AE and Purus team up on the whole line (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. thanks airborn, good to have you on board

    Since Monday is my off day, just did my typical fasted cardio, back and bis tomorrow


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    thanks airborn, good to have you on board

    Since Monday is my off day, just did my typical fasted cardio, back and bis tomorrow
    Of course bro! Love this stuff
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Solid mid review..looks like things just keep getting better

    RECOVERBRO



  4. had a nice go with back and bis this am as I changed the order I worked my back

    normal treadmill warmup

    Back:
    BB rows (6 sets) 1 set @ 225lbs for 5 reps
    Rack pulls (6 sets) 495 for 2
    Good mornings (5 sets) 5X5 205
    Wide chins (5 sets) 8 per

    Bi's:
    Hammer curls (5 sets) 60lbs sets at 8

    Time was running out, so called it here. Had real nice strength. The one thing I have noticed more than anything out of thi run is that the pump has been quite impressive and last for a while after workout.

    Back for legs tomorrow.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    had a nice go with back and bis this am as I changed the order I worked my back

    normal treadmill warmup

    Back:
    BB rows (6 sets) 1 set @ 225lbs for 5 reps
    Rack pulls (6 sets) 495 for 2
    Good mornings (5 sets) 5X5 205
    Wide chins (5 sets) 8 per

    Bi's:
    Hammer curls (5 sets) 60lbs sets at 8

    Time was running out, so called it here. Had real nice strength. The one thing I have noticed more than anything out of thi run is that the pump has been quite impressive and last for a while after workout.

    Back for legs tomorrow.
    Lookin good brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Thanks man. Enjoying the run. Sad to see my SS almost done though.

  7. I wish it was never ending lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Overslept a little, but was able to get in 40 minutes on treadmill for a warmup. Oddly, even after that, my hips were a little old man creaky

    Box squats @ 12" stayed at 225 5X5
    Front squats (5 sets) sets @ 185

    Standing calf raises for each squat set
    1-leg box calf raises 5 sets body weight for 15 per

    I will update later with a little depth, but today is a sad day, as my SS bottle empties.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    Overslept a little, but was able to get in 40 minutes on treadmill for a warmup. Oddly, even after that, my hips were a little old man creaky

    Box squats @ 12" stayed at 225 5X5
    Front squats (5 sets) sets @ 185

    Standing calf raises for each squat set
    1-leg box calf raises 5 sets body weight for 15 per

    I will update later with a little depth, but today is a sad day, as my SS bottle empties.
    Oh no. SS is all gone, I don't know of that feeling yet.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Damn you Aaron

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    Damn you Aaron
    Put up an idea in the elite logger promo Purus thread. Take a look.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Hit some upper chest and tris today

    Incline BP 5X5 245
    Incline flys/ press superset 70lbs sets of 8
    Suspended push ups off of blast straps 4 sets of 8

    French press (5 sets) if the cambered bar is 20lbs 115lbs total sets of 7
    JM Press 5X5 205lbs

    The pump again is very solid, as is the the endurance. Body weight is back down to normal as I am walking at about 207lbs. Hard to believe only about 10-12 days left on this. I have to say, recycle has been a pleasant surprise, more so than DPol, as I truly wonder if DAA is overly effective for me. However, knowing how I respond to supps and the signs of certain supps, the AI properties are very strong in recycle. I will be using that again.

  13. Damn bro kickin ass. I must say recycle does dry me out pretty nicely. Suprise!!! Love that Dpol as well
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. the recycle is a lot stronger than I anticipated. Thats always a good thing, although at my age I get dry and creeky quickly. Sadly I only have a few days left of it

    Had a good shoulder and trap workout today with 40 minutes of treadmill warmup. Also, changed the order I hit exercises to try and shock everything.

    BB Shrugs (6 sets) sets at 405lbs 7-9 reps
    Seated Press (6 sets) 210 an easy 1 sets at 185 4-6 reps
    BTN press (4 sets) sets at 155
    DB Press (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 8

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    the recycle is a lot stronger than I anticipated. Thats always a good thing, although at my age I get dry and creeky quickly. Sadly I only have a few days left of it

    Had a good shoulder and trap workout today with 40 minutes of treadmill warmup. Also, changed the order I hit exercises to try and shock everything.

    BB Shrugs (6 sets) sets at 405lbs 7-9 reps
    Seated Press (6 sets) 210 an easy 1 sets at 185 4-6 reps
    BTN press (4 sets) sets at 155
    DB Press (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 8
    I agree about Recycle. I kinda underestimated it but Purus has proven themselves worthy of always bein on my shelf
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Morning cardio is in...looking at back and legs today. Woke up with a bad stiff neck. Which friggin drives me crazy. Should be ok to go today, will start slower than normal to see how it progresses

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    Morning cardio is in...looking at back and legs today. Woke up with a bad stiff neck. Which friggin drives me crazy. Should be ok to go today, will start slower than normal to see how it progresses
    What do you do for cardio?

    How long? How many times a week?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What do you do for cardio?

    How long? How many times a week?
    7 days a week, usually 35-45 minutes on the treadmill at the highest incline. Typically a rapid walk. The incline is awesome for extra calorie burning, especially in a fasted state.

  19. its amazing what a little ibuprofen can do, so a high for myself in deads.

    Back squat no box below parallel
    12 sets 5-10 reps no higher than 225

    Deads
    470 for a single at 207lbs bodyweight
    BB Rows
    5X5 205lbs
    Meadow Rows
    5X5 2 25's 1 10

    Was really fatigued at this point, but was thrilled with the 470. I didnt do too many sets prior, so I had far more energy. Actually was at 455 on set 4 then right to 470. 500 is just around the corner

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    its amazing what a little ibuprofen can do, so a high for myself in deads.

    Back squat no box below parallel
    12 sets 5-10 reps no higher than 225

    Deads
    470 for a single at 207lbs bodyweight
    BB Rows
    5X5 205lbs
    Meadow Rows
    5X5 2 25's 1 10

    Was really fatigued at this point, but was thrilled with the 470. I didnt do too many sets prior, so I had far more energy. Actually was at 455 on set 4 then right to 470. 500 is just around the corner
    Had a headache?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Had a headache?
    No. slept wrong and it caused a stiff neck.

  22. Nice deads and killer workout bud

    RECOVERBRO



  23. Couldnt get to update yesterday, as we were having a relaxing fathers day. Here is how the day went

    35 minutes treadmill

    Chest:
    Flat bp (7 sets) 2 sets at 315 for 2 & 3 1 set @ 335
    Push press (5 sets) 305lbs easy 1
    Incline BP (6 sets) 2 sets at 225 hit 12 reps

    Tris- did this later in the day
    JM Press (5 sets) 255lbs 4 reps
    CG BP (5 sets) 285lbs 2 reps
    2 arm db ext (5 super sets) 75lbs/55lbs

    This morning
    45 minutes treadmill and typical ab work

    Awesome day overall, strength was solid but not outstanding. Pump is noticeable but not painful and vascularity is also quite prevalent.
    Log is starting to wind down a bit as recycle ends today
    Log will be over by the weekend

  24. altered my back workout a bit, threw in some behind the back shrugs to change a few things.

    Rack pulls 8 sets- 525 for 1 mid shin
    BB Rows 5X8 185lbs
    Wide chins 5 sets 8-10 reps
    Good mornings 5X5 185-205
    BTB BB Shrugs 5 sets @ 365

    By the end, my grip was shot to hell, but I wanted to test out the behind the back shrugs with a back day

    Also, look like the last of organ shield is done friday, and by that point I will have one day of DPol left. Sadly, everything will be done by Saturday, which is when I will post a final review.

  25. Sad day... Hate when that happens. Lookin good bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 491
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 07:35 PM
  2. Purus D-Pol PCT log (semi-sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 08:22 PM
  3. CBR's ride with Purus Labs D-pol (Sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. MARINADE my meat with PURUS (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 09:04 AM
  5. MrJ gets RECYCLEd with Purus Labs(sponsored)
    By Mrjustin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:16 AM
Log in
Log in