A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!)

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    In FTW!
    Glad to have yah along brotha!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Ok so I just fnished my second meal , or afternoon snack haha, it was kinda lighter but still pretty good. Glybol surprised me a lot, and i do mean A LOT today , I had a huge amount of carbs in the past meal and I did not bloat, have stomach ache or become gassy oO amazing! This meal was brought to you by turkey and cow incorporated:

-6oz ground turkey 99& fat free
    -2 slices of Whole Wheat Country Bread
    -1/2 cup brown rice
    -1/2 cup of chobani non-fat plain greek yogurt! (It was a bit less , just added to make the sandwich that much tastier!!)

Macros:595 kCals, 72g carbs, 5g fat, 63g protein.

I'm gonna dose 2 more glycobols 30 minutes before my last meal of the day which will be:

-2 cups brown rice
    -2 slices Whole Wheat Bread
    -1 cup ground 97/3% lean beef.
    Macros: 1,080 kcals, 166g carbs, 15g of fat, 72g of protein.

Daily Totals:
    2,813 kCals, 412g of carbs, 34g of fat, 215g of protein. Lets hope its not too much ^^ but enough to grow and not fatten out!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

3. Turkey and cow, eh. That made me think of "Moose and Squirrel," lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

4. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Turkey and cow, eh. That made me think of "Moose and Squirrel," lol.
    Haha Rocky and Bullwinkle?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Exiting the gym ATM, very light 30 min cardio , only 360 cala burnt and walking home for my glycobol and first meal!!

Ok so meal 1 came up like this:

-1 cup Ground Turkey 99% Fat free: 3g of fat 54g of protein.
    -Protein "Cake" As I like to call it: 1 scoop whey isolate , 1 cup egg whites , 1/2 cup oats and 1 tbsp EVOO. Macros: 57g Protein , 17g Fat, and 27 grams of carbs. (Simply mix , stir , put in microwave for around 3:30 mins)

Total macros: 111g Protein , 27g carbs , 20g fat. kCals: 769.

For meal 2 it will be:
    -1 Scoop whey isolate with 2 tbsp of natty pb.
    Macros: 32g Protein , 16g of fat , 6g of carbs. kCals: 306.

Third meal and last before the fast:
    -1 Slice country whole wheat bread
    -2 tbsp natty PB
    -1 cup of Non fat greek yogurt (Chobani).
    Macros: 33g protein , 17g fat, 31g of carbs. kCals: 430.

Totals: 176g of protein/ 53g of fat / 64g of carbs. 1505 kCals. Net calories of the day: 1,145 kCals , what I dont know is if I should eat towards the 1450-1500 NET kCals as my recomp says I should , or the whole point of the Recomp is to have this much NET calories , like making a bigger deficit so you dont gain fat in off days , and you still pound 2200-2400 kCals In workout days so you grow. Maybe someone with a bit more expertise than me can chime in !
    try in your cake using a sweet potato in place of oats for a change of pace
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    try in your cake using a sweet potato in place of oats for a change of pace
    Wow sweet advice! Will definetly get some sweet potatoes tomorrow to try it out ! I am gonna do a slightly different version of it with almond flour for the carbs to make a bit puffier too!! Will have to have them tomorrow then!! !

On a side note , does Glycobol act more as a GDA or Nutrient Partitioner? I have found it quite pleasant since I dont bloat anymore from carbs or feel nauseated by huge carb meals , but I was wondering since I am a bit unfamiliar with the difference between those!!

On a side note:
    Had my last meal and dose of glycobol as intended and dosed Testopro and Stoked at 9pm and gonna hit the sac in about an hour or so , gonna try to catch at least 10 hours of sleep and wake up to some nice outdoor cardio ftw!! Feeling in a jogging mood haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

7. In... Keep killing it bro! And tap some of that gymrat booty! Hahah
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    In... Keep killing it bro! And tap some of that gymrat booty! Hahah
    Glad to have yah along man! and yeah haha I'm a horny hamster again hahaha seems like i wanna tap any hot booty now!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

9. great stack!!

whats your diet like, are you changing your diet, or are you keeping your diet the same though this log?

Glycbol helps carbs fill the glycogen stores more so both as a glucose disposal agent and nutrient partitioner because when you get more glycogen into your muscle extra aminos, creatine(great time to take creatine) and nutrients in general are stored in the muscle
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

10. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    great stack!!

whats your diet like, are you changing your diet, or are you keeping your diet the same though this log?

Glycbol helps carbs fill the glycogen stores more so both as a glucose disposal agent and nutrient partitioner because when you get more glycogen into your muscle extra aminos, creatine(great time to take creatine) and nutrients in general are stored in the muscle
    Thanks John! My diet changed since I feel I was not getting in enough kCals and now its as such:

W.O. Days: 2800 kCals , 200g Prot , 450g Carbs , 30g fat
    Rest days: 2000kCals, 200g prot, 100g carbs , 85g fat.

Lifting 4 days a week MWFS and cardio Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. Light for around 30 mins or 1 hour but nothing heavy so I dont burn more than 400 kCals. Merely recreational and for health and to help keep fat to the minimum.

Now that you mention it , for glycobol I always have 2 on an empty stomach right before my meals with big complex carbs , and I AM taking creatine mono , around 10 g a day , and around 30-40g of BCAAs ^^ , fish oil is always in my diet too and I always take my agmatine and beta alanine every day :3!! I think this will work right? Haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

11. Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-08 at 2.22.11 PM.png
Views: 121
Size:  255.9 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 9.50.17 AM.png
Views: 112
Size:  208.1 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 9.50.33 AM.png
Views: 110
Size:  169.5 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 9.50.48 AM.png
Views: 111
Size:  197.9 KB

This are the starting pics I hadnt been able to add , taken on Monday, next monday I'll post up some more to compare !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

12. stare of death right there
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    stare of death right there
    Haha i Know right? BTW congrats on LG rep ! You deserve it buddy!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

14. thanks man....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

15. Just got outta the gym , light cardio 400 kCals in 30 mins and walking home now haha, I gotta say endurance is the same if not a bit more, I wanna test it out on Sunday and see if I can do a 2 hour run outside then I'll treat myself to some extra clean calories hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Just got outta the gym , light cardio 400 kCals in 30 mins and walking home now haha, I gotta say endurance is the same if not a bit more, I wanna test it out on Sunday and see if I can do a 2 hour run outside then I'll treat myself to some extra clean calories hahaha
    Nice update bro!!! And great pics update as well!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

17. Thanks man! I'm puny but I'll get big!!! haha, and I'll make sure to eat back my calories burned today <3!! means more fats and prot for me !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Thanks man! I'm puny but I'll get big!!! haha, and I'll make sure to eat back my calories burned today <3!! means more fats and prot for me !
    You not puny...you have good size and you already cut up...just add little more size and don't let those cuts disappear...that's it you gonna look like hulk!!! Btw love ur confidence and with that confidence you can achieve anything...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

19. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    You not puny...you have good size and you already cut up...just add little more size and don't let those cuts disappear...that's it you gonna look like hulk!!! Btw love ur confidence and with that confidence you can achieve anything...
    Thanks for the kind words my friend , and yeah I'm shooting along the lines of Captain America and Hulk , anything in between that I'm cool! hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Thanks for the kind words my friend , and yeah I'm shooting along the lines of Captain America and Hulk , anything in between that I'm cool! hahaha
    Lol...definitely you'll get there bro.
    OG Punjabi Avenger

21. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

X2 man I wish I had the cuts like that.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

22. I'm in, kill it bro!
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

23. Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    X2 man I wish I had the cuts like that.
    Thanks bro!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    I'm in, kill it bro!
    Glad to have you buddy! And oh i will , killing those huge meals from now on >:3!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

24. Ok nutrition is still on the dot right here , dosed my Glycobol at 1pm and right now enjoying a superb meal of:

-1 slice of country whole wheat bread with 1 tablespoon natty PB , making a half sandwich which just makes me feel AWESOME!.
    -1 cup egg whites + 1/2 cup oats + 2 tbsp EVOO in it to make it more fatty and tasty , mix and toss in microwave!! hell yeah!
    -1 cup 99% fat free ground turkey , mixed up with the eggwhite/oats mix after it was cooked and YUM! , added in some mexican crushed pepper mix that is made in olive oil with sauted onions , all crushed up , thought I could use the extra capsaicin in my diet today and it tastes delicious. All the oil was left in the container merely taking the powdery sauce out to a delicious add for my meal!!.

Macros: 972 kCals, 50g carbs, 43g fat , 93g protein!! Still many more calories to go hell yeah! ! This was overall a delicious meal I am savoring now, and mind the sauce is my moms recipe and it just makes it taste like home !!.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

25. Ok just had another meal!

-1 cup of ground 99% fat free turkey!! It was accompanied by a lot of veggies , around 1 cup of spinach and a lot of lettuce , I dont really count those as carbs since they are purely water and well iron and protein for the spinach and it would be paranoic of me to worry about those little trace carbs , I keep em in mostly for health and vitamins :3!!.
    -2 tbsp EVOO.
    Macros: 500 kCals, 0g carbs, 31g of fat, 54g protein. Still got around 600-1000 Calories left and I plan to have a nice hefty meal for dinner before my fast with the rest of my carbs to kick in the effects of Glycobol! , all in all , i still feel pretty lean even though I have been eating a lot more than what I'm used to , and I dont feel either bloated , or gassy ! Glycobol sure pulls through for me in this!! Still waiting for that fuller muscle appearance and more density in them too, but that I think will kick in next week or so !.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Ok just had another meal!

-1 cup of ground 99% fat free turkey!! It was accompanied by a lot of veggies , around 1 cup of spinach and a lot of lettuce , I dont really count those as carbs since they are purely water and well iron and protein for the spinach and it would be paranoic of me to worry about those little trace carbs , I keep em in mostly for health and vitamins :3!!.
    -2 tbsp EVOO.
    Macros: 500 kCals, 0g carbs, 31g of fat, 54g protein. Still got around 600-1000 Calories left and I plan to have a nice hefty meal for dinner before my fast with the rest of my carbs to kick in the effects of Glycobol! , all in all , i still feel pretty lean even though I have been eating a lot more than what I'm used to , and I dont feel either bloated , or gassy ! Glycobol sure pulls through for me in this!! Still waiting for that fuller muscle appearance and more density in them too, but that I think will kick in next week or so !.

sounds like a bomb ass meal

27. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61

sounds like a bomb ass meal
    I know haha! Love me some good greens with EVOO!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

28. What's EVOO?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    What's EVOO?
    Extra virgin olive oil

30. Quote Originally Posted by rome32

Extra virgin olive oil
    Ohhhh, I see! Thanks!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swole Stack ( TESTOPRO + GLYCOBOL + STOKED!)
    By nNelsonsc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 10:06 PM
  2. For Sale: Glycobol, HGHpro, TestoPRO and Stoked (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 06:58 PM
  3. stacking pink magic with stoked, glycobol + testopro
    By oznerol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 01:03 AM
  4. For Sale: Stoked, Glycobol and TestoPRO all are and sealed. (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 03:07 PM
  5. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM