MrMarc ~How Much Fat can Fat Smack XR Smack? Lots! ~Purus Sponsored!~

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Just want to say Thank you to AaronJP1 & Purus Labs for this chance to log there product Fat Smack XR; Time to Smack that Fat with the XR!

Here is a beautiful bottle with great detail!

The sexy, but simple ingredient profile list :)

Well well well, It that time for a round 2 recomp, last recomp or journey you may call it with my Iforce log was very successful and I plan on keeping it that way with this log!! My main goal is to make PURUS LAPS proud with this log and I have some sick FAT SMACK SMACKING TODO XR STYLE.

Workout this time around going to be GVT on Monday & Friday. Two compound lifts day Tuesday & Thursdays. Others days off.

Calorie intake 2000 cals GVT days, 2500 cal on compound day, off days 3000cals to refuel if needed. :)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I love watching the smacking. In.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Enjoy it and smack the fat....

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
6/27/12 yesterday.

Well I got my package yesterday, huge a$$ box for one product lol anyways I was like a kid in the candy store I could't resist trying one cap about 6pm. I took the cap on a empty stomach waited about 15min before I ate a small solid meal, to my surprise I didn't have a burning in my stomach like other people have had. Now fast forwarding in to about in hour & 1/2 in I felt relaxed and good, but body tempt was a nice hard hitter love the warm feeling it does have it spikes up and down, but for the most part its steady. :) About another hour in appetite did take a hit on me was kinda rough trying to eat a meal. just was not hungry, more into the middle of the run cotton mouth started and last a little bit till the end, I drank lots of water ever hour & was not going away. Well now am about 6-7 hours in and I kinda felt like I was stimmed a little bit if I had to rate on a scale of 1-10 i'd say about a 3 anyways I was wrong like this stuff was a clean run off like the felling just disappeared no crash or anything.

6/28/12 Day 1 official.

I woke up a about 8am took 1 cap of FS XR empty stomach waited 15min like last time then had a yogurt & a glass of Glycomyx with milk + banana about 2 hours in I tired eating a bowl of rice and homemade chille and was rough again with the appetite so I hate half of it and then went back again a hour after to finish it. Cotton mouth kicked in again and is annoying lol I had more then enough water today seems like it don't help haaa well time for the workout.

bench: 205lbs 5x5 185lbs 5x14 145lbs 6x12 155lbs 3x15

curling bar 65lbs 5x12

Am just waiting for Monday to come before I start my official workout during the workout I was sipping on some iforce compete stuff amazing no need to say anymore :) it legit! Ok so after workout I ate some more food which was still kinda hard to get down, but know am feeling a little stimed again, no crash yet still pretty clean coming off. Body temp has gotten alot better! My favorite thing so far! Only thing siting on a small small headache.

My actual thoughts so far is 1 cap of more then enough for me since I don't use stims, which leave me to say I think 1 cap every other day would be best for me providing if AaronJP1 allows me to dose it like that? Am not trying to waste anyone time here but am trying to listing to my body. Maybe 1 cap every other day for the first 2 weeks the the last two maybe try 2 caps every other day? What you think AaronJP1? I would still log in here everyday tho that's for sure.

Anyways so far I do love the FS XR.​

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah 1 cap does me good as well. You can also try dosing right before you eat (don't wait 15 min) or right after you eat.

You can dose the product how you want, I think 1 cap everyday would be beneficial but listen to your body and do what you think is best. Remember 1 cap every other day will have you logging for a long time. ;)
Either way post up what your doing each day and how many caps you are taking if any.
-Thx

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Yeah 1 cap does me good as well. You can also try dosing right before you eat (don't wait 15 min) or right after you eat.

You can dose the product how you want, I think 1 cap everyday would be beneficial but listen to your body and do what you think is best. Remember 1 cap every other day will have you logging for a long time. ;)
Either way post up what your doing each day and how many caps you are taking if any.
-Thx
Ok, I think it was just the time of day to that played a role to. I will eat first in the morning a big breakfast, then I'll take after 1 eat. 1 cap sure packs a punch. I'll just stick with what you said and ride it out safely haa, but we will see.! Am ready for my package from AMS so I could start that mass drop & stuff I won or I might save it & do dmz + stano only in august time. So Purus going to get me more sexy until that time comes hehe.

You know I'll be posting up everyday in this Bic*h!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, I think it was just the time of day to that played a role to. I will eat first in the morning a big breakfast, then I'll take after 1 eat. 1 cap sure packs a punch. I'll just stick with what you said and ride it out safely haa, but we will see.! Am ready for my package from AMS so I could start that mass drop & stuff I won or I might save it & do dmz + stano only in august time. So Purus going to get me more sexy until that time comes hehe.

You know I'll be posting up everyday in this Bic*h!
:thumbsup:

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
6/29/12 Day 2.

Today I dosed after a big breakfast did a slight improvement overall with feeling. Body temp is getting better for sure! I am going to does after lunch I think having 2 solid meals in me will be the best :) Am going to turn this into a lean bulk instead of a recomp going to need that head start for august haa me & airborne & Valdez going to have a little competition, so a small head start will be good!!!

Workout. GVT.

squats 115lbs 10x10
cable back rows 115lbs 10x10
dunbells inlinces bench 65lbs 10x10 each side.

cardio after 1.2mile jog.

Time go kill some food!!​

Here current a pic, for those of you who saw the pic I post on in my iforce log will see the some change, put on some upper chest mass lean up more. Mirror shots still don't serve any justices lol

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Little side note.

Well I was doing paper working going through my bank stuff etc, next thing you know doorbell rings, am in gym shorts & shirtless so I go answer the door, there some girl is at the front door with like a clipboard and a congress pamphlet thing. I was like how can I help you see was trying here best to explain things, but just couldn't keep here eyes off of me since am shirtless, she was smiling a little bit to, I thought it was so funny. Bad part mofo is jailbait just so sexy dammmm it lol.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
6/30/12 day 3

Wow I love this dosing seems to be just want I need, felt good no more stim felling, trying to eat seems to be just a little bit easier. I love that feeling that I can actual eat some pizza and other junk foods and can keep the fat off! Body temp is dangerous if I move around to much I start to sweat lol, love it! workout toady.

ncline bench 155lbs 5x15
bench 155lbs 5x15

Wide grip pull ups 1x5 1x15

Cable back rows 150lbs till fail

Deadlifts 155lbs 10x15 225lbs 3x15

Putting on some nice small lean size, fat keeping off for know, will start cardio on Monday just to make sure I make noting but lean mass gains.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
6/30/12 day 3

Wow I love this dosing seems to be just want I need, felt good no more stim felling, trying to eat seems to be just a little bit easier. I love that feeling that I can actual eat some pizza and other junk foods and can keep the fat off! Body temp is dangerous if I move around to much I start to sweat lol, love it! workout toady.

ncline bench 155lbs 5x15
bench 155lbs 5x15

Wide grip pull ups 1x5 1x15

Cable back rows 150lbs till fail

Deadlifts 155lbs 10x15 225lbs 3x15

Putting on some nice small lean size, fat keeping off for know, will start cardio on Monday just to make sure I make noting but lean mass gains.
Pizza is always good. What kind?
How many pills are you taking per day again?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Pizza is always good. What kind?
How many pills are you taking per day again?
Still one pill lol, just this time after my lunch. Feel better when I have two full meals in me.

Pizza form Dominos, cheese & onions.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still one pill lol, just this time after my lunch. Feel better when I have two full meals in me.

Pizza form Dominos, cheese & onions.
Right, I like it after food.
Pizza with no meat?! :boggled:

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
What exactly are you logging right now? Left and right I'm seeing logs by you lol. You'll enjoy fat smack it works well. I got some I just have really began to hate stimulants lately

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
What exactly are you logging right now? Left and right I'm seeing logs by you lol. You'll enjoy fat smack it works well. I got some I just have really began to hate stimulants lately
Am logging the FS XR!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im enjoying my fsxr.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I did have a small rough patch, but it solved now and enjoying it to, very good product.!
ive noticed with 1 cap peanut butter was fine to calm the burning, with 2 i need a more caloric meal...

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
ive noticed with 1 cap peanut butter was fine to calm the burning, with 2 i need a more caloric meal...
I didn't have no burning at all, just felt a little stimed out so I solved it by taking it noon after my meal, 2 full meals help me out alot.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
7/1/12 Day 4.

Off day today, was eating like a mad man for breakfast & lunch them again about 3 hours after dinner is when the appetite wears of & picks ups, so that when I eat again.

Cardio will start tomorrow + abs, got to get back in this groove!

Other notes. FS XR is the shi*

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
7/1/12 Day 4.

Off day today, was eating like a mad man for breakfast & lunch them again about 3 hours after dinner is when the appetite wears of & picks ups, so that when I eat again.

Cardio will start tomorrow + abs, got to get back in this groove!

Other notes. FS XR is the shi*
:thumbsup:

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Now that I am back from vacation, I am definitely subbing in on this, cannot wait to see how my experience differs.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Update will come about 2:30ish am :)

Edit: 7/2/12 Day 5.

Fat smack xr got me sweating buckets when I workout, and in Florida with this crazy heat felling like I drop 5lbs haa. Still doing good with it, cotton mouth can be a pain in the ass sometimes lol. Body temp is like bada$$!

Loving this workout plan I put together, putting on some small lean mass nothing crazy, while leaning out a little bit.

Workout was lots of high vloume, lower reps 5x15, with good heavy sets in-between like 6x5 or 3x5 depending how heavy, I seem to respond really well with this. Will get pic up around the end of second week to compare to the previous pic I posted.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I smell burning adepose

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Little bit at a time. hehe

Also you have any extra SD laying around for buying for my plans in august :)?
I actually might :)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I jumped right into 3 caps and wow my tummy is burning :dance:

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I think it was because it was fasted for the first 2 caps so it was just the pepper extract getting to me.

I don't have any type of burning ;) lucky me I guess.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I think it was because it was fasted for the first 2 caps so it was just the pepper extract getting to me.
2 caps fasted your nuts! When I first did 1 cap it was fasted kinda for the first 15 min then I ate, then I did the same thing again the next day without any burning still, but know am doing it after my luck meal works better for me that way!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
7/3/12 DAY 5

Fat Smack XR got me felling like a walking bundle of energy & a furnace. I still have been doing 1 cap a day, so I will try 2 tomorrow to test the waters.

Workout was just carzy shizz when it came to reps. I was all over the place.

Bench- 185lbs 5x12 225lbs 2x10 145 3xFail
Incline bench- 185lbs 1x12

10lbs plates and did some flys with them.

Dunbells curls- 55lbs 2x15 each arm.

I was felling ape shizz with the energy, sweating like a sponges being squeezed!

did some light cardio.

Loving the increase calicoes, also need to really step up and do more cardio like I did in my last long, but with fat smack xr and the energy + mood it give me am going to kill it come next week.​

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 cap is legit. I know the feeling trust me.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
7/4/12 day6

Off day, going back to 1 cap a day, 2 caps it to legit for me lol. :)
Eating like a mofo today.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
7/5/12 day 7 full week in :)

Weight my self and am down 5lbs so am sitting at 170lbs solid but I added lean mass! So it's all good.

Fat smack xr takes sweating to a whole new level I must as well workout naked at this point!

Workout: lots of dunbell curls 35lbs 5xfail standing dunbell press 55lbs 5xfail bent over rows 95lbs 5xfail and one set of overhead press 95lbs 1x20

Other notes. Feeling relaxed and I sleep really good at night! Mood a + to, but that body temp am in love with it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It heats ya up that's 4 sure.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/5/12 day 7 full week in :)

Weight my self and am down 5lbs so am sitting at 170lbs solid but I added lean mass! So it's all good.

Fat smack xr takes sweating to a whole new level I must as well workout naked at this point!

Workout: lots of dunbell curls 35lbs 5xfail standing dunbell press 55lbs 5xfail bent over rows 95lbs 5xfail and one set of overhead press 95lbs 1x20

Other notes. Feeling relaxed and I sleep really good at night! Mood a + to, but that body temp am in love with it!
Lol naked workouts

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah naked workouts.... Better then my plan for today. I worked out in sweat pants and that was a mistake with the added heat.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Yeah naked workouts.... Better then my plan for today. I worked out in sweat pants and that was a mistake with the added heat.
I kinda wanna try sweat pants & a hoody for cardio, buy am afraid with the Florida heat + FSXR I'll pass out.!