A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!)

Page 2 of 11 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-08 at 2.22.11 PM.png
Views: 104
Size:  255.9 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 9.50.17 AM.png
Views: 96
Size:  208.1 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 9.50.33 AM.png
Views: 93
Size:  169.5 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 9.50.48 AM.png
Views: 91
Size:  197.9 KB

This are the starting pics I hadnt been able to add , taken on Monday, next monday I'll post up some more to compare !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

stare of death right there
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    stare of death right there
    Haha i Know right? BTW congrats on LG rep ! You deserve it buddy!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

thanks man....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Just got outta the gym , light cardio 400 kCals in 30 mins and walking home now haha, I gotta say endurance is the same if not a bit more, I wanna test it out on Sunday and see if I can do a 2 hour run outside then I'll treat myself to some extra clean calories hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Just got outta the gym , light cardio 400 kCals in 30 mins and walking home now haha, I gotta say endurance is the same if not a bit more, I wanna test it out on Sunday and see if I can do a 2 hour run outside then I'll treat myself to some extra clean calories hahaha
    Nice update bro!!! And great pics update as well!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Thanks man! I'm puny but I'll get big!!! haha, and I'll make sure to eat back my calories burned today <3!! means more fats and prot for me !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks man! I'm puny but I'll get big!!! haha, and I'll make sure to eat back my calories burned today <3!! means more fats and prot for me !
    You not puny...you have good size and you already cut up...just add little more size and don't let those cuts disappear...that's it you gonna look like hulk!!! Btw love ur confidence and with that confidence you can achieve anything...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    You not puny...you have good size and you already cut up...just add little more size and don't let those cuts disappear...that's it you gonna look like hulk!!! Btw love ur confidence and with that confidence you can achieve anything...
    Thanks for the kind words my friend , and yeah I'm shooting along the lines of Captain America and Hulk , anything in between that I'm cool! hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Thanks for the kind words my friend , and yeah I'm shooting along the lines of Captain America and Hulk , anything in between that I'm cool! hahaha
    Lol...definitely you'll get there bro.
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

X2 man I wish I had the cuts like that.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

I'm in, kill it bro!
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    X2 man I wish I had the cuts like that.
    Thanks bro!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    I'm in, kill it bro!
    Glad to have you buddy! And oh i will , killing those huge meals from now on >:3!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Ok nutrition is still on the dot right here , dosed my Glycobol at 1pm and right now enjoying a superb meal of:

-1 slice of country whole wheat bread with 1 tablespoon natty PB , making a half sandwich which just makes me feel AWESOME!.
    -1 cup egg whites + 1/2 cup oats + 2 tbsp EVOO in it to make it more fatty and tasty , mix and toss in microwave!! hell yeah!
    -1 cup 99% fat free ground turkey , mixed up with the eggwhite/oats mix after it was cooked and YUM! , added in some mexican crushed pepper mix that is made in olive oil with sauted onions , all crushed up , thought I could use the extra capsaicin in my diet today and it tastes delicious. All the oil was left in the container merely taking the powdery sauce out to a delicious add for my meal!!.

Macros: 972 kCals, 50g carbs, 43g fat , 93g protein!! Still many more calories to go hell yeah! ! This was overall a delicious meal I am savoring now, and mind the sauce is my moms recipe and it just makes it taste like home !!.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Ok just had another meal!

-1 cup of ground 99% fat free turkey!! It was accompanied by a lot of veggies , around 1 cup of spinach and a lot of lettuce , I dont really count those as carbs since they are purely water and well iron and protein for the spinach and it would be paranoic of me to worry about those little trace carbs , I keep em in mostly for health and vitamins :3!!.
    -2 tbsp EVOO.
    Macros: 500 kCals, 0g carbs, 31g of fat, 54g protein. Still got around 600-1000 Calories left and I plan to have a nice hefty meal for dinner before my fast with the rest of my carbs to kick in the effects of Glycobol! , all in all , i still feel pretty lean even though I have been eating a lot more than what I'm used to , and I dont feel either bloated , or gassy ! Glycobol sure pulls through for me in this!! Still waiting for that fuller muscle appearance and more density in them too, but that I think will kick in next week or so !.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Ok just had another meal!

-1 cup of ground 99% fat free turkey!! It was accompanied by a lot of veggies , around 1 cup of spinach and a lot of lettuce , I dont really count those as carbs since they are purely water and well iron and protein for the spinach and it would be paranoic of me to worry about those little trace carbs , I keep em in mostly for health and vitamins :3!!.
    -2 tbsp EVOO.
    Macros: 500 kCals, 0g carbs, 31g of fat, 54g protein. Still got around 600-1000 Calories left and I plan to have a nice hefty meal for dinner before my fast with the rest of my carbs to kick in the effects of Glycobol! , all in all , i still feel pretty lean even though I have been eating a lot more than what I'm used to , and I dont feel either bloated , or gassy ! Glycobol sure pulls through for me in this!! Still waiting for that fuller muscle appearance and more density in them too, but that I think will kick in next week or so !.

sounds like a bomb ass meal
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61

sounds like a bomb ass meal
    I know haha! Love me some good greens with EVOO!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

What's EVOO?

19. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    What's EVOO?
    Extra virgin olive oil
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rome32

Extra virgin olive oil
    Ohhhh, I see! Thanks!

21. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo

Ohhhh, I see! Thanks!
    Anytime my man
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

So today I had my first Cheat meal in a long time , I dont feel bad about it though, since I was still lacking 600 kCalories to be at 2000 kCalories injested today, and seeing how I did 400 kCal cardio I had 1000 kCals to go , I had 2 dark ale beers and 1 double angus hamburguer and a salad consisting of onions/tomatoes/mozarella cheese , I think I can place that around 1000 kCals , still I hadn't done that in a long time and still had my glycobol , testopro and stoked anymore...Nonetheless I'll tapper down my kCals tomorrow to 2500 kCals just in case and keep the 16-18 hour fast just in case. It felt pretty good to be out with the family again anyways, my mom and dad live in Mexico so the only mother I have here to celebrate the mexican mother's day (may 10th) is my Aunt whom I love dearly and this was kinda planned for , hence the cardio, and still I feel it could have been way worse, and after all this is a bulk and I need to gain some weight , please dont tell me I messed up or put me down ^^' I hadnt drank in like 4 months or had a hamburguer in like forever and BJ's Brewhouse used to be my favorite restaurant back in my fatty days :3!!! I will train extra hard tomorrow and still keep up with my nutrition , lets see glycobol in action controlling this light pampering on my side!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

SQUAT DAY! And peak weight week in my Wendler 5/3/1 also so it went like this:
    Warmup:
    135x15
    135x15
    145x10

Workout sets
    160x5
    185x3
    205x1 + 1 more rep that came out of sheer ego...this is a first for me that I can do more than 1 rep so close to my max <3 and mind me it was ****ing awesome form went LOW AND DEEP and on the second one came up explosive haha

Leg press
    180x15
    180x15
    270x12
    300x12
    300xSparta I mean 12 haha oh yeah rest pause and 8 more so 20 total
    Might I add vascularity on my quads was amazing here...wow like seriously today was a ****ing awesome workout
    Lying leg curl
    60x20
    70x15
    75x15
    80x12
    70x15

Weighted sit ups.

45x15 and some BW till failure
    45x15
    45x15 and then BW till failure
    45x15
    45x15 and BW till failure

Damn today was a pretty good workout for me, definitely feeling the increased strength and endurance , I'm liking this stack A LOT! Sleep is actually more deep and restful now, I wake up fresh and motivated. Also I had been struggling with a tiny sad feeling lagging for a while on me, and well it's now gone, I feel like the top wolf around...like idk cheerful and a tad bit more aggressive haha I like it!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

IN That crashed messup some of us lol
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    IN That crashed messup some of us lol
    Glad to have yah bro! And yeah the crash was nasty xD hahaha!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Glad to have yah bro! And yeah the crash was nasty xD hahaha!
    P.S. your inbox is full
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    P.S. your inbox is full
    Thanks bro! Cleared it up!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Ok this is todays Nutrition with side notes: Beef and turkey are broiled with only water and no added fats , I throw in a lot of veggies in them and I will get around to taking pics and posting some nice recipes to help spice up people's diets without taking out greens!! They are basic in a bulk or cut!! A multi is not the best way to replace them people!!

Nutrition again on the dot , but a bit reduced on carbs since last night I did cheat a bit and posted about it before , all in all pumps have been kept throughout the day , this is awesome , my veins are just about to burst with the slightest contraction , my pants have been fitting me so tight around the legs (not the waist haha still pretty slim there) all day! and around the a$$ too!! which is awesome cuz i think i had lost some ass in my cut and girls love guys with a bit o meat down there.

Carbs were also tampered a bit since tomorrow is not a rest day , but another HIGH calorie day since I will be doing 5/3/1 day for chest , I want better pecs hehe. Ok heres the nutrition of the day:

Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-11 at 7.45.37 PM.png
Views: 60
Size:  95.3 KB
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

That looks like some tasty food, but where's the fat? Throw some peanut butter, egg yolks, olive oil, a tub of butter, or something in there. With a 5/3/1 routine you need to keep those joints well- lubed.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    That looks like some tasty food, but where's the fat? Throw some peanut butter, egg yolks, olive oil, a tub of butter, or something in there. With a 5/3/1 routine you need to keep those joints well- lubed.
    Oh I do , on cardio days (off days) I keep around 80-100 grams of fat <3!! EVOO, egg yolks , some butter maybe , but loads of peanut butter , almond butter , sesame tahini! ^^ But yeah good advice on the yolks and butter I havent had them in a while ^^ I'm about to go to the super market actually I'll buy some whole eggs , and good ol butter :O! , And yeah I never get dry joints , but last friday...damn I was feeling a bit of dry knees in my hack squats X_X!!! Thanks buddy!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Oh I do , on cardio days (off days) I keep around 80-100 grams of fat <3!! EVOO, egg yolks , some butter maybe , but loads of peanut butter , almond butter , sesame tahini! ^^ But yeah good advice on the yolks and butter I havent had them in a while ^^ I'm about to go to the super market actually I'll buy some whole eggs , and good ol butter :O! , And yeah I never get dry joints , but last friday...damn I was feeling a bit of dry knees in my hack squats X_X!!! Thanks buddy!
    As a powerlifter (and an old one at that) I know the importance of healthy joints. I just don't want to see you young guys walking like Frankenstein's monster because you can't bend your knees at my age.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    As a powerlifter (and an old one at that) I know the importance of healthy joints. I just don't want to see you young guys walking like Frankenstein's monster because you can't bend your knees at my age.
    Thanks man !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Dam bro you're meals looks soooo tasty...I wanna come over lol...doing great bro!!!! Get huge...I wanna see you BIG like hulk!!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Dam bro you're meals looks soooo tasty...I wanna come over lol...doing great bro!!!! Get huge...I wanna see you BIG like hulk!!!!
    Thank you man! And I'm not kidding , my sleeves from both pants and shirts have felt a lot more tight this week ^^ excited for my weight in to happen on monday , I wanna see how much did I gain haha , mostly water and a bit of fat at the moment but damn , at least I dont like scrawny like when I weighted 125lbs like 3 weeks ago!!! And bro , anytime u wanna come over to texas , mi casa es su casa dude! I ****ing love cooking and everything I do , I do it as clean and healthy as possible , fresh every day!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Thank you man! And I'm not kidding , my sleeves from both pants and shirts have felt a lot more tight this week ^^ excited for my weight in to happen on monday , I wanna see how much did I gain haha , mostly water and a bit of fat at the moment but damn , at least I dont like scrawny like when I weighted 125lbs like 3 weeks ago!!! And bro , anytime u wanna come over to texas , mi casa es su casa dude! I ****ing love cooking and everything I do , I do it as clean and healthy as possible , fresh every day!
    Lol definitely bro...just keep eating like animal..don't worry about water or fat as long you working out and doing a bit cardio you will be fine....just keep feeding urself!!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Ok this morning , something happened that both inspired me...and worried me :S! , First off last saturday at this very hour , when weighted I was 127.8lbs and today at this very same hour , naked , upon rising (Now don't get exited...) I am at a hefty 134.6 X_X!!!!! And I don't think I am Jay Cuttler or Phil Heat to up almost 7 lbs of LBM in 1 week!!!! :/ Do you guys think I'm over eating? Or might this be because of the meals last night , and well I weighted in the morning and also I had about 2 galons of water last night...

Anyways today I've already had my infamous home made preworkout consisting of:

-2 Stoked
    -2 Testopro
    -1g agmatine
    -5g Creatine Mono
    -2.5g Beta Alanine
    -BCAA's
    -1g ALCAR

And heading into the gym atm , recovery seems to be good still, though my glutes and hams are SORE from yesterdays workout , its important to point out , that even though at peak week of 5/3/1 I CAN walk today , and back a month ago when I did peak week with my other plan and came this close to my max again I could not for the life of me get out of bed... X_X!!! Sleep is still pretty good with the nights Testopro and Stoked , and wet dreams have taken over the Night Terrors I usually suffer from (since I was a little kid I've had night terrors and lately well, they were composed of nasty gore dreams about my ex-fiancee and i could do nothing about them) , this is aces in my books , some nights I dont dream at all I just lay stiff as a log all night , others , well libido takes place, its one of the things I DID NOT EXPECT from this stack and that has been quite satisfactory along with the better mood every day .!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Bench press day! 5/3/1 day!
    Warmup:
    65x15
    85x15
    105x12
    115x10

Workout sets:
    130x5 + 1 extra ;p feel the pump!!
    150x3
    165x1 and 3 partials...felt awesome ^^
    Weighted dips!!

-25x15 plus BWx5
    -25x15 rest pause 25x5
    -50x6 then BWx14
    -50x6 rest pause 50x4 rp 50x3 drop set BWx8
    -50x6 ds 25x6 rest pause 25x8

Incline dumbbell flyes
    -30x15
    -40x10
    -40x12
    -40x6 drop set 25x8
    -40x6 drop 25x9

Cable push downs
    115x10
    130x10
    145x8 DS 95x6
    145x6 rest pause 145x5
    145x7 DS 115x7 DS 87.5x7

I felt strong today...but self esteem is low as ****...all bloated, no cuts, and I can't see abs no more, I feel like I'm gaining only fat :'( and it's not the stack...it's my genetics I guess...I'm heading home atm...head hanging low T_T
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Bench press day! 5/3/1 day!
    Warmup:
    65x15
    85x15
    105x12
    115x10

Workout sets:
    130x5 + 1 extra ;p feel the pump!!
    150x3
    165x1 and 3 partials...felt awesome ^^
    Weighted dips!!

-25x15 plus BWx5
    -25x15 rest pause 25x5
    -50x6 then BWx14
    -50x6 rest pause 50x4 rp 50x3 drop set BWx8
    -50x6 ds 25x6 rest pause 25x8

Incline dumbbell flyes
    -30x15
    -40x10
    -40x12
    -40x6 drop set 25x8
    -40x6 drop 25x9

Cable push downs
    115x10
    130x10
    145x8 DS 95x6
    145x6 rest pause 145x5
    145x7 DS 115x7 DS 87.5x7

I felt strong today...but self esteem is low as ****...all bloated, no cuts, and I can't see abs no more, I feel like I'm gaining only fat :'( and it's not the stack...it's my genetics I guess...I'm heading home atm...head hanging low T_T
    Beast mode!!!! Lifts looks solid brother!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Beast mode!!!! Lifts looks solid brother!!!
    Thanks buddy , I'm just concerned about my weight in...I'm worried its mostly fat (or at least hope its water...) , and maybe 1/2 lb would be muscle, today my arms went up to 15.2" fully pumped after the weighted dips...Those came as a surprise actually oO never thought I could manage those many reps with 50 after rest pauses , or have the endurance for the double drop sets ^^ strength is definetly up...while fat is up too I'm afraid :/
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Celorza, my friend, stop stressing out! Thing about it this way: If you gain 5lbs of fat while doing this you will also gain the corresponding strength gains that come with weight gain. Ultimately, weight gain of any type will help you in building muscle because your strength is increasing at the same time.

Its something like creatine for a new lifter, when you explain that they will gain weight immediately from water but they won't keep all the water weight a lot of times they get confused as to why it's beneficial to take the creatine in the first place. It's the same idea, the weight increase will let them lift heavier which will in turn create the possibility for more muscle gain.

Fat can be lost pretty easily, dude. Especially with as much cardio as you like to do. Hang in there, don't get stressed out! It sounds like you are like me and enjoy the hard, dry feeling from cutting. The bloated and watery feeling from bulking sucks, but it's part of the process. As soon as you start carb depleting and increasing cardio, you'll be amazed how quickly you harden up.

Keep up the hard work! Your killin it!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swole Stack ( TESTOPRO + GLYCOBOL + STOKED!)
    By nNelsonsc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 09:06 PM
  2. For Sale: Glycobol, HGHpro, TestoPRO and Stoked (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 05:58 PM
  3. stacking pink magic with stoked, glycobol + testopro
    By oznerol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:03 AM
  4. For Sale: Stoked, Glycobol and TestoPRO all are and sealed. (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 02:07 PM
  5. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 01:52 AM