Slin Sane in the Membrane - Dewey99's Genomyx SSV2 Log

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Day 5

    July 31st:

    1st dose: 1 pill before eating 38g of carbs at lunch
    2nd dose: 1 pill pre-bed around 9:45 PM

    I worked out last night after work and definitely seem like I am starting to show better vascularity. The veins in my arms and even my lower legs seem more pronounced.

    As far as my little regularity issue, I ate plenty of fiber again yesterday and had to kind of "force the issue" last night to get things going again. Who knew that Dewey's log would end up having a double meaning?


  2. Day 6

    August 1st:

    1st dose: 1 pill before eating 38g of carbs at lunch (can you tell I eat the same thing every day?)
    2nd dose: 2 pills before eating 127g of carbs at dinner

    I took two pills before dinner because it was a very carb-heavy meal. Some bean and chicken burritos as well as some chips and salsa. After this meal I did not feel full even though it was more than I usually eat. I also woke up very hungry this morning. I'm glad I was in a hurry to get to work, otherwise I probably would have over-indulged.

    While my bathroom issues are not necessarily as bad as they were a couple days ago, things are not normal. More TMI, but here it is in a nutshell: I'm a very regular guy. I basically go every morning and some evenings too. The last few days I have either not gone or gone very little. I have tried the last couple mornings and nothing. I am getting some out in the evenings, but not nearly enough for the amount of food I am taking in. The weird thing is that I haven't felt any differently because of it. No real bloating, no cramping, nothing. At this point the impact is more psychological.

    I thought about starting some Gut Health as I happen to have a bottle or 20 on hand. I have avoided that because I want to be able to evaluate SSV2 without adding something else into the mix. I'm hoping my body adapts and things get back to normal soon. The good news is I am going to weigh myself one morning and see like a 3lb weight drop on the scale!
    •   
       


  3. Day 6

    August 1st:

    1st dose: 1 pill before eating 38g of carbs at lunch (can you tell I eat the same thing every day?)
    2nd dose: 2 pills before eating 127g of carbs at dinner

    I took two pills before dinner because it was a very carb-heavy meal. Some bean and chicken burritos as well as some chips and salsa. After this meal I did not feel full even though it was more than I usually eat. I also woke up very hungry this morning. I'm glad I was in a hurry to get to work, otherwise I probably would have over-indulged.

    While my bathroom issues are not necessarily as bad as they were a couple days ago, things are not normal. More TMI, but here it is in a nutshell: I'm a very regular guy. I basically go every morning and some evenings too. The last few days I have either not gone or gone very little. I have tried the last couple mornings and nothing. I am getting some out in the evenings, but not nearly enough for the amount of food I am taking in. The weird thing is that I haven't felt any differently because of it. No real bloating, no cramping, nothing. At this point the impact is more psychological.

    I thought about starting some Gut Health as I happen to have a bottle or 20 on hand. I have avoided that because I want to be able to evaluate SSV2 without adding something else into the mix. I'm hoping my body adapts and things get back to normal soon. The good news is I am going to weigh myself one morning and see like a 3lb weight drop on the scale!

  4. Hope things work out for ya without having to add in Gut Health. I love me some Gut Health though and have been enjoying SS so far myself.

  5. Sorry I'm late. Just got caught up. Looks good so far!
    •   
       


  6. Day 7

    August 2nd:

    1st dose - 1 pill before 45g of carbs with lunch
    2nd dose - 2 pills before 140+g of carbs with dinner (Chips/salsa/tacos/more chips and salsa...)

    I don't know why I have been craving Mexican food all the time lately. Maybe SSV2 does that! Just kidding.....Mexican and pizza are my weaknesses. Luckily I don't really care for sweets otherwise I would be sunk. I went with two pills again before dinner because I knew it would be so carb heavy. I have been trying to stick with one pill for meals that contain 30-80g of carbs and 2 pills if I go over 80g. This just seems to be what works best for me at this point.

    Pleased to report that bathroom issues seem to be easing up a little without having to add in Gut Health or any other supps/meds. I'm very happy about this!

  7. I see someone got a rep position.

    Congrats man I know AN went through some serious searching before making their choice.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Day 7

    August 2nd:

    1st dose - 1 pill before 45g of carbs with lunch
    2nd dose - 2 pills before 140+g of carbs with dinner (Chips/salsa/tacos/more chips and salsa...)

    I don't know why I have been craving Mexican food all the time lately. Maybe SSV2 does that! Just kidding.....Mexican and pizza are my weaknesses. Luckily I don't really care for sweets otherwise I would be sunk. I went with two pills again before dinner because I knew it would be so carb heavy. I have been trying to stick with one pill for meals that contain 30-80g of carbs and 2 pills if I go over 80g. This just seems to be what works best for me at this point.

    Pleased to report that bathroom issues seem to be easing up a little without having to add in Gut Health or any other supps/meds. I'm very happy about this!
    Oh wow nice Dewey99 AppNut rep?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Subd , its time to see some real GDAs in action! Excellent formula, great guy, and detailed review! I wanna hear your honest thoughts by the end of this run Bro!! I know you will be as thorough and honest as you can!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Subd , its time to see some real GDAs in action! Excellent formula, great guy, and detailed review! I wanna hear your honest thoughts by the end of this run Bro!! I know you will be as thorough and honest as you can!
    What do you mean by real gda's? Very curious what you are meaning with your call outs lately..?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    I see someone got a rep position.

    Congrats man I know AN went through some serious searching before making their choice.
    Thanks man! Just announced yesterday. I will be focused primarily on another forum but will definitely be on AM too. I really respected the way they handled the rep thing on here and it made me feel even better to join the team knowing they weren't going to do something unless it was right for everybody involved.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    What do you mean by real gda's? Very curious what you are meaning with your call outs lately..?
    I never got anything out of Anabolic Pump (self experience) , Glycobol and Recompadrol I like (Though they act more like carb blockers for me) , and Na-R-Ala is my favorite GDA by far however by itself its nothing compared with this nice formula lined up. I really liked the formula, all proven ingredients (hence I said GDAs they are multiple ones in it) and I wanna see them play out together !

    What do you mean a call out?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Thanks man! Just announced yesterday. I will be focused primarily on another forum but will definitely be on AM too. I really respected the way they handled the rep thing on here and it made me feel even better to join the team knowing they weren't going to do something unless it was right for everybody involved.
    LOL.. here I had been thinking you had been a rep for them! Where have I been?
    Congrats man!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sawa3

    LOL.. here I had been thinking you had been a rep for them! Where have I been?
    Congrats man!
    Thanks Sarah!

  15. Great log so far Dewey!

    You noticing any changes in body comp/strength/endurance/vascularity?

    I'm about a week in and noticing a little extra vascularity and leaning out. I usually eat between 60-90 grams carbs 15-20 minutes after taking 1 cap. Either brown rice or OJ/Oats.

    Also just got my test trips so I'll be running blood glucose tests as well.

    Keep it up bro!

  16. It's interesting that you were experiencing the opposite of stomach issues I have experienced with some other GDAs. It's good that it cleared up on it's own, maybe it's the mexican food?

    I also do not have a sweet tooth but Mexican food is like crack.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    It's interesting that you were experiencing the opposite of stomach issues I have experienced with some other GDAs. It's good that it cleared up on it's own, maybe it's the mexican food?

    I also do not have a sweet tooth but Mexican food is like crack.
    The stomach issues were weird and I had gone into this thinking if anything I would have the opposite problem too. That's the great thing about these logs though; they let us see what people are experiencing and in this case I was relieved to find out that a couple other people were having similar issues. Either way, it does appear to have normalized and it did so without me cutting back on the SSV2 dosage or adding in a supplement such as Gut Health.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    It's interesting that you were experiencing the opposite of stomach issues I have experienced with some other GDAs. It's good that it cleared up on it's own, maybe it's the mexican food?

    I also do not have a sweet tooth but Mexican food is like crack.
    The stomach issues were weird and I had gone into this thinking if anything I would have the opposite problem too. That's the great thing about these logs though; they let us see what people are experiencing and in this case I was relieved to find out that a couple other people were having similar issues. Either way, it does appear to have normalized and it did so without me cutting back on the SSV2 dosage or adding in a supplement such as Gut Health.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Great log so far Dewey!

    You noticing any changes in body comp/strength/endurance/vascularity?

    I'm about a week in and noticing a little extra vascularity and leaning out. I usually eat between 60-90 grams carbs 15-20 minutes after taking 1 cap. Either brown rice or OJ/Oats.

    Also just got my test trips so I'll be running blood glucose tests as well.

    Keep it up bro!
    Thanks Clemenza! I am actually noticing some subtle changes in body comp as well as vascularity. I am seeing veins in places like my legs that I haven't really noticed before. The biggest thing I have noticed is that I am able to eat bigger, higher carb meals and not really notice any bad effects such as feeling stuffed or getting tired.

  20. Day 8

    August 3rd:

    1st dose - 1 cap before lunch with 38g carbs
    2nd dose - 1 cap before dinner with 32g carbs

    Today was a good day diet wise. I knew I needed to get back on point after over-indulging the day before. Since both of my meals were pretty low carb, I didn't really notice any immediate effects from SSV2.

    As noted above, the bathroom sides have disappeared and things are flowing smoothly now. Also please to report improved vascularity, especially in my legs. I am pretty happy with the results from SSV2 after taking it for a little over a week now.

  21. Day 8

    August 3rd:

    1st dose - 1 cap before lunch with 38g carbs
    2nd dose - 1 cap before dinner with 32g carbs

    Today was a good day diet wise. I knew I needed to get back on point after over-indulging the day before. Since both of my meals were pretty low carb, I didn't really notice any immediate effects from SSV2.

    As noted above, the bathroom sides have disappeared and things are flowing smoothly now. Also please to report improved vascularity, especially in my legs. I am pretty happy with the results from SSV2 after taking it for a little over a week now.

  22. How did you feel taking it with 32g carbs. You didn't feel it was to little? Any difference between that or before taking it with a large carb meal?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Day 8

    August 3rd:

    1st dose - 1 cap before lunch with 38g carbs
    2nd dose - 1 cap before dinner with 32g carbs

    Today was a good day diet wise. I knew I needed to get back on point after over-indulging the day before. Since both of my meals were pretty low carb, I didn't really notice any immediate effects from SSV2.

    As noted above, the bathroom sides have disappeared and things are flowing smoothly now. Also please to report improved vascularity, especially in my legs. I am pretty happy with the results from SSV2 after taking it for a little over a week now.
    Seems like that would be my issue with this product is I have such a low carb diet it would probably go to waste. My high carb meal for most days stay below 40g lol
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    How did you feel taking it with 32g carbs. You didn't feel it was to little? Any difference between that or before taking it with a large carb meal?
    I honestly didn't feel anything from the SSV2 with the lower carb meals. That is not to say it isn't having an effect, just not a noticeable one. There are some cumulative effects from taking SSV2 too, so that can't be discounted. I do still feel the best use of SSV2 is with high-carb meals though.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Seems like that would be my issue with this product is I have such a low carb diet it would probably go to waste. My high carb meal for most days stay below 40g lol
    I could see you not get the same benefits out of it if you eat really low carb. For you, it might be useful before bed which creates a nice leaning/drying effect in the morning. That and when you do have a cheat or re-feed meal. A bottle could probably last you a couple months being used this way.

  25. Keep up the great work Dewey.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Keeping my head in the game.. with FOCUS XT (sponsored log)
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 02:23 AM
  2. 5 weeks in the Jungle!! - Luke's Jungle Warfare Log
    By luke1984 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 08:13 AM
  3. Review my slin diet? In the making..
    By NPCout in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 03:56 PM
  4. Rupture in the Space Time Dimensional Membrane
    By bpmartyr in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 07:30 PM
Log in
Log in