Bcazo will Finally ConDense His Waist Line!!! (Purus Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last

Bcazo will Finally ConDense His Waist Line!!! (Purus Sponsored)

  1. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    54
    Posts
    14,705
    Rep Power
    4570379

    No log but yes, my stim level and size demand it. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,338
    Rep Power
    600359

    Solid bench numbers. I definitely need more than 1 scoop. Usually do 1 1/2

    •   
       

  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,760
    Rep Power
    909676

    Stimulant tolerance is going to be the number one factor in how many scoops. I sometimes use just 1 but 1.5-2 when I want a kick in the ass!!

    Also the nitrate pumps come on strong and you are right some may need more. However with nitrates I have seen personally and looked into it a bit that it accumulates and the effects seem to get better and better longer you use them.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  4. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,266
    Rep Power
    2527746

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Stimulant tolerance is going to be the number one factor in how many scoops. I sometimes use just 1 but 1.5-2 when I want a kick in the ass!!

    Also the nitrate pumps come on strong and you are right some may need more. However with nitrates I have seen personally and looked into it a bit that it accumulates and the effects seem to get better and better longer you use them.
    I completely agree, I'm starting to notice the more I'm using it the better it works!! When compared to other PW's that I seem to build a tolerance for over time and need to increase
    IRONFLEX SUPPLEMENTS - REP
    Use code BCAZO20 for 20% off !!!
    www.ironflexsupps.com

  5. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,939
    Rep Power
    2045952

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    I completely agree, I'm starting to notice the more I'm using it the better it works!! When compared to other PW's that I seem to build a tolerance for over time and need to increase
    Im a 1 scoop kinda guy. Stimulants wreck me if i take "too much". Besides, 1 scoop gives me a decent bit of energy.

    So over time your saying the pumps get better?
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.

  6. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,266
    Rep Power
    2527746

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Im a 1 scoop kinda guy. Stimulants wreck me if i take "too much". Besides, 1 scoop gives me a decent bit of energy.

    So over time your saying the pumps get better?
    It's been a week and the pumps where at their best last night? I trust Grambo is right seem like he has the same experience as myself.. Only more time will tell.
    IRONFLEX SUPPLEMENTS - REP
    Use code BCAZO20 for 20% off !!!
    www.ironflexsupps.com

  7. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    54
    Posts
    14,705
    Rep Power
    4570379

    This makes good sense and it has begun to be true with my use. The pump yesterday was definitely increased over previous days. Let's see what leg day today brings.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,266
    Rep Power
    2527746

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This makes good sense and it has begun to be true with my use. The pump yesterday was definitely increased over previous days. Let's see what leg day today brings.
    Make sure u take your daily dump before...I have a feeling u wouldn't be able to sit after leg day...LOL
    IRONFLEX SUPPLEMENTS - REP
    Use code BCAZO20 for 20% off !!!
    www.ironflexsupps.com

  9. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,338
    Rep Power
    600359

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Make sure u take your daily dump before...I have a feeling u wouldn't be able to sit after leg day...LOL
    Wise advice. Haha that is the problem I mentioned in my log. I finished my squats with a crazy max rep/burnout set of 31 reps of 225. When I went to take my post dinner dump I almost collapsed squatting down and fell off the side

  10. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,480
    Rep Power
    3380362

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

    Wise advice. Haha that is the problem I mentioned in my log. I finished my squats with a crazy max rep/burnout set of 31 reps of 225. When I went to take my post dinner dump I almost collapsed squatting down and fell off the side
    Hopefully you didn't start going first! What a mess!!!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep.

  11. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    54
    Posts
    14,705
    Rep Power
    4570379

    There's a visual. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,266
    Rep Power
    2527746

    2 scoops of condense and off to hit the gym... I have to say that this cut I'm doing with the lack of carbs is killing me! Thank God for Condense or I would have never made it to the gym. Was not my best workout but I managed to do it. 2 more weeks of this than I'm going to amp up the calories and start to throw the weights around!

    Shoulders:
    Hammer strength lateral press:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8
    Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10
    Seated side raises: 35x 14, 40x12
    Front raise: 30x 12, 35x 10
    Rear delts pec machine: 110x14, 120x10

    Triceps:
    Easy curl cable push downs: 140x 14, 150x 12, 150x 12
    Over head rope extensions: 110x 12, 120x 10
    Reverse grip cable extensions: 35x12, 40x10
    Dips: 2 sets until fail
    IRONFLEX SUPPLEMENTS - REP
    Use code BCAZO20 for 20% off !!!
    www.ironflexsupps.com

  13. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    54
    Posts
    14,705
    Rep Power
    4570379

    I feel your pain with the low carb torture! Today will be a 50g day and I already have a bad attitude. Lol 1 more week and then the feeding frenzy begins, within reason of course...heh heh
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,338
    Rep Power
    600359

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Hopefully you didn't start going first! What a mess!!!
    Thank god that my legs were so weak and shaky that I couldnt start until I was comfortably seated. I was shaking worse than Danny Golver in Lethal Weapon when he finds out there is a bomb under the toilet

  15. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,338
    Rep Power
    600359

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    2 scoops of condense and off to hit the gym... I have to say that this cut I'm doing with the lack of carbs is killing me! Thank God for Condense or I would have never made it to the gym. Was not my best workout but I managed to do it. 2 more weeks of this than I'm going to amp up the calories and start to throw the weights around!

    Shoulders:
    Hammer strength lateral press:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8
    Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10
    Seated side raises: 35x 14, 40x12
    Front raise: 30x 12, 35x 10
    Rear delts pec machine: 110x14, 120x10

    Triceps:
    Easy curl cable push downs: 140x 14, 150x 12, 150x 12
    Over head rope extensions: 110x 12, 120x 10
    Reverse grip cable extensions: 35x12, 40x10
    Dips: 2 sets until fail
    Solid workout. I noticed you stick mostly to cable excerises with triceps. You ever do any heavy extension or close grip bench work as well?

  16. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,266
    Rep Power
    2527746

    I have not recently.. I only get about 50 mins at night to do my entire workout because my gym closes early. I also do about 10 mins of ab work which I do not list above.. I try to make my workout as fast and easy to setup as possible due to time. I do need to change it up just been lazy about it..
    IRONFLEX SUPPLEMENTS - REP
    Use code BCAZO20 for 20% off !!!
    www.ironflexsupps.com

  17. U.S.D.A Prime Beef
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,558
    Rep Power
    2276099

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    2 scoops of condense and off to hit the gym... I have to say that this cut I'm doing with the lack of carbs is killing me! Thank God for Condense or I would have never made it to the gym. Was not my best workout but I managed to do it. 2 more weeks of this than I'm going to amp up the calories and start to throw the weights around!

    Shoulders:
    Hammer strength lateral press:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8
    Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10
    Seated side raises: 35x 14, 40x12
    Front raise: 30x 12, 35x 10
    Rear delts pec machine: 110x14, 120x10

    Triceps:
    Easy curl cable push downs: 140x 14, 150x 12, 150x 12
    Over head rope extensions: 110x 12, 120x 10
    Reverse grip cable extensions: 35x12, 40x10
    Dips: 2 sets until fail
    U develop this routine or something you came across?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  18. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,338
    Rep Power
    600359

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I have not recently.. I only get about 50 mins at night to do my entire workout because my gym closes early. I also do about 10 mins of ab work which I do not list above.. I try to make my workout as fast and easy to setup as possible due to time. I do need to change it up just been lazy about it..
    Yeah I understand. Doing one heavy tricep extension or press excercise could take the place of 2 other ones and save you some time. Not trying to rip apart your workout or anything it looks very solid and only you know what works best for you. Just trying to share some stuff that has helped me immensly.

  19. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,266
    Rep Power
    2527746

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U develop this routine or something you came across?
    My own creation, stuff that has worked for me over the years.
    IRONFLEX SUPPLEMENTS - REP
    Use code BCAZO20 for 20% off !!!
    www.ironflexsupps.com

  20. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,266
    Rep Power
    2527746

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Yeah I understand. Doing one heavy tricep extension or press excercise could take the place of 2 other ones and save you some time. Not trying to rip apart your workout or anything it looks very solid and only you know what works best for you. Just trying to share some stuff that has helped me immensly.
    Always open to advice I'm no way an expert! I tend to be very routined and do need to vary my movements. You have just motivated me to do so!! Any suggestions on workouts that have worked for you? I normally like to train for strenght and size.
    IRONFLEX SUPPLEMENTS - REP
    Use code BCAZO20 for 20% off !!!
    www.ironflexsupps.com

  •   

      
     

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I will finally bench 270!
    By brownstown89 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 07:15 PM
  2. Liam finally gets his hands on green mag and glycergrow
    By liamrowe in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 02:37 PM
  3. 50 Cent is launching his own line of supplements???
    By jonnyjames in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 11:22 AM
  4. Will Farrell And His Landlord !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 01:43 AM
  5. BiO finally gets his Nueros Balanced
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.