A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!)

Page 7 of 11 First ... 256789 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I think you look great in your pics man. Stop sweating getting heavy again. You have a new physique "bottom" that you wont allow yourself to go beyond. Once you work to lose like that when you start gaining too much again you see it and put a stop to it. I have fought the battle of the bulge since I was youn and I have lost several rounds in the fight. However I have maintained a far lower bodyfat for the last 6 years ranging from 17-12% until the beginning of 2009 then between 12-6% most of the time since.

Give yourself the latitude to gain, just keep it in check, If you are still gaining you don't need to increase cals until you begin to stall. Then increase by small amounts at a time like 300-500 per day for a week or two so you see how your body reacts to it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Nice update pictures!!!! Looking lean and Mean!! Also good killer workout brother. I can't wait to see you at 175!!
    Thanks brotha! Means a lot to hear you say that and to have you following along!! And for sure I would KILL to get to that weight!! Imagine me doing a 4-5 plate deadlift!! Talk about Atomic Ant power! hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Your deload should not really be challenging, just enough to get the blood flowing into the muscle, it is not even for the training effect so much as the increased circulation helps recovery.

Seem a lot of people think it is just a lighter higher rep workout but you still push yourself. Not saying you did but if your muscles were burning from lactic acid I would think you reached an intensity beyond what is needed on a deload.
    I think what I was feeling a bit was not really the burn of lactic acid , but really a lot of pump and yeah just a bit of fatigue , but still tried to keep it easy , I'll do it even easier and to get the blood flowing only next time thanks Kleen!

I think you look great in your pics man. Stop sweating getting heavy again. You have a new physique "bottom" that you wont allow yourself to go beyond. Once you work to lose like that when you start gaining too much again you see it and put a stop to it. I have fought the battle of the bulge since I was youn and I have lost several rounds in the fight. However I have maintained a far lower bodyfat for the last 6 years ranging from 17-12% until the beginning of 2009 then between 12-6% most of the time since.

Give yourself the latitude to gain, just keep it in check, If you are still gaining you don't need to increase cals until you begin to stall. Then increase by small amounts at a time like 300-500 per day for a week or two so you see how your body reacts to it.
    Thanks man, I have come to peace with the weight gain and have realized most of it is actually water hahaha I'm sweating bullets too , and I just got smacked by a pro *cough* cooper *cough* that I was taking in way too much creatine mono and no wonder I am bloated hahaha I've been taking 10g daily , I'm gonna get it down to 3-5g grams daily and no more!! xD But the one thing that will not push me out of this bulk is strength , I can't believe the strength I'm getting and that pushes me forward . Kleen brother , you have no idea how much it means to me that you take the time to support me and give me advice like this , thank you very much , I will keep my head strong , and you'll see , by this december it won't be a 2plate DL it will be a 3 plate one! Even if I get a belly hahaha who cares, I have to let myself grow like you say!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Cutting out the excess creatine should definitely help a bit. If you want to accelerate the water loss, you can pop an EC stack or two daily for the next 4-5 days.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Cutting out the excess creatine should definitely help a bit. If you want to accelerate the water loss, you can pop an EC stack or two daily for the next 4-5 days.
    I'll do that for the last week of the bulk for progress pics , I sweat a lot specially on my 7 milers haha xD Thanks for dropping by again buddy :3!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Overhead press deload wave
    45x5
    65x5
    85x5

All
    Standing , didn't go to failure on any and felt good strength in them which means my delts are progressing good

DB seated press

30x15
    30x12 (listening to good advice and I was feeling burn and a little fatigued so I stopped, deload wave after all)
    30x12
    30x12
    30x12

Ok something might be wrong here or my shoulders DID need this deload :S I can usually rep out 20 with 30s or even 55s for 10 reps...maybe the deload WAS necessary after all so I took it easy on the weights :/

Side Raises

15sx20x5

These were pretty light, no burn but good pump on the last set, again kept away from my usual 25s or 30s for deloads sake haha

Barbell curls

30x15
    30x15
    30x15
    30x15
    40x10

Ego got the best of me..needed the last set for a pump hahaha didn't go to failure or did negatives but I just know my body and pumps start at 40lbs+ xD I'm such a child I know haha

Overall good workout and easy day, tomorrow is a rest/cardio day and Friday I load up again on squat day so let's get even bigger now!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff man. Keep it up. Also look into some Creatrona, or something buffered that doesn't create the unwanted side that Mono does. Mono also works your kidneys a bit harder than some of the other creatine sources. Nothing to worry about in the 3-5 gram range but you don't want to be taking 10 a day for an extended period with out a ton of water to keep you flushing. Even then you piss out most of the creatine.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff man. Keep it up. Also look into some Creatrona, or something buffered that doesn't create the unwanted side that Mono does. Mono also works your kidneys a bit harder than some of the other creatine sources. Nothing to worry about in the 3-5 gram range but you don't want to be taking 10 a day for an extended period with out a ton of water to keep you flushing. Even then you piss out most of the creatine.
    Thanks man , and yeah I've heard Buffered creatine works good, though I think the brand I tried was not legit or good enough , I ran KreAlkalin for like 6 weeks and didn't notice anything at all :S! No strength gains , no weight , no water :/!! I could give it another go with the one from Finaflex , actually what will help me decide if I try it is your wife's log bro , if she likes it I'll try it out haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Ok guys , nutrition is still strong today since my muscles need to recover after this mighty Deload I had , and since tomorrow is a cardio day I will need the energy to push me through my Hellish 1 hour battle with my old Frienemy the Stairmaster , haven't seen much of it in the past days since sadly my gym was closed Sat-Mon but have been using it as a warm up lately and my old foe is waiting for me anxiously!

Diet for today:

-Protean Pancakes (Made with Red Velvet Cake Protean from iForce , you gotta try this guys , delicious):
    -1/2 cup cottage cheese + 1 cup egg whites + 1 cup raw oats + 1 scoop Protean RVC , blend it all and then to the pan!
    Had this babies with -2 tbsp natty almond butter!
    and had a plate of:
    -1 cup brown rice
    -1 cup whole wheat pasta

Then Proceeded to my next meal and made myself a Protean Brownie:
    -1/3 cup egg whites
    -1/2 cup almond milk
    -2 scoops Protean

For dinner it will be:
    -2 cups of oats
    -2 cups of almond milk
    -1 scoop Protean

Total Macros: 2,567 kCals 325g cabs 76g fats 176g prot.
    Those lacking 33 cals will probably come from a cup of coconut milk so its kinda like half a cup of it I'll just zip on during dinner !.

Stack Notes: I have noticed strength gains have been good and solid , and since I have been a while on the stack I wanna play around with the dosage a bit , like per say having the 4 caps of glycobol before a huge meal with around 200g of carbs , and maybe upping the dose of the testopro and stoked for some days to 6 caps a day each , 3am and 3pm , to see how it works out , since label says max of 6 caps a day , just to try it out for a while, and since I am going up in weight again I think it could help there. Besides many people whom I have talked to have told me 6 is fine for some days , again merely experimenting and will report symptoms so as we can better know the product and then people can have an honest opinion on how to take it too .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Ok guys , nutrition is still strong today since my muscles need to recover after this mighty Deload I had , and since tomorrow is a cardio day I will need the energy to push me through my Hellish 1 hour battle with my old Frienemy the Stairmaster , haven't seen much of it in the past days since sadly my gym was closed Sat-Mon but have been using it as a warm up lately and my old foe is waiting for me anxiously!

Diet for today:

-Protean Pancakes (Made with Red Velvet Cake Protean from iForce , you gotta try this guys , delicious):
    -1/2 cup cottage cheese + 1 cup egg whites + 1 cup raw oats + 1 scoop Protean RVC , blend it all and then to the pan!
    and had a plate of:
    -1 cup brown rice
    -1 cup whole wheat pasta

-1/3 cup egg whites
    -1/2 cup almond milk
    -2 scoops Protean

For dinner it will be:
    -2 cups of oats
    -2 cups of almond milk
    -1 scoop Protean

Those lacking 33 cals will probably come from a cup of coconut milk so its kinda like half a cup of it I'll just zip on during dinner !.

Stack Notes: I have noticed strength gains have been good and solid , and since I have been a while on the stack I wanna play around with the dosage a bit , like per say having the 4 caps of glycobol before a huge meal with around 200g of carbs , and maybe upping the dose of the testopro and stoked for some days to 6 caps a day each , 3am and 3pm , to see how it works out , since label says max of 6 caps a day , just to try it out for a while, and since I am going up in weight again I think it could help there. Besides many people whom I have talked to have told me 6 is fine for some days , again merely experimenting and will report symptoms so as we can better know the product and then people can have an honest opinion on how to take it too .
    Dam bro those food are mouthwatering bro lol...you really kno how to do things rite...really doing great bro....and btw you're gf or wife will be really lucky....all the food you can cook...she don't have to worry about anything lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Dam bro those food are mouthwatering bro lol...you really kno how to do things rite...really doing great bro....and btw you're gf or wife will be really lucky....all the food you can cook...she don't have to worry about anything lol
    Haha...thanks bro its real nice to hear that.

On the woman side...sadly the woman I loved left me almost 10 months ago...and is never to come back it seems, she is now engaged to someone else , and for the looks of it, she is happy...^^ I have been a happy single-celibate-gym nut for a while now haha and I plan to remain that way for now (as long as this damn libido boost lets me at least xD I swear to god i'm a horny bastard at the gym no a days with this thing haha)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Haha...thanks bro its real nice to hear that.

On the woman side...sadly the woman I loved left me almost 10 months ago...and is never to come back it seems, she is now engaged to someone else , and for the looks of it, she is happy...^^ I have been a happy single-celibate-gym nut for a while now haha and I plan to remain that way for now (as long as this damn libido boost lets me at least xD I swear to god i'm a horny bastard at the gym no a days with this thing haha)
    Hey bro everything happens for a good reason...trust me you'll find ur love soon....there's someone out there for you bro...and you will meet her when the right time come...trust me and she's gonna be one lucky girl....if you have date in future don't take her out...bring her home and feed her you're food...she definitely gonna fall in love lol...I wish you good luck bro and keep killing it!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Hey bro everything happens for a good reason...trust me you'll find ur love soon....there's someone out there for you bro...and you will meet her when the right time come...trust me and she's gonna be one lucky girl....if you have date in future don't take her out...bring her home and feed her you're food...she definitely gonna fall in love lol...I wish you good luck bro and keep killing it!!!
    Thanks for that bro , you really have no Idea how much I appreciate it . Lets just hope she ends up being a gym-nut like us right? haha that way she might like it even more when she gets the macro's better !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for that bro , you really have no Idea how much I appreciate it . Lets just hope she ends up being a gym-nut like us right? haha that way she might like it even more when she gets the macro's better !
    Oh yea hope she's a gym nut..if not you will turn her into a gym freak for sure coz I see how much you love gym and love being fit
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Oh yea hope she's a gym nut..if not you will turn her into a gym freak for sure coz I see how much you love gym and love being fit
    It changed my whole life man , I now live with a high conscience of my own world and self, besides I have far more focus and goals in my life now ! Its a lifestyle change for the better, once people realize that no wonder they never wanna quit :3!!

And on the matter of me turning her into one...I plan on training with them hahahaha xD Future girlfriends I mean , or friends I dont mind if it doesnt get serious I guess haha but I would love for the woman that takes my heart once more to know all this and respect her body and take care of it as needed :3!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    It changed my whole life man , I now live with a high conscience of my own world and self, besides I have far more focus and goals in my life now ! Its a lifestyle change for the better, once people realize that no wonder they never wanna quit :3!!

And on the matter of me turning her into one...I plan on training with them hahahaha xD Future girlfriends I mean , or friends I dont mind if it doesnt get serious I guess haha but I would love for the woman that takes my heart once more to know all this and respect her body and take care of it as needed :3!!
    Thats a good thing!! lol
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Thats a good thing!! lol
    Thanks I think so too!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Solid updates brother! Man you make me so hungry, you just need to come on over to Bama and whip me up some goodies lol.

Diet for today:

and had a plate of:
    -1 cup brown rice
    -1 cup whole wheat pasta

-1/3 cup egg whites
    -1/2 cup almond milk
    -2 scoops Protean

For dinner it will be:
    -2 cups of oats
    -2 cups of almond milk
    -1 scoop Protean

OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Bama as in sweet home Alabama?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Yep lol! Hot as hellllla
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Yep lol! Hot as hellllla
    Damn bro I wanna go to Alabama! Always liked that state haha mobile and all that
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Diet for today:

and had a plate of:
    -1 cup brown rice
    -1 cup whole wheat pasta

-1/3 cup egg whites
    -1/2 cup almond milk
    -2 scoops Protean

For dinner it will be:
    -2 cups of oats
    -2 cups of almond milk
    -1 scoop Protean

Oatmeal and Wheat! NOOOO!.......lol

How do you like eating 3 huge meals a day? I feel its much more satisfying eating 2-3 huge meals a day rather than your typical "5-8 bodybuilder bs meals" a day lol.

That Red Velvet Cake is a pretty good tasting protein shake eh?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Oatmeal and Wheat! NOOOO!.......lol

How do you like eating 3 huge meals a day? I feel its much more satisfying eating 2-3 huge meals a day rather than your typical "5-8 bodybuilder bs meals" a day lol.

That Red Velvet Cake is a pretty good tasting protein shake eh?
    It's delicious!! And also I love the actual science and real big meals better now haha Lean Gains is heaven for me!! ;p

Why not oatmeal and wheat D:!!??
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

It's delicious!! And also I love the actual science and real big meals better now haha Lean Gains is heaven for me!! ;p

Why not oatmeal and wheat D:!!??
    People think you would gain more fat and go "catabolic" with eating huge meals, less frequency, lol its actually the opposite. Well okay, maybe not exatcly the opposite, im getting carried away...uhhh....Grow time!

Taking out all gluten sources in your diet is something I would recommend just for overall health which would then also help your bodybuilding, do you notice any allergic effects when eating oatmeal?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

People think you would gain more fat and go "catabolic" with eating huge meals, less frequency, lol its actually the opposite. Grow time!

Taking out all gluten sources in your diet is something I would recommend just for overall health which would then also help your bodybuilding, do you notice any allergic effects when eating oatmeal?
    Never oO!! I have never had any reactions to gluten at all and I love oatmeal ;(
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good brother!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

keep up the good work

how many weeks are you in on your stack?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good man!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    keep up the good work

how many weeks are you in on your stack?
    I'm down to my last finishing on the 31st of may hehe
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Looking good brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Looking good man!
    Thanks brothas!

Ok quick update before I go to the gym guys:

First off DAMN I had the deepest night sleep ever and I didn't even woke up! Slept like a freaking baby! And woke up feeling fresh and lean as hell , I had woken up to a pool of around 3lbs of sweat!! BW is a bit down but it was water weight retention , damn this 3 caps for each is working atm , just trying it out to see how it is, some of the guys here have reported far stronger results with it...I'll head on to do my cardio and be back for an epic meal , since today I'm only gonna have 1 big meal with around 50-75 grams of complex carbs and the other too might come up to (or close) to 25 , I'll try 2 glycobols for the first meal (30 mins prior) and then 1 glycobol 30 mins prior to the other 2 meals , so I see how it feels like , since none of my other 2 meals might come up to 25g of complex carbs , I might get a better partinioning effect this way.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Ok heading back from mild 400kCal cardio in 30mins , I thought going 700 calls again would be overkill since I tapered calories and I still wanna gain weight , so I'm gonna keep it low on the cardio again so this doesn't turn into a cut lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff man The SWOLE Stack treated me excellently. I have a review and a log up somewhere of the run.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff man The SWOLE Stack treated me excellently. I have a review and a log up somewhere of the run.
    It is treating me so good atm , and also , Tomorrow I start climbing up in weight again , I did my 5/3/1 calculations again and since I managed to pull out 2 reps at 215lbs in squats it puts me at this lifts now:

Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-24 at 11.05.20 AM.png
Views: 38
Size:  58.9 KB

Gotta admit , I'm a bit preocupied about all the added weights in many of the sets , and now I'm not gonna be doing sitting OH press but STANDING all the time , so I involve more of the core and its gonna be PURE 5/3/1 , the 230 DL scares the nuts outta me but If i can do at least 2 reps on that I would have gone up A LOT in strength hehe, BP is up a lot too , lets see how that goes!! I'm confident all this food will help out and with glycobol to the rescue , all will be made into POWER! TestoPRO and Stoked seem to be kicking harder for me , and idk why I'm always leaner around this days of the week haha weird huh?

What are your thoughts bro? Can I make it pass this weight increase?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Kick ass recipe for recovery days guys , IMO its delicious , high in sat , and mono-sat fats which are essential and should never be trimmed down or overlooked!

Take around 8-12 oz. of 90/10 ground beef , Broil it up , add some taste to it , black pepper , cayenne pepper are good since they help speed up metabolism too! Drain it out , pour on a plate (Now if you are smart about it save the juice form the pot and pour it into your brown rice , makes it taste delicious...seriously) As mentioned cook around 1/2 cup to 1 cup of brown rice and put it on a plate , make a bed of brown rice , put meat on top and cover up with 2-3 TBSP of Sesame Tahini , a good fat source generally unknown to people .

It comes out with a spicy and delicious taste!!
    I just had mine with 12oz of 90/10 beef , 1 cup of brown rice , 3 tbsp of tahini. Fast breaking epic meal , paired with 1 slice of country whole wheat bread with 1 tbsp natty almond butter.

Macros: 1,410 kCals 98g of carbs 75g of fat 92g of protein.

Truly a delicious dish.

For those of you who don't know what tahini is check it out haha wiki it fast , delicious and Sesame oil-fats come with MANY health benefits !.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  34. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Haha your log is turning into a cooking show! Love it!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Haha your log is turning into a cooking show! Love it!
    xD we all need recipes bro!! food is the number 1 supplement for bulking/cutting/recomping haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

xD we all need recipes bro!! food is the number 1 supplement for bulking/cutting/recomping haha
    You're amazing bro!!! Wish I live close to you do I can come over everyday and eat your food...I'll buy the grocery and you cook lol..keep up the good work bro and ur food log
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

You're amazing bro!!! Wish I live close to you do I can come over everyday and eat your food...I'll buy the grocery and you cook lol..keep up the good work bro and ur food log
    Thanks brotha ! and for sure , move closer up and I'll cook haha just buy me like 10lbs of different meats , assorted veggies and fats and I can come up with a lot of stuff xD!! hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks brotha ! and for sure , move closer up and I'll cook haha just buy me like 10lbs of different meats , assorted veggies and fats and I can come up with a lot of stuff xD!! hahaha
    Lol that's sound like a deal brother
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Squat Reload wave!

Warmup
    95x5
    115x5
    135x5

Workout sets:

145x5

170x6 messed up one rep and did an extra, I didn't go as low thats why I made it up

190x5+3 managed 8 but almost failed on 1...damn this was hard and next week just gets harder...

45 degree leg press
    270x10

Had to change to the seated leg press machine since the dicks at my gym got me off the leg press to move it and clean that place...this was bull****.

Seated leg press machine

BW+150x15
    BW+190x15
    BW+225x10 PR haha last time I used this thing my max was 200x5

Lying leg curl
    70x10
    70x12
    70x14
    70x14
    60x16

Ab crunch machine
    I hate this machines but they picked up the DBs and plates and were also wiping the floor for abs...so I made do here with this...a bro has to adapt sometimes
    90x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10 drop set 80x15

Though I don't like this machines I did get a good burn and awesome contraction , I think I finally developed a good MM connection with my abs thanks to the stack, I haven't mentioned this but I have been having greater focus lately which is really good when you have to contract on high weights.

Today was a good day but a painful one, sitting on your calves way low on squats with that weight is some TOUGH **** , I have a high level of respect for the guys here that can squat all the way down with obvious real weight and not what I can barely handle hehe it's a kinda strain that's enjoyable , the burn on the hams and glutes is amazing ^^.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

whats glycobol?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swole Stack ( TESTOPRO + GLYCOBOL + STOKED!)
    By nNelsonsc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 09:06 PM
  2. For Sale: Glycobol, HGHpro, TestoPRO and Stoked (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 05:58 PM
  3. stacking pink magic with stoked, glycobol + testopro
    By oznerol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:03 AM
  4. For Sale: Stoked, Glycobol and TestoPRO all are and sealed. (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 02:07 PM
  5. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 01:52 AM