Airborne PCTs with Athletix to rock them GAINS!!!

Page 11 of 53 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Late again... Missed 30 pages on mobile!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

2. I'd think you would look like an absolute beast at anything below 10% BF man.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    At what time in PCT do people usually lose most of the gains, if they do lose some.
    Idk to be honest I've always kept my ****... Dropped water weight around begining of 2nd week. I'm just gettin there
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    I'd think you would look like an absolute beast at anything below 10% BF man.
    ^^this
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    that being said i HATE cardio....so yeah, I use my diet to burn fat. as well as high rep weight training to get my heart rate up...so that is kinda sorta a form of cardio w/o having to cycle or run or whatever.
    Right there with ya, the most cardio I get is f**king my girl =)

10 seconds...high intensity
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

6. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Late again... Missed 30 pages on mobile!
    Haha **** already 30? Glad to have u brother!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

This^
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Hahahahaha 2 grinds and a pump
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Hahahahaha 2 grinds and a pump
    Sometimes just the tip =^0

10. you guys should cut down to 5 seconds, don't want to catch a heart attack with all that cardio action
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Sometimes just the tip =^0
    Just for a second...just to see how it feels...yea I've tried to play that game
    Purus labs Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Idk to be honest I've always kept my ****... Dropped water weight around begining of 2nd week. I'm just gettin there
    That's sick! But just in general usually, when would it happen? How long is an average PCT 6 weeks? Or depending on what you cycle?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

That's sick! But just in general usually, when would it happen? How long is an average PCT 6 weeks? Or depending on what you cycle?
    Depending on cycle... I'm runnin 4... Already feelin recovered but doesn't mean I fully am. Only one week in ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. If you keep your calories at maintenance and above you should not lose any muscle gains...provided you supplement 100% correctly and take care of test, HPTA, cortisol, estrogen properly....you should in theory just lose the water bloat. unless you didn't gain anything on cycle then you will be back so square one....

15. there was one time I had no frickin appetite in PCT, that damn clomid depresses me and something killed my appetite....that is bad news to eat like a bird in PCT.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

Also depends on the person and lenntgh of cycle. Long suppressive cycles sometimes require longer PCTs. 6 week PCTs are definitely around.

17. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    there was one time I had no frickin appetite in PCT, that damn clomid depresses me and something killed my appetite....that is bad news to eat like a bird in PCT.
    Its great if you want to be skinny

18. Thanks for awareing me fellas
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Its great if you want to be skinny
    hahahaha, yeah it sure is....its a recipe for skinny

20. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    If you keep your calories at maintenance and above you should not lose any muscle gains...provided you supplement 100% correctly and take care of test, HPTA, cortisol, estrogen properly....you should in theory just lose the water bloat. unless you didn't gain anything on cycle then you will be back so square one....
    This ^^^
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Depending on cycle... I'm runnin 4... Already feelin recovered but doesn't mean I fully am. Only one week in ;-)
    Seems legit. What about strength? I assume that goes down once your'e off cycle and done with PCT. But certainly once it's all said and done you will be way stronger than when you started right? Just for perspective what could you bench before cycle, then you hit the 500, what do you think you will still be able to do once PCT is over?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    you guys should cut down to 5 seconds, don't want to catch a heart attack with all that cardio action
    HORRIBLE ADVICE! hahah
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

23. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

Seems legit. What about strength? I assume that goes down once your off cycle and done with PCT. But certainly once it's all said and done you will be way stronger than when you started right? Just for perspective what could you bench before cycle, then you hit the 500, what do you think you will still be able to do once PCT is over?
    445 for 1... I'll get back to my 5 for sure. Probably 475-485
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    HORRIBLE ADVICE! hahah
    you wanna put that man in the hospital or something?

25. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

you wanna put that man in the hospital or something?
    I'm gonna have an oversized heart after I'm done with her hahaha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. yeah you won't be as strong as you were on cycle, at least until after PCT when you work your way back up. in reality you are not supposed to lift anything heavy in the first few weeks of PCT and should be deloading the weights/not going to failure...but some people continue to train the same in PCT...I guess whatever works for you personally by experience.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I'm gonna have an oversized heart after I'm done with her hahaha
    I ended up with one of them not fun! at least its about 80-90% back to normal by now. that was when I was 33ish.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    445 for 1... I'll get back to my 5 for sure. Probably 475-485
    That's so legit. 10 weeks total cycle and PCT right? +25 lbs lean mass and and 30-40 on bench. Serious gains.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    yeah you won't be as strong as you were on cycle, at least until after PCT when you work your way back up. in reality you are not supposed to lift anything heavy in the first few weeks of PCT and should be deloading the weights/not going to failure...but some people continue to train the same in PCT...I guess whatever works for you personally by experience.
    This is true... I'm doin a diff approach cuz I'm crazy... I'm just dropping my sets low... 15-25 mins tops
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

30. I'm dreading pct... And I'm not even that close yet lol
    Purus labs Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it possible to make good gains on a pct???
    By djwalto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 10:03 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 05:46 PM
  3. Starting PCT with TORM...when to add other supps
    By psychospic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 10:18 AM
  4. How to run PCT with Test Cyp/EQ?
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1