DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

Page 21 of 28 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    DAY 37: MORE OF THE GOOD OL' REST BOY

Had a doctor's appointment today and I had to work tonight. Traffic complicated things and didn't afford me any free time to get into the gym (which would have been Back/Bis... my longest day in the gym) so I just decided to take it easy, do some ab work at home, and will hit up Back/Bis tomorrow.

Question is... what in the **** do I use for a preworkout haha!

DJ
    Not.much is gonna compare.to speedx3 especially in the stim department..
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Not.much is gonna compare.to speedx3 especially in the stim department..
    I agree

My current backlog of preworkouts includes Craze, Maximize Intense, Maximizev2, a homebrew preworkout that I haven't quite tweaked yet, and multiple sample packets including things like NO-Xplodv2, Cellucor C4, and a ton of things I can't even remember. Need to get rid of some of those so I can create more shelf space for SpeedX3
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

3. Max intense is similar that was my favorite before the speedx3. I took some craze the other day wasnt even close lol. Im also stocked on supps
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

4. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Max intense is similar that was my favorite before the speedx3. I took some craze the other day wasnt even close lol. Im also stocked on supps
    I think I'll just lay them all out on the floor and spin a bottle. Whichever one it points to that'll be the one for the day LOL
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

5. Max intense isn't bad. X3 is better IMO...

I have two bottles of OG speed xtreme just waiting to be taken advantage of.. so far my favorite pwo containing Dmaa
    •   

6. Whats your.homebrew pre.look like?

Mine non stim is
    Plcar and or.lclt 2gs
    Cit mal 6 gs
    Agmatine 1g
    Cop 2g
    beta alanine 3g
    Bcaas 10g

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Whats your.homebrew pre.look like?

Mine non stim is
    Plcar and or.lclt 2gs
    Cit mal 6 gs
    Agmatine 1g
    Cop 2g
    beta alanine 3g
    Bcaas 10g
    Haven't figured out dosages...

Beta-Alanine
    Agmatine
    Cit-Mal
    ArA
    COP
    Alcar
    Formula-X (DAA/LCLT/8:1:1BCAA)

I think thats everything. I bought it all 2-3 months ago and then Marms chose me to log so I put it all in a dark cool spot in my closet
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

8. Ara is awesome

9. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ara is awesome
    I've really been looking forward to trying it after following Breezy's log. Forgot to add Glycergrow to that pre
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

10. Havent tried the glycergrow. I add about 40-70 gs of carbs tho as well like 20 mins before that

11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

I've really been looking forward to trying it after following Breezy's log. Forgot to add Glycergrow to that pre
    Nice looking pre you got there buddy. I've been missing ArA all week. Thankfully its finally coming via Priority Mail on Monday. I'm gonna see how this bottle works for a recomp/cut.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Nice looking pre you got there buddy. I've been missing ArA all week. Thankfully its finally coming via Priority Mail on Monday. I'm gonna see how this bottle works for a recomp/cut.
    So if I remember correctly I need to stop taking fish oil during the ArA run... and when do I take the GMS (Glycergrow)? All at the same time with everything else? Slightly beforehand? What about off days (no ArA)?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

So if I remember correctly I need to stop taking fish oil during the ArA run... and when do I take the GMS (Glycergrow)? All at the same time with everything else? Slightly beforehand? What about off days (no ArA)?
    You don't necessarily have to stop the fish oil, but it was recommended to me. If you continue to use it, just try to take it as far away from ArA dosing as possible. I always took my GMS within a couple mins of ArA dosing. I tried different timing (before/with/after), but didn't notice any change in effects. You don't need to take it on off days. I've used mine strictly with ArA, but it can help with pumps/fullness on its own.
    PEScience Representative

14. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    You don't necessarily have to stop the fish oil, but it was recommended to me. If you continue to use it, just try to take it as far away from ArA dosing as possible. I always took my GMS within a couple mins of ArA dosing. I tried different timing (before/with/after), but didn't notice any change in effects. You don't need to take it on off days. I've used mine strictly with ArA, but it can help with pumps/fullness on its own.
    Thanks sir !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

15. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Thanks sir !
    No problem DJ!
    PEScience Representative

16. So what's happening mirror wise bud?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So what's happening mirror wise bud?
    Hmmm guess it has been awhile huh? Can't wait another week for the final review? Maybe I'll shoot a preview shot today after my workout.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

I added in some alcar with the ara dose as well

19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

I added in some alcar with the ara dose as well
    Same here (2g). The LCLT from Formula-X will serve the same purpose, but I prefer the extra focus I get from ALCAR. I'm actually going to use both when I start back up.
    PEScience Representative

20. TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

21. DAY 38: BACK/BIS

CURRENT WEIGHT: 235lbs

Lucky winner of the day for preworkout was MusclePharm's Assault. I just played the mystery crane/claw game and stuck my hand in the bag of samples and whatever came out... thats what I took. Can't say I was too impressed. Low energy, no focus, mediocre taste

DEADLIFT: 135x10 185x6 225x6 275x5 (felt heavy!) 315x3 350x1 185x6,7,6 135x10

UNDERHAND GRIP PULLDOWNS: weight ea. hand 85x10,10,10,10 immediate dropset to...

LAT CABLE PULLDOWNS: 120x6 100x8 75x10 55x12 rapid succession between sets

SEATED CLOSE GRIP ROW: 120x8,8,8,7

ONE-ARM DB ROW: 55x10,10,10,7

BENT OVER ROW: 65x10,10,10,10 rest/pause for the stretch+squeeze with each rep 1:2:1 rhythm

STERNUM-UPS: BWx3,1,2,2

LAT SHRUGS: Pull-up Station BWx12,16 Dip Station BWx20,10

HAMMER CURL: 45x8,[email protected] 40x8,8L/7R

INCLINE DB CURL: 25x8, [email protected] 20x6,8 I thought my biceps were going to EXPLODE they were so pumped

STANDING DB CURL: 30x4 LOL nope the pump was too much... 15x10,10

Was happy about getting that 350x1 deadlift. I was scared because 275 felt SO heavy and I almost had trouble with the last 2 reps. 315 was a breeze so I knew it was time to test the waters. Felt great. Spent a helluva lot more time in the gym than I meant to because someone ended up chatting me up about my deadlift form because they wanted to see if they were doing it correctly. Kinda took me outta the zone but I like to be helpful.

Stay tuned,

TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

22. Hate getting caught in chit chat and taken out of the zone!
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

23. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    DAY 38: BACK/BIS

CURRENT WEIGHT: 235lbs

Lucky winner of the day for preworkout was MusclePharm's Assault. I just played the mystery crane/claw game and stuck my hand in the bag of samples and whatever came out... thats what I took. Can't say I was too impressed. Low energy, no focus, mediocre taste

DEADLIFT: 135x10 185x6 225x6 275x5 (felt heavy!) 315x3 350x1 185x6,7,6 135x10

UNDERHAND GRIP PULLDOWNS: weight ea. hand 85x10,10,10,10 immediate dropset to...

LAT CABLE PULLDOWNS: 120x6 100x8 75x10 55x12 rapid succession between sets

SEATED CLOSE GRIP ROW: 120x8,8,8,7

ONE-ARM DB ROW: 55x10,10,10,7

BENT OVER ROW: 65x10,10,10,10 rest/pause for the stretch+squeeze with each rep 1:2:1 rhythm

STERNUM-UPS: BWx3,1,2,2

LAT SHRUGS: Pull-up Station BWx12,16 Dip Station BWx20,10

HAMMER CURL: 45x8,[email protected] 40x8,8L/7R

INCLINE DB CURL: 25x8, [email protected] 20x6,8 I thought my biceps were going to EXPLODE they were so pumped

STANDING DB CURL: 30x4 LOL nope the pump was too much... 15x10,10

Was happy about getting that 350x1 deadlift. I was scared because 275 felt SO heavy and I almost had trouble with the last 2 reps. 315 was a breeze so I knew it was time to test the waters. Felt great. Spent a helluva lot more time in the gym than I meant to because someone ended up chatting me up about my deadlift form because they wanted to see if they were doing it correctly. Kinda took me outta the zone but I like to be helpful.

Stay tuned,
    Damn dj you looking huge

24. Look at all that MASSthetics!!

25. my favorite all time pre used to be mesomorph....but they f'ed with the formula and haven't tried it since.... been hearing good things about noxipro by ctd...i used to like shotgun by vpx, but they have f'ed with that formula way too many times. clearshot by e-pharm has some kick to it, if you take enough.

i have 3 tubs of speedx3 and 4 bottles of oxyblack from the nutra sale, really hard to beat speedx3.....but if i did go for a change the noxipro is what i would try.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 P.C.T Review (*sponsored*)
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 10:12 AM
  2. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
  4. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 05:07 PM
  5. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11