Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It's interesting that you were experiencing the opposite of stomach issues I have experienced with some other GDAs. It's good that it cleared up on it's own, maybe it's the mexican food?

I also do not have a sweet tooth but Mexican food is like crack.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    It's interesting that you were experiencing the opposite of stomach issues I have experienced with some other GDAs. It's good that it cleared up on it's own, maybe it's the mexican food?

The stomach issues were weird and I had gone into this thinking if anything I would have the opposite problem too. That's the great thing about these logs though; they let us see what people are experiencing and in this case I was relieved to find out that a couple other people were having similar issues. Either way, it does appear to have normalized and it did so without me cutting back on the SSV2 dosage or adding in a supplement such as Gut Health.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

The stomach issues were weird and I had gone into this thinking if anything I would have the opposite problem too. That's the great thing about these logs though; they let us see what people are experiencing and in this case I was relieved to find out that a couple other people were having similar issues. Either way, it does appear to have normalized and it did so without me cutting back on the SSV2 dosage or adding in a supplement such as Gut Health.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Great log so far Dewey!

You noticing any changes in body comp/strength/endurance/vascularity?

I'm about a week in and noticing a little extra vascularity and leaning out. I usually eat between 60-90 grams carbs 15-20 minutes after taking 1 cap. Either brown rice or OJ/Oats.

Also just got my test trips so I'll be running blood glucose tests as well.

Keep it up bro!
    Thanks Clemenza! I am actually noticing some subtle changes in body comp as well as vascularity. I am seeing veins in places like my legs that I haven't really noticed before. The biggest thing I have noticed is that I am able to eat bigger, higher carb meals and not really notice any bad effects such as feeling stuffed or getting tired.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Day 8

August 3rd:

1st dose - 1 cap before lunch with 38g carbs
    2nd dose - 1 cap before dinner with 32g carbs

Today was a good day diet wise. I knew I needed to get back on point after over-indulging the day before. Since both of my meals were pretty low carb, I didn't really notice any immediate effects from SSV2.

As noted above, the bathroom sides have disappeared and things are flowing smoothly now. Also please to report improved vascularity, especially in my legs. I am pretty happy with the results from SSV2 after taking it for a little over a week now.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Day 8

August 3rd:

Today was a good day diet wise. I knew I needed to get back on point after over-indulging the day before. Since both of my meals were pretty low carb, I didn't really notice any immediate effects from SSV2.

As noted above, the bathroom sides have disappeared and things are flowing smoothly now. Also please to report improved vascularity, especially in my legs. I am pretty happy with the results from SSV2 after taking it for a little over a week now.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

How did you feel taking it with 32g carbs. You didn't feel it was to little? Any difference between that or before taking it with a large carb meal?
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Day 8

August 3rd:

Seems like that would be my issue with this product is I have such a low carb diet it would probably go to waste. My high carb meal for most days stay below 40g lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

How did you feel taking it with 32g carbs. You didn't feel it was to little? Any difference between that or before taking it with a large carb meal?
    I honestly didn't feel anything from the SSV2 with the lower carb meals. That is not to say it isn't having an effect, just not a noticeable one. There are some cumulative effects from taking SSV2 too, so that can't be discounted. I do still feel the best use of SSV2 is with high-carb meals though.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Seems like that would be my issue with this product is I have such a low carb diet it would probably go to waste. My high carb meal for most days stay below 40g lol
    I could see you not get the same benefits out of it if you eat really low carb. For you, it might be useful before bed which creates a nice leaning/drying effect in the morning. That and when you do have a cheat or re-feed meal. A bottle could probably last you a couple months being used this way.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Keep up the great work Dewey.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

I honestly didn't feel anything from the SSV2 with the lower carb meals. That is not to say it isn't having an effect, just not a noticeable one. There are some cumulative effects from taking SSV2 too, so that can't be discounted. I do still feel the best use of SSV2 is with high-carb meals though.

I could see you not get the same benefits out of it if you eat really low carb. For you, it might be useful before bed which creates a nice leaning/drying effect in the morning. That and when you do have a cheat or re-feed meal. A bottle could probably last you a couple months being used this way.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I agree.
    PES Representative
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.52%

Good log dewey, hmm ill have to take mine at night when i carb up, still waiting for my bottle
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Day 9

August 4th:

1st dose - 1 cap before lunch containing 72g of carbs
    2nd dose - I ended up skipping this dose as I had less than 20g of carbs with dinner

I felt good after eating the 2 Flat-Out pizzas for lunch. No carb crash and not too full. This is the upper limit of what I would use 1 SSV2 cap for, but it seemed to help. I'm noticing that my veins are more pronounced on SSV2 in the morning, when I workout and when I eat these larger meals.

No sides to report at this time.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Howwedo approves of this thread
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Howwedo approves of this thread
    I feel safer already.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

The reason I asked about Low carb meals is to see if you noticed lethargy or difficulty concentrating. It is good you do not. I get that If I dont eat enough carbs regardless if I am using a Gda or not. Which right now I am (guess which one )
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%

I think mine must be arriving soon so we can compare notes. My diet tends to be very low in carbs usually.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Day 10

August 5th:

1st dose: 1 cap before lunch containing 54g of carbs
    2nd dose: pre-bed around 9:30 PM. (about 3.5 hours after last meal)

I wanted to try the pre-bed dose again since I wouldn't be working out first thing Monday morning. I stay away from the pre-bed dose on days where I will be training fasted first thing the next morning. I woke up looking significantly more dried out this morning, which is always nice. The cool thing is that I only got up to go to the bathroom once during the night, so it's not like I was making trips to the bathroom all night. I like this effect of SSV2.

Happy to report no sides still.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I think mine must be arriving soon so we can compare notes. My diet tends to be very low in carbs usually.
    Interesting to see how this plays out for you. I took 2 caps and couldn't leave for lunch for 30 mins. I Absolutely got light headed, lethargic, and had trouble focusing.

Ate 150g carbs and I feel amped. Not stimmed out energy, just energy. I want to go lift something now. I did legs today and usually I struggle to get through my shift. I could go for a run and work a double right now.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Interesting to see how this plays out for you. I took 2 caps and couldn't leave for lunch for 30 mins. I Absolutely got light headed, lethargic, and had trouble focusing.

Ate 150g carbs and I feel amped. Not stimmed out energy, just energy. I want to go lift something now. I did legs today and usually I struggle to get through my shift. I could go for a run and work a double right now.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

Dewey have you noticed anything regarding change in thirst? I know personally I can't get enough water but that may be related to the huge increase in carbs in my diet.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Quote Originally Posted by MM11
    Dewey have you noticed anything regarding change in thirst? I know personally I can't get enough water but that may be related to the huge increase in carbs in my diet.
    No notable changes in thirst but I drink tons of water anyway. The carbs can do that though.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

Yes they can. I am also suspecting that the additional carbs/calories are bringing an increase in sodium In my diet. I am sleds thirsty as is, it just seems to be unreasonable latley.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Day 11

August 6th:

1st dose: 1 cap before lunch with 78g of carbs
    2nd dose: 1 cap pre-bed around 9:45 PM. (about 3 hours after dinner)

I ended up eating more carbs than usual at lunch as I was still hungry when I finished with my wrap and Greek yogurt and decided to also eat a green apple. I had already taken my SSv2 so it was too late to adjust the dose. I felt fine after lunch even with one pill, probably because there wasn't a ton of simple carbs in lunch.

I took the second pill pre-bed as I really want to explore the effects of doing this more regularly. I woke up feeling/looking more dried out and could actually see better muscle definition. I have to tell you, it's nice to wake up to that! I was also very hungry when I woke up though and had to have more than just a shake before I left for work. I had a couple fried eggs to and that seemed to satisfy me.

No real sides to speak of other than increased hunger in the AM after a pre-bed dose. I can live with that.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Day 11

August 6th:

1st dose: 1 cap before lunch with 78g of carbs
    2nd dose: 1 cap pre-bed around 9:45 PM. (about 3 hours after dinner)

I ended up eating more carbs than usual at lunch as I was still hungry when I finished with my wrap and Greek yogurt and decided to also eat a green apple. I had already taken my SSv2 so it was too late to adjust the dose. I felt fine after lunch even with one pill, probably because there wasn't a ton of simple carbs in lunch.

I took the second pill pre-bed as I really want to explore the effects of doing this more regularly. I woke up feeling/looking more dried out and could actually see better muscle definition. I have to tell you, it's nice to wake up to that! I was also very hungry when I woke up though and had to have more than just a shake before I left for work. I had a couple fried eggs to and that seemed to satisfy me.

No real sides to speak of other than increased hunger in the AM after a pre-bed dose. I can live with that.
    Great. Remember some of the effects are cumulative so your extra apple at lunch is not going to set you back. Plus I use 2 caps per 150g meal which is a similar ratio. I personally notice a reduce food bloat, which is wonderful!

Great feedback on the pre bed dosing. I always look drier when I wake up so this may not be something I would notice.

What about muscle fullness, energy, or digestive issues? Any changes positive or negative?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Great. Remember some of the effects are cumulative so your extra apple at lunch is not going to set you back. Plus I use 2 caps per 150g meal which is a similar ratio. I personally notice a reduce food bloat, which is wonderful!

Great feedback on the pre bed dosing. I always look drier when I wake up so this may not be something I would notice.

What about muscle fullness, energy, or digestive issues? Any changes positive or negative?
    Muscles do seem fuller and more dense. I'm more vascular all the time and get amazing pumps in the gym. No real difference in energy overall except after heavy carb meals. There you notice a huge difference as I'm sure you have seen too. No carb crash where you feel like crap after having that big meal. No more digestive issues - thank God!

SSV2 is great stuff so far and I could see making it a staple supplement. I would love to run a stack of SSV2, Decimate, and a stim-based burner to see what this could do on a cut.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MM11

Gotta be careful.

Good updates thus far, Dewey.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

You can add salvia to your stack soon Dewey!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

You can add salvia to your stack soon Dewey!
    Salvia and Decimate would be nice. My Genomyx stack isn't very diverse at the moment:

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

Like DCP at all?

Salvia + decimate + PLCAR would be an awesome non-low stim stack (depending how AY effects you)
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Day 12

August 7th:

1st dose: 1 cap before lunch with 38g of carbs
    2nd dose: 1 cap before dinner containing 57g carbs

This was a pretty normal day. Both meals were typical meals for my diet with no cheats and only clean carbs. I don't really feel anything (good or bad) when I use SSv2 this way. The times I notice it are when using it with high carb meal or when I use it pre-bed.

I've got a BBQ at my house this weekend and I am going to need my SSv2. Burgers, dogs, baked beans, chips, etc. Thinks it's safe to take 3 SSv2's at once? I might need it before I consume 300g of carbs over the course of a few hours!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.9%

Salvia and Decimate would be nice. My stack Genomyx stack isn't very diverse at the moment:

The new labels are so much cooler though! ;-)
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%

Salvia and Decimate would be nice. My stack Genomyx stack isn't very diverse at the moment:
    Damn bro! Nice arsenal!
    PES Representative
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Damn bro! Nice arsenal!
    Thanks man! I do need more of the new stuff though.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Day 13

August 8th

1st dose: 2 caps before dinner containing around 130g carbs

I only took one dose of SSV2 yesterday as I had a low-carb lunch. I had two caps before eating a couple bean and cheese burritos along with some chips and salsa (I know, here I go with the Mexican food again). This was a post-workout meal, but about 2 hours after working out. The effects were about the same in regards to not feeling overly full or feeling any kind of carb crash. I actually could have ate quite a bit more but knew I had already had enough.

Still feeling good. Improved vascularity, especially in the mornings where I didn't really notice it as much before. Bathroom sides may be coming back to an extent but it's too early to tell. I'll keep you posted whether you want to hear about it or not.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Day 14

August 9th:

1st dose: 1 cap before lunch containing 46g of carbs
    2nd dose: 1 cap before dinner containing 37g of carbs

Pretty boring day diet wise so not as much immediate benefit from the SSV2. I am definitely starting to see that taking SSV2 before high carb meals (50g+) offers me the most noticeable benefit. I also notice solid effects when I take it pre-bed. This is not to say that SSV2 offers no benefit other times, just not an immediately noticeable benefit.

I am having some bathroom issues again. I'm still going, but not as easily as I normally would. Don't rally know how else to say this, but what comes out is in bigger, harder pieces that are often uncomfortable to pass. Sorry, but that's what's going on. I will keep you posted whether you want to hear about it or not!
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Day 14

August 9th:

1st dose: 1 cap before lunch containing 46g of carbs
    2nd dose: 1 cap before dinner containing 37g of carbs

Pretty boring day diet wise so not as much immediate benefit from the SSV2. I am definitely starting to see that taking SSV2 before high carb meals (50g+) offerse me the most noticeable benefit. I also notice solid effects when I take it pre-bed. This is not to say that SSV2 offers no benefit other times, just not an immediately noticeable benefit.

I am having some bathroom issues again. I'm still going, but not as easily as I normally would. Don't rally know how else to say this, but what comes out is in bigger, harder pieces that are often uncomfortable to pass. Sorry, but that's what's going on. I will keep you posted whether you want to hear about it or not!
    That shyt sucks.... lol
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

Day 13Still feeling good. Improved vascularity, especially in the mornings where I didn't really notice it as much before. Bathroom sides may be coming back to an extent but it's too early to tell. I'll keep you posted whether you want to hear about it or not.

You know we don't mind literally talking about **** on AM Hope the bathroom issues get flushed away. (CWUTIDIDTHUR)
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

That shyt sucks.... lol
    You guys are killing me here!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Keeping my head in the game.. with FOCUS XT (sponsored log)
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 02:23 AM
  2. 5 weeks in the Jungle!! - Luke's Jungle Warfare Log
    By luke1984 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 08:13 AM
  3. Review my slin diet? In the making..
    By NPCout in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 03:56 PM
  4. Rupture in the Space Time Dimensional Membrane