomorrow to tone it down because it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my damn chest! But I noticed the tachycardia (and tingles) diminishing at about the same time I noticed something else returning: THE PUMPS. I don't know if its because I haven't taken agmatine in awhile but these were the most god damn ridiculous pumps I have ever felt. Chest was like a brick wall. And my triceps were so tight and full after working out that when I went to take a picture of myself in the mirror post workout my tricep was so swollen that it actually obliterated the little horseshoe shape that you can see when you flex arm-down in a mirror. Not only was that gone, but my arm looked HUGE. Next Chest/Tri workout I'm gonna have to take a before and after so you guys can judge for yourself.

    Big thing to note: There is no CRASH associated with this preworkout. The energy is insane and intense at the beginning as is the intensity and focus of the workouts. It drops down slightly about 30 minutes into a workout and remains there until a good 2-3 hours after I got out of the gym.

    I think I may have just found my new favorite preworkout

    Tomorrow is LEGS. Those damn BASTARD LANKY ASS LEGS of mine. 250x2 was my last PR in heavy leg day. I am thinking of going lighter and doing more reps, but we'll see how I feel. I'd really like to get 225x10. That would be quite the feat.

    Stay tuned,

    DJ

    One word ! AWESOME !!!
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  16. DAY 4: REST

    But DJ you promised us PRs on your LEG DAY!!!



    I know I know... but when I got up this morning (afternoon) my wife wasn't feeling too well and I decided I needed to spend my time with her. I also overslept my alarm for a good two hours which I blame whole heartedly on MassHGH. Definitely put me into a nice deep state of sleep. I popped the 3 pills last night around 3:30AM and was resisting my eyelids closing by 4AM as I was trying to watch Top Gear on TV. I don't even remember falling asleep. Next thing I know it was 4PM (had phone set for 2PM) and I shot out of bed with all the intentions of hitting it big in the gym but I would have been hard pressed to get a full day in so I decided I'm gonna wait until tomorrow. So I'm definitely expecting BIG THINGS. 225x10 is my goal. Perhaps a video. We'll see how I feel

    Stay tuned,

    DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    DAY 4: REST

    But DJ you promised us PRs on your LEG DAY!!!



    I know I know... but when I got up this morning (afternoon) my wife wasn't feeling too well and I decided I needed to spend my time with her. I also overslept my alarm for a good two hours which I blame whole heartedly on MassHGH. Definitely put me into a nice deep state of sleep. I popped the 3 pills last night around 3:30AM and was resisting my eyelids closing by 4AM as I was trying to watch Top Gear on TV. I don't even remember falling asleep. Next thing I know it was 4PM (had phone set for 2PM) and I shot out of bed with all the intentions of hitting it big in the gym but I would have been hard pressed to get a full day in so I decided I'm gonna wait until tomorrow. So I'm definitely expecting BIG THINGS. 225x10 is my goal. Perhaps a video. We'll see how I feel

    Stay tuned,

    DJ

    BOO you promised a PR lol. Hope your wife feels better.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  18. He just went out and had pizza with the wife I'm sure, he is 30 dollars richer today so he wanted to enjoy it. Little does he know we expect a video of him performing a Widowmaker on squats! (Google Widowmaker Dogg Crapp)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    He just went out and had pizza with the wife I'm sure, he is 30 dollars richer today so he wanted to enjoy it. Little does he know we expect a video of him performing a Widowmaker on squats! (Google Widowmaker Dogg Crapp)
    DAMN hes big!!! or is that a girl??

  20. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    DAMN hes big!!! or is that a girl??
    He was stretched at birth, it was for educational purposes...we needed to measure the elasticity of the Human body and he didn't disappoint.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    He was stretched at birth, it was for educational purposes...we needed to measure the elasticity of the Human body and he didn't disappoint.
    well "it" is the human rubber band

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    BOO you promised a PR lol. Hope your wife feels better.
    Yea I know haha. She officially starts dayshift tomorrow too and because of that our schedules are now flipped. So for instance after I get off of work tonight she won't be home. That alone has its benefits I suppose, but for instance if I work M/T/W and she works the same schedule... she would leave for work early monday morning and we wouldn't see each other until I got back Thursday morning. So thats a huge stretch and it kind of sucks so thats another reason she wanted me to stay w/ her. Figured that was OK I can be in the gym tomorrow and she'll already be gone !

    I'm loading up on carbs/cals here at work to make sure I succeed in PRs tomorrow! Can't wait! I usually don't look forward to leg day but with Lecheek in my veins I'm ready to GO TO WORK!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    He just went out and had pizza with the wife I'm sure, he is 30 dollars richer today so he wanted to enjoy it. Little does he know we expect a video of him performing a Widowmaker on squats! (Google Widowmaker Dogg Crapp)
    I could certainly do that too. I thought that was some sort of special form... 20x to near/at exhaustion? That sounds like fun!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  24. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    DAMN hes big!!! or is that a girl??
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    He was stretched at birth, it was for educational purposes...we needed to measure the elasticity of the Human body and he didn't disappoint.
    WTH are you two talking about lol? Me? Or somethign gregg found when googling widowmaker squats?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    WTH are you two talking about lol? Me? Or somethign gregg found when googling widowmaker squats?

    hahahahaha
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    hahahahaha
    Haha I'm still confused.

    Legs today for sure, bitches!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Haha I'm still confused.

    Legs today for sure, bitches!
    Are you rocking out the widowmakers ?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Are you rocking out the widowmakers ?
    Is that just 20 reps of a regular squat in quick succession?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  29. Alright well I'm assuming thats what they are. I will be attempting them today. And my partner is coming with me so I'll have a camera man and you guys can critique away at my form haha! Since I went HEAVY last time I did legs (before this log) I was considering lightening it up and added reps anyway so this fits perfectly. I will try and snap a PR in legpress and move on to front squat if I'm not dead from the WM.

    1.5 scoops SpeedX3 down the hatch. LETS DO THIS!!!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  30. Cant wait to see these todays vids
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 P.C.T Review (*sponsored*)
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 10:12 AM
  2. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
  4. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 05:07 PM
  5. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in