Condense New PWO by Purus Labs Featuring Randoja

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah buddy...back with a vengeance!! Nice lift champ.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10-19 Cycle 3 Week 1 Bench

Bench 5@45--5@115--5@155--5@180--9@205
BBB 5x10@120
DB Lateral Raise 2x12@20--11@20
BB Curl 10@80--9@70--7@70

Really good start to cycle 3. I've been cutting for the 8 days of deload and am at 184lbs. I feel leaner and strength is on point. Gonna go back up to a surplus for the work weeks. Proud to say I got my serratus back. I got a bit gassed for curls but all in all I'm very pleased with today's workout. Haven't taken condense for a week so it really had that kick today, and pumps were absolutely epic.

[video=youtube;fGCpCSGSIo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGCpCSGSIo8&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Holy sh1t!!!! Yessss Dojas back
Indeed, and it feels good.
Yeah buddy...back with a vengeance!! Nice lift champ.
Thanks big man!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10-20 Cycle 3 Week 1 Squat

Squat 5@45--5@135--5@225--5@260--9@295
BBB 5x10@175
SLDL 5@135--5@185--5@225
Seated Calf Raise 20@90--20@180--20@270

I don't think that's my best set at this weight but not bad. Wicked leg pumps from 1.5 scoops of Condense.
[video=youtube;zBmlojSCNho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBmlojSCNho&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10-22 Cycle 3 Week 1 OHP

Mil Press 5@45--5@95--5@110--8@125
BBB 5x10@75
BB Row 12@165--2x12@170
Lat Pull 12@150--2x12@160

Solid workout today, I made some slight adjustments to my grip and form for press. I'm trying to keep my elbows more forward and emulate a standing technique. With the change in form it definitely made the exercise more challenging. I'm happy to tie my PR for reps at this weight. I also definitely felt a lot more front delt activation. 1.5 Scoops of condense was great today, kept me going strong the whole workout and I was able to add some weight to rows and lat pulls. Grip felt really strong as well. I'm hoping to be able to switch out lat pulls for pull ups within the next 1-2 cycles, and then on to weighted pull ups.

[video=youtube;zu-yaB8WK2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu-yaB8WK2E[/video]

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You're the man with those videos.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're the man with those videos.
Thanks a lot broham! I forgot to mention also today, since I leaned out a little last week, I had ropes going on in my forearms today. Between pumps and vascularity it's starting to take more effort to pull myself away from the mirror in the locker room than it is to move the weights haha.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks a lot broham! I forgot to mention also today, since I leaned out a little last week, I had ropes going on in my forearms today. Between pumps and vascularity it's starting to take more effort to pull myself away from the mirror in the locker room than it is to move the weights haha.
Sick... I'm down .5/1% body fat...
Slowly but surly.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mirrorin bro? I tried to upload a video last week from my phone and it said YouTube couldn't upload it because of my flash player..iPhone is bogus haha good lifts tho bud

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick... I'm down .5/1% body fat...
Slowly but surly.
Nice, thats the way to do it. I'm really starting to like the 3 surplus calories for work weeks and the cut for deload. I think it goes really well with how 5/3/1 is laid out and I should be able to get bigger stronger and leaner all at the same time. That's living the dream for a natural guy!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mirrorin bro? I tried to upload a video last week from my phone and it said YouTube couldn't upload it because of my flash player..iPhone is bogus haha good lifts tho bud
Thanks big dog!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice, thats the way to do it. I'm really starting to like the 3 surplus calories for work weeks and the cut for deload. I think it goes really well with how 5/3/1 is laid out and I should be able to get bigger stronger and leaner all at the same time. That's living the dream for a natural guy!
Damn str8 haha...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bubba!! I wanted to jump into that video so badly to spot you. Lol Glad to see the form adjustment and the noticed effect. The 3 on/ 1 off meal plan sounds money too. I'm in my 3rd week of my first go with 5/3/1 and feeling optomistic.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bubba!! I wanted to jump into that video so badly to spot you. Lol Glad to see the form adjustment and the noticed effect. The 3 on/ 1 off meal plan sounds money too. I'm in my 3rd week of my first go with 5/3/1 and feeling optomistic.
Lol thanks brah, that last one was so close. Could have gotten it with a couple pinkys pushing on it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Your my boy Doja!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol thanks brah, that last one was so close. Could have gotten it with a couple pinkys pushing on it.
Might help if you breath lol :) I thought u were gonna pass out haha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That last rep was the money rep by far. That is absolutely my reasoning behind working out in a pwr rack when no spotter is available. You might even want to do your benching in it.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your my boy Doja!!!
Much appreciated bro!
Might help if you breath lol :) I thought u were gonna pass out haha
Breathing is a crutch. ;)
That last rep was the money rep by far. That is absolutely my reasoning behind working out in a pwr rack when no spotter is available. You might even want to do your benching in it.
Yeah man, when you see me looking up in the video I was seeing if I could rack it from there, I could, but I was going for it. Funny how it seemed like forever that I was sitting there while I was lifting it, but in reality it was like 7 seconds.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell bubba...7 seconds is great sex for me! Lmao

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why I use Smyth... Ya it takes away stabilizers blah blah blah but stabilizers get plenty of work doing military press and DB press.

- Valdez

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would only use Smith as a finisher after the free weights. The more musculature activation in a lift,the better. Stabilizers or whatever.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would only use Smith as a finisher after the free weights. The more musculature activation in a lift,the better. Stabilizers or whatever.
Go heavier!!! Tons of activation!!!

JK! Well kind of. I can't rely on a spotter every workout so Smith is my only real option... There is only one ****ing power rack at golds and 24 and 0 at my station so to stay consistent I stick with Smith
- Valdez

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like they say...you work with what you have.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10-23 Cycle 3 Week 1 Deadlift

DL 5@45--5@135--4@225--5@280--5@320--8@365
BBB 5x10@215
Weighted Dips 4x10@+60--9@+60

Another disappointing deadlift day. I'm not making progress and my back is getting worse, I wanted to quit after the first set of BBB. I couldn't even hold form. Might have to switch my routine for a bit and try to recoup. Good pumps from the Condense today, dips went pretty good.

[video=youtube;HE5lg0W0kM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE5lg0W0kM0[/video]

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still a solid day bro.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
10-23 Cycle 3 Week 1 Deadlift

DL 5@45--5@135--4@225--5@280--5@320--8@365
BBB 5x10@215
Weighted Dips 4x10@+60--9@+60

Another disappointing deadlift day. I'm not making progress and my back is getting worse, I wanted to quit after the first set of BBB. I couldn't even hold form. Might have to switch my routine for a bit and try to recoup. Good pumps from the Condense today, dips went pretty good.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE5lg0W0kM0
Every1 has a bad day every now & again don't let it get you down.

Hell bubba...7 seconds is great sex for me! Lmao
Single handedly?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be my last workout in this log. I've gone through about 1.75 containers of Condense, and need to get on my other log obligation. Huge fan of this product, and I'll have a final review up a bit later today.

10-25 Cycle 3 Week 2 Bench

Bench 5@45--5@135--3@170--3@190--6@215
BBB 5x10@120
DB Lateral Raise 3x12@20
BB Curl 12@80--6@80--15@50

Nice workout today, pretty sure that's a PR on the money set. Accessory work went well, the 15@50 at the end of curls felt pretty good. 1.5 Scoops of Condense had me pumped up.

[video=youtube;RKQlhO_s90E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQlhO_s90E&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Progress pic from today for a new log.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid lift Doja. HellBoy is rockin!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron is only as strong as the man who lifts it. Stay strong bro!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal brother! Great log. I may hit your up on getting a 5/3/1 plan going

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for the final....

Judging by your signature you should put:

Final Review:
Just see my signature for answers.

:D

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Condense: Final Review

Taste: 10/10 Both flavors of Condense were great, Apple was definitely my favorite. It's amazing how much it tastes like real apples instead of fake flavoring. The product mixes very easily as well.

Energy/Endurance: 9/10 Condense gave a nice clean energy without jitters. I liked that you only have to take it 10 minutes before you start your workout, I was surprised how fast it worked. The effects were long lasting and there was no crash, and no problem sleeping if I used it later in the day.

Pumps: 9/10 Pumps were awesome with Condense, I'm definitely a big fan of nitratine. During workouts and up to 6 hours afterward vascularity and pumps would last. I was also taking Purus d-pol for a portion of this log and that combined with Condense was epic.

Overall 9/10 I thought this product as a whole was awesome, I've gone through almost 2 tubs and the flavor doesn't get old, neither do the effects. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants low stim product that works, and continues to work throughout the day. I will definitely be getting more and keeping it in my supp regiment.

Thanks again to Aaron and all the guys at Purus Labs for the chance to try this first and log it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Condense: Final Review

Taste: 10/10 Both flavors of Condense were great, Apple was definitely my favorite. It's amazing how much it tastes like real apples instead of fake flavoring. The product mixes very easily as well.

Energy/Endurance: 9/10 Condense give a nice clean energy without jitters. I liked that you only have to take it 10 minutes before you start your workout, I was surprised how fast it worked. The effects were long lasting and there was no crash, and no problem sleeping if I used it later in the day.

Pumps: 9/10 Pumps were awesome with Condense, I'm definitely a big fan of nitratine. During workouts and up to 6 hours afterward vascularity and pumps would last. I was also taking Purus d-pol for a portion of this log and that combined with Condense was epic.

Overall 9/10 I thought this product as a whole was awesome, I've gone through almost 2 tubs and the flavor doesn't get old, neither do the effects. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants low stim product that works, and continues to work throughout the day. I will definitely be getting more and keeping it in my supp regiment.

Thanks again to Aaron and all the guys at Purus Labs for the chance to try this first and log it.
#1 Purus SuperFan!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The #1 Purus Man!!!

Ever need another log just HMU.