DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

Page 22 of 23 First ... 20212223 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Mostly!
    negged


  2. ****!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  3. BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
    Back Flexed



    Back Relax (pre pic taken post workout, post pic taken upon waking up so this one wasn't the best comparison)



    Front Flexed (lost some abs in post, which was expected)



    Side 1



    Side 2



    June 30th (2 months into a cut)


    October 27th (1.5 months into a bulk)


    Weight at 9/7: 230lbs

    Weight after back injury (occurred 9/13, took 2 weeks off): 225lbs

    Weight at 10/28: 233lbs

    Final video reviews will be uploaded later today !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  4. OP updated with the above pictures

    My plan tomorrow is to:
    1) take my new preworkout
    2) KILL THE GYM
    3) take postworkout shake
    4) shoot final reviews
    5) ???
    6) PROFIT

    Stay tuned,

    DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  5. Djhoogepole
    •   
       


  6. Nice work adding some size DJ. It looks like you did a good job keeping any fat gain minimal as well. Looking forward to the video review.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Is that a peeping tom window in your shower ?
    Nice work DJ
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  8. Excellent work DJ I see some great changes! You have the same biceps structure like me lol but I have a smaller peak / size since am shorter ha. Very solid progress!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Is that a peeping tom window in your shower ?
    Nice work DJ

    That's prob YOU!!

    Nice work DJ!! Did you take any measurements' throughout this process?? Future goal's??

  10. Video updates delayed...

    I slept in longer than I intended and which got me into the gym later than usual and since its INTERNATIONAL CHEST MONDAY (!!!!) the gym was effin' packed and I was in there longer than I anticipated. So my bad everyone. Didn't mean to get hopes up

    They will be done on Wednesday. Its my off day from the gym so I'll have plenty of time to sit down and give a good review instead of feeling rushed and hurrying through it and missing out on things!

    Please stay tuned!!!!

    DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  11. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Nice work adding some size DJ. It looks like you did a good job keeping any fat gain minimal as well. Looking forward to the video review.
    Thanks man. I felt like I added some fluff to the midsection but I am also my biggest critic so I definitely appreciate the compliment!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Is that a peeping tom window in your shower ?
    Nice work DJ
    Haha yea there is a little window above the shower. Its kind of strange... the way the houses are positioned in my neighborhood no one can see in from their own windows but since I'm so tall I can see out of it when I'm in the shower and about 10 feet away from that side of the house is a neighbor's patio so I'm sure they are like WTF when they see my head moving around lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Excellent work DJ I see some great changes! You have the same biceps structure like me lol but I have a smaller peak / size since am shorter ha. Very solid progress!
    Thanks MrMarc! Yea I have super long muscle bellies in my arms. Its been a lot of work trying to get those guns shaped!

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    That's prob YOU!!

    Nice work DJ!! Did you take any measurements' throughout this process?? Future goal's??
    No measurements were taken. I should have! I plan on taking some for my next log... which has started but until I wrap up this one with my final reviews I will not be making my new one public just yet Its a surprise!

    Thanks everyone for following... you will all be thanked in the video reviews
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  12. Damn it son that is wicked updates **** may have to put that in the top 5 list post of the friggin year!! Your looking lean and massive brother I like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
    Back Flexed



    Back Relax (pre pic taken post workout, post pic taken upon waking up so this one wasn't the best comparison)



    Front Flexed (lost some abs in post, which was expected)



    Side 1



    Side 2



    June 30th (2 months into a cut)


    October 27th (1.5 months into a bulk)


    Weight at 9/7: 230lbs

    Weight after back injury (occurred 9/13, took 2 weeks off): 225lbs

    Weight at 10/28: 233lbs

    Final video reviews will be uploaded later today !
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  13. Dj you're killing me I want them "videos" now.. better show some skin bro...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Dj you're killing me I want them "videos" now.. better show some skin bro...
    Lol skin eh? Wednesday bro!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Lol skin eh? Wednesday bro!
    In for that

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    In for that
    I have the videos now,well the ones I filmed through that window lol.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I have the videos now,well the ones I filmed through that window lol.
    I definitely had that feeling I was being watched. I knew it was you!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I definitely had that feeling I was being watched. I knew it was you!
    You liked it !! You never covered the window.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  19. No homo

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I have the videos now,well the ones I filmed through that window lol.
    Shocker

  21. Videos shot. Editing and uploading.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  22. TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  23. MASSHGH FINAL REVIEW


    http://www.djbeanpole.com/?p=496
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  24. Better be noods involved

  25. My brother oh my brother! You are meant for the camera!! I never and I mean never laugh so hard as when I watch you. Your reviews are the best and I'd love to see you do a review on a one night stand with Jamie Eason lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    My brother oh my brother! You are meant for the camera!! I never and I mean never laugh so hard as when I watch you. Your reviews are the best and I'd love to see you do a review on a one night stand with Jamie Eason lol.
    Thanks pack man I just realized I didn't include you in the shoutouts and now I feel bad

    PACKERS SHOUTOUT!!!!

    Hope that makes up for it

    I'm glad I can make you guys laugh. I find humor in everything I do and like to bring that to you all!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    i just watched this and it makes me want to have you narrate stories to me and ****... you are incredible in front of the camera.. you should take up acting, great review btw

  28. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    My brother oh my brother! You are meant for the camera!! I never and I mean never laugh so hard as when I watch you. Your reviews are the best and I'd love to see you do a review on a one night stand with Jamie Eason lol.
    im pretty sure you inspired me more than I was able to inspire you !! links to next log i cant wait you always kill it!!!

  29. I'll post up links to next log when I get a chance. I planned on getting it set up and posted tonight at work but seeing as how its HALLOWEEN a bunch of crazy things have gone on and we are super busy! SOON!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  30. DJ- your final MASSHGH review RULES!!! Like I said earlier, U FANCY YO!!! Thanks for the shout out to myself and the lovely Miss Gokix.

    Your thread has been extremely detailed and informative to those out there interested in trying Lecheeks product's and they were lucky to have you log for them!!

    I bet Marms is crying his eyes out right now.....so sad
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 P.C.T Review (*sponsored*)
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:12 AM
  2. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 08:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:03 AM
  4. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 06:07 PM
  5. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Log in
Log in