A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hello am , this is my REDO of the log since the crash yesterday took it down :(!! Lets see , starting over.

Thanks to AI sports Nutrition I got the awesome oportunity to log the Swole Stack which consists of Glycobol, Testopro and Stoked. My goal will be to log all my workouts , how I feel with the stack, and the changes I have made thanks to it. I will be conducting a Lean Bulk with Lean Gains to help me out following the standard 16-18 hour fast and 6-8 hour feeding window. kCals Will be set at +20%/-20% for W.O./Rest days and macros will be kept at atound 175-190g of Protein/ 250-275g crabs/ 20-30 grams of fat for Workout days with 2200 kCals and At 1400 kCals for rest days with macros around 175-190g protein / 50g cabrs / 50-55g fat. Ok now on to some stats:

Height: 5'5"
Starting Weight: 127.6 lbs as of saturday morning.
BF: Unknown precisely but it used to be around 7-8% before my lean bulk and i'm like 2 weeks in it so around 8-9% would be a good guess. I will try to get Bod Pod results along the way of this log.

Maxes for lifts:
DL: 225lb
Squat: 185lb
OH Press: 85lb
Bench Press: 145lb

Arms are around 14.6" Flexed.
Waist: 25.6"
Hips: 27.5"

My lifting schedule follows a 5/3/1 program with 4 days of lifting and 3 days of cardio.
Usually Consists of my MAIN LIFT (warm ups and all) plus 3 assistance exercises preferably compounds with medium-high volume. (Around 5 sets 10-20 reps with different protocols like Negatives , Drop sets , Rest pauses. All to keep it changing)

Monday: Deadlift and assist

Wednesday:OH press and assist

Friday: Squat and Assist

Saturday: BP and assist.

Cardio will by around 30-60 mins and low pace , I do need the excess calories to build muscle :p, but I'm a cardio junkie so I cant take it out haha.

Ok supplements:

-Testopro Dosed am and pm 12 hours apart.
-Stoked Dosed am and pm 12 hours apart.
-Glycobol will be 2 caps 20-30 mins before I break my fast and 20-30 mins before my dinner , both with enough carbs for the Na-R-Ala to do its job.

Staples:
-Fish oil
-Whey
-Agmatine (1g preworkout)
-Beta Alanine (4.5 grams , half pre and half post workout)
-BCAAs (Around 30 grams a day or more , before and after workout and throughout the fast)
-Creatine Mono. (Already loaded up , will be dosing 5g pre and 5g post)

I am on a stim break so I wont be taking any preworkouts or stims for 4 weeks , but if needed , in like a week or two I will probably take some Maniac with the Agmatine , or just a coffee.

Ok for yesterday workout was as such:

Deadlifts:
Warmup: 115x12 , 135x10 , 155x8 , and in the last warmup set finally managed to get a pump and amped feeling going , I was feeling a bit un-motivated yesterday , but Metallica and my iPod pulled through.

Working Sets:
180x4 Managed to squeeze in an extra rep ^^ felt good!!
190x3
200x3 Was a bit scared and shaky about doing this , so straps and belt on , but reps came out wonderfully :p and even got compliments on good form!

Assitance:
Chin ups
BWX12
BWX9 + 3 ten second negatives!!
BWx8-9 and then a rest pause and some 4 more.
BWX9 + 3 ten sec negatives ^^
BWx12

Dumbbell row!
50x15
55x15
60x15
65x12 (Never had been able to do this much haha felt good)
55x15

Hanging Leg Raises:
Did them very methodically and slow controlled reps on the way down, sorta like a 3 sec negative focus to complete leg extention , also held the contraction for like 2 secs.

5 sets of 25 reps all of them.

Nutrition was on point and hit the macros exactly with the cals also , Glycobol didn't give me head aches or made me feel bad like many had reported, and yesterday and today (I think its the testopro) I have been more motivated throughout the evening and this morning. Feeling more positive.

About to head into the gym for a light 30-40 min cardio session on the stairmaster and will report kCals when I'm back! Today is a rest-cardio day :) So lets get it done!! I'm already dosed up on all my supplements for now , and comming back around 1 I'll have my Glycobol to start munching on some good food!! :D!

My goals are realistic , I am just trying to max my lifts by at least 5lbs , and well, gain some 4-6lbs of lean body mass if possible! :D! Lets get this done! and thanks again AI Sports nutrition for Giving me this chance!!!

Last edited:
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Exiting the gym ATM, very light 30 min cardio , only 360 cala burnt and walking home for my glycobol and first meal!!

Ok so meal 1 came up like this:

-1 cup Ground Turkey 99% Fat free: 3g of fat 54g of protein.
-Protein "Cake" As I like to call it: 1 scoop whey isolate , 1 cup egg whites , 1/2 cup oats and 1 tbsp EVOO. Macros: 57g Protein , 17g Fat, and 27 grams of carbs. (Simply mix , stir , put in microwave for around 3:30 mins)

Total macros: 111g Protein , 27g carbs , 20g fat. kCals: 769.

For meal 2 it will be:
-1 Scoop whey isolate with 2 tbsp of natty pb.
Macros: 32g Protein , 16g of fat , 6g of carbs. kCals: 306.

Third meal and last before the fast:
-1 Slice country whole wheat bread
-2 tbsp natty PB
-1 cup of Non fat greek yogurt (Chobani).
Macros: 33g protein , 17g fat, 31g of carbs. kCals: 430.

Totals: 176g of protein/ 53g of fat / 64g of carbs. 1505 kCals. Net calories of the day: 1,145 kCals , what I dont know is if I should eat towards the 1450-1500 NET kCals as my recomp says I should , or the whole point of the Recomp is to have this much NET calories , like making a bigger deficit so you dont gain fat in off days , and you still pound 2200-2400 kCals In workout days so you grow. Maybe someone with a bit more expertise than me can chime in :p!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Subbed. You are consuming way too few calories. Remember, when calculating net calories, it's not only about calories burnt during exercise. Your body has a basal metabolic rate that consumes calories just for you to stay alive!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh yeah BMR is at 1550 , so thought my TDEE (since I only lift 4 days a week and light cardio for 3 days) was around 1800 since I am on vacation now and only sit on my ass all day except for workout times :p , I shall up it to minimum net calories of BMR then!! So on rest days net calories should be 1550 , means more food for me!! yay!.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Even more than that! Unless you are bedridden, you shouldn't be consuming only your BMR (the bare minimum to live), but rather even more calories, hence the activity factor multiplier.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Even more than that! Unless you are bedridden, you shouldn't be consuming only your BMR (the bare minimum to live), but rather even more calories, hence the activity factor multiplier.
Haha ok lets see my BMR with my stats is 1550 ok? So the activity multiplier for being sitting around all day with like 90 to 120 mins of exercise (90 min workouts , and rest days are 30-60 mins cardio but since I walk to the gym and its like 20 min walk total I think of it this way) would be how much? The 1.55 one??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Subbed brother!!! Kill it!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok Ok recalculated...2400 Base now , so I'll be eating 2800 kCals for training days with around 180g prot 400g of carbs and 30g of fat. Rest/cardio days: 2000 kCals from 180g prot , 100 carbs , 80-90 grams of fat...Seem better right?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, lets try this again!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I love the Swole stack! It should definitely treat you well!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks bro! Glad to have yah here!! And I'm sure it will ;)!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bro I think so you shouldn't do that much cardio if you planning on putting some mass...I say just 5 to 10mins cardio but really fast cardio to warm up ur blood...so you can be all ready to lift ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Bro I think so you shouldn't do that much cardio if you planning on putting some mass...I say just 5 to 10mins cardio but really fast cardio to warm up ur blood...so you can be all ready to lift ;)
I dont even do cardio on lift days :p! Well I run from my house to the gym which is like 5 mins at my pace , and when I get there I lift heavy :p!! Well heavy for me xD!! , But i thought cardio on rest days would be a good idea so as to keep fat down oO , is it that bad an idea to do the cardio 3 times a week? only like 30 mins...?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I dont even do cardio on lift days :p! Well I run from my house to the gym which is like 5 mins at my pace , and when I get there I lift heavy :p!! Well heavy for me xD!! , But i thought cardio on rest days would be a good idea so as to keep fat down oO , is it that bad an idea to do the cardio 3 times a week? only like 30 mins...?
Well you try like that...and if you not gaining weight or mass then I'll cut my cardio down...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well you try like that...and if you not gaining weight or mass then I'll cut my cardio down...
Ok buddy thanks :3 I'll make it as low as possible and if needed ill cut it out :D

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving 531 :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm loving 531 :)
I know me too!! But I gotta say , the standing OH press is the hardest for me X_X! I used to do it on a military bench and found out it wasn't as good as the standing haha...And OH man , only 2 workouts incluse AB work , but the attack to the core with all the other days and the soreness of the abs never goes away xD IM LOVING IT TOO!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck Celorza! Keep piling the food on your plate and working hard in the gym.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what beta alanine are you using?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i also use sns, i use 4 caps in 4 divided doses....but my whiteflood and purle wraath have a good dose by itself

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i also use sns, i use 4 caps in 4 divided doses....but my whiteflood and purle wraath have a good dose by itself
Good stuff! I've been meaning to try out Purple wraath for a while , I'll buy a tub along the way to see how it is ^^ , for now I have recoverpro samples to last till the end of time <3! and also 1 kilo of peach punch modern bcaa haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok I'm about to get back home but lazing it out in the gym haha. Woke up at 5:30 and dosed the Testopro and Stoked. Had my pre workout ****tail consisting of:
-beta alanine
-creatine mono
-Agmatine
-BCAAs
-some alcar to help the focus and the test ****tail.

And got to the gym at 6am to get this thing going! Did like a 5 min run to the gym and workout went as such:

OH press
Standing (warm up)
65x10
75x8
85x6

Sitting (workout sets)
115x3+1 extra rep
125x3
135x3+1 extra rep
The extra reps came out of nowhere haha I guess I was just pumped up.

Upright row
65x18
75x16
75x16
85x14
65x20

Side raises (Vascularity was OFF THE HOOK here, I even earned some nasty comments at the gym from guys who have trained far longer than I did and said "dude must be juicing he barely could side raise a 10 when he started! Hahaha)
20x20
25x18
30x14
30x14
25x20

Barbell curls (I tried to be as methodical and paced for this with a slower negative motion and a explosive way up, keeping shoulder blades back and elbows tight in to really engage the biceps)
45x15
55x14
65x10
60x12
45x20

Today I can say vascularity was OFF THE HOOK!! I mean it's been a while since I get shredded shoulders with nice veins popping out , but today veins were popping through my traps ALL THE WAY to my neck, it was ****ing awesome! Pumps were sweet too, my traps an biceps looked so much fuller today during the workout.
As for the feeling of the stack, I feel SO hungry all the time!! I just wanna munch munch munch, which is good because I'll need it haha. Also I can affirm the following is thanks to the stack, libido...for a while now, since I broke up with my fiancée , I had lived a celibate and easy life...hahaha well not really, but wasn't really horny at all from girls at the gym or stuff like that...today specially I wanted to hump the heck out of 2 girls who where doing squats beside me...that's new to me haha for a while I had come to like my solitude and retreat from women, except the usual flirting at bars, but even then I haven't gone out for drinks since December. All in all stack is being kind to me :p.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Subbed, keep up the good work and hopefully you won't have to retype this log again ;-)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed, keep up the good work and hopefully you won't have to retype this log again ;-)
Glad to have yah :D! and yeah hopefully , but I am backing it up none the less haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok , as advised I upped my calories today and gave Glycobol a run for its money , dosed at 12pm and at 12:30 I had my first meal containing:

-1 cup egg whites
-2 cups of Old Fashioned Quacker Oatmeal
-1 scoop whey Isolate
All mixed up and cooked in a huge ass pancake placed on top of a bed of warm and freshly made:
-Cup of Brown rice.
Macros: 1,138kCals, 174g Carbs, 14g of fat, 80g of protein.

It was pretty good >:3!! Now lets see if I dont puff out and bloat like a balloon before my next meal!! >:3 lets see this Nutrient Partitioner in action, sill 225g of carbs to go and around 120g of protein , with some 20 grams of fat left!! Working all the way up to 2800 kCals ^^ This oughta put some meat in those biceps and delts!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nice update bro!!! Keep eating like an animal lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Trying as hard as I can! And like I said , stack is making me one hungry beast!! You'll see! Soon my puny biceps will be more respectable bro! I keep hitting them with good periodization and as perfect form as I can in those weights and volumes! :D!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok so I just fnished my second meal , or afternoon snack haha, it was kinda lighter but still pretty good. Glybol surprised me a lot, and i do mean A LOT today , I had a huge amount of carbs in the past meal and I did not bloat, have stomach ache or become gassy oO amazing! This meal was brought to you by turkey and cow incorporated:

-6oz ground turkey 99& fat free
-2 slices of Whole Wheat Country Bread
-1/2 cup brown rice
-1/2 cup of chobani non-fat plain greek yogurt! (It was a bit less , just added to make the sandwich that much tastier!!)

Macros:595 kCals, 72g carbs, 5g fat, 63g protein.

I'm gonna dose 2 more glycobols 30 minutes before my last meal of the day which will be:

-2 cups brown rice
-2 slices Whole Wheat Bread
-1 cup ground 97/3% lean beef.
Macros: 1,080 kcals, 166g carbs, 15g of fat, 72g of protein.

Daily Totals:
2,813 kCals, 412g of carbs, 34g of fat, 215g of protein. Lets hope its not too much ^^ but enough to grow and not fatten out!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Turkey and cow, eh. That made me think of "Moose and Squirrel," lol.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Exiting the gym ATM, very light 30 min cardio , only 360 cala burnt and walking home for my glycobol and first meal!!

Ok so meal 1 came up like this:

-1 cup Ground Turkey 99% Fat free: 3g of fat 54g of protein.
-Protein "Cake" As I like to call it: 1 scoop whey isolate , 1 cup egg whites , 1/2 cup oats and 1 tbsp EVOO. Macros: 57g Protein , 17g Fat, and 27 grams of carbs. (Simply mix , stir , put in microwave for around 3:30 mins)

Total macros: 111g Protein , 27g carbs , 20g fat. kCals: 769.

For meal 2 it will be:
-1 Scoop whey isolate with 2 tbsp of natty pb.
Macros: 32g Protein , 16g of fat , 6g of carbs. kCals: 306.

Third meal and last before the fast:
-1 Slice country whole wheat bread
-2 tbsp natty PB
-1 cup of Non fat greek yogurt (Chobani).
Macros: 33g protein , 17g fat, 31g of carbs. kCals: 430.

Totals: 176g of protein/ 53g of fat / 64g of carbs. 1505 kCals. Net calories of the day: 1,145 kCals , what I dont know is if I should eat towards the 1450-1500 NET kCals as my recomp says I should , or the whole point of the Recomp is to have this much NET calories , like making a bigger deficit so you dont gain fat in off days , and you still pound 2200-2400 kCals In workout days so you grow. Maybe someone with a bit more expertise than me can chime in :p!
try in your cake using a sweet potato in place of oats for a change of pace

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
try in your cake using a sweet potato in place of oats for a change of pace
Wow sweet advice! Will definetly get some sweet potatoes tomorrow to try it out :D! I am gonna do a slightly different version of it with almond flour for the carbs to make a bit puffier too!! Will have to have them tomorrow then!! :D!

On a side note , does Glycobol act more as a GDA or Nutrient Partitioner? I have found it quite pleasant since I dont bloat anymore from carbs or feel nauseated by huge carb meals , but I was wondering since I am a bit unfamiliar with the difference between those!!

On a side note:
Had my last meal and dose of glycobol as intended and dosed Testopro and Stoked at 9pm and gonna hit the sac in about an hour or so , gonna try to catch at least 10 hours of sleep and wake up to some nice outdoor cardio ftw!! Feeling in a jogging mood haha.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
In... Keep killing it bro! And tap some of that gymrat booty! Hahah

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
In... Keep killing it bro! And tap some of that gymrat booty! Hahah
Glad to have yah along man! and yeah haha I'm a horny hamster again hahaha seems like i wanna tap any hot booty now!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great stack!!

whats your diet like, are you changing your diet, or are you keeping your diet the same though this log?

Glycbol helps carbs fill the glycogen stores more so both as a glucose disposal agent and nutrient partitioner because when you get more glycogen into your muscle extra aminos, creatine(great time to take creatine) and nutrients in general are stored in the muscle

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
great stack!!

whats your diet like, are you changing your diet, or are you keeping your diet the same though this log?

Glycbol helps carbs fill the glycogen stores more so both as a glucose disposal agent and nutrient partitioner because when you get more glycogen into your muscle extra aminos, creatine(great time to take creatine) and nutrients in general are stored in the muscle
Thanks John! My diet changed since I feel I was not getting in enough kCals and now its as such:

W.O. Days: 2800 kCals , 200g Prot , 450g Carbs , 30g fat
Rest days: 2000kCals, 200g prot, 100g carbs , 85g fat.

Lifting 4 days a week MWFS and cardio Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. Light for around 30 mins or 1 hour but nothing heavy so I dont burn more than 400 kCals. Merely recreational and for health and to help keep fat to the minimum.

Now that you mention it , for glycobol I always have 2 on an empty stomach right before my meals with big complex carbs , and I AM taking creatine mono , around 10 g a day , and around 30-40g of BCAAs ^^ , fish oil is always in my diet too and I always take my agmatine and beta alanine every day :3!! I think this will work right? Haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Screen shot 2012-05-08 at 2.22.11 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 9.50.17 AM.png
Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 9.50.33 AM.png
Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 9.50.48 AM.png

This are the starting pics I hadnt been able to add , taken on Monday, next monday I'll post up some more to compare :)!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
stare of death right there

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks man....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just got outta the gym , light cardio 400 kCals in 30 mins and walking home now haha, I gotta say endurance is the same if not a bit more, I wanna test it out on Sunday and see if I can do a 2 hour run outside :p then I'll treat myself to some extra clean calories hahaha

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Just got outta the gym , light cardio 400 kCals in 30 mins and walking home now haha, I gotta say endurance is the same if not a bit more, I wanna test it out on Sunday and see if I can do a 2 hour run outside :p then I'll treat myself to some extra clean calories hahaha
Nice update bro!!! And great pics update as well!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks man! I'm puny :p but I'll get big!!! haha, and I'll make sure to eat back my calories burned today <3!! means more fats and prot for me :p!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Thanks man! I'm puny :p but I'll get big!!! haha, and I'll make sure to eat back my calories burned today <3!! means more fats and prot for me :p!
You not puny...you have good size and you already cut up...just add little more size and don't let those cuts disappear...that's it you gonna look like hulk!!! Btw love ur confidence and with that confidence you can achieve anything...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You not puny...you have good size and you already cut up...just add little more size and don't let those cuts disappear...that's it you gonna look like hulk!!! Btw love ur confidence and with that confidence you can achieve anything...
Thanks for the kind words my friend :) , and yeah I'm shooting along the lines of Captain America and Hulk , anything in between that I'm cool! hahaha

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Thanks for the kind words my friend :) , and yeah I'm shooting along the lines of Captain America and Hulk , anything in between that I'm cool! hahaha
Lol...definitely you'll get there bro. :)