DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

Page 20 of 28 First ... 1819202122 ... Last

  1. . Nice work
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
    •   
       


  2. MFW right after I read your awesome fockin log!! -inspiration for me going to the gym here in a min-

    Name:  rage.png
Views: 47
Size:  16.3 KB

  3. Note for those following...

    My website and YouTube videos are down temporarily. Didn't want to freak anyone out

    Will have things up again soon.

    DJ
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Note for those following...

    My website and YouTube videos are down temporarily. Didn't want to freak anyone out

    Will have things up again soon.

    DJ

    I heard Marms had a mini breakdown due to this....

    Sounds like you killed shoulder's!! No more SpeedX3??? What will you do now????
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I heard Marms had a mini breakdown due to this....

    Sounds like you killed shoulder's!! No more SpeedX3??? What will you do now????
    very small one.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I heard Marms had a mini breakdown due to this....

    Sounds like you killed shoulder's!! No more SpeedX3??? What will you do now????
    I have quite the backlog of preworkouts I need to take, including a huge bag of samples a buddy got me from last years Arnold
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  7. Quick update for all:

    Some tomfoolery was had with my youtube account and I had to take it down

    I'm in the process of moving everything over to another account and will have the website updated accordingly with the correct links. Its going to take some time, but it'll be done.

    So no worries there Marms

    DJ
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Quick update for all:

    Some tomfoolery was had with my youtube account and I had to take it down

    I'm in the process of moving everything over to another account and will have the website updated accordingly with the correct links. Its going to take some time, but it'll be done.

    So no worries there Marms

    DJ
    What kind of foolery?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    very small one.
    Don't lie, yo!!


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I have quite the backlog of preworkouts I need to take, including a huge bag of samples a buddy got me from last years Arnold
    Sounds familiar, cause I do too, but nothing that works as well as Speed X3!! I love little sample packs of stuff like that since it gves you the opportunity to try new products before you buy.



    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What kind of foolery?
    He said "tomfoolery"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    What kind of foolery?
    Attempted hackery it seems.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Attempted hackery it seems.
    I dont get why people do that.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  12. DAY 35: REST

    No cardio or nothin'! A nice break after 3 days of straight lifting. Tomorrow will be some form of cardio. Webmaster still hasn't gotten my website back up. Kind of annoying

    Stay tuned,

    DJ
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  13. Website has gone back up. Now I just have to straighten up youtube and go through all the vids and correlate them to the corrects posts. What a headache haha.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  14. DAY 36: HIIT Cardio

    Name:  IMAG0524.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  50.5 KB

    http://www.djbeanpole.com/?p=447

    Stay tuned,

    DJ
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  15. I hope you break that machine lol
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I hope you break that machine lol
    These treadmills at the new gym I go to are proving to be quite resilient to breaking... even when I keep trying to use the same one time and time again. I'm sure at some point in the future it will collapse haha
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  17. Website has been fixed. Most youtube vids have been switched over going as far back as the Lecheek Intro video. However my youtube videos shall remain unlisted so you'll only be able to see them via my website at the moment!

    Looking forward to doing that final video review for Lecheek in about a weeks time!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Website has been fixed. Most youtube vids have been switched over going as far back as the Lecheek Intro video. However my youtube videos shall remain unlisted so you'll only be able to see them via my website at the moment!

    Looking forward to doing that final video review for Lecheek in about a weeks time!
    Awe man only a week left.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    These treadmills at the new gym I go to are proving to be quite resilient to breaking... even when I keep trying to use the same one time and time again. I'm sure at some point in the future it will collapse haha

    Must be nice....I don't even know what a NEW treadmill looks like!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Must be nice....I don't even know what a NEW treadmill looks like!!
    Well my gym just got all new flatscreens. I guess the 1 year old flat screens were not HD enough. Thats ok Ill use crap equipment just give me 20k in new tv's that makes sense
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Must be nice....I don't even know what a NEW treadmill looks like!!
    They aren't like brand new :P there are 2 gyms I go to. One is large and extravagant and has the treadmills that I break almost every time. The other gym is one of those small hole in the wall gyms but their treadmills are rugged and just will not succumb to my taxing cardio routines haha.

    I prefer the smaller gym because hardly anyone is there and its not a showdown/staring contest when I'm there. Everyone is doing their thing. And by everyone I mean geriatrics doing the stationary bike at a 1mph pace lol
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  22. Love them.small hole in the wall gyms i want rusty old.weights cement floor few.busted ass treadmills im good to go
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Well my gym just got all new flatscreens. I guess the 1 year old flat screens were not HD enough. Thats ok Ill use crap equipment just give me 20k in new tv's that makes sense
    New flatscreens?? You must belong to a fancy gym, huh?!? Seriously though.....makes no sense to me either!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    They aren't like brand new :P there are 2 gyms I go to. One is large and extravagant and has the treadmills that I break almost every time. The other gym is one of those small hole in the wall gyms but their treadmills are rugged and just will not succumb to my taxing cardio routines haha.

    I prefer the smaller gym because hardly anyone is there and its not a showdown/staring contest when I'm there. Everyone is doing their thing. And by everyone I mean geriatrics doing the stationary bike at a 1mph pace lol

    I PREFER the showdown staring contest.....makes it a little more intresting!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Love them.small hole in the wall gyms i want rusty old.weights cement floor few.busted ass treadmills im good to go

    I do too!! Would love to w/out in Ronnie Colemans gym in Garland TX (?) it has dirt on the floor :0

  24. DAY 37: MORE OF THE GOOD OL' REST BOY

    Had a doctor's appointment today and I had to work tonight. Traffic complicated things and didn't afford me any free time to get into the gym (which would have been Back/Bis... my longest day in the gym) so I just decided to take it easy, do some ab work at home, and will hit up Back/Bis tomorrow.

    Question is... what in the **** do I use for a preworkout haha!

    DJ
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 P.C.T Review (*sponsored*)
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:12 AM
  2. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 08:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:03 AM
  4. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 06:07 PM
  5. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Log in
Log in