RickRock's recovery with FormaSurge!!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yah Rick Second week for sure I think we are still feeling the cycle a week in...
    For sure....I'm still very happy with how things have went so far. Its been almost 3 weeks since my last injection, and i m still progressing. Today's workout is a perfect example. Ostarine may have a hand in there as well, but regardless it was an awesome gym session. I will update with details later
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"


  2. Rick, could we get your full PCT plan, i saw your other thread but i was wondering about dosages, scheduling.... Especially the ostarine..
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    For sure....I'm still very happy with how things have went so far. Its been almost 3 weeks since my last injection, and i m still progressing. Today's workout is a perfect example. Ostarine may have a hand in there as well, but regardless it was an awesome gym session. I will update with details later
    I have the better part of 3 bottles of Ostarine Rx in my cupboard saving it for bridge... I wll keep all the Finaflex products going for a while also...going to be a good bridge this time I think....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Rick, could we get your full PCT plan, i saw your other thread but i was wondering about dosages, scheduling.... Especially the ostarine..
    PCT is...

    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    unleashed-3 caps per day
    phytoserms-1 cap per day
    DAA-3g per day
    Formasurge- 4 pumps per day
    ostarine-25mg per day (dosed in morning on empty stomach)

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have the better part of 3 bottles of Ostarine Rx in my cupboard saving it for bridge... I wll keep all the Finaflex products going for a while also...going to be a good bridge this time I think....
    Sounds like a good plan Doug!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  5. Here is my workout from yesterday and it was the bet one I've had yet, since being on cycle. I cut ally still felt like I was still on! I'm sure that Formasurge has a big hand in the great feeling and performance I got in my workout. I progressed on every exercise, so I'm actually STRONGER right now than I was on cycle! I don't know if this will continue, but I will do my best to hold this strength at the least, but I plan to try and push to keep getting more gains through this PCT!!!

    since starting PCT I have increased cals quite a bit into more of a lean bulk approach while recovering. Despite doing that, Formasurge has kept me very dry and lean throughout it...even with all those extra carbs. I've stayed bloat free, and ripped while eating a significant amount more...can't argue with that! I'm holding my size very well right now through PCT, and look dry and shredded. I took some pics that I will be posting up soon

    Now it's about time to go give FormaSurge a libido check!

    DC workout 1B (Chest, Triceps, Shoulders, Back Width, Back Thickness)

    Smith incline press (rest, pause)
    220x9x4x3 (+2 reps)

    Smith military press (rest, pause)
    200x10x4x3 (+3 reps)

    Skullcrushers (rest, pause)
    125x10x4x3 (+2 reps)

    Close grip lat pull downs (rest, pause)
    250x10x4x3 (+4 reps)

    Single arm DB rows (straight sets)
    130x10 (+1 rep)
    135x9 (+1 rep)
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  6. Here are my newest set of pics! These are a pretty good indication of just how dry and ripped you can look on FormaSurge!

    I have felt incredible on it, and I have been looking dry and shredded with no bloat regardless of the amount of carbs I eat!



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223734.png
Views: 187
Size:  568.5 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223842.png
Views: 191
Size:  471.5 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223904.png
Views: 183
Size:  549.1 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223948.png
Views: 188
Size:  541.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. You look great man. I have said it before but your work ethic and dedication is what makes this kind of aesthetic look possible. The supplements are just a tool to achieve these type of results. You are the man! Keep it up can't wait to see your progress in another year!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    PCT is...

    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    unleashed-3 caps per day
    phytoserms-1 cap per day
    DAA-3g per day
    Formasurge- 4 pumps per day
    ostarine-25mg per day (dosed in morning on empty stomach)
    awesome... i have been getting shockingly good results on a Hella/Katana re-comp and i want to make sure i nail the PCT...

  9. looking good boss

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    You look great man. I have said it before but your work ethic and dedication is what makes this kind of aesthetic look possible. The supplements are just a tool to achieve these type of results. You are the man! Keep it up can't wait to see your progress in another year!
    Thanks a lot Dave! I'm hoping that a year from now, I will be about the same body fat but closer to 185. That's my goal anyways, so we will see how that goes. I have a winter cycle, and another one next summer to make that happen

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77

    awesome... i have been getting shockingly good results on a Hella/Katana re-comp and i want to make sure i nail the PCT...
    Cool! Hella and Katana re recomp heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    looking good boss
    Thanks man!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  11. God damn Rick!! I'm glad to see FormaSurge is treating you so well!! You looked dry as all hell!

  12. rick'ripped'rock...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Here are my newest set of pics! These are a pretty good indication of just how dry and ripped you can look on FormaSurge!

    I have felt incredible on it, and I have been looking dry and shredded with no bloat regardless of the amount of carbs I eat!



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223734.png
Views: 187
Size:  568.5 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223842.png
Views: 191
Size:  471.5 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223904.png
Views: 183
Size:  549.1 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223948.png
Views: 188
Size:  541.6 KB
    Beast mode Rick! The python you have running over your deltoid is badass, this guy is not vascular at all so I am always in awe of those that are.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  14. I just zoomed in on the back spread... there are veins sticking out there too!! WTF?! Lol

  15. Holy crap! you are fuggin dry and lookng sup 5% as well fuggin hard too... what a great idea for PCT. I could have stayed really dry if I went that route...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Holy crap! you are fuggin dry and lookng sup 5% as well fuggin hard too... what a great idea for PCT. I could have stayed really dry if I went that route...
    What do you mean Doug? And yes, he is looking good in PCT.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    God damn Rick!! I'm glad to see FormaSurge is treating you so well!! You looked dry as all hell!
    Thanks! I am definitely happy with how things are going. Hopefully I can continue to keep things going that direction through the rest of my PCT.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    rick'ripped'rock...
    Thanks Tom!

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Beast mode Rick! The python you have running over your deltoid is badass, this guy is not vascular at all so I am always in awe of those that are.
    Haha, yeh that vein comes up real nice when flexing...lol. I love that vein!

    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    I just zoomed in on the back spread... there are veins sticking out there too!! WTF?! Lol
    Yeh bro, I have veins that have been coming in all over. Drying out with the FormaSurge has really made some of them shine

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Holy crap! you are fuggin dry and lookng sup 5% as well fuggin hard too... what a great idea for PCT. I could have stayed really dry if I went that route...
    Well, I'm not quite that low. From my last measurements I'm still at 6%, or slightly lower...but the dryness I'm getting from FormaSurge is certainly making me appear even leaner

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    What do you mean Doug? And yes, he is looking good in PCT.
    Thanks fin! I just gotta keep it going and kill this PCT!!! I feel great, so everything is gong better than I could have planned thus far
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  18. PCT Day 11

    Weight: 175 (+10)

    Well, I had another incredible workout today! It's almost hard for me to believe that I am in PCT with how well I feel, and how great my performance has been. Even though I haven't pushed to go up on weight on any workouts on most exercises just yet, I still continue to progress by adding reps to my sets. I would be happy through this PCT to just maintain strength, but getting even stronger is badass and I will take it!

    My body composition is damn good right now as well. My weight is staying pretty consistent now and has leveled off at 173-175 depending on the day. I look very dry and ripped right now too. The Formasurge is doing a hell of a job at keeping me there!

    It also seems that I've gotten a little more vascular as of late and even harder too. All in all, this PCT is going the best of any I have yet. I just have to keep up this pace and continue it right through to the end.


    DC Workout 2B (Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

    BB curls (rest, pause)
    125x7x4x3 (+1 rep)

    Pinwheel Curls (straight set)
    70sx11 (+1 rep)

    Standing calf Raise (straight set with enhanced negative)
    230x12 (+1 rep)

    Lying Single Leg Curls (rest, pause)
    100x10x5x4 (+3 reps)

    Hack squats (straight sets)
    470x12 (+20 lbs)
    420x20 (+20 lbs widowmaker)
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. PCT day 13

    Weight: 174 (+9)


    The Formasurge has really hardened me up and gotten me even more dry and vascular over the past couple days it seems. My libido is still raging great, and I have felt gret on it. I think that it has really helped my recovery and performance as well, so FormaSurge is looking like a real winner to me on all fronts!


    Things continue to go great as I reach the midpoint of PCT. my size and strength are remaining constant, and my body composition remains unchanged (which is a good thing), so at this point I have no complaints. The irony is that this PCT is following my biggest and longest cycle to date (virgin injectable cycle), yet the PCT has gone the smoothest and the best to date! I know I am not out of the woods yet, but I am very happy with how the first two weeks have went. Hopefully the next two weeks will be more of the same. Through this recovery maintaining everything I have gained is the goal, and so far I have done exactly that

    The workout was a good one, because I was able to complete my exercises with no loss in reps or weight. I did have a hiccup on standing overhead presses though. My first set of the rest pause went great, and I actually went up a rep since the last workout, but then my next set I spent all my energy just getting the bar pressed for one rep and failed to do any more. I did drop some weight off the bar (10 lbs) to complete my rest pause set with a decent amount of reps though. I think a couple things happened. First is that I got excited about getting the extra rep the first set so I took a much shorter pause than I should have, and I also let the bar come down to far before starting my movement (about the mid chest mark). No big deal, but it did bother me. I've had trouble with these presses before, and it seems if you aren't 100% ready in form and everything it makes all the difference in the world. Those overhead presses separate the men from the boys and are no joke!

    DC workout 1C (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back Width, Back thickness)

    DB bench press (rest, pause)
    110sx11x5x3 (+0 reps)

    Standing overhead BB press (rest, pause)
    170x10x1xfail(+0)

    TRICEPmachine-reverse preachers (rest, pause)
    230x10x5x3 (+2 reps)

    Front lat pull downs (rest, pause)
    250x10x5x4 (+3 reps)

    Deadlift (straight sets)
    275x9 (+1 rep)
    315x3 (+0 reps)
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  20. nice workout, rick...and i agree about the formasurge.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    nice workout, rick...and i agree about the formasurge.
    Thanks Tom!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  22. Quite possibly one the best PCTs I've seen. I'm really glad that it's going so well for you

  23. You look phenominal bro..sj

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    You look phenominal bro..sj

    Thanks a lot SJ!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Quite possibly one the best PCTs I've seen. I'm really glad that it's going so well for you
    I've had some very succesful PCTs, but this one definitely takes the cake as the best one yet so far. I'm about halfway through it, so if I can keep up and maintain everything from here, I will be one happy camper!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Going to be a swole recovery.... with Lean Gains
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 549
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 09:19 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 02:00 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 01:59 PM
  4. Ultimate Recovery With Golden Finish
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Log in
Log in