Airborne PCTs with Athletix to rock them GAINS!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No but I have ice and a blender ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Aren't u known for infractions too? ;-) lol jk well u have been one of my close friends on here since the beginning... So w e

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
don't feel bad, every thread that talks about a certain subject can go on for days and days....the minute I post in it? it gets deleted...the guys are gonna think I'm either A) bad luck, B) a cop or C) and undercover mod :D probably just coincidence though :D
It's proablly all three of those choices

Jk haa

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I miss adamantium too, does anyone remember that one? **** worked good!!
Me too. That was a awesome supplement. First natty stack was Titianum ,Erase and Adamantium.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Todays an off day! It's day...4 I believe.

Clomid is treating me well... Even at 100... Slight headaches everyonce in a while but not for long. Not an emo girl... For me it has intensified my mood... I try to stay positive... Not to mention I'm still feeling Alpha and strong.

Muscle soreness has left quick... And i feel like I'm recovering fast... My nuts are very full right now after release. They actually look bigger. Anyway... This is a good feeling... Going to continue what I'm doin. Thursday will be chest and tris as well as weigh in.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This^^^^ gotta love the OG bros on here
:wave2:

Clomid is treating me well... Even at 100... Slight headaches everyonce in a while but not for long. Not an emo girl... For me it has intensified my mood... I try to stay positive... Not to mention I'm still feeling Alpha and strong.

Muscle soreness has left quick... And i feel like I'm recovering fast... My nuts are very full right now after release. They actually look bigger. Anyway... This is a good feeling... Going to continue what I'm doin. Thursday will be chest and tris as well as weigh in.
Punk rock?

Any vision problems?

this guys threads are cursed, either they don't load or the mods delete posts outta them :D fuqin jinx!!!!!!!
What got deleted?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Me too. That was a awesome supplement. First natty stack was Titianum ,Erase and Adamantium.
Dude, i did erase and adamantium, it was so legit.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed late as Fock!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards

keep up the good work big guy, full nuts are always a +

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice bro glad your killing this pct

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No vision probs yet hopefully not like last time I tried Clomid.
Damnit LTL!!! Atleast your here now azzhole

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
wtf is going on here. this log has been up for 4 days and you've only got 6 pages. this ones WAY easier to follow.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No vision probs yet hopefully not like last time I tried Clomid.
Damnit LTL!!! Atleast your here now azzhole
No quotes are safe with LTL here

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you guys! Diff training method and serm then last. Better supps for sure... I'm takin a risk of lifting heavy but im gonna play it by ear and adjust my variables. I should be in tune.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What were the vision issues with clomid? I am considering its use and am interested.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What dosage?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I don't think I will dose that high so hopefully no issues for me. Plus, you have about 50lbs on me anyway.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ok, I don't think I will dose that high so hopefully no issues for me. Plus, you have about 50lbs on me anyway.
Lol u should be g2g I just hope I don't turn into a sissy girl Lmfao

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the looks of your wifes posts, she will kick your a$$ back into shape. Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
By the looks of your wifes posts, she will kick your a$$ back into shape. Lol
This is true hahaha she wants me on Test so bad... I'm like ****... I'm not tryin to compete for Mr. Olympia haha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love that!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This log is on fire!

Athletix is just getting better, Titanium XL now has double the dose and Formula-X has added BCAA's :D

Dude, i did erase and adamantium, it was so legit.
Very awesome stacks!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Don't forget chuck Norris blood and ****

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Whew!! Found it.. On board bro!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;Pvz5w7Dofaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvz5w7Dofaw&feature=pl cp[/video]

EPIC MEAL TIME

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Have u starting feeling emotional yet? LOL!!
Lol nope... I hope not anytime... On the 13th I'm meeting my wifes family in Idaho.... Fuark

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Lol nope... I hope not anytime... On the 13th I'm meeting my wifes family in Idaho.... Fuark
piece of cake bro, you already got the kid, there stuck with you, haha.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
I can recall lying on the bed watching Ghost with a box of kleenex back in the day. Ha!! Felt like a total bitch. Brutal bro.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao I mean I already met her parents and bros and sis but not her other fam

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm terrified of the clomid cry! I've never had a pct at all so I don't know what to expect at all

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Off day