Airborne PCTs with Athletix to rock them GAINS!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

Airborne PCTs with Athletix to rock them GAINS!!!

Page 8 of 40 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

I say you should cut down to crazy low BF% since you amassed so much size....that would look pretty crazy, but I know your not into that fitness model BF%
    He's into the big a$$ mutha f**ker look =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

2. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I'm working torwards the day some says "damn bro, you're massive"

The thing is, in high school I was just as big. During. College I lost some size and put on some fluff. Now I'm back and even better but I still need some significant weight gain for all my older friends to drop their jaws lol. I'm thinking deca...
    yeah like we talked about a lot before....deca will pack size onto you big time. Along with test and some dbol (or SD i suppose since we all have 5 million bottles of it)....crazy size gains there. well at least for many, you never know how each person is gonna react to it. that is why I got 70 amps of that stuff plus the ABv3 so I can do 3 cycles next year on 19-nors of some kind.....get myself un-skinnied after I get my BF where I want it....
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I say you should cut down to crazy low BF% since you amassed so much size....that would look pretty crazy, but I know your not into that fitness model BF%
    I'm going to eventually... I always tell myself after this bulk but in reality I put my goal 10-20 pounds more lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

yeah like we talked about a lot before....deca will pack size onto you big time. Along with test and some dbol (or SD i suppose since we all have 5 million bottles of it)....crazy size gains there. well at least for many, you never know how each person is gonna react to it. that is why I got 70 amps of that stuff plus the ABv3 so I can do 3 cycles next year on 19-nors of some kind.....get myself un-skinnied after I get my BF where I want it....
    I'm getting twitchy thinking about 19 nors =) dying to try one...
  5. Banned

Funny you mention that bc I was on severe carb restriction...I dropped tha sh*t bc carbs are way too important for muscle uilding. The fat loss will be slower but so be it. It will be more permanent bc let's face it there is no way I will restrict carbs for the rest of my life.
    I can't handle the skinny comments or "where your muscles go" comments on full blown keto...I just do 40-80 carbs 4 days, 100 or so 2 days, and as many as I want one day. yeah you still look a little flat and vascularity suffers....but damn, I am allergic to carbs I think lol they just make me fat really quick. but on my upcoming lean bulks, i will be switching to isocaloric 33% of each F/C/P....always worked best for me in lean gaining. the highish fat blunts the effects of the moderate carbs, and the protein is about 225-250 for a 175-200 lb guy. I figure to add 500 cals or so per day to my maintenance...no way I will add fat if I train hard and supplement hard and use the 33% each diet....
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I'm going to eventually... I always tell myself after this bulk but in reality I put my goal 10-20 pounds more lol
    yeah you might look weird at that BF% lol....you look like you are supposed to be bigger in size and normal BF%
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I can't handle the skinny comments or "where your muscles go" comments on full blown keto...I just do 40-80 carbs 4 days, 100 or so 2 days, and as many as I want one day. yeah you still look a little flat and vascularity suffers....but damn, I am allergic to carbs I think lol they just make me fat really quick. but on my upcoming lean bulks, i will be switching to isocaloric 33% of each F/C/P....always worked best for me in lean gaining. the highish fat blunts the effects of the moderate carbs, and the protein is about 225-250 for a 175-200 lb guy. I figure to add 500 cals or so per day to my maintenance...no way I will add fat if I train hard and supplement hard and use the 33% each diet....
    You'll bulk up with some quality gains for sure. I think I'm going to stray away from carb restrictions. I ddont want to be diced so there's no point. It works great but hell, quality carbs really are so important for muscle building. After I got sick I've been eating carbs and my size has definitely increased.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah you might look weird at that BF% lol....you look like you are supposed to be bigger in size and normal BF%
    What is u mean?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Banned

You'll bulk up with some quality gains for sure. I think I'm going to stray away from carb restrictions. I ddont want to be diced so there's no point. It works great but hell, quality carbs really are so important for muscle building. After I got sick I've been eating carbs and my size has definitely increased.
    yep, i went back on normal carb intake on vacation for 2 weeks last month....and looked GREAT....filled right out nice....and on my high carb days? also look great. carbs are necessary, but I just want to get BF down around 10% is all, nothing crazy. so it seems I need to restrict the carbs for a few more weeks/1 month. then I'll be getting around 200-220 carbs per day on the isocaloric diet...which is a lot for me
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

What is u mean?
    I think he means your body type better suits the big guy look opposed to the diced look.
  11. Banned

What is u mean?
    I don't see you at fancy pretty boy BF%, me neither to be honest. 10% is fine, or around that. I think you look best as the bigger powerlifter heavy weight lifting guy size but lets see it someday and compare. Not sure if you can eat like a bird though
  12. Banned

I think he means your body type better suits the big guy look opposed to the diced look.
    yeah that ^^^
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

yep, i went back on normal carb intake on vacation for 2 weeks last month....and looked GREAT....filled right out nice....and on my high carb days? also look great. carbs are necessary, but I just want to get BF down around 10% is all, nothing crazy. so it seems I need to restrict the carbs for a few more weeks/1 month. then I'll be getting around 200-220 carbs per day on the isocaloric diet...which is a lot for me
    My fear with restricted diets is that won't your body put the fat right back on once you drop the restrictions? After not having it your body will go into survival mode and store store store...

I know our lives are crazy but it makes sense to increase our caloric burn. If we do enough exercise the fat will melt. My buddy does cross fit. He eats clean but whatever he wants. He's 185, huge and ripped, probably 8%bf.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Ya dude I suck at cutting haha everytime I do I get half way through and say **** it haha ill probably try before my test cycle
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im trying the restricted route just because I've never tried it. I've never tried to really cut either. I've always just ate lol. Almost one week down on this cut though...6 more to go lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh yea and your back is massive bro.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  17. Banned

My fear with restricted diets is that won't your body put the fat right back on once you drop the restrictions? After not having it your body will go into survival mode and store store store...

I know our lives are crazy but it makes sense to increase our caloric burn. If we do enough exercise the fat will melt. My buddy does cross fit. He eats clean but whatever he wants. He's 185, huge and ripped, probably 8%bf.
    seems to me there is a period where your body sucks up the extra carbs and calories after a calorie/carb restricted diet....with no real fat gain....but yeah if you continue to eat too much and eat too many carbs for extended periods you will gain fat back....but if you bring carbs back up to reasonable levels and calories back up to maintenance level or so....I don't think you will get fat from adding carbs back in, just need to make sure your calories are adjusted to maintenance and not over maintenance while you are not bulking or on some anabolic aid. the carbs alone won't fatten you up...it would be the caloric intake.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Oh yea and your back is massive bro.
    Haha thank you brother! Gettin there!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Banned

that being said i HATE cardio....so yeah, I use my diet to burn fat. as well as high rep weight training to get my heart rate up...so that is kinda sorta a form of cardio w/o having to cycle or run or whatever.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

At what time in PCT do people usually lose most of the gains, if they do lose some.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Late again... Missed 30 pages on mobile!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd think you would look like an absolute beast at anything below 10% BF man.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    At what time in PCT do people usually lose most of the gains, if they do lose some.
    Idk to be honest I've always kept my ****... Dropped water weight around begining of 2nd week. I'm just gettin there
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I'd think you would look like an absolute beast at anything below 10% BF man.
    ^^this
    Purus labs Rep
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

that being said i HATE cardio....so yeah, I use my diet to burn fat. as well as high rep weight training to get my heart rate up...so that is kinda sorta a form of cardio w/o having to cycle or run or whatever.
    Right there with ya, the most cardio I get is f**king my girl =)

10 seconds...high intensity
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Late again... Missed 30 pages on mobile!
    Haha **** already 30? Glad to have u brother!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88

This^
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Hahahahaha 2 grinds and a pump
    Purus labs Rep
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Hahahahaha 2 grinds and a pump
    Sometimes just the tip =^0
  30. Banned

you guys should cut down to 5 seconds, don't want to catch a heart attack with all that cardio action
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Sometimes just the tip =^0
    Just for a second...just to see how it feels...yea I've tried to play that game
    Purus labs Rep
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Idk to be honest I've always kept my ****... Dropped water weight around begining of 2nd week. I'm just gettin there
    That's sick! But just in general usually, when would it happen? How long is an average PCT 6 weeks? Or depending on what you cycle?
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

That's sick! But just in general usually, when would it happen? How long is an average PCT 6 weeks? Or depending on what you cycle?
    Depending on cycle... I'm runnin 4... Already feelin recovered but doesn't mean I fully am. Only one week in ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  34. Banned

If you keep your calories at maintenance and above you should not lose any muscle gains...provided you supplement 100% correctly and take care of test, HPTA, cortisol, estrogen properly....you should in theory just lose the water bloat. unless you didn't gain anything on cycle then you will be back so square one....
  35. Banned

there was one time I had no frickin appetite in PCT, that damn clomid depresses me and something killed my appetite....that is bad news to eat like a bird in PCT.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Also depends on the person and lenntgh of cycle. Long suppressive cycles sometimes require longer PCTs. 6 week PCTs are definitely around.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

there was one time I had no frickin appetite in PCT, that damn clomid depresses me and something killed my appetite....that is bad news to eat like a bird in PCT.
    Its great if you want to be skinny
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Thanks for awareing me fellas
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  39. Banned

Its great if you want to be skinny
    hahahaha, yeah it sure is....its a recipe for skinny
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

If you keep your calories at maintenance and above you should not lose any muscle gains...provided you supplement 100% correctly and take care of test, HPTA, cortisol, estrogen properly....you should in theory just lose the water bloat. unless you didn't gain anything on cycle then you will be back so square one....
    This ^^^
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it possible to make good gains on a pct???
    By djwalto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 09:03 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 04:46 PM
  3. Starting PCT with TORM...when to add other supps
    By psychospic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 09:18 AM
  4. How to run PCT with Test Cyp/EQ?
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1