A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!)

Page 4 of 11 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ok final nutrition count of the day:

Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 8.00.17 PM.png
Views: 51
Size:  49.0 KB

Easy , delicious and highly nutritious!

Just make 2 banana-cream cheese sandwiches , throw in the raw oats on the greek yogurt and MUNCH IT ALL!! I personally like to dip the sandwiches on the greek yogurt ^^, good way to get in sweet carbs and delicious long lasting protein for the night!! YUM!!

TestoPRO and Stoked DOSED! Fast begins at around 7:45 but lets say 8pm ^^ , time to eat tomorrow is around 12pm but I got some errands to run so it will probable be broken around 2pm or so tomorrow too , 16-20 hour fasts are easy for me hehe, though Glycobol is making me HUNGRY as hell , I have pretty strong will power and tomorrow I will put it to the test , I wanna see 900 kCals burnt or I don't come back home!! CArdio day tomorrow HELL YEAH!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    For dead lift I go for regular or hook grip if too heavy, shoulder with. I like to avoid the over-under I don't wanna tear my biceps!! For the military I use snatch grip sometimes but mostly for military and bench I use medium grip
    For chest and shoulders I had some help from IFBB Pro Ben Pakulski explain how to activate your chest / delts during bench presses / military presses, pretty much using a wide grip, keep shoulders down and depressed, drive hands in together on the negative but obviously don't let your hands move. And for dumbbells always keep the dumbbells well outside of shoulder width, you will have to go lighter when doing this, but longterm you will get more bang for your buck.

Hope this helps and puts you into beast mode even more
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.6%

Do you tend to feel bloated eating 3 huge meals a day?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    For chest and shoulders I had some help from IFBB Pro Ben Pakulski explain how to activate your chest / delts during bench presses / military presses, pretty much using a wide grip, keep shoulders down and depressed, drive hands in together on the negative but obviously don't let your hands move. And for dumbbells always keep the dumbbells well outside of shoulder width, you will have to go lighter when doing this, but longterm you will get more bang for your buck.

Hope this helps and puts you into beast mode even more
    AWESOME! I got delts on wednesday! I can't wait to try this out!! I'll keep the DB wider on the seated DB press to get more intensity out of it! My shoulders go insane on shoulder day! I'll snap a pic of them on wednesday , its my one body part besides the quads that makes me REALLY proud Thanks for the tips brotha!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

You are doing a great job and the weight you are putting on looks like quality weight gain to me don't sweat it at all. Definitely getting thicker but not getting sloppy at all.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You are doing a great job and the weight you are putting on looks like quality weight gain to me don't sweat it at all. Definitely getting thicker but not getting sloppy at all.
    Thanks man! Helps a lot to hear that from you!! !! I'll keep downing my kCals then! AND lifting as heavy as I can >:3!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Do you tend to feel bloated eating 3 huge meals a day?
    And no :/ I actually don't feel bloated , thats the thing about Glycobol for me , I could never down this many carbs and not go through a severe bloat and pain in the stomach , kinda like a periasthalsis of sorts, and now I can eat all that and have no bloat at all oO I'm telling you...it really works as a Nutrient Partitioner!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.6%

AWESOME! I got delts on wednesday! I can't wait to try this out!! I'll keep the DB wider on the seated DB press to get more intensity out of it! My shoulders go insane on shoulder day! I'll snap a pic of them on wednesday , its my one body part besides the quads that makes me REALLY proud Thanks for the tips brotha!
    Your going to have to fiddle with the form a little to find that sweet spot, so make sure take your time with the lighter warm up weights lol. Just remember, anything narrow/medium grip, having the db's in or even slightly inside of shoulder width will engage your triceps to dominate the movement, which will make you move more iron yes, but bodybuilding is more "specific" remember that.

Kill it!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

And no :/ I actually don't feel bloated , thats the thing about Glycobol for me , I could never down this many carbs and not go through a severe bloat and pain in the stomach , kinda like a periasthalsis of sorts, and now I can eat all that and have no bloat at all oO I'm telling you...it really works as a Nutrient Partitioner!!
    Glycobol is one of the better ones out if you don't have any issues with berberine. I love it.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.6%

Oh yeah I forgot your using glycobol haha. Thought you were only using Stoked/Testopro my bad.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Your going to have to fiddle with the form a little to find that sweet spot, so make sure take your time with the lighter warm up weights lol. Just remember, anything narrow/medium grip, having the db's in or even slightly inside of shoulder width will engage your triceps to dominate the movement, which will make you move more iron yes, but bodybuilding is more "specific" remember that.

Kill it!
    Yeah I kinda felt that too with the triceps , hence I have been trying to train (Low weight though) my Snatch Grip OH Press , I really feel it kicking the nuts out of my delts!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Glycobol is one of the better ones out if you don't have any issues with berberine. I love it.
    Yeah I personally love Glycobol , I feel that berberine will be a success in my as well , I mean Recompadrol , I wanna keep both with me all the time though, so one of them I'll try to use it more as a Bulk GDA and the otherone for a cutting GDA though. I think Recompadrol might help me a bit more for cutting , though not sure , I'll try both separetly and try to make up my mind , but I'm definetly gonna staple them both one way or the other hahaha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%

Yeah I personally love Glycobol , I feel that berberine will be a success in my as well , I mean Recompadrol , I wanna keep both with me all the time though, so one of them I'll try to use it more as a Bulk GDA and the otherone for a cutting GDA though. I think Recompadrol might help me a bit more for cutting , though not sure , I'll try both separetly and try to make up my mind , but I'm definetly gonna staple them both one way or the other hahaha.
    I think you will be pretty much ok to go with either for either situation.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

I think you will be pretty much ok to go with either for either situation.
    Sweet , that way I can cycle them around and never be on a break of GDAs , since Glycobol is mainly Na-R-Ala and Recompadrol is Berberine , I just need to cycle them around and never be off guard in the nutrient partitioning department !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.6%

You're doing great. Just checked your diet and the macro-breakdown is fantastic. You could probably stand to drop 100 calories off the max given your bodyweight, but I don't know your activity level as well as you. I would also lower the protein by about 10g and the carbs by about 15g and add 10g of fat to your diet.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    You're doing great. Just checked your diet and the macro-breakdown is fantastic. You could probably stand to drop 100 calories off the max given your bodyweight, but I don't know your activity level as well as you. I would also lower the protein by about 10g and the carbs by about 15g and add 10g of fat to your diet.
    Thanks buddy I had though so too about just a tiny bit and also to add more fats into it . I seriously appreciate the time you take to check my stuff and also thank ou deeply for the input ^^!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.6%

Thanks buddy I had though so too about just a tiny bit and also to add more fats into it . I seriously appreciate the time you take to check my stuff and also thank ou deeply for the input ^^!!
    No problem man, anything for a pal and fellow BBer.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Ok fellas here it is , the cardio of the morning!! It was sweet! 700 kCals in 1 hour , not that much , not too heavy not too light. Seeing how I got you all supporting me on the kCals and the weight-in-day-pics I have decided to NOT FEAR THE SCALE , kCals stay the same but I'll adjust a bit of the macros to include more fat and a tiny bit less prot and carbs , as I have pointed out in 1 or 2 workouts I have experienced dry knees and maybe they need more lubing !! So what I am going to do to avoid the water weight and the fat accumulation is merely , instead of doing 30 mins of cardio and shooting for 400kCals I'll make it a bit lighter paced (just a tiny bit lighter) but for 30 more mins for around 600-750 kCals in order to sweat out more water and keep myself fit .

On a side note , I am far more of a horndog than you usual 21 y.o. dude now oO I am usually calm and non-assertive with girls, well lately due to my break up. Today I could not help but going all alpha male at the gym with a girl, damn she was so cute and doing wide grip pulldowns with horrible form due to the mis-instruction of a guy who was trying only to catch a feel i guess, I went ahead and demonstrated my newly acquired strength from my pull ups , without swinging my torso and with the fatigue from yesterday , 10 reps of full range of motion with real slow tempo on the way back to starting potition with 170 lbs (it was 160lbs but she had put one of those little extra 10lb weights on it and i didn't remove it haha) oO this is a first for me!!! I was amazed as much as she was and so I got a nice chat , some laughs and a phone number , all after my cardio haha , my day is getting better and better isn't it? !! Strength up-check , libido up-check , recovery from full night sleep-check, no bloating due to carbs and better muscle filling effect-CHECK!

I'm loving this stack , from 1 week and 1 day with good numbers that no one can deny , I can see progress and the stack working!! And still got 3 weeks! Lets hope it just gets better and better ! Thanks again AI!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Uh oh look out. Gym predator alert. Lol j/k looking good. Man keep it up.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    Uh oh look out. Gym predator alert. Lol j/k looking good. Man keep it up.
    Thanks buddy! Haha and yeah , I dont usually flirt with girls at the gym, but when I do its because I am on tests boosters that WORK! !!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Well today's nutrition is as yummy as always!! Made myself an Omelet with 4 whole eggs and 4 egg whites , with a lot of spinach , I just love my greens!! And when it was done I coated it with 1 tbsp of EVOO , gotta get em fats in!! Yum! , On a side dish I had 1/2 cup dry old fashioned oatmeal slow cooked with 1 cup of almond milk!! I added 1tbsp almond butter to my oatmeal , and then proceeded to have 1 slice of Oatnut bread with another tbsp almond butter, and made sure to wipe the plate clean off any left over EVOO or egg-yolk from my omelet with it...Damn it was delicious.

Ok so Macros so far:
    -1/2 cup of dry oats
    -2tbsp almond butter
    -1 tbsp EVOO
    -4 whole eggs
    -1 cup egg whites
    -1 cup spinach (not counted in macros , veggies are essential and I am not anal about their carb or caloric weight at all)
    -1 slice Oatnut bread
    -1 cup Silk Pure Almond Milk Unsweetened

Totals: 847 kCals 53g carbs 38g fat 68g prot.

I gotta say , my body is learning to respond better to carbs , but it will always run good on healthy fats !.

Later for today I got in store my delicious Extra Lean Ground Beef (8 oz) broiled with veggies of choice (mostly a bit of carrots , a bit of squash or zucchini, heck if I get wild I'll accompany it with a bit of cucumber and lettuce) All coated with 2 tbsp of EVOO. (My system can never have enough EVOO or EVCO but atm I'm out of EVCO and my local HEB didnt have any this week for some weird reason! :/!!)

On a side note Glycobol, I think, gets stronger with continuous use , for now the 30 min wait for me to eat after I dose makes me even hungrier and just a tiny bit dizzy , nothing bad about it , bloat keeps non existent when I indulge myself in this big meals.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Well today's nutrition is as yummy as always!! Made myself an Omelet with 4 whole eggs and 4 egg whites , with a lot of spinach , I just love my greens!! And when it was done I coated it with 1 tbsp of EVOO , gotta get em fats in!! Yum! , On a side dish I had 1/2 cup dry old fashioned oatmeal slow cooked with 1 cup of almond milk!! I added 1tbsp almond butter to my oatmeal , and then proceeded to have 1 slice of Oatnut bread with another tbsp almond butter, and made sure to wipe the plate clean off any left over EVOO or egg-yolk from my omelet with it...Damn it was delicious.

Ok so Macros so far:
    -1/2 cup of dry oats
    -2tbsp almond butter
    -1 tbsp EVOO
    -4 whole eggs
    -1 cup egg whites
    -1 cup spinach (not counted in macros , veggies are essential and I am not anal about their carb or caloric weight at all)
    -1 slice Oatnut bread
    -1 cup Silk Pure Almond Milk Unsweetened

Totals: 847 kCals 53g carbs 38g fat 68g prot.

I gotta say , my body is learning to respond better to carbs , but it will always run good on healthy fats !.

Later for today I got in store my delicious Extra Lean Ground Beef (8 oz) broiled with veggies of choice (mostly a bit of carrots , a bit of squash or zucchini, heck if I get wild I'll accompany it with a bit of cucumber and lettuce) All coated with 2 tbsp of EVOO. (My system can never have enough EVOO or EVCO but atm I'm out of EVCO and my local HEB didnt have any this week for some weird reason! :/!!)

On a side note Glycobol, I think, gets stronger with continuous use , for now the 30 min wait for me to eat after I dose makes me even hungrier and just a tiny bit dizzy , nothing bad about it , bloat keeps non existent when I indulge myself in this big meals.
    Man those looks good...you're lucky coz you have the time to cook...I don't even have the time to eat properly lol...always in rush...i can't even sit and eat...always in my feet lol...life sux...work all day and gym at night lol...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Man those looks good...you're lucky coz you have the time to cook...I don't even have the time to eat properly lol...always in rush...i can't even sit and eat...always in my feet lol...life sux...work all day and gym at night lol...
    Haha I'm on summer vacation atm , and my work hours are sporadic since they depend on private event hiring , but usually I work from Thursday to Friday , I have been a bit bored though , I could just go work DT here or at Chillis or Applebees as a bartender , I know the managers of both places...its just , I like my long sleep and getting up early for cardio, and I feel being exposed to second hand smoking , drinking and unhealthy food would be detrimental for my health and bulk atm ! , But most likely I will start back this week or next at work from Mon-Fri so I can make a bit more income !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%

Haha I'm on summer vacation atm , and my work hours are sporadic since they depend on private event hiring , but usually I work from Thursday to Friday , I have been a bit bored though , I could just go work DT here or at Chillis or Applebees as a bartender , I know the managers of both places...its just , I like my long sleep and getting up early for cardio, and I feel being exposed to second hand smoking , drinking and unhealthy food would be detrimental for my health and bulk atm ! , But most likely I will start back this week or next at work from Mon-Fri so I can make a bit more income !
    Lucky you only work couple of days...I work over 70hrs a week...and I work 6days and only 1day off
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Lucky you only work couple of days...I work over 70hrs a week...and I work 6days and only 1day off
    Damn dude...I wanna find soemthing like that to keep me busy! I hate being a couch potato! All i do is lay around the house unless I'm out on leisure walks or 1 or 2 errands here and there! I gotta get back to work haha , summer laziness is killing me!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%

Damn dude...I wanna find soemthing like that to keep me busy! I hate being a couch potato! All i do is lay around the house unless I'm out on leisure walks or 1 or 2 errands here and there! I gotta get back to work haha , summer laziness is killing me!!
    Lol trust me you don't wanna work that much...it's really not that nice...after some times you don't get enough sleep and you start being grumpy...you feel tired and wanna skip gym...idk how I been keeping up with my work and gym...couple years ago I used to work 100+hrs a week...everyday for a year then I slowed down a bit lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%

What backwards ass place do you live that they still allow smoking in public buildings much less restaurants?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Lol trust me you don't wanna work that much...it's really not that nice...after some times you don't get enough sleep and you start being grumpy...you feel tired and wanna skip gym...idk how I been keeping up with my work and gym...couple years ago I used to work 100+hrs a week...everyday for a year then I slowed down a bit lol
    I know how you stick to the gym , because you have been seeing results from your stack/diet/routine and dedication! That's all one needs to forever be addicted to it...The gym is like the only woman who deserves your utmost dedication forever , the more you put into her , the more she gives back, never jealous , never angry that you dont spend enough time with her!! She even rewards you when you take a day off by letting you recover and get stronger!! I'm telling yah , best woman ever to commit! The gym !!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

What backwards ass place do you live that they still allow smoking in public buildings much less restaurants?
    Oh and I meant that only for down town clubs , they do allow it here , and also the Applebees close to my house has a back patio "bar" where I used to bartend , and since its wide open and no ceiling well...People do smoke a lot there!! It is Texas after all , land of oil, tobacco, guns and gals!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow, I miss a few days here and this thread freaking quadruples in size, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Wow, I miss a few days here and this thread freaking quadruples in size, lol.
    Hahaha where have you been Nathan? Missed yah buddy! I've been thorough and detailed in every little thing about this log haha , hence it kinda grew a bit!! ! Besides everyone here has been so supportive and motivational towards my goals that well...you know 1 page let to another ^^'

Today's final nutrition:

-1cup of Greek Yogurt Protein Pudding (I had to steal a serving of my neighbors protein blend...god its AWFUL supposed to be chocolate truffle...but well my greek yogurt made it better!...its some sorta "Max Muscle Iso-X"...god, local nutrition stores are not that good with their products really...) Other than that it helped my nutritious goals haha.
    -1 oz fat free cream cheese
    -1 1/2 slices of Orowheat Oatnut bread.
    -1 tbsp peanut butter
    -1 tbsp Almond butter!

Mainly made a triple decker 1/2 sandwich with the cream cheese , pb and almond butter!! Delicious! I just dipped it in my protein pudding that consisted of 30g of whey isolate and 1 cup of fat free chobani greek yogurt!!

Macros: 643 kCals 50g carbs, 19g fat, 65g protein!

Totals for the day: 2,000 kCals 101g of carbs 90g of fat 182g of protein. Following the need of fat signaled by my un-lubbed knees lately and also by MrCooper , I lowered the prot a bit and took in 90g of yummy fats ! Mostly Poly and Mono Sat fats ! Good day today , ran some errands , and also my mood just gets better and I dont feel fatigued or tired at all!! Tomorrow is OH Press day and 5/3/1 day at that! I might twitch around my assistance work tomorrow and will be duly noted here !!

Thanks to everyone for their continuous support!! >:3 time for beast mode!! well tomorrow , tonight is beast-sleep !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Oh press 5/3/1 day! Let's do this!!
    Warmup standing

45x15
    65x12
    85x5

OH (sitting)

105x5 + 2 extra reps
    125x3 +1 extra
    135x1 + 3 extra reps BEAST MODE ON!

DB shoulder press

40sX18
    45sX14
    45sX14
    50sX10
    40sX20

I did these ones in a wider that shoulder width motion to try and activate more the delts, got an AWESOME burn out of it!! Thanks TheHardOne , brotha this was some sweet piece of advice!

DB side raises

25x20
    25x20
    25x20
    30x10 rest pause 5 more with focus on the negative portion of the movement
    25x10 rest pause 10 more with slower negative

BB curls
    40x20
    40x20
    50x15
    60x15
    70x4 rest pause + 5 rest pause + 5 drop set 45x8

My workout today had SUCH an awesome pump an I felt stronger in many of the lifts, and so my deload wave starts friday with squats and I can't wait for it to be over and start pushing it up again, though I am starting to feel the fatigue building up so I guess it's gonna be good to lower the weight and up the volume even in the assistance work. I felt leaner today too an even took a pic at the locker it was awesome, I guess my body is getting really used to the diet now which is awesome!! Means I'll keep kCals the same haha
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-16 at 8.39.16 AM.png
Views: 46
Size:  301.5 KB

Other pic after todays workout haha , Idk why i just couldnt upload it from my phone and had to do it from my mac when I got home xD!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%

Looking good, keep killing it!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Looking good, keep killing it!
    Thank you brotha! I can kinda see my abs again haha so i think the initial bloat of being back on carbs and creatine mono is going down a bit! And I am still keeping my recently gained weight!! I wanna be able to look as big as you on the arms and abs one day man! Not being homo , but damn your abs KICK ASS! and the size of your delts and arms is amazing!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

those are some nice urinals....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    those are some nice urinals....
    xD!!! Reps!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.3%

im usually too hungry to sit and eat... I just stand and scarf it down LOL
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Ok time to post what I just downed in no time , and left me happy as hell...

Nutrition:

-1 sweet potato (large)
    -1 banana (around 7-8")
    -1/2 cup cottage cheese

Why did I group this up? Recipe time!!

Take the sweet potato (raw) wash it and then cut it in round pieces , all of it , then take an oven safe dish or microwaveable container and place a first layer of sweet potato. On a separate dish , mash the banana and mix with the 1/2 cup cottage cheese. On top of the first layer of sweet potato, cover up nicely with a bit of the mash, then place another layer of sweet potato on top, proceed until ingredients run out. My recommendation is to leave the mash covered by a final wave of sweet potato instead of leaving it on top. Bake at 350 degrees for like 20 mins and take out! If microwave , do a first round of 10 mins , and then take it out some 30 secs and do 5 more minutes.

Delicious way to down carbs with a bit of protein right!? And good macros too! 70-75g of carbs (the good kind of carbs ) 16-18g protein and no fats at all! You can add butter to this mix to make it even tastier! But atm I like to keep control of my fats OUTSIDE my cooking so I make sure none of it stays in the dish and mostly in me! Makes a good sized desert , or if you love eating sweet , a delicious side for one! (or 2 if you are on a diet).

Ok so the rest of it was too:
    -2 slices of Orowheat Oatnut bread with 1 oz cream cheese (fat free) and 2 big tbsp of natty PB. Sweet sandwich to munch on while eating the Sweet Potato-Banana-Cheese casserole.
    -4 brown rice cakes (Lundberg)
    -1 cup of 99% fat free Ground turkey broiled with zucchini and mushrooms (Veggie and fungi carbs and cals not accounted for and think about it...virtually none haha)

Macros: 1,302 kCals 175g of carbs 25g of fat 94g of protein.

Good meal! Glycobol keeps being solid at not letting me bloat! and also keeping me hungry so I can finish all this!! , to all of you who enjoy bananas and sweet potatoes as much as I do , give this recipe a shot , trust me its delicious!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

That sweet potato recipe sounds muy bueno
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swole Stack ( TESTOPRO + GLYCOBOL + STOKED!)
    By nNelsonsc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:06 PM
  2. For Sale: Glycobol, HGHpro, TestoPRO and Stoked (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 07:58 PM
  3. stacking pink magic with stoked, glycobol + testopro
    By oznerol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 02:03 AM
  4. For Sale: Stoked, Glycobol and TestoPRO all are and sealed. (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 04:07 PM
  5. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:52 AM