A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!)

Page 5 of 11 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    That sweet potato recipe sounds muy bueno
    By all means try it bro! Honestly its one of my proudest concoctions haha! and I got a few other aces up my sleeve yet I'll keep posting my recipes here so you guys don't get tired of the same ol' same ol'
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

By all means try it bro! Honestly its one of my proudest concoctions haha! and I got a few other aces up my sleeve yet I'll keep posting my recipes here so you guys don't get tired of the same ol' same ol'
    I miss being at home where I'm in a kitchen I am comfortable in and have access to more groceries. Makes it easier to cook. I eat the same few things over and over and over haha
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I miss being at home where I'm in a kitchen I am comfortable in and have access to more groceries. Makes it easier to cook. I eat the same few things over and over and over haha
    Yeah I feel yah , while I'm on a cut I can live off the same plates day in and day out , its all about mind and will power. But on a bulk...well I have more freedom and reward myself for pushing through it , with meals that taste like cheating , but are well within my macro and caloric ranges
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Diet is the most important part!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill
    Diet is the most important part!
    Couldn't agree more buddy! Diet, motivation and willpower are the cornerstones of bodybuilding!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Nice little recipe there. I like sweet potatoes cut like you mentioned and drizzled with honey and cinnamon, or splenda / stevia and cinnamon if trying to keep sugars low.

I also love a cup of cottage cheese with splenda / stevia and cinnamon mixed in for a nice low carb slow digesting source of protein before bed. It is like a treat. I would tell you how much to use but it is really a make it to your own taste kind of thing.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice little recipe there. I like sweet potatoes cut like you mentioned and drizzled with honey and cinnamon, or splenda / stevia and cinnamon if trying to keep sugars low.

I also love a cup of cottage cheese with splenda / stevia and cinnamon mixed in for a nice low carb slow digesting source of protein before bed. It is like a treat. I would tell you how much to use but it is really a make it to your own taste kind of thing.
    I might have to try that sweet potatoe, banana, and cottage cheese combo. Sounds like it would be great for a carb back load.

I like cottage cheese with cocoa(unsweetened), splenda, and chocolate casein. Took that to a friend's house and they looked at me funny. I dont know enough people that are serious about lifting.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

True haha I love this foods , specially at night to keep a low digesting source of prot , but I cycle my dinners with Greek Yogurt and Cottage cheese for the casein, I like to keep it moving !

When you are not on a diet or wanna cheat a bit , dude I got a recipe for Champagne-marshmallow-agave honey-sweet potatoes you would love man!! I just can't get enough of it!! And its super easy to make , and highly delicious!! Perfect for a pre contest load and dry up! Not kidding a friend of mine did it and he was 1st place haha , alcohol dries u up nicely and carbs like this just get you all vascular!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I might have to try that sweet potatoe, banana, and cottage cheese combo. Sounds like it would be great for a carb back load.

I like cottage cheese with cocoa(unsweetened), splenda, and chocolate casein. Took that to a friend's house and they looked at me funny. I dont know enough people that are serious about lifting.
    Yeah I do the same BUT with greek yogurt , cocoa and whey , you make one kick ass delicious Pudding!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Ok!! The nutrition round up for the day is!! MORE FATS TODAY :O! Coop suggested more and he is right , I had them too low , and I lowered a BIT the carbs and prot and added more fats , idk if its too much , you tell me guys!! I might have overdone it but its ok I stayed in my 2800 kCals

Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-16 at 7.34.10 PM.png
Views: 42
Size:  84.3 KB

Totals were: 2,802 kCals 384g cabrs 61g fat 187g prot

I did not make my mega sweet potatoes again , merely made myself oatmeal with coconut milk and added the banana , had the sweet potato on the side with 1/2 cup greek yogurt!! , for mid afternoon meal it was a cup of the same broiled ground turkey and veggies and the rice cakes with natty almond butter!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds great!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds great!
    You don't think I overdid it on the fats? I was thinking of maybe keeping them at 40-45 and then just getting my usual 400g carbs and 180g prot, its still 20 more grams of fat than I used to take in haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Just in late but ff in! Nice detailed log so far brother!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Just in late but ff in! Nice detailed log so far brother!
    Haha not late at all bro! Still got 3 weeks on this to go!, and glad to have you along!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

In for this. Should be interesting
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    In for this. Should be interesting
    Glad to have yah! Nice products on your store btw , with the coupons you are basically giving away staples!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

No problem on the fats, bro. Especially while you are bulking!
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    Thanks bro! Appreciate the feedback! Also I feel far better recovery running on higher fats!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Agreed, in fact, I would recommend increasing them even further. Try to get 0.5g/lb BW on a bulk. Protein requirements also decrease on a bulk, so you can lower protein by roughly 10-15g to further up your fats.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Agreed, in fact, I would recommend increasing them even further. Try to get 0.5g/lb BW on a bulk. Protein requirements also decrease on a bulk, so you can lower protein by roughly 10-15g to further up your fats.
    Sweet!! Thanks bro! Oh and look at that! The return of the allmighty BBdotcom avy to your profile !!

Oh btw...check my sig hahaha I have been anointed by the Kleen into this very own title lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Bad news for me guys! My gym will be closed from Sat-Mon and usually sat is my BP day and mon is my DL day!! :S!! Today I'm gonna get in my workout for tomorrow , squats , and tomorrow I'll get in my workout for Sat (BP). I'll have to take a mandatory rest of 3 days :S!!!! Pure cardio sat-mon , but rest assured , this little fella will find either a gym to workout monday , or simply train Mon-Wed Fri-Sat next week so I still get in my 4 workouts per week :P!

So what say you friends? Is it bad that I have to take a 3 day rest from the gym :S?? Should I pay a 1 day pass on Monday for Dead Lift day? My main concern is losing weight and muscle mass during 3 days of cardio :S!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Squat Deload week
    95x12
    115x10

Workout deload wave
    135x5
    135x5
    135x5

Real low on these ones and controlled movements too on the way up and down.

Leg press @ 45 degrees
    180x20
    180x20
    270x12
    270x12
    180x20

Leg curl
    50x20
    70x20
    80x18
    90x16
    110x12 DS 70x8

Weighted abs + 1 min plank
    45x15+1 min plank
    45x15+1 min plank
    45x15+1 min plank
    45x15+70 sec plank

Was gonna do another set but I listened to my body and my abs were crying so I felt any further would be overtraining.

This is where I can judge and say the stack is solid and I'm responding to it, normally I wouldn't be able to go as low as I did and with such good form and strength on the squats while on a deload, I would usually just be able to do 115 that low and on deload week. All in all , good feeling , had a sweet pump going on all the workout and my quads feel amazing for the higher volume leg press.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Today I had a simple , yet nutritious and delicious meal none the less!!

-2 cups of oats
    -2 cups of Coconut Milk
    All mixed in a bowl for a kick ass cocoatmeal!! Added:
    -1 medium 7-8" banana!

-1cup of ground lean turkey with veggies (broiled)
    -2 slices of Oatnut bread
    -1 tablespoon Sesame Tahini for good high fats!!
    This made 1 kick ass sandwich to munch on , turkey and tahini go perfect together! and the left over turkey with veggies was scooped along !

Macros: 1,455 kCals 192g of carbs 39g of fat 88g of prot!!

Again , no bloat and my body seems to be responding way better to carbs thanks to Glycobol and I don't feel the fat i thought i had last week at all , maybe it was just the initial bloat of the creatine. Anyways , looking leaner today , more than yesterday and feeling highly motivated about it !! Other than that , nothing to report but my huge need for my last meal to come already!! I'm slowly turning into a carb muncher!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Ok wrapping up todays nutrition:

Afternoon snack:
    -4 oz ground turkey
    -3oz greek yogurt
    -2 slices of Healthnut bread.

Mixed , heated , sandwich BAM!

And dinner (Which I just had) Was truly delicious , I outdid myself in this >:3!!!

4 Slices Oatnut bread
    2 tbsp Natty Almond Butter
    2 tbsp Fat Free Cream Cheese
    1 banana
    4oz greek yogurt
    2 tbsp Dark Cocoa Powder Unsweetened!

I mixed the greek yogurt with the cocoa powder to make a KICK ASS PUDDING , tastes just like pudding (for those with sweet tooth I recommend you add stevia/truvia/splenda). Ok for the 2 sandwiches , what I did was put the 2 tbsp natty almond butter on 2 breads , and on the other 2 breads I put on the 2 tbsp cream cheese, cut up the banana and added little round pieces to the almond buttered breads covering them up. Now here is where it gets good! I took the pudding I just made and put it all over the cream cheesed breads and made the 2 sandwiches , but I had some left over , so I got a bit...creative. I covered the 2 sandwiches COMPLETELY with the pudding , threw em in the freezer for the 30 mins I was waiting for my Glycobol to kick in!! And when I took them out...OMG it was delicious , good way to bash in a good amount of protein, carbs and fats.

Total macros of the day: 2,810 kCals 385g of carbs 71g of fat 175g of protein

Went even a BIT higher on the fats and stayed in the same range of cals , but I think I went too low on the prot...But I say its ok for 1 day to indulge in a bit of fatty delights to recover, specially because tomorrow I have to go workout too instead of resting since my gym is gonna be closed Sat-Mon :S!!! I'll try to find a gym to workout my Deadlifts on monday so I dont have to take 3 days of rest >>!!! I hate being inactive so long and cardio isn't enough to take that feeling off from me!!

PS: Macros for the Frozen Pudding Banana-almond sandwiches: 852 kCals 124g carbs 25g fat 41g prot. Just in case anyone wants to try them out haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

That Dinner sounds bomb as hell lol
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Dang it man you are one strong mofo. You also making me way to hungry and I'm already hungry!!!! Got me thinking about that pudding.

26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Haha thanks guys , try my recipes they are clean and fcking good xD and you think I'm strong packers? I actually think I'm weak I wanna get stronger thanks for the support buddy!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

BP deload wave
    70x12
    90x10

Workout sets
    115x6
    115x5
    115x7

All BP sets were with a wide grip to really get a good stretch and contraction out of it.

Incline DB Bench press
    35x20
    40x18
    40x18
    50x12
    60x5 DS 30x7

First time I can raise the 60s without a spotter but was feeling shaky and felt a slight pinch on my left shoulder so dropped to 30s but still pretty impressed I repped out 5 on my own with that much prior volume oO!!

Pec deck
    90x15
    90x16
    105x12
    105x12
    135x4 DS 120x4 DS 105x3 DS 95x3

Oh triceps extension
    45x16(sitting)
    Stranding
    45x12
    45x14
    45x14
    45x10 and then OH single hand standing tri extension with 15lbs 10 reps each arm.

Dips

BWx25
    BWx25
    BWx25
    BWx25
    BWx25

Since I did 4 assist exercises I decided to keep BW in dips an merely high volume. Overall feeling pretty good, strong and dn hungry, fast break is at 12 and I swear to god it can't get here fast enough!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Dannnnmmm 60's!!!! Way to go brother! Your strong with your chest moves man, and love the way you do your routines.

29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Dannnnmmm 60's!!!! Way to go brother! Your strong with your chest moves man, and love the way you do your routines.
    Thanks buddy :3!! I was amazed seriously! This is the strength from the stack and my nutrition brotha! I had never been able to lift them alone , usually a spotter would be there helping me get them up every single rep oO!! ^^ I wanna get big chiseled pecs bro!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

You and me both brother. We both will cause we are determined. Kill it bro!

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

You and me both brother. We both will cause we are determined. Kill it bro!
    **** yeah bro!!! Nothing can stop Hulk and the Swole Troll! hahahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

aRRHhhh!!! Hulk mad! Me smash stuff!

No?

What have I missed? I'm about to PM you in a few.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    aRRHhhh!!! Hulk mad! Me smash stuff!

No?

What have I missed? I'm about to PM you in a few.
    Haha PM away , gained around 6 lbs , still not fatty , good solid gains , strength up and breaking PRs !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Oh wow, nice!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Oh how the mighty have fallen my friends...Well I'm not mighty haha but you get the point, and the point is...I CHEATED :'(!!! Couldn't help myself...I'm getting TOO hungry on this haha, good thing...its supposed to be only 500kCals over my max today...I guess it wasn't that bad...I'll make it up in cardio tomorrow...more...more cardio tomorrow...damn X_X!!

Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-18 at 7.21.09 PM.png
Views: 33
Size:  90.5 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-05-18 at 7.21.26 PM.png
Views: 33
Size:  29.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-05-18 at 7.21.34 PM.png
Views: 31
Size:  52.4 KB

So...if you do read the ingredients , the first one was a cake I made , fairly easily , mix 1/2 cup of hungry jack mix , 1 tbsp cocoa , 1 cup egg whites , 1/2 cup egg batters , 1/2 cup almond milk and 2 tbsp almond milk...The other tbsp of cocoa went to the 1/2 cup greek yogurt which made the whole topping of the cake...the thing came out the size of a 4-5 person cake...with nice macros actually and healthy nonetheless. Add that to my 1/2 cup chicken and 1 sweet potato on the side and bam first meal...

A mild sandwich for the snack...but oh...here comes the bad part...Originally it was only gonna be the pasta (just boiled , no added anything) and the cottage cheese plus 1 PB sandwich with just 2tbsp pb...but 1 thing led to another and next thing i know I had added 1/2 cup of ground turkey to the pasta...and I swear to god Idk how I did it but when I noticed I was finishing a sandwich of 2 tbsp almond butter :'(!!! I feel SO guilty!! I usually try avoiding cheating like this on my diets!! T_T!

Totals were:
    3,333kcals 426g of carbs 90g of fat 232g of prot.

I know...this is a sad day for me my friends :'( I have sinned...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I'm feeling the huge need to go at least 1000 calorie cardios tomorrow and sunday...Since my gym is gonna be closed sat-mon I could do cardio sat/sun/mon and then go back and lift tue-wed thursday rest , friday sat workout and then get back to schedule on monday...Thing is , would 3 days of straight cardio be overkill? Or would it be enough to deplete any fat and extra water I could have been putting on after 3 days of straight 2800 kCals...plus my 500 kCal cheat today :'(
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Dang it man that is impressive set up on the food log.

38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Dang it man that is impressive set up on the food log.
    I wanna kill myself for cheating hahaha tomorrow my cardio will do the deed for me though
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Keep on the great work my friend.

on high carb days yes protein doesnt have to be as high

and on low carb days I would bring protein up higher

On a hard cut, do you ever use low carb days on training days? It works well. then when you do raise carbs it keeps and even increases the muscle
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    Keep on the great work my friend.

on high carb days yes protein doesnt have to be as high

and on low carb days I would bring protein up higher

On a hard cut, do you ever use low carb days on training days? It works well. then when you do raise carbs it keeps and even increases the muscle
    Oh yeah on cuts I ain't scared to train on low carb or pure keto style , I shed out fat really fast...problem here is that this bulk could get outta control out I cheat again haha.

Thanks for the support bro I'll keep giving it all!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swole Stack ( TESTOPRO + GLYCOBOL + STOKED!)
    By nNelsonsc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 09:06 PM
  2. For Sale: Glycobol, HGHpro, TestoPRO and Stoked (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 05:58 PM
  3. stacking pink magic with stoked, glycobol + testopro
    By oznerol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:03 AM
  4. For Sale: Stoked, Glycobol and TestoPRO all are and sealed. (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 02:07 PM
  5. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 01:52 AM