Condense New PWO by Purus Labs Featuring Randoja

Page 12 of 15 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. Found this one but can't find the one I want...

    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. This is a good one. I know it is standing but the technique still transfers.

    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  3. 10-9 Cycle 2 Week 3 Deadlift

    Dl [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]>belt+straps>[email protected]>took off the belt>[email protected]
    I don't even ****ing know what was up today. Left after second fail. Kept my back straight, but didn't lift ****.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  4. Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  5. Lean back, look up and push the ground away with your heels.
    Big breath in exhale at top. You got this
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lean back, look up and push the ground away with your heels.
    Big breath in exhale at top. You got this
    I know I kept my back straight in all my ramp up sets, I would have filmed them had I expected this today. It's a lot harder of a lift when I'm not bending my lower back, I know that for sure.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  7. Keep pushing bro. You might have to just drop weight and go from there. Leave your ego at the door

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Keep pushing bro. You might have to just drop weight and go from there. Leave your ego at the door
    Yeah gonna wait for some advice from my 5/3/1 gurus and see if I should repeat the cycle or re-asses my max with proper form. Considering this is 55lbs less than my current 1rm and I wasn't able to do it once with my back straight, I'll definitely be adjusting something.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    I know I kept my back straight in all my ramp up sets, I would have filmed them had I expected this today. It's a lot harder of a lift when I'm not bending my lower back, I know that for sure.
    You will get it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Yeah gonna wait for some advice from my 5/3/1 gurus and see if I should repeat the cycle or re-asses my max with proper form. Considering this is 55lbs less than my current 1rm and I wasn't able to do it once with my back straight, I'll definitely be adjusting something.
    The answer is most likely going to be reassess max bro.

  11. If anything , you will still be killing it bro. You've got that drive I don't think it will slow you down very much!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    If anything , you will still be killing it bro. You've got that drive I don't think it will slow you down very much!!
    Thanks bro, I appreciate it. The most important part is keeping my form good, after last weeks deads my back hurt like a bitch, this week it's just my pride, but back feels great lol.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Thanks bro, I appreciate it. The most important part is keeping my form good, after last weeks deads my back hurt like a bitch, this week it's just my pride, but back feels great lol.
    I had to do the exact same. I got my max to 425, then I was like I can't keep doing this to myself, so I dropped down to 225 and worked my way up to 315 over the next few weeks and I've just been going up from there. I've only gotten back up to 375 so far but being on a cut doesn't help either

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    I had to do the exact same. I got my max to 425, then I was like I can't keep doing this to myself, so I dropped down to 225 and worked my way up to 315 over the next few weeks and I've just been going up from there. I've only gotten back up to 375 so far but being on a cut doesn't help either
    Word, I'll probably be doing something similar to that. I know my form was good on my full raw set of 355x3 today, so I might not have to set back too far, my back will thank me in the long run and I'll have a lot better shot at making continuous, injury free gains. Almost got 315 double overhand today too, which would have been sick.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Word, I'll probably be doing something similar to that. I know my form was good on my full raw set of 355x3 today, so I might not have to set back too far, my back will thank me in the long run and I'll have a lot better shot at making continuous, injury free gains. Almost got 315 double overhand today too, which would have been sick.
    Hell yeah bro we know you can do it

  16. I'm guessing you would treat this like a 5/3/1 stall point and regroup to come back better. You need to find the form groove that will keep you healthy bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Also keep working on the back strength. This is one of those weakest link points. Your legs look fine as far as strength. It's not a sprint Rando!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I'm guessing you would treat this like a 5/3/1 stall point and regroup to come back better. You need to find the form groove that will keep you healthy bubba.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Also keep working on the back strength. This is one of those weakest link points. Your legs look fine as far as strength. It's not a sprint Rando!
    Thanks man, I know keeping it straight is going to be best.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  19. Gotta spread reps first!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Gotta spread reps first!!
    Understandable
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  21. Also!!! For back strength start with goodmornings! You should be able to do half of what your squat max is. Cable rows are another to work on. Straight bar with the hammer grip rings. Put lower back in it too
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Also!!! For back strength start with goodmornings! You should be able to do half of what your squat max is. Cable rows are another to work on. Straight bar with the hammer grip rings. Put lower back in it too
    Can someone post a vid of good mornings, I've tried them before but I'm afraid I don't know what I'm doin

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Can someone post a vid of good mornings, I've tried them before but I'm afraid I don't know what I'm doin
    Just don't look down! Bad things happen.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  24. Look them up. Slight bend in legs... Look up, keep back straight. Bar on upper back. Lean forward and back up
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Also!!! For back strength start with goodmornings! You should be able to do half of what your squat max is. Cable rows are another to work on. Straight bar with the hammer grip rings. Put lower back in it too
    Half your squat max? Jesus my good mornings are nowhere near that lol I must be doing something wrong! Or my back really is that weak lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Half your squat max? Jesus my good mornings are nowhere near that lol I must be doing something wrong! Or my back really is that weak lol

    Guess all that bending over hasn't paid off.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    Guess all that bending over hasn't paid off.
    Haha well played sir
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Half your squat max? Jesus my good mornings are nowhere near that lol I must be doing something wrong! Or my back really is that weak lol
    It's a lower back exercise. You should have it up to par
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    i dont have a safety bar lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. the now shredded JonesBones40 ConDense's thanks to Purus Labs!
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:37 PM
  2. Getting smacked by Purus Labs!
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 11:39 AM
  3. ReCycle by Purus Labs for pct
    By donbx in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:00 PM
  4. halovar by purus labs? any word out?
    By AmeriBull55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:44 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Log in
Log in