AE and Purus team up on the whole line (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. thanks man....sad to see it end
    Mr. Supps Board Rep


  2. Any weight increase or decrease?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Been up as high as 210 and as low as 207. It really has been diet dependent.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    Been up as high as 210 and as low as 207. It really has been diet dependent.
    I feel u. I'm up 4 but I eat like crazy. No visible fat gain. I'm at 254 right now
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. I'll check ya out final review time.
    More scoops of MM left?
    I'm sure you have a good deal of FS XR left & Recycle should be about empty as well....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  6. Thanks for the great log AE.
    Wouldn't expect any less from you though!!

    I am really liking the love Purus is getting lately. I love my company personally and talk it up whenever I get the chance.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Thanks for the great log AE.
    Wouldn't expect any less from you though!!

    I am really liking the love Purus is getting lately. I love my company personally and talk it up whenever I get the chance.
    I agree! Purus is king
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Thanks for the great log AE.
    Wouldn't expect any less from you though!!

    I am really liking the love Purus is getting lately. I love my company personally and talk it up whenever I get the chance.
    Agreed. So many people inspired by these great logs.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Agreed. So many people inspired by these great logs.
    I would hope so! Purus deserves it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. AE, you put a lot of time and detail into your log. I really appreciate it and value your feedback. Honored of your hard work I'd like for you to chose 2 additional Purus products on the house to continue for a great detailed log.... Ball is in your court.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    AE, you put a lot of time and detail into your log. I really appreciate it and value your feedback. Honored of your hard work I'd like for you to chose 2 additional Purus products on the house to continue for a great detailed log.... Ball is in your court.
    Wow.....thank you. I was actually signing in to apologize for no update today. I actually just got home from work since 6am. It was graduation day.

    That offer is quite generous.

    I will go with recycle and slin shot.

    Let me know of you need my addy Again and I will be happy to forward it. I will type in today's leg day after m chest day tomorrow morning. I am going to force myself to get up early.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14

    Wow.....thank you. I was actually signing in to apologize for no update today. I actually just got home from work since 6am. It was graduation day.

    That offer is quite generous.

    I will go with recycle and slin shot.

    Let me know of you need my addy Again and I will be happy to forward it. I will type in today's leg day after m chest day tomorrow morning. I am going to force myself to get up early.
    Yup send me your addy and what u would like to continue logging....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Great idea to really reward people who take time to do good quality logs.
    It may seem somewhat trivial but personally it means a lot when y'all do a good job.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  14. Finally back what a crazy couple of days. Graduation last night and final day with my faculty today. Nice quiet day by myself tomorrow.

    HEre was yesterday and today

    Legs:
    Back squats
    12 sets true below parallel with 225

    Box squats at 16" 10 sets stayed at 225 different stance and foot width

    Thursday
    Incline bp (8 sets) 3 sets @ 225lbs 8-12 reps
    Incline flys (5 sets) 70lbs sets of 8
    Incline db BP (5 sets) 70lbs

    Awesome workout and considering how late I was up, I was surprised with my energy. It was my last MM workout

    I have a little bit left of fat smack XR, and 1 day left of organ shield.

    Aaron, pm is incoming, and thank you again to purus. You guys have truly gone above and beyond with this, and I am honored to continue the log
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    Finally back what a crazy couple of days. Graduation last night and final day with my faculty today. Nice quiet day by myself tomorrow.

    HEre was yesterday and today

    Legs:
    Back squats
    12 sets true below parallel with 225

    Box squats at 16" 10 sets stayed at 225 different stance and foot width

    Thursday
    Incline bp (8 sets) 3 sets @ 225lbs 8-12 reps
    Incline flys (5 sets) 70lbs sets of 8
    Incline db BP (5 sets) 70lbs

    Awesome workout and considering how late I was up, I was surprised with my energy. It was my last MM workout

    I have a little bit left of fat smack XR, and 1 day left of organ shield.

    Aaron, pm is incoming, and thank you again to purus. You guys have truly gone above and beyond with this, and I am honored to continue the log
    I agree! Def the best
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    Finally back what a crazy couple of days. Graduation last night and final day with my faculty today. Nice quiet day by myself tomorrow.

    HEre was yesterday and today

    Legs:
    Back squats
    12 sets true below parallel with 225

    Box squats at 16" 10 sets stayed at 225 different stance and foot width

    Thursday
    Incline bp (8 sets) 3 sets @ 225lbs 8-12 reps
    Incline flys (5 sets) 70lbs sets of 8
    Incline db BP (5 sets) 70lbs

    Awesome workout and considering how late I was up, I was surprised with my energy. It was my last MM workout

    I have a little bit left of fat smack XR, and 1 day left of organ shield.

    Aaron, pm is incoming, and thank you again to purus. You guys have truly gone above and beyond with this, and I am honored to continue the log

    Thanks! That's what I like to hear! Happy to help you reach goals!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. purus definitely goes above and beyond. I am truly staggered by their generosity and will do my best with the next step of the log
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    purus definitely goes above and beyond. I am truly staggered by their generosity and will do my best with the next step of the log
    You are the man for it AE. Great log. Purus peaks my interest a bit more everyday !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    purus definitely goes above and beyond. I am truly staggered by their generosity and will do my best with the next step of the log
    Good deal man. Glad you're enjoying the products.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Had a nice little shoulder workout this am, and will have a short day at work, so might do a little extra this afternoon too

    30 minutes treadmill warmup

    Seated press 3 sets at 205lbs 2 sets 3 reps 1 set 2 reps
    BB Shrugs sets @ 405lbs 8 reps per
    Arnold presses 5 sets @ 75 lbs

    Thinking about hitting a little more cardio when I get home this afternoon
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  21. morning cardio is in legs and back coming later today

    gotta say...there is a reason I went with extra dpol/recycle. LIBIDO

    it has been a lot of fun the past few weeks
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    morning cardio is in legs and back coming later today

    gotta say...there is a reason I went with extra dpol/recycle. LIBIDO

    it has been a lot of fun the past few weeks
    Haha I agree man! ****s like Viagra. But be having the wifes approval on Purus is a must. I'm able to order whenever now ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Haha I agree man! ****s like Viagra. But be having the wifes approval on Purus is a must. I'm able to order whenever now ;-)
    I am with you....wife has been happy with me and Purus
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  24. It's like honey I need New supps! She's all well we don't have the money for that! But its Purus Dpol! She's all well get 3 bottles!!! And get them on rush order!!! NOW! lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 491
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 07:35 PM
  2. Purus D-Pol PCT log (semi-sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 08:22 PM
  3. CBR's ride with Purus Labs D-pol (Sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. MARINADE my meat with PURUS (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 09:04 AM
  5. MrJ gets RECYCLEd with Purus Labs(sponsored)
    By Mrjustin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:16 AM
Log in
Log in