Condense New PWO by Purus Labs Featuring Randoja

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    8-31-12 5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 1 Day 3 Mil Press TM:140

Mil Press 5@45--5@90--5@105--10@120
    BBB MP 5x10@70
    BB Row 12@135--12@145--12@155
    Rope Pulldown 12@60--12@70

Good workout, great shoulder pump. I'm happy with 10x120 for my money set too. Now let's talk Condense first impressions. I used 2 scoops today with 12 Oz of water. The flavor that I used was Crisp Apple, I was seriously amazed with the taste, it's like a mix of apple juice and a real apple. Flavor is undeniably a front runner for the best PWO I've ever tried. I'm 100% serious too, buy it if you don't believe me . Mixability was great too, I had a shaker cup with me but I could have left the mini-whisk portion at home. Condense dissolved basically on contact with the water. Instructions on the product say to take 10 min before workout, so I drank it in my gym locker room. I think I might drink it on the way to the gym tomorrow because I could feel it coming on but it was during my BBB Mil press sets. I didn't get the "rope-like" vascularity that I have seen on some others, but at the same time this wasn't really a workout that makes the veins pop anyway. What I did get, however was a mass pump in my upper chest, shoulders, and arms from this workout. Snapped this pic today in the locker room, not even flexed all the way cause I was holding my phone. Looking forward to tomorrow's next workout with Melonberry Cooler flavor.

Arms are looking thick and vascular bro! Hope my condense gets here soon!!! :-(
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Arms are looking thick and vascular bro! Hope my condense gets here soon!!! :-(
    Thanks a lot bro, I hope so too. It's funny I was trying to flex my shoulders and front delts, arms are basically relaxed #pumps
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Killing it!!! I'm gonna get back on 5/3/1 after my fat smack log

4. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Killing it!!! I'm gonna get back on 5/3/1 after my fat smack log
    This is my first time doing it, it is a fkn fun routine. It's simple effective, and with the bbb template you get all the work you need with your strength progression, and serious amounts of hypertrophy with the 5x10@50% max.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

5. 8-31-12 5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 1 Day 4 Deadlift TM: 410

Deadlift 5@135--3@225--5@265--5@305->Gear->11@350
    BBB 5x10@205
    BW Chest Dips 20,20,20,15,15,10

Legs were pretty destroyed from squats still, but was happy with money set. Definitely a PR. I think my deads will get better as I adapt to this routine and hopefully can have legs at 100% on Fridays.

Today's workout I took only 1 scoop of Melonberry Cooler Condense. Nitrates are sometimes tricky to dose for max vasodilation. That dose is not the same for everyone. I actually think I got a better pump from 1 scoop today than 2 yesterday. Next week I'll be trying some amounts between 1 and 2 scoops.

Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

6. Holy Deadlifts Batman you're insane!! Good job bro!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    8-31-12 5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 1 Day 4 Deadlift TM: 410

Deadlift 5@135--3@225--5@265--5@305->Gear->11@350
    BBB 5x10@205
    BW Chest Dips 20,20,20,15,15,10

Legs were pretty destroyed from squats still, but was happy with money set. Definitely a PR. I think my deads will get better as I adapt to this routine and hopefully can have legs at 100% on Fridays.

Today's workout I took only 1 scoop of Melonberry Cooler Condense. Nitrates are sometimes tricky to dose for max vasodilation. That dose is not the same for everyone. I actually think I got a better pump from 1 scoop today than 2 yesterday. Next week I'll be trying some amounts between 1 and 2 scoops.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06JhSSwOBW0&feature=yo utu.be
    Better pump @ 1 scoop? How come?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

From my experience it could be from deadlifting.. I know everyone is different but I get a massive pump from heavy deads even without NO so that could be it

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nitrates are tricky too, you gotta find your own dose. More isn't always better IMO. I'd say 100 dips played a big part too.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

Nitrates are tricky too, you gotta find your own dose. More isn't always better IMO. I'd say 100 dips played a big part too.
    right
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

11. Whoops, almost forgot to talk about flavor today. Like I said today was my first taste of Melonberry Cooler. IMO it is a lot more melon than berry, it's quite tasty just like it's crisp apple counterpart. Both of the flavors taste like Jolly Ranchers candy. And not just like some PWOs that taste good but gross at the same time, or have a wicked bad aftertaste. Not with Condense, It's good till the last drop like maxwell house or a paratrooper.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Whoops, almost forgot to talk about flavor today. Like I said today was my first taste of Melonberry Cooler. IMO it is a lot more melon than berry, it's quite tasty just like it's crisp apple counterpart. Both of the flavors taste like Jolly Ranchers candy. And not just like some PWOs that taste good but gross at the same time, or have a wicked bad aftertaste. Not with Condense, It's good till the last drop like maxwell house or a paratrooper.
    The flavors both sound good. I am a huge fan of good apple flavors and wish more apple products were available.

13. Mmm melonberry lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. 5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 2 Day 1 Bench TM:230

Bench 5@45--3@135--3@160--3@185--7@205 Last rep spotted
    BBB 5x10@115
    DB lateral Raise 12@15--2x12@17.5
    BB Curl 3x12@60

Took 2 scoops of crisp apple Condense today, pumps were awesome. Was gonna go for 1.5 scoops but forgot I only had sample packs at the moment, so I didn't want to waste half of one or have it spill in my bag. Overall today was a good workout and looking forward to squats tomorrow. Hooked my spotter up with a sample of each flavor of Condense, and asked him to let me know what he thought next time I see him.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 2 Day 1 Bench TM:230

Bench 5@45--3@135--3@160--3@185--7@205 Last rep spotted
    BBB 5x10@115
    DB lateral Raise 12@15--2x12@17.5
    BB Curl 3x12@60

Took 2 scoops of crisp apple Condense today, pumps were awesome. Was gonna go for 1.5 scoops but forgot I only had sample packs at the moment, so I didn't want to waste half of one or have it spill in my bag. Overall today was a good workout and looking forward to squats tomorrow. Hooked my spotter up with a sample of each flavor of Condense, and asked him to let me know what he thought next time I see him.
    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgvA5q0NnaM&feature=yo utu.be
    Solid workout brother

16. Your tub still has yet to arrive yet?

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Your tub still has yet to arrive yet?
    It comes tomorrow. I have a track#.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    It comes tomorrow. I have a track#.

InB4 Randoja calls in sick tomorrow to stay home and stalk the UPS driver....

19. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    InB4 Randoja calls in sick tomorrow to stay home and stalk the UPS driver....
    I'll be waiting like a cat in the bushes outside my house. Pop out like this.

Give me the Condense and nobody gets hurt hombre.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

I'll be waiting like a cat in the bushes outside my house. Pop out like this.

Give me the Condense and nobody gets hurt hombre.
    Haha yes!!

21. Lmfao funny ****... Ima do that too waiting for mines
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Laughs are cheap, I'm going fit gasps!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

23. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Laughs are cheap, I'm going fit gasps!
    Great quote, you can tell that comes from a fellow fan!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

24. 9-4-12 5/3/1 Cycle 1, Week 2, Day 2 Squat TM:330

Squat 5@45--3@135--3@230--3@265--3+@295
    SLDL 8@135--8@185--8@185
    Seated Calf Raise 25@90--25@135--20@180

2 scoops Melonberry cooler, massive pumps in my legs today, which I usually never get.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

25. Just got a fresh tub of crisp apple Condense from the UPS guy. Shows up at 7:40 PM, the nerve. Resting tomorrow and will be killing shoulders Thursday.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

26. I didn't get anything in the mail today :-( I waited all day
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

27. That sucks, gaze upon my bounty lol.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    That sucks, gaze upon my bounty lol.
    Hell yea bro :-) atleast someone's gettin some hahaha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hell yea bro :-) atleast someone's gettin some hahaha
    I got people begging for it lol. This is from another forum where I recommended Condense.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

30. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

I got people begging for it lol. This is from another forum where I recommended Condense.
    Haha Purus FTW
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. the now shredded JonesBones40 ConDense's thanks to Purus Labs!
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 12:37 AM
  2. Getting smacked by Purus Labs!
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 12:39 PM
  3. ReCycle by Purus Labs for pct
    By donbx in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:00 PM
  4. halovar by purus labs? any word out?