MrMarc ~How Much Fat can Fat Smack XR Smack? Lots! ~Purus Sponsored!~

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Will be updating my days and will be posting my finial review either today or tomorrow. It's been a awesome run! Thanks purus!
    Hey he's still alive!!! Lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Wonder where the hell Gerbil is....

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Naw was in Georgia doing some work but now am back and my aunt and uncle are in town so they will be staying with me.

4. Ok here are my updates! I do believe my last one was on the 1st.

Thursday - Sunday Was up in Georgia doing some work for a few day, was helping rebuild a roof and doing some other general labor. Was fuggin hotter then Florida... I have a crazy framer tan to lol. I got so very very good full body workouts on those days, lots of heavy lifting ect. I also did lots of push up before bed.

Will have final up tonight!

5. Thanks for coming through with this log...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thanks for coming through with this log...
    Welcome! Am glad I got to be a part of purus!

7. I have my updates ready to post am just on my home at the moment so as so as I head back howl I'll post it! I can't wait

8. Time for that final review!

When I first started FSXR I was like I don't know what I have gotten myself into with the stims lol, but with some tweaking with the dose and playing around with foods I found the perfect dose for me. First I started with 1 cap then I went to 2 split one in the morning and 1 late afternoon but that turned out to be to much and I didn't like the split so I did 2 caps after my lunch that way I had 2 solid meals in me, this also made the appetite a lot less harsh. Trust me 2 caps split into 2 will kill appetite! Idk how people run 3 caps, you all are stims whores.

Within the fist week I went down from 175lbs to 170lbs with about 1-1/2% bf, the second week came I was more leaner and sexy, I was also sweating buckets and believe me FSXR will make you want to workout naked hehe. the third week came and am know back up to the 175lbs but alot more fuller and defined, no change in bf, but the 5lbs I re-added was alot leaner, FSXR had my veins running wild and full, I look like a walking erection! The 4th and final week was a blast and now am sitting at 182-183lbs of furry lean as shizz! The sweats during the last week of this was of the charts and I mean every movement I would sweat, I just wanted to walk around naked all day long haa.

FSXR has my seal of approval! This is not the biggest or baddest update, but to the point. Hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did.

If there any questions I can answer please let me know!

9. Thx Marc.

10. Glad u liked it! Can't wait to get more
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 131
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 05:58 PM
  2. How Much Fat A Day
    By nobel252 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 01:05 PM