Airborne PCTs with Athletix to rock them GAINS!!!

Page 13 of 53 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. Hahaha sup guys... Sorry 34 notifications, shower, eat, supp... Now heading to gym for back and bis
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Hahaha sup guys... Sorry 34 notifications, shower, eat, supp... Now heading to gym for back and bis
    Crush. EVERYTHING.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

3. Make it happen big man!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. I pick things up...then i put things down
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I pick things up...then i put things down
    the problem is he keeps picking them up but never puts them down
    •   

6. Wow today wasnt so Alpha... I'm Hella not feeling well.

Clomid... Thank god its the last day of 100... My eye sight is getting very blury.

Lat Pulldowns: 10/8

Deadlift: 1 set of 10 with 425 pounds... Endurance was down and was gettin nausea... Didn't do good at all. Did try video it.

Bent Over BB Row: 10/8

DB Alternate Curls: 10/8
    50s
    55s

Reverse Cable Curls: 1 set of 10 with 120lbs

DB Hammer Curls: 10/8

Hit 4 sets of decline sit ups. 20 reps.... I know weak but I was nausea
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. I hate you bro that's like my max DL and you hit it 10 times like its easy
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    I hate you bro that's like my max DL and you hit it 10 times like its easy
    Same here

10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    I hate you bro that's like my max DL and you hit it 10 times like its easy
    Hahahaha it wasn't that easy haha I was tryin to keep the Formula-X and MM inside and not at the squat rack haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Hahahaha it wasn't that easy haha I was tryin to keep the cum inside my mouth and not at the squat rack haha
    Gross....

12. You guys are ass holes! Lmfao quote editing never gets old hahaha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Gross....
    Lol nothing's sacred anymore around here
    Purus labs Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Lol nothing's sacred anymore around here
    Lol this is true haha what yall doin!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Lol this is true haha what yall doin!
    Just got home from work a little bit ago, woke the wife up to pin me and just got done settin the DVD for the notre dame game tomorrow. Average Friday night for married with a kid lol
    Purus labs Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Just got home from work a little bit ago, woke the wife up to pin me and just got done settin the DVD for the notre dame game tomorrow. Average Friday night for married with a kid lol
    I ****in here u... I wake up, supp up, hit the gym, family time and dinner before work and repeat
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I ****in here u... I wake up, supp up, hit the gym, family time and dinner before work and repeat
    Haha exactly. Except my wife works 1st and I work 2nd so I wake up supp up take care of the kid, hit the gym go to work and then repeat m-f. It's like we're both single parents kind of lol I take care of him in the mornings and she gets him at night haha
    Purus labs Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Haha exactly. Except my wife works 1st and I work 2nd so I wake up supp up take care of the kid, hit the gym go to work and then repeat m-f. It's like we're both single parents kind of lol I take care of him in the mornings and she gets him at night haha
    That be life lol my wifes a fulltime mom... I rather work then her
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

That be life lol my wifes a fulltime mom... I rather work then her
    Haha I'd rather my wife not have to work also but she's got 60 grand in student loans to pay off lol
    Purus labs Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Haha I'd rather my wife not have to work also but she's got 60 grand in student loans to pay off lol
    That's a problem haha but you guys will get it done
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    yeah I'm dvr'ing that game as well (on too fcking early, who is up at 10AM on saturday? LOL)....when I wake up and work out i will put that sumbitch on the TV....or maybe I'll work out first w/o watching and listen to videos instead, and watch the game later? that sounds more logical. GO IRISH!

22. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

yeah I'm dvr'ing that game as well (on too fcking early, who is up at 10AM on saturday? LOL)....when I wake up and work out i will put that sumbitch on the TV....or maybe I'll work out first w/o watching and listen to videos instead, and watch the game later? that sounds more logical. GO IRISH!
    Oh hellllzzzz ya another Irish fan! I live in Indy and my das graduated from there in 73. Awesome campus.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

That's a problem haha but you guys will get it done
    Haha yea she's been graduated for like 3 years so we dont really even notice the giant payment anymore lol
    Purus labs Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

Haha it's 9 AM here! At least u get an extra hour. I'll be at the home opener next weekend! Row 7 best anniversary present ive ever bought the wife lol
    Purus labs Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Oh hellllzzzz ya another Irish fan! I live in Indy and my das graduated from there in 73. Awesome campus.
    I love driving up to the campus. I'm in Indiana also. It's only about an hour and 20 min drive for me. We try to go to 2 games a year. We didn't make it to any last year though
    Purus labs Rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Haha it's 9 AM here! At least u get an extra hour. I'll be at the home opener next weekend! Row 7 best anniversary present ive ever bought the wife lol
    sucks to be an Irish fan lately lol....but I stuck with them....my "home team" is BC, but I still root for ND in the irish catholic derby there have been some high points though...beating UM in the bowl game lol at them....beating USC FINALLY!!! after getting robbed when they got lucky on 4th down and then cheated on into the endzone later in the drive....

27. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    sucks to be an Irish fan lately lol....but I stuck with them....my "home team" is BC, but I still root for ND in the irish catholic derby there have been some high points though...beating UM in the bowl game lol at them....beating USC FINALLY!!! after getting robbed when they got lucky on 4th down and then cheated on into the endzone later in the drive....
    Totally remember both of those games.

I was visiting a friend the year after we lost Quinn when we had those horrible no-touchdown games early in the season. Unfortunately we were in East Lansing, at Michigan State, at a Buffalo Wild Wings... and I was the only ND fan there. And when we FINALLY scored that first touchdown of the season I erupted with screaming. And then immediately felt chills run down my spine as I instantly got hundreds of creeper eyes staring in my direction. Wish I had a ticket with Airtran. Wanna get away? LOL.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

28. *Slap Slap*
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    *Slap Slap*
    Do I hear the sound of balls smacking ass or is it just me? Lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

30. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Do I hear the sound of balls smacking ass or is it just me? Lol
    Lol just u haha I'm at work... Then that's gonna happen. It's Mrs. Airborne's Bday haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it possible to make good gains on a pct???
    By djwalto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 09:03 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 04:46 PM
  3. Starting PCT with TORM...when to add other supps
    By psychospic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 09:18 AM
  4. How to run PCT with Test Cyp/EQ?
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1