DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

Page 11 of 18 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,770
    Rep Power
    2974490
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Yep it was a sausage fest alright. A 6 hour drive from Indiana to TN. Out in the middle of nowhere too... cell phone reception was spotty at best. 12 guys split into two cabins which then became our teams. The cabins were located right on a golf course which is where we spent a lot of our time during the day. I think in total we played about 5 rounds of golf.

    We ate:
    48 eggs
    4 packages of bacon
    4 packages of breakfast sausage
    24 hamburgers
    10 brats
    12 frozen pizzas
    12 ordered take-out pizzas
    multiple bags of candy
    2lbs of meatballs

    We drank:
    15 cases of beer
    1 bottle of Jager
    1 bottle of tequila
    1 bottle of Maker's Mark
    1 handle of Maker's Mark
    1 bottle of Svedka
    1 bottle of Wolfberry
    1 handle of Captain

    And thats just from what I can remember. There was craziness. At each tee-box there were drinking challenges. One guy was dressed up like a ref and had yellow foul flags and red challenge flags that we could throw. In the middle of the night we pissed off our neighbors by lighting off artillery shell fireworks lol. Multiple cigars were smoked. Dip was used by some. Poker was played. Beerpong was played. Any time anything could become a challenge between houses was reffed and points were awarded to the winning team. In the end, my team won.

    It was literally madness.
    Prefect pre meal for legs...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

  2. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by redms
    After reading through this thread I have invested in a tub. Looking forward to trying it out.
    Mine won't get here from the planet until Monday stupid FedEx!
  3. New Member
    redms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    46033
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666

    Mine won't get here from the planet until Monday stupid FedEx!
    Living in Aus makes me wait about three weeks.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    649121
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    99.03%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Yep it was a sausage fest alright. A 6 hour drive from Indiana to TN. Out in the middle of nowhere too... cell phone reception was spotty at best. 12 guys split into two cabins which then became our teams. The cabins were located right on a golf course which is where we spent a lot of our time during the day. I think in total we played about 5 rounds of golf.

    We ate:
    48 eggs
    4 packages of bacon
    4 packages of breakfast sausage
    24 hamburgers
    10 brats
    12 frozen pizzas
    12 ordered take-out pizzas
    multiple bags of candy
    2lbs of meatballs

    We drank:
    15 cases of beer
    1 bottle of Jager
    1 bottle of tequila
    1 bottle of Maker's Mark
    1 handle of Maker's Mark
    1 bottle of Svedka
    1 bottle of Wolfberry
    1 handle of Captain

    And thats just from what I can remember. There was craziness. At each tee-box there were drinking challenges. One guy was dressed up like a ref and had yellow foul flags and red challenge flags that we could throw. In the middle of the night we pissed off our neighbors by lighting off artillery shell fireworks lol. Multiple cigars were smoked. Dip was used by some. Poker was played. Beerpong was played. Any time anything could become a challenge between houses was reffed and points were awarded to the winning team. In the end, my team won.

    It was literally madness.
    and I literally feel hungover for you!!! JEESH!!!
  5. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by redms

    Living in Aus makes me wait about three weeks.
    We should create a "waiting for supplements" group support/therapy thread to make it through these tough times
  6. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    DAY 28: SHOULDERS

    PR central baby!

    SEATED DB SHOULDER PRESS: weight each hand 35x15 50x12 60x8,7 55x8,8

    OVERHEAD SHRUG: 45x10 65x25,20,20,20 which immediately led to dropsets of...

    DB SHRUG: weight each hand 80x10 60x10 40x15fast

    SCAPTION: 10x10 25x8,8,8 20x10

    REAR DELT FLYS: 5x10 12x10,10,10,12 5x10

    FACE PULLS: 70x10,10,10,10

    I ended up doing one set of rear delt fly machine negatives but the gym was a little more crowded than usual and the guy using the bitch fly machine kept hitting me with his hand so I said "****, my pumps are massive and I'm sore as ****. I'm outta dis bitch."

    Interview went FREAKING FANTASTIC. Can't wait to hear if I got the spot! Will know by next Friday :fingerscrossed:

    Lecheek LOG Day 28: Shoulders - DJBeanPole.com
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  7. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by redms View Post
    After reading through this thread I have invested in a tub. Looking forward to trying it out.
    Great choice man. You'll have to let us know how it treats you... once you get it
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  8. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    and I literally feel hungover for you!!! JEESH!!!
    Wasn't that bad actually. What was worse was that I had to drive the 6 hours one way there and back. That was more awful than the hangover which to my surprise wasn't hardly noticeable
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    3044288
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Wasn't that bad actually. What was worse was that I had to drive the 6 hours one way there and back. That was more awful than the hangover which to my surprise wasn't hardly noticeable
    I can hardly stand a 30 min ride
  10. New Member
    redms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    46033
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Great choice man. You'll have to let us know how it treats you... once you get it
    Will do.
  11. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Great workout brother!!
  12. Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    17601
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    34.09%

    Your killing it with PRs man!
  13. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lol when was the last time dj hasnt PRed?
  14. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    3044288
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Your killing it with PRs man!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Lol when was the last time dj hasnt PRed?
    TRUE
  15. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    DAY 29: BACK/BIS

    How about a few more PRs?

    DEADLIFT: 135x10 185x6 225x5 275x5 300x4 315x3 185x5 135x5 no PR, but the first time I've gone into the 300s on deads since I hurt my back. I was actually only expecting to hit 315 for 1 but I guess I had more gas in the gastank

    LAT PULLDOWN: 70x15 120x10,10,10,10 up 20lbs from last time

    ONE ARM DB ROW: 30x12 50x8,8,8,10

    BENT OVER ROW: 45x15 95x10,10,10,6 with the last set being rest/pause for the stretch/squeeze

    SEATED ROW WIDE: 70x15,10 85x10,10 probably could have done without these... I prefer close grip more

    STERNUM UPS: BWx3,2,2,2

    LAT SHRUGS - DIP STATION: BWx15,15,10

    STRAIGHT BAR BICEP CURL: 65x8,8,8,8

    PREACHER CURL: 45x10,10,10,12 record previously unset

    Something to note: I took 2 scoops of SpeedX3 and I fear that I'm nearing the end of this tub. What I have noticed is that my body has already adjusted to two scoops and today was the first time I noticed that I did not feel any beta-alanine tingles or flushing. Not sure if thats because I went immediately into heavy deadlifting or what, but I did not feel those usual indicators that the preworkout was moving through my veins. The focus was definitely there though, laser sharp as ever. And the pumps were still just as ridiculous. I've noticed taking other beta alanine products that my senstivity to it eventually lessens to the point that I don't feel the tingles so I'm not worried about it I just miss those sweet tingles !

    About another 2.5weeks to go and this log will wrap up! Got a little bit more MassHGH to go through thanks to Marms and Lecheek

    Stay tuned,

    DJ

    http://djbeanpole.com/?p=366
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  16. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,563
    Rep Power
    3902482
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yea buddy!!! What I like to see!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    3044288
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Change your SN to DJPR
  18. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    Nice!!
  19. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Nice!!
    Thanks man Tomorrow is chest day and in honor of you I'm putting up 225
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  20. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    DAY 30: LISS CARDIO

    Woke up not wanting to do much of anything today except eat food but the wife convinced me to go to the gym with her which was kind of a nice treat because she and I used to go to the gym all the time together and its a nice way for both of us to spend some time with each other. Yesterday while I was doing back/bis she ended up running 5 miles on the treadmill which was quite a feat considering she hasn't really been working out in the past few weeks! And I want to keep her motivated so I went with her today but it was at a different gym that has the treadmills that I usually break towards the end of a HIIT session so I decided I'd give them a break (haha see what I did thurrrr) and do straight LISS instead.

    2.5 miles at 6.0mph for 30 minutes. Burned ~ 450 calories and unfortunately my headphones broke halfway through the run... and my wife beat me in distance by .5 miles

    More to come,

    DJ

    PS - Mr Marc I should have your shake mixed up, shot, and reviewed on Tuesday!
  21. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    3044288
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Why do you break everything?
  22. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Why do you break everything?
    Fatty.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    3044288
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Fatty.
    So you ate your ear buds then?
    Maybe we should have evaluated your goals better and got you some oxy/T2 lmao
  24. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    So you ate your ear buds then?
    Maybe we should have evaluated your goals better and got you some oxy/T2 lmao
    Well when I went to pull them outta my gym bag they snagged on something, and instead of checking it out I just pulled harder so I think that probably didn't help

    Actually I forgot to mention this in my DAY 30 update.

    Beginning weight: 225lbs

    Current weight: 232lbs

    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  25. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    3044288
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Well when I went to pull them outta my gym bag they snagged on something, and instead of checking it out I just pulled harder so I think that probably didn't help

    Actually I forgot to mention this in my DAY 30 update.

    Beginning weight: 225lbs

    Current weight: 232lbs

    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Yes they snagged on your FORK lol

    Whats this up WEIGHT
  26. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Yes they snagged on your FORK lol

    Whats this up WEIGHT
    I'm hoping to see 235lbs by the end of next week. I'm eating everything in front of me. Something has my appetite on fire and I just can't seem to fill this bottomless pit.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  27. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    3044288
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 30 so you will starting bottle 2 now ?
  28. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Thanks man Tomorrow is chest day and in honor of you I'm putting up 225
    Hell yeah! You got 6 at least!!
  29. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Day 30 so you will starting bottle 2 now ?
    Already opened that bottle a few days ago... if you recall when I hurt my back I continued to take MassHGH but rearranged the log day #s to coincide with when I restarted lifting/dosing SpeedX3 so technically this is like day 38 or something
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  30. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Hell yeah! You got 6 at least!!
    Oh **** yea bro... god damn I hope so.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,770
    Rep Power
    2974490
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Well when I went to pull them outta my gym bag they snagged on something, and instead of checking it out I just pulled harder so I think that probably didn't help

    Actually I forgot to mention this in my DAY 30 update.

    Beginning weight: 225lbs

    Current weight: 232lbs

    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Bulkin til ya hulkin
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  32. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    cant wait for record breaking chest day
  33. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    cant wait for record breaking chest day
    Damn now I hafta do good
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  34. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Damn now I hafta do good
    haha youre gonna break all kinds of prs
  35. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    3044288
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Already opened that bottle a few days ago... if you recall when I hurt my back I continued to take MassHGH but rearranged the log day #s to coincide with when I restarted lifting/dosing SpeedX3 so technically this is like day 38 or something
    Thats why I was asking
    Just making sure that was still the deal.
  36. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    DAY 31: REST

    I know I know it was supposed to be chest/tris day with an epic attempt at 225 benchpress. However... I was exhausted from work last night. Like the type of drive home where you remember leaving work, and you remember pulling into your driveway, but the whole ride in between you don't remember a damn thing. Yea it was THAT kind of exhausting. Took my MassHGH when I got home and was placed into a happy little coma Had my alarm set for 2PM and when it went off I got up to go to the bathroom and said F this I'd rather sleep more (since I'm already back to work tonight) so I snoozed until 5PM ! So you guys are gonna hafta wait until tomorrow for the chest day!

    Post edit: my workout partner wasn't available today either so I probably would have had to do DB benchpress instead unless I found a quality spotter at the gym. Hopefully I can bring him with me tomorrow. Or attempt 85lbs DB presses... or even 90
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  37. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    DAY 31: REST

    I know I know it was supposed to be chest/tris day with an epic attempt at 225 benchpress. However... I was exhausted from work last night. Like the type of drive home where you remember leaving work, and you remember pulling into your driveway, but the whole ride in between you don't remember a damn thing. Yea it was THAT kind of exhausting. Took my MassHGH when I got home and was placed into a happy little coma Had my alarm set for 2PM and when it went off I got up to go to the bathroom and said F this I'd rather sleep more (since I'm already back to work tonight) so I snoozed until 5PM ! So you guys are gonna hafta wait until tomorrow for the chest day!

    Post edit: my workout partner wasn't available today either so I probably would have had to do DB benchpress instead unless I found a quality spotter at the gym. Hopefully I can bring him with me tomorrow. Or attempt 85lbs DB presses... or even 90
    Tomorrow it is then! Chest DESTRUCTION!

    On another note I used Speed X3 today! It's pretty damn potent!
  38. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666

    Tomorrow it is then! Chest DESTRUCTION!

    On another note I used Speed X3 today! It's pretty damn potent!
    Hell yea it is!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  39. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Hell yea it is!
    Waaayy different than Craze. 2 scoops = blitzed! Looks like I'll be adding it to the mix!
  40. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Waaayy different than Craze. 2 scoops = blitzed! Looks like I'll be adding it to the mix!
    Heck yea man I told you its a completely different animal than Craze! And damn you started with two? Haha I did the same thing and then I had to back off. It really hits you! I usually use Craze for cardio (if at all and only when I'm not in the mood to even go for a run) and keep SpeedX3 for the weights. I'm sad that my tub is about up. 2-3 more doses at 2 scoops left.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 P.C.T Review (*sponsored*)
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 10:12 AM
  2. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
  4. Pmiller's R4W v2 Review (Sponsored)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 05:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in