A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!)

Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Wow, I miss a few days here and this thread freaking quadruples in size, lol.
    Hahaha where have you been Nathan? Missed yah buddy! I've been thorough and detailed in every little thing about this log haha , hence it kinda grew a bit!! ! Besides everyone here has been so supportive and motivational towards my goals that well...you know 1 page let to another ^^'

Today's final nutrition:

-1cup of Greek Yogurt Protein Pudding (I had to steal a serving of my neighbors protein blend...god its AWFUL supposed to be chocolate truffle...but well my greek yogurt made it better!...its some sorta "Max Muscle Iso-X"...god, local nutrition stores are not that good with their products really...) Other than that it helped my nutritious goals haha.
    -1 oz fat free cream cheese
    -1 1/2 slices of Orowheat Oatnut bread.
    -1 tbsp peanut butter
    -1 tbsp Almond butter!

Mainly made a triple decker 1/2 sandwich with the cream cheese , pb and almond butter!! Delicious! I just dipped it in my protein pudding that consisted of 30g of whey isolate and 1 cup of fat free chobani greek yogurt!!

Macros: 643 kCals 50g carbs, 19g fat, 65g protein!

Totals for the day: 2,000 kCals 101g of carbs 90g of fat 182g of protein. Following the need of fat signaled by my un-lubbed knees lately and also by MrCooper , I lowered the prot a bit and took in 90g of yummy fats ! Mostly Poly and Mono Sat fats ! Good day today , ran some errands , and also my mood just gets better and I dont feel fatigued or tired at all!! Tomorrow is OH Press day and 5/3/1 day at that! I might twitch around my assistance work tomorrow and will be duly noted here !!

Thanks to everyone for their continuous support!! >:3 time for beast mode!! well tomorrow , tonight is beast-sleep !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Oh press 5/3/1 day! Let's do this!!
    Warmup standing

45x15
    65x12
    85x5

OH (sitting)

105x5 + 2 extra reps
    125x3 +1 extra
    135x1 + 3 extra reps BEAST MODE ON!

DB shoulder press

40sX18
    45sX14
    45sX14
    50sX10
    40sX20

I did these ones in a wider that shoulder width motion to try and activate more the delts, got an AWESOME burn out of it!! Thanks TheHardOne , brotha this was some sweet piece of advice!

DB side raises

25x20
    25x20
    25x20
    30x10 rest pause 5 more with focus on the negative portion of the movement
    25x10 rest pause 10 more with slower negative

BB curls
    40x20
    40x20
    50x15
    60x15
    70x4 rest pause + 5 rest pause + 5 drop set 45x8

My workout today had SUCH an awesome pump an I felt stronger in many of the lifts, and so my deload wave starts friday with squats and I can't wait for it to be over and start pushing it up again, though I am starting to feel the fatigue building up so I guess it's gonna be good to lower the weight and up the volume even in the assistance work. I felt leaner today too an even took a pic at the locker it was awesome, I guess my body is getting really used to the diet now which is awesome!! Means I'll keep kCals the same haha
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

3. Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-16 at 8.39.16 AM.png
Views: 48
Size:  301.5 KB

Other pic after todays workout haha , Idk why i just couldnt upload it from my phone and had to do it from my mac when I got home xD!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

4. Looking good, keep killing it!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking good, keep killing it!
    Thank you brotha! I can kinda see my abs again haha so i think the initial bloat of being back on carbs and creatine mono is going down a bit! And I am still keeping my recently gained weight!! I wanna be able to look as big as you on the arms and abs one day man! Not being homo , but damn your abs KICK ASS! and the size of your delts and arms is amazing!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

6. those are some nice urinals....

7. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    those are some nice urinals....
    xD!!! Reps!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

8. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Man those looks good...you're lucky coz you have the time to cook...I don't even have the time to eat properly lol...always in rush...i can't even sit and eat...always in my feet lol...life sux...work all day and gym at night lol...
    im usually too hungry to sit and eat... I just stand and scarf it down LOL

9. Ok time to post what I just downed in no time , and left me happy as hell...

Nutrition:

-1 sweet potato (large)
    -1 banana (around 7-8")
    -1/2 cup cottage cheese

Why did I group this up? Recipe time!!

Take the sweet potato (raw) wash it and then cut it in round pieces , all of it , then take an oven safe dish or microwaveable container and place a first layer of sweet potato. On a separate dish , mash the banana and mix with the 1/2 cup cottage cheese. On top of the first layer of sweet potato, cover up nicely with a bit of the mash, then place another layer of sweet potato on top, proceed until ingredients run out. My recommendation is to leave the mash covered by a final wave of sweet potato instead of leaving it on top. Bake at 350 degrees for like 20 mins and take out! If microwave , do a first round of 10 mins , and then take it out some 30 secs and do 5 more minutes.

Delicious way to down carbs with a bit of protein right!? And good macros too! 70-75g of carbs (the good kind of carbs ) 16-18g protein and no fats at all! You can add butter to this mix to make it even tastier! But atm I like to keep control of my fats OUTSIDE my cooking so I make sure none of it stays in the dish and mostly in me! Makes a good sized desert , or if you love eating sweet , a delicious side for one! (or 2 if you are on a diet).

Ok so the rest of it was too:
    -2 slices of Orowheat Oatnut bread with 1 oz cream cheese (fat free) and 2 big tbsp of natty PB. Sweet sandwich to munch on while eating the Sweet Potato-Banana-Cheese casserole.
    -4 brown rice cakes (Lundberg)
    -1 cup of 99% fat free Ground turkey broiled with zucchini and mushrooms (Veggie and fungi carbs and cals not accounted for and think about it...virtually none haha)

Macros: 1,302 kCals 175g of carbs 25g of fat 94g of protein.

Good meal! Glycobol keeps being solid at not letting me bloat! and also keeping me hungry so I can finish all this!! , to all of you who enjoy bananas and sweet potatoes as much as I do , give this recipe a shot , trust me its delicious!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

10. That sweet potato recipe sounds muy bueno
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    That sweet potato recipe sounds muy bueno
    By all means try it bro! Honestly its one of my proudest concoctions haha! and I got a few other aces up my sleeve yet I'll keep posting my recipes here so you guys don't get tired of the same ol' same ol'
    >SNS-Glycophase<

12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

By all means try it bro! Honestly its one of my proudest concoctions haha! and I got a few other aces up my sleeve yet I'll keep posting my recipes here so you guys don't get tired of the same ol' same ol'
    I miss being at home where I'm in a kitchen I am comfortable in and have access to more groceries. Makes it easier to cook. I eat the same few things over and over and over haha

13. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    I miss being at home where I'm in a kitchen I am comfortable in and have access to more groceries. Makes it easier to cook. I eat the same few things over and over and over haha
    Yeah I feel yah , while I'm on a cut I can live off the same plates day in and day out , its all about mind and will power. But on a bulk...well I have more freedom and reward myself for pushing through it , with meals that taste like cheating , but are well within my macro and caloric ranges
    >SNS-Glycophase<

14. Diet is the most important part!

15. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill
    Diet is the most important part!
    Couldn't agree more buddy! Diet, motivation and willpower are the cornerstones of bodybuilding!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

16. Nice little recipe there. I like sweet potatoes cut like you mentioned and drizzled with honey and cinnamon, or splenda / stevia and cinnamon if trying to keep sugars low.

I also love a cup of cottage cheese with splenda / stevia and cinnamon mixed in for a nice low carb slow digesting source of protein before bed. It is like a treat. I would tell you how much to use but it is really a make it to your own taste kind of thing.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice little recipe there. I like sweet potatoes cut like you mentioned and drizzled with honey and cinnamon, or splenda / stevia and cinnamon if trying to keep sugars low.

I also love a cup of cottage cheese with splenda / stevia and cinnamon mixed in for a nice low carb slow digesting source of protein before bed. It is like a treat. I would tell you how much to use but it is really a make it to your own taste kind of thing.
    I might have to try that sweet potatoe, banana, and cottage cheese combo. Sounds like it would be great for a carb back load.

I like cottage cheese with cocoa(unsweetened), splenda, and chocolate casein. Took that to a friend's house and they looked at me funny. I dont know enough people that are serious about lifting.

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice little recipe there. I like sweet potatoes cut like you mentioned and drizzled with honey and cinnamon, or splenda / stevia and cinnamon if trying to keep sugars low.

True haha I love this foods , specially at night to keep a low digesting source of prot , but I cycle my dinners with Greek Yogurt and Cottage cheese for the casein, I like to keep it moving !

When you are not on a diet or wanna cheat a bit , dude I got a recipe for Champagne-marshmallow-agave honey-sweet potatoes you would love man!! I just can't get enough of it!! And its super easy to make , and highly delicious!! Perfect for a pre contest load and dry up! Not kidding a friend of mine did it and he was 1st place haha , alcohol dries u up nicely and carbs like this just get you all vascular!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I might have to try that sweet potatoe, banana, and cottage cheese combo. Sounds like it would be great for a carb back load.

I like cottage cheese with cocoa(unsweetened), splenda, and chocolate casein. Took that to a friend's house and they looked at me funny. I dont know enough people that are serious about lifting.
    Yeah I do the same BUT with greek yogurt , cocoa and whey , you make one kick ass delicious Pudding!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

19. Ok!! The nutrition round up for the day is!! MORE FATS TODAY :O! Coop suggested more and he is right , I had them too low , and I lowered a BIT the carbs and prot and added more fats , idk if its too much , you tell me guys!! I might have overdone it but its ok I stayed in my 2800 kCals

Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-16 at 7.34.10 PM.png
Views: 49
Size:  84.3 KB

Totals were: 2,802 kCals 384g cabrs 61g fat 187g prot

I did not make my mega sweet potatoes again , merely made myself oatmeal with coconut milk and added the banana , had the sweet potato on the side with 1/2 cup greek yogurt!! , for mid afternoon meal it was a cup of the same broiled ground turkey and veggies and the rice cakes with natty almond butter!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

20. Sounds great!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds great!
    You don't think I overdid it on the fats? I was thinking of maybe keeping them at 40-45 and then just getting my usual 400g carbs and 180g prot, its still 20 more grams of fat than I used to take in haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

22. Just in late but ff in! Nice detailed log so far brother!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

23. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Just in late but ff in! Nice detailed log so far brother!
    Haha not late at all bro! Still got 3 weeks on this to go!, and glad to have you along!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

24. In for this. Should be interesting

25. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    In for this. Should be interesting
    Glad to have yah! Nice products on your store btw , with the coupons you are basically giving away staples!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

26. No problem on the fats, bro. Especially while you are bulking!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    No problem on the fats, bro. Especially while you are bulking!
    Thanks bro! Appreciate the feedback! Also I feel far better recovery running on higher fats!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

28. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    No problem on the fats, bro. Especially while you are bulking!
    Agreed, in fact, I would recommend increasing them even further. Try to get 0.5g/lb BW on a bulk. Protein requirements also decrease on a bulk, so you can lower protein by roughly 10-15g to further up your fats.

29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Agreed, in fact, I would recommend increasing them even further. Try to get 0.5g/lb BW on a bulk. Protein requirements also decrease on a bulk, so you can lower protein by roughly 10-15g to further up your fats.
    Sweet!! Thanks bro! Oh and look at that! The return of the allmighty BBdotcom avy to your profile !!

Oh btw...check my sig hahaha I have been anointed by the Kleen into this very own title lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<

30. Bad news for me guys! My gym will be closed from Sat-Mon and usually sat is my BP day and mon is my DL day!! :S!! Today I'm gonna get in my workout for tomorrow , squats , and tomorrow I'll get in my workout for Sat (BP). I'll have to take a mandatory rest of 3 days :S!!!! Pure cardio sat-mon , but rest assured , this little fella will find either a gym to workout monday , or simply train Mon-Wed Fri-Sat next week so I still get in my 4 workouts per week :P!

So what say you friends? Is it bad that I have to take a 3 day rest from the gym :S?? Should I pay a 1 day pass on Monday for Dead Lift day? My main concern is losing weight and muscle mass during 3 days of cardio :S!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swole Stack ( TESTOPRO + GLYCOBOL + STOKED!)
    By nNelsonsc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:06 PM
  2. For Sale: Glycobol, HGHpro, TestoPRO and Stoked (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 07:58 PM
  3. stacking pink magic with stoked, glycobol + testopro
    By oznerol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 02:03 AM
  4. For Sale: Stoked, Glycobol and TestoPRO all are and sealed. (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 04:07 PM
  5. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:52 AM