Condense New PWO by Purus Labs Featuring Randoja

Page 10 of 15 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Ha I gotta get some condense the way you and Dewey make is sound! Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha I gotta get some condense the way you and Dewey make is sound! Lol
    I know where you can get condense with a free D-pol right now, if you really want to try it, there is no reason not to get hooked up with d-pol too.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

I know where you can get condense with a free D-pol right now, if you really want to try it, there is no reason not to get hooked up with d-pol too.
    Nitrate mania! Just don't wear short shorts.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

4. Late as **** on this but in

5. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Late as **** on this but in
    Better late than never lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Nitrate mania! Just don't wear short shorts.
    Too late.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

7. Better wear a latex, cause you don't want that late text... That shes late text.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. 10-2 Cycle 2 Week 2 Deadlift

DL [email protected]@[email protected]@295--3@335--[email protected]
    BBB [email protected]
    Weighted Dips [email protected]

Happy with reps at 380 but extremely disappointed in my form, I think part of my problem is trying to rush the money set and not getting a proper setup before each rep. I will definitely try to make the necessary adjustments next week for my top set at 400lbs. 2 scoops of Condense today, deads+dips+singlet was awesome once the pumps came in.

Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

9. Yea your forms pretty gutted out bro... Your rounding back, breathing looks off and your ext of knees
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. I seriously need to work on my DL form too man. I round my back pretty bad.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Yea your forms pretty gutted out bro... Your rounding back, breathing looks off and your ext of knees
    I just need to slow down, It's not as if I'm going to get less reps if I take a second to do it right.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

I just need to slow down, It's not as if I'm going to get less reps if I take a second to do it right.
    True. I'll tell u tho proper concentrated form equals better gains. Also shouldn't need straps for that weight. Hook or under over
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    True. I'll tell u tho proper concentrated form equals better gains. Also shouldn't need straps for that weight. Hook or under over
    I do need straps for that weight though, I could only get like 2 reps under/over before grip failure. It's something I'm working on currently.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    10-2 Cycle 2 Week 2 Deadlift

DL [email protected]@[email protected]@295--3@335--[email protected]
    BBB [email protected]
    Weighted Dips [email protected]

Happy with reps at 380 but extremely disappointed in my form, I think part of my problem is trying to rush the money set and not getting a proper setup before each rep. I will definitely try to make the necessary adjustments next week for my top set at 400lbs. 2 scoops of Condense today, deads+dips+singlet was awesome once the pumps came in.

bump to next page
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Ha you mean YOU shouldn't need straps for that weight...we don't all DL small cars lol
    Purus labs Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha you mean YOU shouldn't need straps for that weight...we don't all DL small cars lol
    That's what I was thinking lol.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

17. i would say just take your time bro, it only takes like 3 secs to re set up.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    negged. wish i could dl 600 lbs lmfao

19. I meant don't.... Yes
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. Does any body DL without letting the weight hit the floor between reps?
    Purus labs Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    i would say just take your time bro, it only takes like 3 secs to re set up.
    agreed, my first rep wasn't too bad, there is no reason I shouldn't be able to perform every one like that. I find that on my lighter working sets my form is better without using the straps, something about the under/over grip seems to keep my back straighter.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    agreed, my first rep wasn't too bad, there is no reason I shouldn't be able to perform every one like that. I find that on my lighter working sets my form is better without using the straps, something about the under/over grip seems to keep my back straighter.
    i understand that man i do the same exact thing sometimes

23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Does any body DL without letting the weight hit the floor between reps?
    I do
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I do
    I noticed that KILLS me. I have to go way lighter. Does that mean I'm doing it wrong when I'm repping and dropping it or do you think you can do more just because u have that couple seconds to re set up?
    Purus labs Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I noticed that KILLS me. I have to go way lighter. Does that mean I'm doing it wrong when I'm repping and dropping it or do you think you can do more just because u have that couple seconds to re set up?
    I kinda feel like it's because you have to stop the weight's movement with your lower back instead of letting the floor do it for you. That's just my 2 cents on it though. I only ever do it by accident and that's immediately where I feel it.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

26. This set @ 350 is much better than today and I took my time, and did u/o grip. This is what I need to be shooting for every time IMO.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

27. Just don't use the under over to much as you can tear your Bicep and develop your muscles diff on that side. I like under over but use hook grip for sets
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Just don't use the under over to much as you can tear your Bicep and develop your muscles diff on that side. I like under over but use hook grip for sets
    Is that where your fingers go over your thumb or something?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Just don't use the under over to much as you can tear your Bicep and develop your muscles diff on that side. I like under over but use hook grip for sets
    isnt that why you alternate? I alternate either on my sets, or alternate on my reps.. its not hard to resetup lol

30. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

I kinda feel like it's because you have to stop the weight's movement with your lower back instead of letting the floor do it for you. That's just my 2 cents on it though. I only ever do it by accident and that's immediately where I feel it.
    I could def. see that
    Purus labs Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. the now shredded JonesBones40 ConDense's thanks to Purus Labs!
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:37 PM
  2. Getting smacked by Purus Labs!
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 11:39 AM
  3. ReCycle by Purus Labs for pct
    By donbx in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:00 PM
  4. halovar by purus labs? any word out?