Rahl and Athletix FormulaX and Licogenix Log

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Back from DC at 4. In the gym at 5:30. that's how I roll. I was exceedingly proud of my 6 year old who when offered the chance to skip karate said no way, I have to go, I signed up! Lol

    I think I walked about 20 miles in the last 2 days. Carrying varying children along the way. My diet has SUCKED and or been non-existent over the weekend. I ate for **** when I ate and I rarely ate. I tried but it got away from me. I did however keep my supp schedule on track the whole time. Btw: formulaX in sandwich bags does not look good. Lol

    So here's the workout from tonight:


    DB Bench:45x15,70x10,90x10,100x5, 100x6
    Incline DB Press:70x10,70x10,70x7
    Incline DB fly:55x12,55x8,55x9
    BW Dips:15,16,11
    Vbar tri press:150x10,150x10,150x9

    Here's a pic from the hotel last night. Look soft as hell from being dehydrated and not eating enough. Ugh...

    Name:  image-1076124076.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  595.1 KB


  2. Looks like you have a little Rahl there. That's cool.

    I should have sent up some Recompadrol to you for your DC trip ! LOL.

    Good to see you back and getting right back on task.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       


  3. Great update, very nice workout!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    Looks like you have a little Rahl there. That's cool.

    I should have sent up some Recompadrol to you for your DC trip ! LOL.

    Good to see you back and getting right back on task.
    Lol. Yeah I could have used some over the weekend! He did remind me of myself a bit too. That's good and bad.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Lol. Yeah I could have used some over the weekend! He did remind me of myself a bit too. That's good and bad.
    Slin Sane + Lico
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  6. sane is on sale wicked good stuff and lico is the shiz! Nice update bro good pics as well.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    sane is on sale wicked good stuff and lico is the shiz! Nice update bro good pics as well.
    So is Licogenix! Best time to stack'em
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Yeah I really would like to be running a partitioner right now but I wanted to be fair with the log and only run what I'm logging so I can clearly see the results of the stack. Otherwise I would be running Need2slin right now. Still my favorite though I really would like to try recompadrol.

  9. Finally shed the water from the weekend. LOL

    Name:  image-3423346043.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  471.3 KB

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Yeah I really would like to be running a partitioner right now but I wanted to be fair with the log and only run what I'm logging so I can clearly see the results of the stack. Otherwise I would be running Need2slin right now. Still my favorite though I really would like to try recompadrol.
    I have to agree with you, Need2slin has been the best one I've used, Slin Sane I like more for pre-workout dosing. I'm looking forward to trying Slin SaneV2, havn't tried Recompadrol yet, looks to be almost the same formula as need2slin in some ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Finally shed the water from the weekend. LOL

    Name:  image-3423346043.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  471.3 KB
    Looks more dry for sure!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    I have to agree with you, Need2slin has been the best one I've used, Slin Sane I like more for pre-workout dosing. I'm looking forward to trying Slin SaneV2, havn't tried Recompadrol yet, looks to be almost the same formula as need2slin in some ways.

    Looks more dry for sure!
    I agree. I will try recompadrol next.

    10 min elliptical warmup
    Pull up:11,8,5,5
    Cable row:150x10,150x10,150x7
    Incline DB curl:35x13,40x9,40x7
    DB row:100x10,100x10,100x10
    Low pulley cable curl:100x8,100x8,100x7
    Face pull:37.5x25,37.5x16,37.5x15

    Felt strong tonight. I have to say, this stack is certainly increasingly strength. Libido is ridiculous too!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    I agree. I will try recompadrol next.

    10 min elliptical warmup
    Pull up:11,8,5,5
    Cable row:150x10,150x10,150x7
    Incline DB curl:35x13,40x9,40x7
    DB row:100x10,100x10,100x10
    Low pulley cable curl:100x8,100x8,100x7
    Face pull:37.5x25,37.5x16,37.5x15

    Felt strong tonight. I have to say, this stack is certainly increasingly strength. Libido is ridiculous too!
    Looking good

    Glad your deciding to try recompadrol next.

    It is the most versatile partioner out there

    However if you mix slin sane v2 and recompadrol. You'd have the alpha version ( original recompadrol version that was changed due to cost ect ).

    Won't be disappointed

    Keep killin it in this log man. I know the feeling of the gym being packed and not able to do what you want. Happened to me on Monday. My whack ass gym only has 1 squat rack and 1 smith machine

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Looking good

    Glad your deciding to try recompadrol next.

    It is the most versatile partioner out there

    However if you mix slin sane v2 and recompadrol. You'd have the alpha version ( original recompadrol version that was changed due to cost ect ).

    Won't be disappointed

    Keep killin it in this log man. I know the feeling of the gym being packed and not able to do what you want. Happened to me on Monday. My whack ass gym only has 1 squat rack and 1 smith machine
    Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try it that way. My gym used to be the same way. This time of year there are a million college kids in there. You know...the ones who curl in the squat rack. Lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try it that way. My gym used to be the same way. This time of year there are a million college kids in there. You know...the ones who curl in the squat rack. Lol
    Ha ha ha, Rahl is a great logger EBF Inc.
    You should consider him in the next logging opportunity !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Ha ha ha, Rahl is a great logger EBF Inc.
    You should consider him in the next logging opportunity !!!
    Hahaha. Why thank you sir! I don't get the detail you get in there though! Great logging you do.

  16. Looking good bro and updates are strong you will only continue to break goals with that hard work.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Looking good bro and updates are strong you will only continue to break goals with that hard work.
    x2!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try it that way. My gym used to be the same way. This time of year there are a million college kids in there. You know...the ones who curl in the squat rack. Lol
    That's the ****ing worst man. I asked this due how many sets he had left he said,,, 7

    I wanted to punch him in the face

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    That's the ****ing worst man. I asked this due how many sets he had left he said,,, 7

    I wanted to punch him in the face
    LMFAO! I thought Fumoney was the only guy who did that many sets! I try to keep an alternative in my head so I have a backup quick if I can't get to something.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    LMFAO! I thought Fumoney was the only guy who did that many sets! I try to keep an alternative in my head so I have a backup quick if I can't get to something.
    I know. EBF wanted to punch me in the face. So I had to defend myself.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  21. LOL....I workout at almost midnight. Hardly anyone at the gym.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    LOL....I workout at almost midnight. Hardly anyone at the gym.
    Best time to workout, you can hog equipment, nobody there to get in your way. Except no gym bunnies haha.
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110

    Best time to workout, you can hog equipment, nobody there to get in your way. Except no gym bunnies haha.
    That's a pretty major down side! LOL

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    LMFAO! I thought Fumoney was the only guy who did that many sets! I try to keep an alternative in my head so I have a backup quick if I can't get to something.
    I had to do back squats n front squats. Both the smith n squat rack were taken

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    I had to do back squats n front squats. Both the smith n squat rack were taken
    Ouch. Not a lot of options there! Leg presses it is I guess. I have had that happen and it does suck. I can usually make someone uncomfortable enough to move eventually. Lol

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Ouch. Not a lot of options there! Leg presses it is I guess. I have had that happen and it does suck. I can usually make someone uncomfortable enough to move eventually. Lol
    (stands super close to the leg press breathing really heavy with crossed eyes)

    lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    (stands super close to the leg press breathing really heavy with crossed eyes)

    lol
    Exactly!! LMAO!!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Exactly!! LMAO!!!
    ahahahaha
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    ahahahaha
    God damn you guys. Let me finish my f'n 10th set !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  30. I certainly let anyone jump in if they wanted to. I don't know....... people are never near when i workout. No one has ever asked to jump in. Is it that I only rest about 30 seconds between sets ?

    The real key ????? Garlic underwear !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. jaymode's IntraXCell and SteelEdge log
    By jaymode in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 06:39 PM
  2. HST and Superdrol Log Re-Cap
    By Sky9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 05:33 PM
  3. PowerFULL and C2 log
    By sean taylor in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in