Rahl and Athletix FormulaX and Licogenix Log

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Thanks everyone. Especially bigT since he basically said i am awesome 2x. HahAhaha! Man I miss seeing that guy around here more.

I really enjoyed the log. I'm laying low for a bit on the supps for August. I have another vacation planned the last week. I'm going to miss logging for a bit. Maybe I'll start a "I'm not using anything log". Lol
    thanks, rahl......a lot of new faces here at AM glad to see you and some of the other older members are still hanging tough...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

thanks, rahl......a lot of new faces here at AM glad to see you and some of the other older members are still hanging tough...
    The only way I hang.

Thought of you the other day as I was climbing the 15 flights of stairs to my hotel room 2x. Lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    The only way I hang.

Thought of you the other day as I was climbing the 15 flights of stairs to my hotel room 2x. Lol
    atta boy....if more people would take the stairs health care would be much cheaper, lol. it's crazy how many young people are so out of shape....

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

atta boy....if more people would take the stairs health care would be much cheaper, lol. it's crazy how many young people are so out of shape....
    Lol. You ain't kidding man. My 40 yr old wife was in way better shape than most half her age at the beach. I wasn't feeling to outta shape myself.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Lol. You ain't kidding man. My 40 yr old wife was in way better shape than most half her age at the beach. I wasn't feeling to outta shape myself.
    seriously rahl...i go by a high school on way to and from work and i swear i am in much better shape than most of the kids on the football team....and i will be 54 next month!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    seriously rahl...i go by a high school on way to and from work and i swear i am in much better shape than most of the kids on the football team....and i will be 54 next month!!!
    Hey hey I remember how much you use for DB curls, I don't think thats fair for anyone you beast! lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Hey hey I remember how much you use for DB curls, I don't think thats fair for anyone you beast! lol
    that part is genetics....but i still had to put the work in!!! i know lots of former athletes who just let themselves go, and now you would never believe they were once outstanding in athletics!!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

that part is genetics....but i still had to put the work in!!! i know lots of former athletes who just let themselves go, and now you would never believe they were once outstanding in athletics!!!!
    Lol. You know it bro! I hear that **** all the time. You got good genetics. I say with my genetics I'm naturally 140 lbs. fu and genetics! Hahahaha

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Lol. You know it bro! I hear that **** all the time. You got good genetics. I say with my genetics I'm naturally 140 lbs. fu and genetics! Hahahaha

genetics don't mean sheit if you aint tossin iron....

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post

aha very true, I was 145lbs at 6,1 before I started working out, now I have no issue getting up to 225 even with a back injury lol.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    aha very true, I was 145lbs at 6,1 before I started working out, now I have no issue getting up to 225 even with a back injury lol.
    damn...i was 145 at 6'1 at 3 years old......we had one hellova pre-school football team!!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    damn...i was 145 at 6'1 at 3 years old......we had one hellova pre-school football team!!!!
    LMFAO!!!

13. LOL damn you must be 6'9 DJBeanPole tall ahaha

14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    LOL damn you must be 6'9 DJBeanPole tall ahaha
    nah...height leveled off at 6'1, i did gain a lot of weight though when i started growing a third leg.......

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    LOL damn you must be 6'9 DJBeanPole tall ahaha
    nah...height leveled off at 6'1, i did gain a lot of weight though when i started growing a third leg.......

16. ahaha thats where all the extra weight came from.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    Oh that counts? I always subtract the weight if my Johnson. Ill have to add that back in.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Oh that counts? I always subtract the weight if my Johnson. Ill have to add that back in.

LOL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. jaymode's IntraXCell and SteelEdge log
    By jaymode in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 06:39 PM
  2. HST and Superdrol Log Re-Cap
    By Sky9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 05:33 PM