Airborne PCTs with Athletix to rock them GAINS!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aren't they white? Lmao
:lmao: the giveaway and logging Division 1 bottles are white lol.

They sent us white caps instead of red our first batch so we use them for promos.

Ok then......the white caps are made out of hardend up Chuck Norris **** lmao

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:lmao: the giveaway and logging Division 1 bottles are white lol.

They sent us white caps instead of red our first batch so we use them for promos.

Ok then......the white caps are made out of hardend up Chuck Norris **** lmao
Perfect! Lol that's funny **** hahaha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Woke up, still a lil tired but ill take sleep over no sleep. 2 caps Division1 with my oats, 2 caps fish oil and a multi... Here in 10 mins my first scoop of Formula X.

Division1 has an amazing profile... What I also liked about it is it doesn't have a rancid odor if taste like Testabolan V2. That was also a great product.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wow!!!

Formula-X initial review: Yes to early to say its effects but the ingredient profile is outstanding! What I'm gettin at is the flavor tho... Pink Lemonade!!! The best flavored DAA product I have had yet!!!! No tartness, not too sweet... Tastes EXACTLY like Pink Lemonade... I could just drink it for the taste... Wow very delicious Athletix!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Woke up, still a lil tired but ill take sleep over no sleep. 2 caps Division1 with my oats, 2 caps fish oil and a multi... Here in 10 mins my first scoop of Formula X.

Division1 has an amazing profile... What I also liked about it is it doesn't have a rancid odor if taste like Testabolan V2. That was also a great product.
You getting a quick and dirty workout tonight? I heard good things about Formula X.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
This^^^^^ it better hurt to get outta bed tomorrow or you did something wrong, lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow!!!

Formula-X initial review: Yes to early to say its effects but the ingredient profile is outstanding! What I'm gettin at is the flavor tho... Pink Lemonade!!! The best flavored DAA product I have had yet!!!! No tartness, not too sweet... Tastes EXACTLY like Pink Lemonade... I could just drink it for the taste... Wow very delicious Athletix!
Hell yeah:) and if you try the intra dosing nothing taste better then some nice cold Formula-X with some ice:)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm getting in a shipment of division 1 monday, I figure to add it to androgel + dermacrine to utilize that total test and make some free test. sounds like a good idea. on paper.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Kashi, Division1, fish oil and multi down... FormulaX in the mix and to the gym for leg day ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Formula X is so Damn delish! Anyways... In and out of the gym!

Squats: 10/8

Leg Ext. 1 set of 10. 265 pounds

Seated Leg Curls 1 set of 10. 180 pounds.

Seated calf raises: 10/8/6

50 sit ups

Short and sweet... Funny thing is dry I upper 2 pounds :-D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Supps down...
2 fish oil
1 multi
2 Division1
1 scoop Formula-X

Gonna hit shoulders and Abs

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yeah buddy sounds like a tasty treat :) kill them shoulders and abs bc I plan to tomorrow
Oh its delicious bro its like old country lemonade. It's refreshing lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think FormX is one of the best DAA supps out, quality and flavor wise.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Big headache going on! A lil nausea. Back to my ending weight. That 2 extra was prob just water.

Rear Delt Raises: 10/8

Arnold Presses: 10/8/6

Dumbell Lateral Raise: 1 set of 10 with 55s

Barbell Shrugs: 10/8/6

Right shoulder was bothering me this time... Can't wait to run LicoGenix.

I do feel an increase in hunger as well as aggression... I still feel like I'm ON...Which is a plus... I am very lethargic tho... Coffee time

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOOM in on this...glad I found it before the end this time

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I posted the link in my thread ;-)
Do you realize how effing long that thread is? I saw it and tried to find it later and obviously couldn't lol...looking for something specific in that fuggin log is like tryin to find Waldo

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Do you realize how effing long that thread is? I saw it and tried to find it later and obviously couldn't lol...looking for something specific in that fuggin log is like tryin to find Waldo
Lol well welcome :-D

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mls51112

mls51112

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend