RickRock's recovery with FormaSurge!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Dosed 6 pumps FormaSurge (3 pumpsx2)


    I'm slowly losing my water weight, and already starting to notice the drying effects of FormaSurge. My weight has dropped another lb since yesterday as I'm losing this bloat.

    I can't get over how easy that Formasurge goes on and applies. The sprayer does a great job of applying a very consistent dose for an accurate amount, and does it well without fouling up or clogging up...at least so far anyways.

    I've been applying to the tops of my shoulders mostly.

    Not much else to report right now, but here are the numbers from my workout


    DC workout 1C (Chest, Triceps, Shoulders, Back Width, Back Thickness)

    DB bench press (rest, pause)
    110sx11x5x3 (+2 reps)

    Standing overhead BB shoulder press (rest, pause)
    170x10x4x2 (+4 reps)

    Triceps machine -reverse preachers (rest, pause)
    230x10x4x2 (+5 lbs)

    Front Lat Pulldowns (rest, pause)
    250x9x4x3 (+10 lbs)

    Deadlift (straight set)
    275x8 (+0 reps)
    315x3 (+1 rep)
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"


  2. Nice workout! Thank you for the detailed reports.
    •   
       


  3. hellova workout rick.


    formestane goes to work fast, huh?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hellova workout rick.


    formestane goes to work fast, huh?
    Just like any other hormonal product, results are cumulative. However, there is an immediate effect that you get from taking topical Forma. That test rush you get within minutes of application can be intoxicating.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Just like any other hormonal product, results are cumulative. However, there is an immediate effect that you get from taking topical Forma. That test rush you get within minutes of application can be intoxicating.
    yeah, i know...look ay my sig!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Nice workout! Thank you for the detailed reports.
    Its my pleasure!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hellova workout rick.


    formestane goes to work fast, huh?
    Yeh, it does somewhat. The drying effects I usually strt seeing pretty well within the first few days along with that great feeling you get preworkout from Forma

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Just like any other hormonal product, results are cumulative. However, there is an immediate effect that you get from taking topical Forma. That test rush you get within minutes of application can be intoxicating.
    I agree. I know that feeling pretty well.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, i know...look ay my sig!!!!
    We know that you've been a formaholic for a long time Tom!


    Dosed Formasurge at 6 pumps (3pumpsx2)


    Well, I had a low carb, low cal day yesterday to clean up my bloat further, and that day along with the continued effects of Forma has my weight right around where I wanted it to get to at a pretty dry and lean 178! So within just a few days, I have lost all the extra bloat and I'm right on target with everything and ready to kill it when I enter PCT in just a couple more days.

    I'm going to take in a higher carb amount today to fill back up my glycogen stores again to get my fullness back, with hopefully no extra bloat from it

    I'm also going to continue with dosing the 6 pumps (150mg) of FormaSurge through the weekend, then I will go back to normal dosing of 4 pumps per day (100mg)
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. I did my calculations on the If Calculator and for me to maintain it's 3600-2400 ...nice!! I guess I'll go 40% protein across the board and adjust the carbs to 25% on burn days and 35 on workout days...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I did my calculations on the If Calculator and for me to maintain it's 3600-2400 ...nice!! I guess I'll go 40% protein across the board and adjust the carbs to 25% on burn days and 35 on workout days...
    Good plan. My numbers will be similar on macros, but total cals will be a little lower each day though because I weigh 20 lbs or so less.

    Maintaining is what my goal is as well as yours right now
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Good plan. My numbers will be similar on macros, but total cals will be a little lower each day though because I weigh 20 lbs or so less.

    Maintaining is what my goal is as well as yours right now
    Yah that's smart during PCT and I want to maintain or gain very slowly over the nex tfew months ... then back into prep ... oops I didn't say that don't tell my wife....

  10. not sure if this is the place but rick, where can i find your full PCT regimen... I am entering week 3 of helladrol/katanadrol and i want to make sure my PCT is lined up correctly... I am going to throw in some ostarine though...
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah that's smart during PCT and I want to maintain or gain very slowly over the nex tfew months ... then back into prep ... oops I didn't say that don't tell my wife....
    The old fugger out of retirement for possibly one more show? Say it isn't so?...We would all like to see it happen. Whatever the case whether you do or not, I'm sure you will be in the condition to if need be
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77
    not sure if this is the place but rick, where can i find your full PCT regimen... I am entering week 3 of helladrol/katanadrol and i want to make sure my PCT is lined up correctly... I am going to throw in some ostarine though...
    anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/202262-new-chapter-rickrocks.html

    This is my cycle log. I will be entering PCT in a couple days and everything I will be using will be listed by then
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"



  13. Dosed 6 pumps FormaSurge (3 pumpsx2)

    Well, I've pretty much dried out to where I want to be after the good burn day I had yesterday. So, I carbed up big time today eating an entire large and thick pizza for my fast breaker and having another nice dirty meal of a triple bacon cheeseburger and fries for my last meal...lol. Weight will undoubtedly be up a couple lbs tomorrow, but I like to carb up big on Fridays, since I burn for two days in a row on the weekend. I'm going to try and dry and clean up some more this weekend, then it's on to PCT....


    The FormaSurge is doing everything as promised so far. I'm drying up quickly, I have a great feeling in every workout, and my libido is continuing strong even though the compounds in my bloodstream are dwindling down. So far, so good!


    Today's workout was pretty good. Once again progression in everything, with a nice weight jump again for hams and quads. I am starting to get some real good strength in my legs, and they have definitely made the most progress. They are thicker, more defined, and more vascular than they have ever been!


    DC workout 2C (Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

    EZ Bar Preacher Curls (rest, pause)
    120x8x4x2 (+1 rep)

    Single reverse cable curls (straight set)
    62.5x11 (+2.5 lbs per arm, 5 lbs total)

    Leg press toe raise (straight set)
    290x12 (+1 rep)

    Sumo Leg Press (rest, pause)
    500x10x6x4 (+30 lbs)

    Leg Press (straight sets)
    610x11 (+20 lbs)
    560x19 (+20 lbs widowmaker)

    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Nice. Liking the log.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf
    Nice. Liking the log.
    Good to hear! Thanks for the opportunity!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Dosed FormaSurge at 4 pumps (2 pumpsx2)

    Well, I was surprised to wake up today and look lean as hell, and a scale weight that was about a half pound less than yesterday, despite the HUGE amount of carbs I had yesterday. I do look very full from the carb up, but just very very dry and lean this morning. Probably more dry and lean than I have looked for a very long time! So, this tells me that the water is falling right off of me. This is probably from a couple different things. First, the test in my system is going down by the day, so the water retained from it is getting less and less....and also the FormaSurge I've been running to lower the water and estrogen further, especially considering the higher dose of Formestane I've been running (150mg). So now I am lowering the dose back down to a more normal dose of 4 pumps per day at 100mg Forma.

    Needless to say, at only 6 days on FormaSurge, I'm very pleased with the quick and impressive results from it so far!


    Did some LISS cardio this morning walking the treadmill for 60 minutes (3.5 MPH@10% incline) burning a total of 750 cals. This helped make me look dry and lean even further, and I'm strongly considering taking some pics this weekend, because of how pleased I am with how I look right now. I really need some beginning of PCT pics anyways.

    Speaking of PCT, I decided to start PCT supplements today, instead of 2 days from now so I'm calling this day 1 of 30 for PCT. My last pin was a lower dose than normal, so my thinking is that my levels are probably down enough to the point that starting PCT now makes perfect sense. A couple days really wouldn't make a difference either way, but anyways I started today!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. Glad to see you're liking it.

  18. Looks like a great start to a PCT. It pleases me when I see PCT done properly. I bet you'll keep gaining.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Dosed FormaSurge at 4 pumps (2 pumpsx2)

    Well, I was surprised to wake up today and look lean as hell, and a scale weight that was about a half pound less than yesterday, despite the HUGE amount of carbs I had yesterday. I do look very full from the carb up, but just very very dry and lean this morning. Probably more dry and lean than I have looked for a very long time! So, this tells me that the water is falling right off of me. This is probably from a couple different things. First, the test in my system is going down by the day, so the water retained from it is getting less and less....and also the FormaSurge I've been running to lower the water and estrogen further, especially considering the higher dose of Formestane I've been running (150mg). So now I am lowering the dose back down to a more normal dose of 4 pumps per day at 100mg Forma.

    Needless to say, at only 6 days on FormaSurge, I'm very pleased with the quick and impressive results from it so far!


    Did some LISS cardio this morning walking the treadmill for 60 minutes (3.5 MPH@10% incline) burning a total of 750 cals. This helped make me look dry and lean even further, and I'm strongly considering taking some pics this weekend, because of how pleased I am with how I look right now. I really need some beginning of PCT pics anyways.

    Speaking of PCT, I decided to start PCT supplements today, instead of 2 days from now so I'm calling this day 1 of 30 for PCT. My last pin was a lower dose than normal, so my thinking is that my levels are probably down enough to the point that starting PCT now makes perfect sense. A couple days really wouldn't make a difference either way, but anyways I started today!
    good stuff, rick. didn't realize you were on day 6 of formasurge already!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Looks like a great start to a PCT. It pleases me when I see PCT done properly. I bet you'll keep gaining.
    Exactly. So many people half-ass PCT. (speaking of half-assing, is half-assing something better or worse than full-assing something? I mean we should be striving to no-ass things right?)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

    Exactly. So many people half-ass PCT. (speaking of half-assing, is half-assing something better or worse than full-assing something? I mean we should be striving to no-ass things right?)
    What about hauling ass?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    What about hauling ass?
    Got a big cargo of ass coming in I need you to haul.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Heading there Doug!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Dosed FormaSurge at 4 pumps (2 pumpsx2)

    Well, I was surprised to wake up today and look lean as hell, and a scale weight that was about a half pound less than yesterday, despite the HUGE amount of carbs I had yesterday. I do look very full from the carb up, but just very very dry and lean this morning. Probably more dry and lean than I have looked for a very long time! So, this tells me that the water is falling right off of me. This is probably from a couple different things. First, the test in my system is going down by the day, so the water retained from it is getting less and less....and also the FormaSurge I've been running to lower the water and estrogen further, especially considering the higher dose of Formestane I've been running (150mg). So now I am lowering the dose back down to a more normal dose of 4 pumps per day at 100mg Forma.

    Needless to say, at only 6 days on FormaSurge, I'm very pleased with the quick and impressive results from it so far!


    Did some LISS cardio this morning walking the treadmill for 60 minutes (3.5 MPH@10% incline) burning a total of 750 cals. This helped make me look dry and lean even further, and I'm strongly considering taking some pics this weekend, because of how pleased I am with how I look right now. I really need some beginning of PCT pics anyways.

    Speaking of PCT, I decided to start PCT supplements today, instead of 2 days from now so I'm calling this day 1 of 30 for PCT. My last pin was a lower dose than normal, so my thinking is that my levels are probably down enough to the point that starting PCT now makes perfect sense. A couple days really wouldn't make a difference either way, but anyways I started today!
    How are your joints feeling on it Rick? I love how I react to Formestane I just can't take a lot.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  25. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

    How are your joints feeling on it Rick? I love how I react to Formestane I just can't take a lot.
    So far, my joints feel great. It will be interesting to see if that continues through the next few weeks, but hopefully I can stay away from having any joint pain or issues
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    So far, my joints feel great. It will be interesting to see if that continues through the next few weeks, but hopefully I can stay away from having any joint pain or issues
    Here's to hoping for no joint pain!

  27. PCT Day 4

    Weight: 174 (+9)

    Well, my weight has gone down more over the last couple days. I was 175 yesterday, and 174 this morning. I have mixed emotions about it, but it is expected I guess. I just hope my weight doesn't fall anymore, as I'd like to level off at this weight of 174-175. So, hopefully the water is pretty much gone and there will be no more weight loss. To help things, I'm increasing cals more and not really having any "burn" days right now. I still may do some cardio of just walking on my normal burn days, but the cals will be at maintenance or slightly above for now. Today is a burn day normally but im doing no cardio, and eating quite a bit more.

    I'm probably letting it bother me much more than I should, since my normal weight at the end of cycle was around 177, and I'm only 3 lbs less. With losing water and glycogen, I should expect to be this weight or maybe even a little less, though I hope I don't. At any rate, I'm hoping recovery will be quick and as smooth as can be.

    I'm very curious to see where my test levels are with bloodwork here in a few weeks. I'm getting very close to 40, and I have to accept the possibility that TRT could be a better option for me. I already have all the kids I'm going to, so it wouldn't break my heart to go that route. It would certainly make cycling a thing of the past, and would be more blast and cruise from there. I still want to delay it as long as ppossible if my natty levels can do the job. I want to use what god gave me as long as I'm able!

    Some good news is that my strength is still through the roof, and I've at the least maintained all lifts, and even progressed a rep or so on some. I know this will get a little harder as time goes on, but for now I'm still pushing through the workouts well, and yesterday's workout shows it. It's more evidence that the weight that I have lost is all water and glycogen to this point

    As far as FormaSurge, it has done well to keep libido up, keep me lean and dry, and give me the push in the gym that I need while my natty levels are tanked. Everything that I have expected has been delivered thus far

    DC Workout 1A (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back width, back thickness)

    Chest Press Machine (rest, pause)
    340x11x6xfail (+1 rep)

    DB Shoulder Press (rest, pause)
    85sx12x4x2 (+1 rep)

    Close grip smith Bench Press (rest, pause)
    210x10x3x2 (+0 reps)

    Chins (rest, pause)
    BW+60x8x4x3 (+0 reps)

    Tbar Rows (straight sets)
    235x10 (+1 rep)
    250x4 (+0 reps)
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  28. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    As far as FormaSurge, it has done well to keep libido up, keep me lean and dry, and give me the push in the gym that I need while my natty levels are tanked. Everything that I have expected has been delivered thus far
    Glad you've enjoyed the forma!

    Don't stress too much about that weight loss, it's more than likely just water/glycogen.

  29. i hear you rick, i am down 3lbs since starting formasurge.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Going to be a swole recovery.... with Lean Gains
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 549
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 09:19 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 02:00 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 01:59 PM
  4. Ultimate Recovery With Golden Finish
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Log in
Log in