Hanging power cleans
    Bench

Lots if food and looking sexy
    Killing it dude!! Almost done with this beast cut
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

2. Day 26! omg I don't want this to end..... :/ </3

My veins are sick and full. esp when I work out. Biceps are looking full and are rock hard, people are telling me I got bigger and that's a big motivation for me along with you guys <3

I only did heavy incline & decline dunbells and bis.

incline db. 65lbs 2x15 each side then 2x8 and did the same for decline.

Bis I took howwedo107 advice and did 2 warm up sets of 20 reps with the bench bar then I went heavy for 2 set one for 8 reps then next was 4 reps my bis were dead lol.

Its so hot outside its not even funny and with FSXR running in my veins your bound to sweat through everything.!!
    •   

3. Awesome bro glad you killed those bis!!!!! You think your pumped and full now wait til your on cycle haha your going to never want that to end! Awesome log man glad I followed!
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Awesome bro glad you killed those bis!!!!! You think your pumped and full now wait til your on cycle haha your going to never want that to end! Awesome log man glad I followed!
    Thanks broskie! Glad to have a amazing person in my log! So when I expect the sample

5. Sup Marc?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Sup Marc?
    Sup!!! Where you been?

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

Sup!!! Where you been?
    Vacation.
    How are things going?

Ready to run the cycle soon?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Vacation.
    How are things going?

Ready to run the cycle soon?
    Things going awesome, full of energy and yes am read to run!

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

Things going awesome, full of energy and yes am read to run!
    Good deal.

10. I'll have a update later on tonight, been crazy busy.

11. Sorry for the delay.

Posting this from my phone.

Friday I was selling chocolate at publix to help my church with a fundraiser and boy it was hot as balls, now haa I was flirting with all the girls that were coming so I sold lots of the chocolate

Saturday I did more selling again this time all day just to fishing the last couple of boxes. I was drained out of energy by the end of the day I was completely exhausted and wiped.

Well fast forward to today. I just relaxed and got some got sleep and rehydrated. Tomorrow I will kill my workouts since it will be my last week on FSXR.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Sorry for the delay.

Posting this from my phone.

Friday I was selling chocolate at publix to help my church with a fundraiser and boy it was hot as balls, now haa I was flirting with all the girls that were coming so I sold lots of the chocolate

Saturday I did more selling again this time all day just to fishing the last couple of boxes. I was drained out of energy by the end of the day I was completely exhausted and wiped.

Well fast forward to today. I just relaxed and got some got sleep and rehydrated. Tomorrow I will kill my workouts since it will be my last week on FSXR.
    Sell them chocolates bro!!! Lol you didn't like go door to door like a girl scout I hope...bc honestly if some creeper came to my house pulling a red wagon with delectable chocolate bars of goodness in them I'd be a tad freaked out btw go kill that workout!!!
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Sell them chocolates bro!!! Lol you didn't like go door to door like a girl scout I hope...bc honestly if some creeper came to my house pulling a red wagon with delectable chocolate bars of goodness in them I'd be a tad freaked out btw go kill that workout!!!
    This^^^ lol id have to T off on you Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Haa naw no door to door, just selling in front of publix am telling you there so many sexy and cute females that come or work at publix it's awesome! O I will be ready to kill it am sitting at 180 baby!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

This^^^ lol id have to T off on you Lmao
    I have special SD and MM flavor bars for you!

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

I have special SD and MM flavor bars for you!
    I'll take em!!! 4 cases plz
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I'll take em!!! 4 cases plz
    He'll ya you be stacked even more, bicth be pulling out those MM bars in the gym you'll had a whole swarm o people wanting!

18. FSXR got my veins all sexy looking, sweating buckets, energy all good.

Bench 145 1x20 warmup 185 2x15
    Curls. 45lb bar 2x15 warmup then 2x8 heavy sets
    95lvs over head press 2xfail
    Cardio
    Little ab work

19. So true......

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    So true......
    Lololol nice bro
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

21. Update for today!

Today I have a brand new PR for a mile run! Hard work finally pays off. 5:25 for a mile. Not sure us that is a good time or not?, but my goal is atleast 5:05 - 5:15 a min mile. So for now am pretty happy.

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Update for today!

Today I have a brand new PR for a mile run! Hard work finally pays off. 5:25 for a mile. Not sure us that is a good time or not?, but my goal is atleast 5:05 - 5:15 a min mile. So for now am pretty happy.
    Patrolman test is half a mile in under 5 minutes.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Patrolman test is half a mile in under 5 minutes.
    For us it's 1.5 miles on 11 min
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

24. In the Army my fastest 2 mile was 11:30 X-D I can still prob do a 6... So ya that's good
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    For us it's 1.5 miles on 11 min
    Ight

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    In the Army my fastest 2 mile was 11:30 X-D I can still prob do a 6... So ya that's good
    Thanks my brothers! If I even get in the 4mins mark I think I should sign up for track lol, but I think I would die lol

26. Update for today.

Went and moved my yard today all of it and it's just so hot well more of a heat in Florida, it just sucks I think I dropped like 8 pounds from being out side.

After l was done with my yard work etc and took time to refuel and liquid up and relax.

Planning on killing it tomorrow.

Other note FSXR has exceed my exceptions and made getting to my goals a lot easier, stuff still has me sweating, leaning as I said before has hits it peak, veins are sexy, pumps and nice!

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Update for today.

Went and moved my yard today all of it and it's just so hot well more of a heat in Florida, it just sucks I think I dropped like 8 pounds from being out side.

After l was done with my yard work etc and took time to refuel and liquid up and relax.

Planning on killing it tomorrow.

Other note FSXR has exceed my exceptions and made getting to my goals a lot easier, stuff still has me sweating, leaning as I said before has hits it peak, veins are sexy, pumps and nice!
    god why would you have to move your entire yard
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

28. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro

god why would you have to move your entire yard
    Hmmm because I own a house and no one will do it or me lol

29. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

Hmmm because I own a house and no one will do it or me lol
    Some1 will, just have pay em.

30. Will be updating my days and will be posting my finial review either today or tomorrow. It's been a awesome run! Thanks purus!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 131
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 06:58 PM
  2. How Much Fat A Day
    By nobel252 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 02:05 PM
  3. How much slin can i use a day
    By pasamoto in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 01:22 PM