A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!)

Page 4 of 17 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Ok this morning , something happened that both inspired me...and worried me :S! , First off last saturday at this very hour , when weighted I was 127.8lbs and today at this very same hour , naked , upon rising (Now don't get exited...) I am at a hefty 134.6 X_X!!!!! And I don't think I am Jay Cuttler or Phil Heat to up almost 7 lbs of LBM in 1 week!!!! :/ Do you guys think I'm over eating? Or might this be because of the meals last night , and well I weighted in the morning and also I had about 2 galons of water last night...

    Anyways today I've already had my infamous home made preworkout consisting of:

    -2 Stoked
    -2 Testopro
    -1g agmatine
    -5g Creatine Mono
    -2.5g Beta Alanine
    -BCAA's
    -1g ALCAR

    And heading into the gym atm , recovery seems to be good still, though my glutes and hams are SORE from yesterdays workout , its important to point out , that even though at peak week of 5/3/1 I CAN walk today , and back a month ago when I did peak week with my other plan and came this close to my max again I could not for the life of me get out of bed... X_X!!! Sleep is still pretty good with the nights Testopro and Stoked , and wet dreams have taken over the Night Terrors I usually suffer from (since I was a little kid I've had night terrors and lately well, they were composed of nasty gore dreams about my ex-fiancee and i could do nothing about them) , this is aces in my books , some nights I dont dream at all I just lay stiff as a log all night , others , well libido takes place, its one of the things I DID NOT EXPECT from this stack and that has been quite satisfactory along with the better mood every day .!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep


  2. Bench press day! 5/3/1 day!
    Warmup:
    65x15
    85x15
    105x12
    115x10

    Workout sets:
    130x5 + 1 extra ;p feel the pump!!
    150x3
    165x1 and 3 partials...felt awesome ^^
    Weighted dips!!

    -25x15 plus BWx5
    -25x15 rest pause 25x5
    -50x6 then BWx14
    -50x6 rest pause 50x4 rp 50x3 drop set BWx8
    -50x6 ds 25x6 rest pause 25x8

    Incline dumbbell flyes
    -30x15
    -40x10
    -40x12
    -40x6 drop set 25x8
    -40x6 drop 25x9

    Cable push downs
    115x10
    130x10
    145x8 DS 95x6
    145x6 rest pause 145x5
    145x7 DS 115x7 DS 87.5x7

    I felt strong today...but self esteem is low as ****...all bloated, no cuts, and I can't see abs no more, I feel like I'm gaining only fat :'( and it's not the stack...it's my genetics I guess...I'm heading home atm...head hanging low T_T
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Bench press day! 5/3/1 day!
    Warmup:
    65x15
    85x15
    105x12
    115x10

    Workout sets:
    130x5 + 1 extra ;p feel the pump!!
    150x3
    165x1 and 3 partials...felt awesome ^^
    Weighted dips!!

    -25x15 plus BWx5
    -25x15 rest pause 25x5
    -50x6 then BWx14
    -50x6 rest pause 50x4 rp 50x3 drop set BWx8
    -50x6 ds 25x6 rest pause 25x8

    Incline dumbbell flyes
    -30x15
    -40x10
    -40x12
    -40x6 drop set 25x8
    -40x6 drop 25x9

    Cable push downs
    115x10
    130x10
    145x8 DS 95x6
    145x6 rest pause 145x5
    145x7 DS 115x7 DS 87.5x7

    I felt strong today...but self esteem is low as ****...all bloated, no cuts, and I can't see abs no more, I feel like I'm gaining only fat :'( and it's not the stack...it's my genetics I guess...I'm heading home atm...head hanging low T_T
    Beast mode!!!! Lifts looks solid brother!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  4. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Beast mode!!!! Lifts looks solid brother!!!
    Thanks buddy , I'm just concerned about my weight in...I'm worried its mostly fat (or at least hope its water...) , and maybe 1/2 lb would be muscle, today my arms went up to 15.2" fully pumped after the weighted dips...Those came as a surprise actually oO never thought I could manage those many reps with 50 after rest pauses , or have the endurance for the double drop sets ^^ strength is definetly up...while fat is up too I'm afraid :/
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Celorza, my friend, stop stressing out! Thing about it this way: If you gain 5lbs of fat while doing this you will also gain the corresponding strength gains that come with weight gain. Ultimately, weight gain of any type will help you in building muscle because your strength is increasing at the same time.

    Its something like creatine for a new lifter, when you explain that they will gain weight immediately from water but they won't keep all the water weight a lot of times they get confused as to why it's beneficial to take the creatine in the first place. It's the same idea, the weight increase will let them lift heavier which will in turn create the possibility for more muscle gain.

    Fat can be lost pretty easily, dude. Especially with as much cardio as you like to do. Hang in there, don't get stressed out! It sounds like you are like me and enjoy the hard, dry feeling from cutting. The bloated and watery feeling from bulking sucks, but it's part of the process. As soon as you start carb depleting and increasing cardio, you'll be amazed how quickly you harden up.

    Keep up the hard work! Your killin it!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    Celorza, my friend, stop stressing out! Thing about it this way: If you gain 5lbs of fat while doing this you will also gain the corresponding strength gains that come with weight gain. Ultimately, weight gain of any type will help you in building muscle because your strength is increasing at the same time.

    Its something like creatine for a new lifter, when you explain that they will gain weight immediately from water but they won't keep all the water weight a lot of times they get confused as to why it's beneficial to take the creatine in the first place. It's the same idea, the weight increase will let them lift heavier which will in turn create the possibility for more muscle gain.

    Fat can be lost pretty easily, dude. Especially with as much cardio as you like to do. Hang in there, don't get stressed out! It sounds like you are like me and enjoy the hard, dry feeling from cutting. The bloated and watery feeling from bulking sucks, but it's part of the process. As soon as you start carb depleting and increasing cardio, you'll be amazed how quickly you harden up.

    Keep up the hard work! Your killin it!
    Thanks bro! I think its that , mainly water and glycogen bloat :/ Because its not logical to up like 7lbs of pure fat in 1 week without water and glycogen weight thrown in there , besides I do cut up pretty quick...Thanks bro haha I think once cutting starts in like 11 weeks from now I'll be fine , I plan to bulk for at least 12 weeks to make a good 140-145lbs of weight , then cut up and try to keep as much muscle and possible :/ but yeah...watery bloat feeling does suck , I guess I wont tamper with calories for another week , if weight gain is too fast I will cut down at least 300 kCals for w.o. days but keep the same for rest and simply burn around 600-900 like I'm used to. Other than that oO my strength and endurance is off the hook atm haha the Dips showed me how much power I'm gaining and that I do give it to the stack , I respond pretty well to Test and I get higher power and endurance on it!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    Celorza, my friend, stop stressing out! Thing about it this way: If you gain 5lbs of fat while doing this you will also gain the corresponding strength gains that come with weight gain. Ultimately, weight gain of any type will help you in building muscle because your strength is increasing at the same time.

    Its something like creatine for a new lifter, when you explain that they will gain weight immediately from water but they won't keep all the water weight a lot of times they get confused as to why it's beneficial to take the creatine in the first place. It's the same idea, the weight increase will let them lift heavier which will in turn create the possibility for more muscle gain.

    Fat can be lost pretty easily, dude. Especially with as much cardio as you like to do. Hang in there, don't get stressed out! It sounds like you are like me and enjoy the hard, dry feeling from cutting. The bloated and watery feeling from bulking sucks, but it's part of the process. As soon as you start carb depleting and increasing cardio, you'll be amazed how quickly you harden up.

    Keep up the hard work! Your killin it!
    I had a powerlifters gut for like 3 weeks until I got on C20.

    Naturally being a small skinny guy I never had to try to try to suck in my gut before.

    The strength gains were worth it and I have maintained weight if not increased during my recomp.

  8. Im here!

    How you liking this swole stack so far?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    Im here!

    How you liking this swole stack so far?
    Glad to have yah along brother! I'm loving it haha mood and strength are up!! It's my nutrition I'm worried about haha I got used to being lean, hard and dry and the psychological shock of no abs anymore, unless flexed, is hitting me hard!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Glad to have yah along brother! I'm loving it haha mood and strength are up!! It's my nutrition I'm worried about haha I got used to being lean, hard and dry and the psychological shock of no abs anymore, unless flexed, is hitting me hard!!
    Thats good its working for you.

    Well its a sacrifice, im sure you know that. Bulking will make you look less impressive via water / bloat, I feel your pain, I hate it when my face gets really watery lol. I would write a list down of what you truly want in life and during/after your bulking phase, the psychological shock from not being lean will slowly go away because you will realize that you have a goal and you know the sacrifices that has to take place in order to reach that goal. People think bodybuilding is eat/train/eat/sleep.....its much more than that long term. Having that strong killer mindset dictates if I double the gains that I written down in my journal.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    Thats good its working for you.

    Well its a sacrifice, im sure you know that. Bulking will make you look less impressive via water / bloat, I feel your pain, I hate it when my face gets really watery lol. I would write a list down of what you truly want in life and during/after your bulking phase, the psychological shock from not being lean will slowly go away because you will realize that you have a goal and you know the sacrifices that has to take place in order to reach that goal. People think bodybuilding is eat/train/eat/sleep.....its much more than that long term. Having that strong killer mindset dictates if I double the gains that I written down in my journal.
    You said something that rings true for all of us who take it seriously. It's far beyond eat/train/sleep/rest ...it's a mental battle too against anything that can go wrong an the pain that could make you give up...you need to stick to it, to push through it and get there, more than anything else, for you ...that's all that matters , to leave mind and soul right there against the bare iron.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-13 at 10.15.48 AM.png
Views: 70
Size:  88.5 KB

    Ok that was nutrition for last night! Sorry I didnt upload haha , I was busy working , I'm a bartender on the weekends for a private company...and yesterday I put glycobol to the test! I had a CUPCAKE!! yes I said it!! >:3!!! I couldnt resist! And its a bulk...and seeing how I got a lot of compliments yesterday at work , and people are telling me I look better with a bit of extra mass and bloat in me I HAD IT!...people where telling I had been OVER skinny for the past month and it was putting me down , but the sight of my abs kept me going , now I want BIG abs , even if I can't see them for 3 or 4 months when I cut I wanna be BIG! And so...Still inside my calorie and macro range I had my cupcake :3 and it was sooo gooooooood!!! and made by my female co-worker , she brought like 4 of them to work (she is bloody cute oO!!) and she had baked them right before heading in , gave one to the boss , one to me , one to a waitress and one for herself...god it tasted so good...Besides it was much needed , I think its not wrong to have sugars or carbs at night I like the Lean Gains and CBL theories and the science behind them is solid , a bit of sugar after my delicious clean meals is never gonna go bad for me , besides it was an awesome day at the gym yesterday, now that I look back on it , true no cuts and bit of bloat , but damn...this stack is making me so powerful I can't believe it!

    So this morning around 9 am I went for a run too! 31.26 mins at 6mph average , for around 5-7 mins I was running at 10mph says my gps , and the rest I went down to 5.5 mph or so , point is it was around 6mph in average says gps and I put all this around 400 kCals thinking it was normal for a 30 min run (3.01 miles says my gps). I didn't feel tired at all or anything , but I had to come back home since my neighbor called me with some emergency , and I was running at a track outside my gym down the street so I came back , I plan on going all out on cardio later today , not because of the kCals or the need to burn , but its a beautiful day and I wanna make the most of it , I enjoy cardio a lot and I know a nice place to go run and work on my tan at the same time so later I might go for a 1 hour light jog , All the calories spent today will be re-fed back to my system , I dont wanna waste any of this growth that people have been complimenting me about at work !.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. I agree with thehardone, gotta keep the killer mindset. My mentality is "**** 'em all". People who doubt you, people who slow you down or hold you back, **** 'em. Same goes for the internals: self-doubt, self-pity, and all excuses. **** 'em. Of course this has to be tempered, a torn biceps isn't gonna magically heal because you look at it and say "**** you, work right". Annnd when I worked in the ghetto ER and we had loads of bad stuff happen all at once, my co-workers didn't always appreciate the hard-nosed, get-sh1t-done attitude that belongs in the gym. That being said, I'm with you on the missing abs Celorza-I just use that little extra fat to motivate me to get my butt in the gym, and go all out.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    I agree with thehardone, gotta keep the killer mindset. My mentality is "**** 'em all". People who doubt you, people who slow you down or hold you back, **** 'em. Same goes for the internals: self-doubt, self-pity, and all excuses. **** 'em. Of course this has to be tempered, a torn biceps isn't gonna magically heal because you look at it and say "**** you, work right". Annnd when I worked in the ghetto ER and we had loads of bad stuff happen all at once, my co-workers didn't always appreciate the hard-nosed, get-sh1t-done attitude that belongs in the gym. That being said, I'm with you on the missing abs Celorza-I just use that little extra fat to motivate me to get my butt in the gym, and go all out.
    Thats how I see it now! A little bit of fat actually gives yah that feeling of "WORK HARDER!" Haha , but also gives some meat back to the butt cheeks that had been all but depleted xD and some of my lady friends and co-workers said they liked me better when I had an ass xD hahahahahaha weird that women say that , but I guess a little fat aint bad!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  15. Lots of good motivation in here. I'm struggling a bit right now, it was good to read that!

    Keep up the good work Celorza!

    Back to work for me!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****57 461"/>

    Ok that was nutrition for last night! Sorry I didnt upload haha , I was busy working , I'm a bartender on the weekends for a private company...and yesterday I put glycobol to the test! I had a CUPCAKE!! yes I said it!! >:3!!! I couldnt resist! And its a bulk...and seeing how I got a lot of compliments yesterday at work , and people are telling me I look better with a bit of extra mass and bloat in me I HAD IT!...people where telling I had been OVER skinny for the past month and it was putting me down , but the sight of my abs kept me going , now I want BIG abs , even if I can't see them for 3 or 4 months when I cut I wanna be BIG! And so...Still inside my calorie and macro range I had my cupcake :3 and it was sooo gooooooood!!! and made by my female co-worker , she brought like 4 of them to work (she is bloody cute oO!!) and she had baked them right before heading in , gave one to the boss , one to me , one to a waitress and one for herself...god it tasted so good...Besides it was much needed , I think its not wrong to have sugars or carbs at night I like the Lean Gains and CBL theories and the science behind them is solid , a bit of sugar after my delicious clean meals is never gonna go bad for me , besides it was an awesome day at the gym yesterday, now that I look back on it , true no cuts and bit of bloat , but damn...this stack is making me so powerful I can't believe it!

    So this morning around 9 am I went for a run too! 31.26 mins at 6mph average , for around 5-7 mins I was running at 10mph says my gps , and the rest I went down to 5.5 mph or so , point is it was around 6mph in average says gps and I put all this around 400 kCals thinking it was normal for a 30 min run (3.01 miles says my gps). I didn't feel tired at all or anything , but I had to come back home since my neighbor called me with some emergency , and I was running at a track outside my gym down the street so I came back , I plan on going all out on cardio later today , not because of the kCals or the need to burn , but its a beautiful day and I wanna make the most of it , I enjoy cardio a lot and I know a nice place to go run and work on my tan at the same time so later I might go for a 1 hour light jog , All the calories spent today will be re-fed back to my system , I dont wanna waste any of this growth that people have been complimenting me about at work !.
    Compliments always a plus...it makes you feel so good and confidence....it just takes you to next level at gym the next day...just keep the calories up brother and keep lifting heavy!!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    Lots of good motivation in here. I'm struggling a bit right now, it was good to read that!

    Keep up the good work Celorza!

    Back to work for me!
    I saw your post man! its all water weight , I weighted like 7 pounds over my last weight in yesterday , but I'm sure its the creatine water bloat and the extra glycogen , I'm sure it will even out with progress ! Keep it up man! You can push through this and you just got to my fave part of that stack AT2! Keep it up bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Compliments always a plus...it makes you feel so good and confidence....it just takes you to next level at gym the next day...just keep the calories up brother and keep lifting heavy!!!!
    And thanks brotha! Keeping them WAY up , its impossible to just put up a lot of fat when you are on such kick ass supplements along with a healthy diet and always beasting it at the gym! Mighty biceps on your last pics Bro! I can't rep you at the moment haha says I gotta spread it around more xD But damn dude! You are killing it with your stack bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    And thanks brotha! Keeping them WAY up , its impossible to just put up a lot of fat when you are on such kick ass supplements along with a healthy diet and always beasting it at the gym! Mighty biceps on your last pics Bro! I can't rep you at the moment haha says I gotta spread it around more xD But damn dude! You are killing it with your stack bro!
    Thanks a lot bro!!! I was surprised myself with that pic...and the strength coming from that stack is incredible...it wonders me if c20 and erase pro have any steroids compounds in it lol...I don't think so....they just both great companies with Solid products!!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  20. Ok guys here's a recipe YOU HAVE TO TRY, its good for any kind of day you just wanna finally fill up and not splurge on something sweet, tasty and overwhelmingly nutritious ^^!!!

    I give thee...THE ALMOND MADNESS CAKE! (No oven required but recommended):

    Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-13 at 2.17.33 PM.png
Views: 65
Size:  356.8 KB

    Yes this delicious beast can be yours at the price of...YES YOU GUESSED IT , THE PRICE IS RIGHT: 856 kCals of your daily intake! With some sweet ass 47-50g carbs , 35 grams of AMAZING fats! , and 105g protein!!...I had been wondering about this recipe a lot, more like formulating it and savouring it in my mind...(sorry the pic is only a bit left...but i remembered to share it here after I had already munched A LOT of it , its almost the size of the plate and highly delicious!! !

    you will need:

    -1 cup Almond Milk!
    -2 whole eggs , 2 egg whites!
    -1 tbsp Hersheys Dark Cocoa Powder!
    -2 tbsp of NATURAL Almond Butter!! Smooth or nutty , your choice!
    -1/2 cup of either: Oats/Almond Flour (MUCH BETTER OMG!!)
    -2.5 scoops of whey Isolate (I used the remnants of my Iso-100 tub), flavours that go well: Banana, Vanilla, Chocolate...don't do the strawberry...
    -Fat Free Cream Cheese (Go with the regular version for more fats, I picked this not because of fat-paranoia I actually enjoy eating a lot of fats on my cardio days..but i cant stand the taste , I like the fat free one :3!!, Greek Yogurt works well too!!) 1 oz. is more than enough to cover it up!! And it gives a sweet taste to it!!

    For all you sweet teeth that think this isnt enough! You can add Stevia OR Truvia to it , I just like it as it is hehe.

    Take all the ingredients BUT the last one , since its the topping! (yes it comes with a topping too because I'm that awesome!).
    Mix em up, and you can either spray an oven container with EVCO and stuff it in the oven for a bit till it puffs up , or throw it in the Microwave for 4 minutes and VOILA! It sponges up so much that it WILL FILL YOU UP! I had also half a cup of coconut milk to zip on while i was eating it...Today my friends...is a good day !! Enjoy the recipe and do leave feedback if you like it!!

    (Yes , i love almonds...in flour , butter, oil, milk...yum...)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Ok guys here's a recipe YOU HAVE TO TRY, its good for any kind of day you just wanna finally fill up and not splurge on something sweet, tasty and overwhelmingly nutritious ^^!!!

    I give thee...THE ALMOND MADNESS CAKE! (No oven required but recommended):

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****57 462"/>

    Yes this delicious beast can be yours at the price of...YES YOU GUESSED IT , THE PRICE IS RIGHT: 856 kCals of your daily intake! With some sweet ass 47-50g carbs , 35 grams of AMAZING fats! , and 105g protein!!...I had been wondering about this recipe a lot, more like formulating it and savouring it in my mind...(sorry the pic is only a bit left...but i remembered to share it here after I had already munched A LOT of it , its almost the size of the plate and highly delicious!! !

    you will need:

    -1 cup Almond Milk!
    -2 whole eggs , 2 egg whites!
    -1 tbsp Hersheys Dark Cocoa Powder!
    -2 tbsp of NATURAL Almond Butter!! Smooth or nutty , your choice!
    -1/2 cup of either: Oats/Almond Flour (MUCH BETTER OMG!!)
    -2.5 scoops of whey Isolate (I used the remnants of my Iso-100 tub), flavours that go well: Banana, Vanilla, Chocolate...don't do the strawberry...
    -Fat Free Cream Cheese (Go with the regular version for more fats, I picked this not because of fat-paranoia I actually enjoy eating a lot of fats on my cardio days..but i cant stand the taste , I like the fat free one :3!!, Greek Yogurt works well too!!) 1 oz. is more than enough to cover it up!! And it gives a sweet taste to it!!

    For all you sweet teeth that think this isnt enough! You can add Stevia OR Truvia to it , I just like it as it is hehe.

    Take all the ingredients BUT the last one , since its the topping! (yes it comes with a topping too because I'm that awesome!).
    Mix em up, and you can either spray an oven container with EVCO and stuff it in the oven for a bit till it puffs up , or throw it in the Microwave for 4 minutes and VOILA! It sponges up so much that it WILL FILL YOU UP! I had also half a cup of coconut milk to zip on while i was eating it...Today my friends...is a good day !! Enjoy the recipe and do leave feedback if you like it!!

    (Yes , i love almonds...in flour , butter, oil, milk...yum...)
    Definitely gonna try this!!!! Mouth is already watery lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  22. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Definitely gonna try this!!!! Mouth is already watery lol
    Haha sweet bro! Let me know how it treats yah ! , I have another recipe for this kinda "bro cooking" but , I am not revealing that one until I can try it with my new tub of RVC from iForce <3!!! That one will knock everyone off their socks I'm sure!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Haha sweet bro! Let me know how it treats yah ! , I have another recipe for this kinda "bro cooking" but , I am not revealing that one until I can try it with my new tub of RVC from iForce <3!!! That one will knock everyone off their socks I'm sure!!
    I suck at cooking so I have to give this recipe to my gf...I'll make her cook hehe
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  24. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    I suck at cooking so I have to give this recipe to my gf...I'll make her cook hehe
    Dude! Its basic bro cooking! just mix , mix , mix again and microwave xD hahaha , and then top with your topping of choice and eat!!! If you want a bad ass insulin spike to get all this wonderful nutrients in go for a real sugary topping for it and done! CBL style if you have it at closer to bed regimes!! !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Swole Stack ( TESTOPRO + GLYCOBOL + STOKED!)
    By nNelsonsc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 10:06 PM
  2. For Sale: Glycobol, HGHpro, TestoPRO and Stoked (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 06:58 PM
  3. stacking pink magic with stoked, glycobol + testopro
    By oznerol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 01:03 AM
  4. For Sale: Stoked, Glycobol and TestoPRO all are and sealed. (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 03:07 PM
  5. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM
Log in
Log in