RickRock's recovery with FormaSurge!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

RickRock's recovery with FormaSurge!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here are my newest set of pics! These are a pretty good indication of just how dry and ripped you can look on FormaSurge!

I have felt incredible on it, and I have been looking dry and shredded with no bloat regardless of the amount of carbs I eat!

Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223734.png
Views: 164
Size:  568.5 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223842.png
Views: 172
Size:  471.5 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223904.png
Views: 167
Size:  549.1 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223948.png
Views: 168
Size:  541.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You look great man. I have said it before but your work ethic and dedication is what makes this kind of aesthetic look possible. The supplements are just a tool to achieve these type of results. You are the man! Keep it up can't wait to see your progress in another year!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    PCT is...

Clomid 50/50/50/50
    unleashed-3 caps per day
    phytoserms-1 cap per day
    DAA-3g per day
    Formasurge- 4 pumps per day
    ostarine-25mg per day (dosed in morning on empty stomach)
    awesome... i have been getting shockingly good results on a Hella/Katana re-comp and i want to make sure i nail the PCT...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

looking good boss
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    You look great man. I have said it before but your work ethic and dedication is what makes this kind of aesthetic look possible. The supplements are just a tool to achieve these type of results. You are the man! Keep it up can't wait to see your progress in another year!
    Thanks a lot Dave! I'm hoping that a year from now, I will be about the same body fat but closer to 185. That's my goal anyways, so we will see how that goes. I have a winter cycle, and another one next summer to make that happen

Quote Originally Posted by huggy77

awesome... i have been getting shockingly good results on a Hella/Katana re-comp and i want to make sure i nail the PCT...
    Cool! Hella and Katana re recomp heaven

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    looking good boss
    Thanks man!
    Recoverbro Elite
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

God damn Rick!! I'm glad to see FormaSurge is treating you so well!! You looked dry as all hell!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

rick'ripped'rock...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here are my newest set of pics! These are a pretty good indication of just how dry and ripped you can look on FormaSurge!

I have felt incredible on it, and I have been looking dry and shredded with no bloat regardless of the amount of carbs I eat!

Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223734.png
Views: 164
Size:  568.5 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223842.png
Views: 172
Size:  471.5 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223904.png
Views: 167
Size:  549.1 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120825_223948.png
Views: 168
Size:  541.6 KB
    Beast mode Rick! The python you have running over your deltoid is badass, this guy is not vascular at all so I am always in awe of those that are.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

I just zoomed in on the back spread... there are veins sticking out there too!! WTF?! Lol
    BPS Representative
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Holy crap! you are fuggin dry and lookng sup 5% as well fuggin hard too... what a great idea for PCT. I could have stayed really dry if I went that route...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Holy crap! you are fuggin dry and lookng sup 5% as well fuggin hard too... what a great idea for PCT. I could have stayed really dry if I went that route...
    What do you mean Doug? And yes, he is looking good in PCT.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    God damn Rick!! I'm glad to see FormaSurge is treating you so well!! You looked dry as all hell!
    Thanks! I am definitely happy with how things are going. Hopefully I can continue to keep things going that direction through the rest of my PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    rick'ripped'rock...
    Thanks Tom!

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Beast mode Rick! The python you have running over your deltoid is badass, this guy is not vascular at all so I am always in awe of those that are.
    Haha, yeh that vein comes up real nice when flexing...lol. I love that vein!

I just zoomed in on the back spread... there are veins sticking out there too!! WTF?! Lol
    Yeh bro, I have veins that have been coming in all over. Drying out with the FormaSurge has really made some of them shine

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well, I'm not quite that low. From my last measurements I'm still at 6%, or slightly lower...but the dryness I'm getting from FormaSurge is certainly making me appear even leaner

What do you mean Doug? And yes, he is looking good in PCT.
    Thanks fin! I just gotta keep it going and kill this PCT!!! I feel great, so everything is gong better than I could have planned thus far
    Recoverbro Elite
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

PCT Day 11

Weight: 175 (+10)

Well, I had another incredible workout today! It's almost hard for me to believe that I am in PCT with how well I feel, and how great my performance has been. Even though I haven't pushed to go up on weight on any workouts on most exercises just yet, I still continue to progress by adding reps to my sets. I would be happy through this PCT to just maintain strength, but getting even stronger is badass and I will take it!

My body composition is damn good right now as well. My weight is staying pretty consistent now and has leveled off at 173-175 depending on the day. I look very dry and ripped right now too. The Formasurge is doing a hell of a job at keeping me there!

It also seems that I've gotten a little more vascular as of late and even harder too. All in all, this PCT is going the best of any I have yet. I just have to keep up this pace and continue it right through to the end.

DC Workout 2B (Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

BB curls (rest, pause)
    125x7x4x3 (+1 rep)

Pinwheel Curls (straight set)
    70sx11 (+1 rep)

Standing calf Raise (straight set with enhanced negative)
    230x12 (+1 rep)

Lying Single Leg Curls (rest, pause)
    100x10x5x4 (+3 reps)

Hack squats (straight sets)
    470x12 (+20 lbs)
    420x20 (+20 lbs widowmaker)
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

PCT day 13

Weight: 174 (+9)

The Formasurge has really hardened me up and gotten me even more dry and vascular over the past couple days it seems. My libido is still raging great, and I have felt gret on it. I think that it has really helped my recovery and performance as well, so FormaSurge is looking like a real winner to me on all fronts!

Things continue to go great as I reach the midpoint of PCT. my size and strength are remaining constant, and my body composition remains unchanged (which is a good thing), so at this point I have no complaints. The irony is that this PCT is following my biggest and longest cycle to date (virgin injectable cycle), yet the PCT has gone the smoothest and the best to date! I know I am not out of the woods yet, but I am very happy with how the first two weeks have went. Hopefully the next two weeks will be more of the same. Through this recovery maintaining everything I have gained is the goal, and so far I have done exactly that

The workout was a good one, because I was able to complete my exercises with no loss in reps or weight. I did have a hiccup on standing overhead presses though. My first set of the rest pause went great, and I actually went up a rep since the last workout, but then my next set I spent all my energy just getting the bar pressed for one rep and failed to do any more. I did drop some weight off the bar (10 lbs) to complete my rest pause set with a decent amount of reps though. I think a couple things happened. First is that I got excited about getting the extra rep the first set so I took a much shorter pause than I should have, and I also let the bar come down to far before starting my movement (about the mid chest mark). No big deal, but it did bother me. I've had trouble with these presses before, and it seems if you aren't 100% ready in form and everything it makes all the difference in the world. Those overhead presses separate the men from the boys and are no joke!

DC workout 1C (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back Width, Back thickness)

DB bench press (rest, pause)
    110sx11x5x3 (+0 reps)

Standing overhead BB press (rest, pause)
    170x10x1xfail(+0)

TRICEPmachine-reverse preachers (rest, pause)
    230x10x5x3 (+2 reps)

Front lat pull downs (rest, pause)
    250x10x5x4 (+3 reps)

Deadlift (straight sets)
    275x9 (+1 rep)
    315x3 (+0 reps)
    Recoverbro Elite
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice workout, rick...and i agree about the formasurge.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    nice workout, rick...and i agree about the formasurge.
    Thanks Tom!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quite possibly one the best PCTs I've seen. I'm really glad that it's going so well for you
  18. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You look phenominal bro..sj
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    You look phenominal bro..sj

Thanks a lot SJ!
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Quite possibly one the best PCTs I've seen. I'm really glad that it's going so well for you
    I've had some very succesful PCTs, but this one definitely takes the cake as the best one yet so far. I'm about halfway through it, so if I can keep up and maintain everything from here, I will be one happy camper!
    Recoverbro Elite
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

PCT Day 15

Weight: 172.5 (+7.5)

I've started my 3rd week of PCT, and things continue to go great. The main thing that has surprised me those most is my composition. I have done almost zero cardio lately, and what I normally have as burn days have turned into more of a maintenance day with an increase in cals overall. Despite that, I think I'm actually LEANING!! I look super dry and ripped right now, and even more than before which makes no sense to me with the calorie increase. I'm thinking that the FormaSurge might be helping with this. It has definitely got me to this point of being dry, and even after eating a whole lot of carbs in a day I can't seem to get one little bit of bloat afterwards. I did check my bodyfat again, and I keep coming up with about 5.5%!! That is the lowest reading I've ever recorded, and I came up with it several times of measuring, so that shocked the hell out of me. I know that the fact that I'm holding very very little water at all in my skin might be making that bodyfat number appear better than actual, but it is very nice to see right now!

Size is staying constant as well. My overall weight may have dropped just a tad more, but as I said, I'm drying even more and my readings say I'm leaner. I think my next set of pics should show that I'm holding all my size, just with more definition unless something changes between now and then, which I don't really see happening.

My performance and strength amaze me every time I set foot in the gym. I'm not only maintaining all of my strength from the cycle, but I'm progressing still a little each workout adding a rep or two, and even adding weight to some exercises! Mostly though, I've been trying to just keep the same weight over the last 2 weeks and only adding reps mostly, but that is all going to change starting next week! That's right! Going into my 3rd week of PCT, I will be ADDING WEIGHT TO MY LIFTS!!! It won't be every lift, but I will ry to progress in weight on all the exercises that I've added enough reps to lately to justify the increase....which is a whole lot of them!

DC workout 2C (Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

EZ Bar Preacher Curls (rest, pause)
    120x9x4x3 (+2 reps)

Single reverse cable curls (straight set)
    62.5x12 (+1 rep)

Leg press Toe Raise (straight set with enhanced negative)
    300x10 (+10 lbs)

Sumo Leg Press (rest, pause)
    520x10x5x4 (+20 lbs)

Leg Press (straight sets)
    630x10 (+20 lbs)
    570x20 (+20 lbs widowmaker)
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

5.5%?! That's fckin awesome!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

SUB'd, in for the knowledge, looking good Rick... No Homo!
  24. Diamond Member

damn, rick....i applaud you for your commitment and dedication, glad to see all of your hard work is paying off!!!

congrats, my friend!!!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Last time I did DC in PCT I got stronger as well, seems to be what the body needs in that time. Happy to hear the FormaSurge is treating you well, I really, really want to get my hands on some ASAP!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

5.5%???? You son of a beach!!! That's insane!!
    BPS Representative
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

PCT Day 15

Weight: 172.5 (+7.5)

I've started my 3rd week of PCT, and things continue to go great. The main thing that has surprised me those most is my composition. I have done almost zero cardio lately, and what I normally have as burn days have turned into more of a maintenance day with an increase in cals overall. Despite that, I think I'm actually LEANING!! I look super dry and ripped right now, and even more than before which makes no sense to me with the calorie increase. I'm thinking that the FormaSurge might be helping with this. It has definitely got me to this point of being dry, and even after eating a whole lot of carbs in a day I can't seem to get one little bit of bloat afterwards. I did check my bodyfat again, and I keep coming up with about 5.5%!! That is the lowest reading I've ever recorded, and I came up with it several times of measuring, so that shocked the hell out of me. I know that the fact that I'm holding very very little water at all in my skin might be making that bodyfat number appear better than actual, but it is very nice to see right now!

Size is staying constant as well. My overall weight may have dropped just a tad more, but as I said, I'm drying even more and my readings say I'm leaner. I think my next set of pics should show that I'm holding all my size, just with more definition unless something changes between now and then, which I don't really see happening.

My performance and strength amaze me every time I set foot in the gym. I'm not only maintaining all of my strength from the cycle, but I'm progressing still a little each workout adding a rep or two, and even adding weight to some exercises! Mostly though, I've been trying to just keep the same weight over the last 2 weeks and only adding reps mostly, but that is all going to change starting next week! That's right! Going into my 3rd week of PCT, I will be ADDING WEIGHT TO MY LIFTS!!! It won't be every lift, but I will ry to progress in weight on all the exercises that I've added enough reps to lately to justify the increase....which is a whole lot of them!

DC workout 2C (Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

EZ Bar Preacher Curls (rest, pause)
    120x9x4x3 (+2 reps)

Single reverse cable curls (straight set)
    62.5x12 (+1 rep)

Leg press Toe Raise (straight set with enhanced negative)
    300x10 (+10 lbs)

Sumo Leg Press (rest, pause)
    520x10x5x4 (+20 lbs)

Leg Press (straight sets)
    630x10 (+20 lbs)
    570x20 (+20 lbs widowmaker)

Nice workout rick, btw do you apply the xtreme stretching in dc?
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    5.5%?! That's fckin awesome!

Yeh, I can't complain though I have softened up some from the weekend. I ate pretty freely and I'm retaining a little bit of water right now, but it's back to business this week, so I'm sure I will be back to being dry and ripped on FormaSurge very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ZacAttack View Post
    SUB'd, in for the knowledge, looking good Rick... No Homo!
    Thanks man! Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, rick....i applaud you for your commitment and dedication, glad to see all of your hard work is paying off!!!

congrats, my friend!!!
    Thanks Tom!

Last time I did DC in PCT I got stronger as well, seems to be what the body needs in that time. Happy to hear the FormaSurge is treating you well, I really, really want to get my hands on some ASAP!
    Yeh, I'm thinking DC is perfect for PCT, which even more solidifies my happiness with using it as my training. I don't plan to go to anything different for now until I see a legit reason to.

5.5%???? You son of a beach!!! That's insane!!
    Yeh bro, I cant complain! I gained about 2-3 lbs of water weight over the holiday weekend from eating pretty freely, but I should level back out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Nice workout rick, btw do you apply the xtreme stretching in dc?
    Absolutely! If you aren't doing the extreme stretches, then you aren't doing DC. That's a major part of the protocol, and your results will not be the same without it!
    Recoverbro Elite
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I'm getting ready to hit the gym, and hopefully some more big numbers on my lifts.

I will be back sometime tonight with a full update on my workout...
    Recoverbro Elite
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah my composition was holding up well this weekend going into my 3rd week as well.. freakin cake walk .. I am as lean as when I peaked and eating plenty of grub.. very happy here.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

In.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So with the extreme stretching you just do them after every exercise? Like chest, stretch, shoulders, stretch, triceps, stretch etc? Or do you do all your stretching after you finish all your lifts or what? Thanks
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    So with the extreme stretching you just do them after every exercise? Like chest, stretch, shoulders, stretch, triceps, stretch etc? Or do you do all your stretching after you finish all your lifts or what? Thanks
    Yep....I do the stretches immediately following the exercise except for back width exercises and biceps. I wait to do the back stretch until after both back width and back thickness are done. Then I don't do my bicep stretch until after the forearm exercises are done because of the work the biceps get on those.
    Recoverbro Elite
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yep....I do the stretches immediately following the exercise except for back width exercises and biceps. I wait to do the back stretch until after both back width and back thickness are done. Then I don't do my bicep stretch until after the forearm exercises are done because of the work the biceps get on those.
    Awesome man thanks, I'm getting all the info together / choosing my exercises for my bulk coming up in a few weeks. Hopefully DC works well for me!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

PCT Day 18

Weight:175.5 (+10.5)

After a holiday weekend of some pretty loose eating, I did manage to put on a little bit of weight. There is good and bad in it. The good is that I filled out some more and look pretty big from it. The bad is obviously that I am holding some water under my skin blurring out some definition. My diet is back to normal today though, and with the help of the FormaSurge I'm sure I will be back to ripped status in no time!

My libido seems to be down just a hair lately from where it was at the very high level. It is still good, but just not as good.

I decided to try another workout today without increasing weight, even though I probably should have after looking back on it. I still progressed a rep or two on most exercises with a couple exceptions. DB shoulder presses started out great, with me getting an extra rep on my second rest pause set, then when ging into the third I just ran out of gas and couldn't get a rep up on them. I had that problem last week with standing overhead presses too, so I need to keep that in mind and "pace" myself through the movement so I can complete the last set. My Tbar rows were stagnant too. I was able to match previous numbers, but not get any extra reps.

I am going to try and add weight to my lifts on as many exercises as I can from here forward, on the exercises that are ready for the weight increase.

DC workout 1A (Chest, Triceps, Shoulders, Back Width, Back Thickness)

Hammer Strength Chest Press (rest, pause)
    340x11x6x1 (+1 rep)

DB Shoulder Press (rest, pause)
    85sx12x5xfail (-1 rep)

Close grip smith Bench press (rest, pause)
    210x11x4x3 (+3 reps)

Chins (rest, pause)
    BW+60x9x4x3 (+1 rep)

Tbar rows (straight sets)
    235x10 (+0 reps)
    250x4 (+0 reps)
    Recoverbro Elite
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Rick what is your PCT protocol besides FormaSurge? Curious if your libido drop is related to low estrogen.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Rick what is your PCT protocol besides FormaSurge? Curious if your libido drop is related to low estrogen.
    I'm not sure if it's from low estrogen or what. It's not bad, just a little lower than where I like it

Clomid
    phytoserms 347
    Unleashed
    DAA
    Ostarine
    Recoverbro Elite
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Might be the Osta... what dose are you using? Contrary to popular opinion Ostarine CAN cause minimal shut down...
    BPS Representative
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Might be the Osta... what dose are you using? Contrary to popular opinion Ostarine CAN cause minimal shut down...

Yeh I'm aware of that Ostarine can marginally suppress you over time, but it is very minimal at best and I've seen blood work that shows that it doesn't too. Regardless, I don't know if the Ostarine causing a drop in libido or not. I almost always have a slight drop in libido in PCT like I'm experiencing now, so it is normal for me. I always run Ostarine in PCT too, so I guess it's a possibility.
    Recoverbro Elite
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

PCT Day 20

Weight: 174 (+9)

Everything is still going very well overall. My body composition is holding up as well as it has been, and my gym performance and strength is holding pretty steady. My body feels very good right now and I've had no joint pain or discomfort at all. The only side effect I can think of that I'm experiencing is a little bit of a drop in libido. I'm not exactly sure what is causing that, but it's been pretty typical of me and happening through PCT in the past, so I'm not surprised about that. I wouldn't say my libido is low at all, but I would say its lower than normal.

Formasurge is still going great and doing everything I had hoped it would and more. The awesome sprayer has stayed great and working well all the way to this point with no problems at all. I have felt great in the gym and strength is the best it's ever been. My body composition has looked great, and I've stayed ripped despite taking in extra cals. FormaSurge has impressed me to say the least!

My workout went pretty good. I managed to add a little weight on some exercises, added some reps on others, but stayed stagnant on Squats. Those just felt really really heavy for some reason. I got through them with the same number of reps, but I really had to push to get it.

DC Workout 2A (Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

Alternate DB Curls (rest, pause)
    60sx10x6x5 (+1 rep)

DB hammer curls (straight set)
    70sx9 (+10 lbs/DB 20 lbs total)

Seated calf Raises (straight set with enhanced negative)
    155x8 (+5 lbs)

Leg curls (rest, pause)
    205x12x5x5 (+5 lbs)

Squats (straight sets)
    315x10 (+0 reps)
    245x20 (+0 reps)
    Recoverbro Elite

Similar Forum Threads

1. Going to be a swole recovery.... with Lean Gains
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 549