DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

Page 2 of 18 First 12347 ... Last
  1. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Possibly ;-)
    Shhh. Don't tell L2L about this thread or we're all doomed.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

  2. Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,549
    Rep Power
    3865599

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Shhh. Don't tell L2L about this thread or we're all doomed.
    Hahaha ill try not
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Oh what??? The Bean is at it again???
    Dude, when do I ever stop
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    •   
       

  4. Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,549
    Rep Power
    3865599

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Dude, when do I ever stop
    To be honest I don't think I could tell u
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    To be honest I don't think I could tell u
    I'm thinking bout going into gym early. Wife got home around 9AM and I fell asleep at about 5AM and I could not get back to sleep after she got here. Brain was wide awake and thinking at 100mph. I hate it when that happens. Can't sleep because your mind races. May just have to crush the gym early, and then spend the rest of the day watching football. Not too shabby.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  6. Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,549
    Rep Power
    3865599

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    I'm thinking bout going into gym early. Wife got home around 9AM and I fell asleep at about 5AM and I could not get back to sleep after she got here. Brain was wide awake and thinking at 100mph. I hate it when that happens. Can't sleep because your mind races. May just have to crush the gym early, and then spend the rest of the day watching football. Not too shabby.
    Oh ****!!! I forgot bout football
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thoughts on MassHGH so far:

    It's only been 3 nights since I first started taking MassHGH and I wasn't able to tell anything from it until today. Before I fell asleep at 5AM this morning I popped 3 pills 30 minutes prior just how it is said to take it on the label. Laid on bed and watched some TV until I drifted off to sleep. When my wife came home the stupid dog woke me up, but I was awoken from what felt like the deepest level of sleep I've ever been in. I was slightly groggy, and I remember my wife coming into the bedroom and getting ready for bed. She said to me "why are you talking to me with your eyes closed?" I didn't even realize I hadn't opened them. I didn't want to. The sleep felt so good. My body was very relaxed. Then the ****ING DOG jumped on my crotch amidst the excitement of my wife crawling into bed and that JOLTED me right out of sleep immediately. And now I'm awake because my brain was like "Oh alright, time to get up!?!?!"

    So I'm beginning to notice the benefits that MassHGH does for sleep. I'm especially looking forward to taking it because of working nightshift. My drive home is about 30 minutes so once I get off work, pop my 3 pills for the drive home, and crash my ass into bed for some nice, deep sleep !

    So far so good!

    DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  8. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Oh ****!!! I forgot bout football
    WTF? NUT UP SON, ITS SUNDAY!

    DON'T MAKE ME SLAP A HO!

    Name:  slap_bitch_demotivational_poster_slap_the_bitch-s440x352-82424-580.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  49.0 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  9. Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,549
    Rep Power
    3865599

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    WTF? NUT UP SON, ITS SUNDAY!

    DON'T MAKE ME SLAP A HO!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65 946"/>
    Lmfao true stooooreh
    9ers ftw
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lmfao true stooooreh
    9ers ftw
    Go COLTS! Interested to see what this rookie QB can do. And I'm gonna watch Peyton too. See if he gets sacked and snaps his **** up. #hypetrain
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  11. Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,549
    Rep Power
    3865599

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Go COLTS! Interested to see what this rookie QB can do. And I'm gonna watch Peyton too. See if he gets sacked and snaps his **** up. #hypetrain
    Snapped AAAAALLL KIIIIINDS of **** up!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Snapped AAAAALLL KIIIIINDS of **** up!
    Haha I love those guys.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  13. Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,549
    Rep Power
    3865599

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Haha I love those guys.
    Dumber than **** lol but ****in hilarious... Some of their stuff is legit tho
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Dumber than **** lol but ****in hilarious... Some of their stuff is legit tho
    True. I researched IF eating protocol due to them. Celorza put it together and boom my cut succeeded!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  15. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Heading to the gym for Chest/Tris. Here's your motivation for today. If the music sounds familiar, it is. If you've seen Inception, its from the soundtrack that Hans Zimmer did. I absolutely love some of his stuff. (not my video!)



    GET ****ING PUMMMMPPPPPEDDDD!!!

    BRB WITH PRs!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  16. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Epic update coming. In the meantime here is a pic.

    Current weight.


    Name:  ForumRunner_20120909_145759.png
Views: 40
Size:  342.0 KB

    DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  17. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DAY 3: CHEST/TRIS

    Quick update. Will give my thoughts on things a little later. Its football time dammit!

    DB BENCHPRESS (weight is in each hand): 40x15 60x12 80x10,10,10,10

    INCLINE DB PRESS (weight in each hand): 30x12 55x10,10,10,10

    INCLINE DB FLYS (weight in each hand): 10x15 20x10,10,10 haven't done these in awhile so we'll consider this baseline

    MACHINE aka "BITCH" FLYS: 70x15 115x12 145x4...not good enough squeeze...115x6,10,10

    DIPS: BWx10,10,10 time to add another set or workout w/ a chain belt

    TRICEPS ROPE SEPARATION: 60x10,10,10,10

    TRICEPS PUSHDOWN: 115x10,10,10,10

    NO ATTACHMENT PULLEY PULLDOWN (dropset): 20x10 25x9 30x6 35x4

    Back with my thoughts later tonight. But jesus... so much to talk about
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  18. Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,358
    Rep Power
    2901840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nevermind the last of you GO Colts post.

    GO BEARS !! BEAR DOWN MUTHA $Q*($*%&*
  19. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Nevermind the last of you GO Colts post.

    GO BEARS !! BEAR DOWN MUTHA $Q*($*%&*
    You son a !!!! Avoid lecheek at all costs arggghhhh!

    Hahaha! Yea man they got pummeled and the defense looked horrible. Mistakes all around. but with a rookie qb I don't think it was so terrible.

    We'll meet again, you bastards.

    Anyone but the patriots lol.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  20. breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,378
    Rep Power
    3783909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm in. Go Pats!! lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    I'm in. Go Pats!! lol
    Dammit. Gtfo!

    No no I kid I kid. I'm not gonna throw people out just based on their opinions. Let's see how the season plays out.

    One thing we can all agree on: THANK GOD FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  22. breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,378
    Rep Power
    3783909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Dammit. Gtfo!

    No no I kid I kid. I'm not gonna throw people out just based on their opinions. Let's see how the season plays out.

    One thing we can all agree on: THANK GOD FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK!
    Haha thanks for letting me stay Dj. I'm gonna miss the big games against Peyton and the Colts.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Haha thanks for letting me stay Dj. I'm gonna miss the big games against Peyton and the Colts.
    Yea I always got real pumped up for those games. Such an epic *****ry.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  24. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wtf I can't say that word? *****ry? Where is the chivalry there? Lol wth
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  25. breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,378
    Rep Power
    3783909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Wtf I can't say that word? *****ry? Where is the chivalry there? Lol wth
    Lol yeah I initially had that in my post until I remembered it gets edited...weird
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,358
    Rep Power
    2901840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    You son a !!!! Avoid lecheek at all costs arggghhhh!

    Hahaha! Yea man they got pummeled and the defense looked horrible. Mistakes all around. but with a rookie qb I don't think it was so terrible.

    We'll meet again, you bastards.

    Anyone but the patriots lol.
    Ya but you have to admit the Bears finally looked like they were playing
  27. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Ya but you have to admit the Bears finally looked like they were playing
    I admit NOTHING!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  28. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thoughts on today's workout:

    Well what can I say? Did I read that correctly 6 PRs? SIX? SIX? SIX?

    I'm on a roll here with Lecheek and thats for damn sure!

    I took 2 scoops SpeedX3 preworkout today and I made some mental notes as the workout went on. As usual, the BA tingles kicked in way before I even made it into the gym. I was still about 10 minutes ahead of the "30 minute window" after taking the preworkout so I sat in my car and zoned in to my music to get me pumped up. I walked in knowing good things were about to go down.

    Noted the tachycardia again. Could this be the Synephrine? Perhaps the Rauwolfia? My guess is that its a combination of both. After my first warmup set of DB bench my heartrate skyrocketed. It was almost scary how fast it was going. But I just smiled and knew that things were working. I think I may try 1.5 scoops tomorrow to tone it down because it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my damn chest! But I noticed the tachycardia (and tingles) diminishing at about the same time I noticed something else returning: THE PUMPS. I don't know if its because I haven't taken agmatine in awhile but these were the most god damn ridiculous pumps I have ever felt. Chest was like a brick wall. And my triceps were so tight and full after working out that when I went to take a picture of myself in the mirror post workout my tricep was so swollen that it actually obliterated the little horseshoe shape that you can see when you flex arm-down in a mirror. Not only was that gone, but my arm looked HUGE. Next Chest/Tri workout I'm gonna have to take a before and after so you guys can judge for yourself.

    Big thing to note: There is no CRASH associated with this preworkout. The energy is insane and intense at the beginning as is the intensity and focus of the workouts. It drops down slightly about 30 minutes into a workout and remains there until a good 2-3 hours after I got out of the gym.

    I think I may have just found my new favorite preworkout

    Tomorrow is LEGS. Those damn BASTARD LANKY ASS LEGS of mine. 250x2 was my last PR in heavy leg day. I am thinking of going lighter and doing more reps, but we'll see how I feel. I'd really like to get 225x10. That would be quite the feat.

    Stay tuned,

    DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  29. bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    You son a !!!! Avoid lecheek at all costs arggghhhh!

    Hahaha! Yea man they got pummeled and the defense looked horrible. Mistakes all around. but with a rookie qb I don't think it was so terrible.

    We'll meet again, you bastards.

    Anyone but the patriots lol.
    Easy now
  30. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Easy now
    Name:  You+are+a+female+who+has+posted+a+picture+of+_e4402e0f276e53b8558f249714d3d633.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  12.9 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  31. bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65 978"/>
    At least you don't like the steelers.....
  32. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    At least you don't like the steelers.....
    At least you can't call me a Peyton nuthugger. I'm sticking with my boys in white & blue. True fan!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  33. bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    At least you can't call me a Peyton nuthugger. I'm sticking with my boys in white & blue. True fan!
    The titans?
  34. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    The titans?
    NEVVAAAR
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  35. Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,358
    Rep Power
    2901840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thoughts on today's workout:

    Well what can I say? Did I read that correctly 6 PRs? SIX? SIX? SIX?

    I'm on a roll here with Lecheek and thats for damn sure!

    I took 2 scoops SpeedX3 preworkout today and I made some mental notes as the workout went on. As usual, the BA tingles kicked in way before I even made it into the gym. I was still about 10 minutes ahead of the "30 minute window" after taking the preworkout so I sat in my car and zoned in to my music to get me pumped up. I walked in knowing good things were about to go down.

    Noted the tachycardia again. Could this be the Synephrine? Perhaps the Rauwolfia? My guess is that its a combination of both. After my first warmup set of DB bench my heartrate skyrocketed. It was almost scary how fast it was going. But I just smiled and knew that things were working. I think I may try 1.5 scoops tomorrow to tone it down because it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my damn chest! But I noticed the tachycardia (and tingles) diminishing at about the same time I noticed something else returning: THE PUMPS. I don't know if its because I haven't taken agmatine in awhile but these were the most god damn ridiculous pumps I have ever felt. Chest was like a brick wall. And my triceps were so tight and full after working out that when I went to take a picture of myself in the mirror post workout my tricep was so swollen that it actually obliterated the little horseshoe shape that you can see when you flex arm-down in a mirror. Not only was that gone, but my arm looked HUGE. Next Chest/Tri workout I'm gonna have to take a before and after so you guys can judge for yourself.

    Big thing to note: There is no CRASH associated with this preworkout. The energy is insane and intense at the beginning as is the intensity and focus of the workouts. It drops down slightly about 30 minutes into a workout and remains there until a good 2-3 hours after I got out of the gym.

    I think I may have just found my new favorite preworkout

    Tomorrow is LEGS. Those damn BASTARD LANKY ASS LEGS of mine. 250x2 was my last PR in heavy leg day. I am thinking of going lighter and doing more reps, but we'll see how I feel. I'd really like to get 225x10. That would be quite the feat.

    Stay tuned,

    DJ

    One word ! AWESOME !!!
  36. DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DAY 4: REST

    But DJ you promised us PRs on your LEG DAY!!!



    I know I know... but when I got up this morning (afternoon) my wife wasn't feeling too well and I decided I needed to spend my time with her. I also overslept my alarm for a good two hours which I blame whole heartedly on MassHGH. Definitely put me into a nice deep state of sleep. I popped the 3 pills last night around 3:30AM and was resisting my eyelids closing by 4AM as I was trying to watch Top Gear on TV. I don't even remember falling asleep. Next thing I know it was 4PM (had phone set for 2PM) and I shot out of bed with all the intentions of hitting it big in the gym but I would have been hard pressed to get a full day in so I decided I'm gonna wait until tomorrow. So I'm definitely expecting BIG THINGS. 225x10 is my goal. Perhaps a video. We'll see how I feel

    Stay tuned,

    DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  37. Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,358
    Rep Power
    2901840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    DAY 4: REST

    But DJ you promised us PRs on your LEG DAY!!!



    I know I know... but when I got up this morning (afternoon) my wife wasn't feeling too well and I decided I needed to spend my time with her. I also overslept my alarm for a good two hours which I blame whole heartedly on MassHGH. Definitely put me into a nice deep state of sleep. I popped the 3 pills last night around 3:30AM and was resisting my eyelids closing by 4AM as I was trying to watch Top Gear on TV. I don't even remember falling asleep. Next thing I know it was 4PM (had phone set for 2PM) and I shot out of bed with all the intentions of hitting it big in the gym but I would have been hard pressed to get a full day in so I decided I'm gonna wait until tomorrow. So I'm definitely expecting BIG THINGS. 225x10 is my goal. Perhaps a video. We'll see how I feel

    Stay tuned,

    DJ

    BOO you promised a PR lol. Hope your wife feels better.
  38. Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    He just went out and had pizza with the wife I'm sure, he is 30 dollars richer today so he wanted to enjoy it. Little does he know we expect a video of him performing a Widowmaker on squats! (Google Widowmaker Dogg Crapp)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  39. gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    103036

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    He just went out and had pizza with the wife I'm sure, he is 30 dollars richer today so he wanted to enjoy it. Little does he know we expect a video of him performing a Widowmaker on squats! (Google Widowmaker Dogg Crapp)
    DAMN hes big!!! or is that a girl??
  40. Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    DAMN hes big!!! or is that a girl??
    He was stretched at birth, it was for educational purposes...we needed to measure the elasticity of the Human body and he didn't disappoint.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 P.C.T Review (*sponsored*)
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 09:12 AM
  2. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 06:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 09:03 AM
  4. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 04:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in