Airborne PCTs with Athletix to rock them GAINS!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
THANK YOU JD and the Athletix crew for this winning opportunity to run this line of kickass product I've heard nothing but the best about! Tonight is the last day of my cycle and pct starts tomorrow. So far I am up 25lbs solid with huuuuge improvements in strength.
Cycle I just ran
SD
Stano-200
P-bold

Great gains all around.... Came a long way from 250-275.

Stats
Name: Jerrod
Weight: 274
Height: 6ft
Max
Bench:500
Squat:650+
Deadlift:650

Pct
Clomid: 100/50/50/50-eod on last week due to 50mg capsules
FormulaX: 1 scoop 30mins pwo
Division1: 3 capsules daily till gone at 3 seperate times
LicoGenix: starting 2nd week in at 4 caps daily. 2 a.m.-2p.m.

Training
Food intake will stick to my weight or slightly increasing. Training 4 days a week. Will drop my workout sessions for first 2 weeks to around 30 mins. In and out but will keep my intensity high with heavy set. I am doin this differently. 3rd week will increase intensity.

Let's do this!!!

Attachments

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

You packaed on a lot of size man, good job!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Subbed!

You packaed on a lot of size man, good job!
Thank you brother and if you saw... Last night I hit my bench PR of 500lbs ;-) I have a great feeling about this pct JD. My last one wasn't on spot and I dropped 4 pounds which is +21. This I'm aiming to gain... I hope to lose some of this bloat. I'll take losing a bit of size but its my freakish strength I wanna hold. My nuts are in your hands!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
In for this!!! cant wait

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
BAM! Welcome brother!
Good to be here, this is going to be sick, even if you lose a little bit of strength, youre still looking awesome with freaky strength!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good to be here, this is going to be sick, even if you lose a little bit of strength, youre still looking awesome with freaky strength!!
I agree hahaha I'm not gonna lose a bit ;-) let's keep it at that haha

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Congratulations on the 500....highly impressive bro...Subbed for more gains!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Pct sup research at its easiest... this far your supplementation suggestions havent let me down.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Pct sup research at its easiest... this far your supplementation suggestions havent let me down.
That's my boy! You have fast twitch muscle like me.... We should be similar

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Progress my brother! It's what we do!!!
Exactly. I think my progress should really start to increase in a week or so when the test fully kicks in.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25 lbs, just damn. Makes me wanna start shopping in the juice aisle lol. I've gained 22 but I started in March haha. Do you happen to know ur genetic limit on natural muscle mass? You're probably way over it now! There are online calculators you gotta put in a few measurements wrist etc. It's good to see dudes using them that actually need them to grow, cause they've already done all the work nature would allow. I'll be following your PCT and I hope you keep as much of those gains as possible bro! You're almost 300lbs of brick sh1thouse, great job.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In here bro to witness the Athletix epicness. Keep on keepin' on with those GAINNNNNZZZZ!!!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
25 lbs, just damn. Makes me wanna start shopping in the juice aisle lol. I've gained 22 but I started in March haha. Do you happen to know ur genetic limit on natural muscle mass? You're probably way over it now! There are online calculators you gotta put in a few measurements wrist etc. It's good to see dudes using them that actually need them to grow, cause they've already done all the work nature would allow. I'll be following your PCT and I hope you keep as much of those gains as possible bro! You're almost 300lbs of brick sh1thouse, great job.
Haha thank you bro... My genetic limit I have no idea... My dad got out of prison at 290 around 13%bf with 20+ inch guns so... Not sure ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In here bro to witness the Athletix epicness. Keep on keepin' on with those GAINNNNNZZZZ!!!

Thank you DJ! We are winning here!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
well hello there, cant believe its already time for pct

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
well hello there, cant believe its already time for pct
I know... Sad day... Time flys when ur having fun! Just that much closer to injects

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
theres actually a way to find out if genetic potential is maxed out?!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Your my boy Rob! Or is it PA lol jk
I thought that was a Patrick Arnold reference! I was thinking I'm not that smart , than I realized in the midwest dad is pa. HAHA

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got 2 guys in this thread that's 6 foot + over 220lbs....

I'm 190 & ready to crack some heads, who wants it 1st? ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
subd, congrats on the 500 thats freakin beeefy

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
:nutkick:

& u wanna do that after I shipped your ConDense?
Cheek to cheek bro. Or bump and grind. I just wanna dance man. What'd you think i meant?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's is so! *taking off shirt* matter of fact its gettin hot in here homes!!! Thank you all for joining another crazy ass thread lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna hear how that Formula-X smoothie tastes lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's like Batman Rising. Interest in this log is ridiculous. You gotta be hiding under a rock not to know that an EPIC log is about to start.

In for the win !

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's like Batman Rising. Interest in this log is ridiculous. You gotta be hiding under a rock not to know that an EPIC log is about to start.

In for the win !
Thank you for joining brother! This is y I make all them gains! Motivation from my bros!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got 2 guys in this thread that's 6 foot + over 220lbs....

I'm 190 & ready to crack some heads, who wants it 1st? ;)
Oh its on!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only thing I would suggest different for dosing is Division 1 at 4 caps a day, 2/1/1