MrMarc ~How Much Fat can Fat Smack XR Smack? Lots! ~Purus Sponsored!~

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. 7/8/12 Day 10

    Took today off

    Noting much to report since it still the same with fat smack, stuff crazy potent.


  2. Have you been keeping track of weight or bodyfat loss?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Have you been keeping track of weight or bodyfat loss?
    Just weight down 5lbs from 175lbs so am sitting at 170lbs solid, The rest am just going by the mirror.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Just weight down 5lbs from 175lbs so am sitting at 170lbs solid, The rest am just going by the mirror.
    Doesn't sound too bad at all so far!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Doesn't sound too bad at all so far!
    Nope not at all! Fat Smack XR is going good.

  6. 7/9/12 day 11

    Had a small but great workout today, I was pumped up and had good veins running everywhere!

    Bench: 145lbs 2 set to fail. 185lbs 2 set to fail. 225lbs 1 set to fail. 285lbs 1x6

    Dunbells curls. 35lbs few sets to fail

    Back-row with dunbels. 45lbs 3set to fail each side.

    Other notes. I swear I just got leaner. Chest look more fuller with some depth, upper chest is coming along to. outer Abs outline seem to be coming in, hardly doing any cardio at all so for the outside abs outline to come in is a big +. These sweats are fuggin crazy still.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    7/9/12 day 11

    Had a small but great workout today, I was pumped up and had good veins running everywhere!

    Bench: 145lbs 2 set to fail. 185lbs 2 set to fail. 225lbs 1 set to fail. 285lbs 1x6

    Dunbells curls. 35lbs few sets to fail

    Back-row with dunbels. 45lbs 3set to fail each side.

    Other notes. I swear I just got leaner. Chest look more fuller with some depth, upper chest is coming along to. outer Abs outline seem to be coming in, hardly doing any cardio at all so for the outside abs outline to come in is a big +. These sweats are fuggin crazy still.
    I have not had much increased sweating with FS so far but that may be due to the fact that I dose about 12 hours from my workout. Great to hear you are doing well with it too, though.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    I have not had much increased sweating with FS so far but that may be due to the fact that I dose about 12 hours from my workout. Great to hear you are doing well with it too, though.
    Thank you! Try getting a dose in like an hour before your workout you will love it even more!

  9. I will do this more on weekends, my issue is that I workout at 8:30 PM and am in bed by 11, so I don't like to get too hyped up with a long term dose. I am gonna go back to dosing my amino energy which has a somewhat similar profile before my workout again.

  10. Day 12

    Took today off and wast just eating up a storm! Cotton mouth can be a pain in the azz sometime. My biceps seem to be taking more shape, I do seem to be getting leaner or more dryer. Am still at 170lbs and holding strong.

    Other notes I scored a awesome deal on a sealed tub of AI cycle support + half a bottle of inhibit-e for $20. I love the supplement auction section, now I just got to wait for my package to come in!

    Edit: I also won a tub of usplabs test powered
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Day 12

    Took today off and wast just eating up a storm! Cotton mouth can be a pain in the azz sometime. My biceps seem to be taking more shape, I do seem to be getting leaner or more dryer. Am still at 170lbs and holding strong.

    Other notes I scored a awesome deal on a sealed tub of AI cycle support + half a bottle of inhibit-e for $20. I love the supplement auction section, now I just got to wait for my package to come in!
    Nice deal dude damn!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  12. Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Day 12

    Took today off and wast just eating up a storm! Cotton mouth can be a pain in the azz sometime. My biceps seem to be taking more shape, I do seem to be getting leaner or more dryer. Am still at 170lbs and holding strong.

    Other notes I scored a awesome deal on a sealed tub of AI cycle support + half a bottle of inhibit-e for $20. I love the supplement auction section, now I just got to wait for my package to come in!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Nice deal dude damn!!!
    I know right! My PCT is going to be badazz! I also won a tub of usplabs test powered. I don't know what am more happy for my upcoming cycle or PCT haaaa.

    Only thing I feel bad about is I accidentally sent the money as a echeck.... dam you paypal.

  14. I have a strange feeling you are going to be big, on cycle. In a good way

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    I know right! My PCT is going to be badazz! I also won a tub of usplabs test powered. I don't know what am more happy for my upcoming cycle or PCT haaaa.

    Only thing I feel bad about is I accidentally sent the money as a echeck.... dam you paypal.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I have a strange feeling you are going to be big, on cycle. In a good way
    Thank you for the kind words! How big we talking? haaa

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Thank you for the kind words! How big we talking? haaa
    Good diet and work hard and much bigger then me bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  17. I could see a lean 185 in your future pretty easily.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Thank you for the kind words! How big we talking? haaa
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Good diet and work hard and much bigger then me bro
    Am not bigger then you! You bigger then me.You got them big sexy biceps I envy

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Am not bigger then you! You bigger then me.You got them big sexy biceps I envy
    You will be bigger then me bro after your cycle
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  20. When I start poping superdrol like skittles I will be bigger then both of you!!!!!!!! MUAWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    You will be bigger then me bro after your cycle
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    When I start poping superdrol like skittles I will be bigger then both of you!!!!!!!! MUAWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
    That's what I have hehehehee + mass drops + 4-AD bring it!

  22. Day 11.

    Had a short and sweet session, I just wanted to focus on just biceps today. Did a little bench to get some pumps then went straight to bis.

    dunbells 45lbs 4x15 65lbs 2x5
    Ez curl bar 35lbs 3xfail
    precher curls 55lbs 1x fail

    Then one last quick bench for more pumps in the chest.

    We got some nasty weather down here, crazy thunderstorms in the evening time and it so humid outside as soon as you open your door to go out you start to choke.

    Fat Smack. Still got me burning up nice and warm If I lived were it snow I would be walking around outside naked because of this! Other then that is the same old things.

  23. What cha getting out of FS XR Marc?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    What cha getting out of FS XR Marc?
    Am mobile right now but am getting increased body temp, sweat seem to level out, still crazy sweats tho, leaning out seem to also even out, got vein running nice and full down my arm, some pumps, appetite still kinda strong as in not hungry but the way I does it makes it pretty because by the time I come off its dinner time and am hungry like animal!

    Will post update from yesterday and today later on today

  25. Day 12 Yesterday.

    Was out planing my business stuff and getting things done at that time so no workout. I bump up my does to 2 cap seem to be good, will continue 2 caps for the rest of the run I also ate so much shiz I felt bloated and sick haa but fast smack seem to burn most of that feeling away.

    Other then that here what I also said from yesterday. Am getting increased body temp, sweat seem to level out, still crazy sweats tho, leaning out seem to also even out, got vein running nice and full down my arm, some pumps, appetite still kinda strong as in not hungry but the way I does it makes it pretty because by the time I come off its dinner time and am hungry like animal!

  26. Day 13 Today.

    No workout today more planing business things and getting things done, took 2 does again after lunch, I felt like a bundle energy. It a challenge trying to moving around because stuff makes you sweat haa.

    Normal workout will resume tomorrow.

  27. Awesome job spidey!!!! Killing that fat so far
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  28. Doing well I see. Keep it up and you will be shredded.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Doing well I see. Keep it up and you will be shredded.
    Heehe, am up 2lbs to. looking dry to, I'll try and get more pics

  30. Keep up the work Marc!
    PES R&D
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 131
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 06:58 PM
  2. How Much Fat A Day
    By nobel252 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 02:05 PM
  3. How much slin can i use a day
    By pasamoto in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 01:22 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:58 AM
  5. Excess Good Fats and How much is too much per meal
    By bbbeast in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Log in
Log in