A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!)

Page 10 of 14 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Good stuff man The SWOLE Stack treated me excellently. I have a review and a log up somewhere of the run.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff man The SWOLE Stack treated me excellently. I have a review and a log up somewhere of the run.
    It is treating me so good atm , and also , Tomorrow I start climbing up in weight again , I did my 5/3/1 calculations again and since I managed to pull out 2 reps at 215lbs in squats it puts me at this lifts now:

Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-24 at 11.05.20 AM.png
Views: 44
Size:  58.9 KB

Gotta admit , I'm a bit preocupied about all the added weights in many of the sets , and now I'm not gonna be doing sitting OH press but STANDING all the time , so I involve more of the core and its gonna be PURE 5/3/1 , the 230 DL scares the nuts outta me but If i can do at least 2 reps on that I would have gone up A LOT in strength hehe, BP is up a lot too , lets see how that goes!! I'm confident all this food will help out and with glycobol to the rescue , all will be made into POWER! TestoPRO and Stoked seem to be kicking harder for me , and idk why I'm always leaner around this days of the week haha weird huh?

What are your thoughts bro? Can I make it pass this weight increase?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. Kick ass recipe for recovery days guys , IMO its delicious , high in sat , and mono-sat fats which are essential and should never be trimmed down or overlooked!

Take around 8-12 oz. of 90/10 ground beef , Broil it up , add some taste to it , black pepper , cayenne pepper are good since they help speed up metabolism too! Drain it out , pour on a plate (Now if you are smart about it save the juice form the pot and pour it into your brown rice , makes it taste delicious...seriously) As mentioned cook around 1/2 cup to 1 cup of brown rice and put it on a plate , make a bed of brown rice , put meat on top and cover up with 2-3 TBSP of Sesame Tahini , a good fat source generally unknown to people .

It comes out with a spicy and delicious taste!!
    I just had mine with 12oz of 90/10 beef , 1 cup of brown rice , 3 tbsp of tahini. Fast breaking epic meal , paired with 1 slice of country whole wheat bread with 1 tbsp natty almond butter.

Macros: 1,410 kCals 98g of carbs 75g of fat 92g of protein.

Truly a delicious dish.

For those of you who don't know what tahini is check it out haha wiki it fast , delicious and Sesame oil-fats come with MANY health benefits !.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

4. Haha your log is turning into a cooking show! Love it!

5. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Haha your log is turning into a cooking show! Love it!
    xD we all need recipes bro!! food is the number 1 supplement for bulking/cutting/recomping haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

xD we all need recipes bro!! food is the number 1 supplement for bulking/cutting/recomping haha
    You're amazing bro!!! Wish I live close to you do I can come over everyday and eat your food...I'll buy the grocery and you cook lol..keep up the good work bro and ur food log
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

7. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    You're amazing bro!!! Wish I live close to you do I can come over everyday and eat your food...I'll buy the grocery and you cook lol..keep up the good work bro and ur food log
    Thanks brotha ! and for sure , move closer up and I'll cook haha just buy me like 10lbs of different meats , assorted veggies and fats and I can come up with a lot of stuff xD!! hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Thanks brotha ! and for sure , move closer up and I'll cook haha just buy me like 10lbs of different meats , assorted veggies and fats and I can come up with a lot of stuff xD!! hahaha
    Lol that's sound like a deal brother
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

9. Squat Reload wave!

Warmup
    95x5
    115x5
    135x5

Workout sets:

145x5

170x6 messed up one rep and did an extra, I didn't go as low thats why I made it up

190x5+3 managed 8 but almost failed on 1...damn this was hard and next week just gets harder...

45 degree leg press
    270x10

Had to change to the seated leg press machine since the dicks at my gym got me off the leg press to move it and clean that place...this was bull****.

Seated leg press machine

BW+150x15
    BW+190x15
    BW+225x10 PR haha last time I used this thing my max was 200x5

Lying leg curl
    70x10
    70x12
    70x14
    70x14
    60x16

Ab crunch machine
    I hate this machines but they picked up the DBs and plates and were also wiping the floor for abs...so I made do here with this...a bro has to adapt sometimes
    90x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10 drop set 80x15

Though I don't like this machines I did get a good burn and awesome contraction , I think I finally developed a good MM connection with my abs thanks to the stack, I haven't mentioned this but I have been having greater focus lately which is really good when you have to contract on high weights.

Today was a good day but a painful one, sitting on your calves way low on squats with that weight is some TOUGH **** , I have a high level of respect for the guys here that can squat all the way down with obvious real weight and not what I can barely handle hehe it's a kinda strain that's enjoyable , the burn on the hams and glutes is amazing ^^.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

10. whats glycobol?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    whats glycobol?
    A solid nutrient partitioner that has given me fuller and stronger muscles!! Haha why ask bro?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    A solid nutrient partitioner that has given me fuller and stronger muscles!! Haha why ask bro?
    lol.....i was being sarcastic, ive used it before....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    lol.....i was being sarcastic, ive used it before....
    !! I'm taking atm actually with 1g agmatine , I'm breaking fast at 11am , i started at 6pm yesterday so its ok haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

14. Glad to see you're training for both strength and hypertrophy. You should set some new PRs in the coming weeks while also putting on some solid muscle.

15. Ok guys , forgot to update my nutrition yesterday , it was clean but I did go over my 2600 kCals , I needed the carbs idk why I was craving them SO MUCH , and I was feeling a bit tired and was afraid I wouldn't recover good enough for todays BP workout , and I think it was a smart choice , I ate back to my 2800kCals I had before focusing on adding extra carbs , still kept protein and fats in there but carbs were around the 400g neighborhood , fats around 70g and protein around 150-160g. Mainly Sesame tahini as fat source , 90/10 ground beef so more sat fats for me , some lean turkey in there, and A LOT of brown Rice and Oatmeal I swear to God I never needed carbs so much...and I don't even feel bad about eating them all , today I woke up leaner and performed so good at the gym...Had an awesome pump and compliments also , that always helps!! I wanna see where this lifting and eating takes me and I am lifting bigger now and getting better pumps , the feeling of ones triceps's skin being ripped apart is just...PRICELESS.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

16. Ok here's today's workout

BP reload wave
    Warmup: wide grip and explosive with slow negative to get the good stretch and blood flowing

75x10
    90x8
    110x5

Workout sets, normal grip controlled motion

120x5

140x5. I was impressed I could down them all the way to touching my chest and come up in ALL of them oO usually I come only close in the last 2 or so

155x5+3 total of 8 well done and 1 partial haha got scared and pushed back up when it was halfway down...this is HUGE progress from my last time with 155 haha

Weighted dips

BW+10x15
    BW+25x15
    BW+35x15
    BW+35x15
    BW+50x10 DS BWx10

DB incline bench press
    40x15
    50x8 + 30x5
    50x8 +30x5
    50x8 and failed...
    40x12

I guess I couldn't go as high because I went heavy on BP and had just finished dipping heavy too lol aw well next time it will be better

Cable push downs
    87.5x20
    115x10
    115x10
    115x10
    95x15
    Such good pump...and a bro passed by and said "nice tris bro!" :3 hard work and hard eating paying out haha specially on the bench, last macrocycle of 5/3/1 155 was my 3 rep max and now I did 8 , full ROM and full control, didn't feel uneasy or shaky...wow finally growing stronger haha thanks to all your support and guidance guys!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Ok here's today's workout

BP reload wave
    Warmup: wide grip and explosive with slow negative to get the good stretch and blood flowing

75x10
    90x8
    110x5

Workout sets, normal grip controlled motion

120x5

140x5. I was impressed I could down them all the way to touching my chest and come up in ALL of them oO usually I come only close in the last 2 or so

155x5+3 total of 8 well done and 1 partial haha got scared and pushed back up when it was halfway down...this is HUGE progress from my last time with 155 haha

Weighted dips

BW+10x15
    BW+25x15
    BW+35x15
    BW+35x15
    BW+50x10 DS BWx10

DB incline bench press
    40x15
    50x8 + 30x5
    50x8 +30x5
    50x8 and failed...
    40x12

I guess I couldn't go as high because I went heavy on BP and had just finished dipping heavy too lol aw well next time it will be better

Cable push downs
    87.5x20
    115x10
    115x10
    115x10
    95x15
    Such good pump...and a bro passed by and said "nice tris bro!" :3 hard work and hard eating paying out haha specially on the bench, last macrocycle of 5/3/1 155 was my 3 rep max and now I did 8 , full ROM and full control, didn't feel uneasy or shaky...wow finally growing stronger haha thanks to all your support and guidance guys!
    Nice job man. Great incline numbers @ your size.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice job man. Great incline numbers @ your size.
    Thanks bro !! I managed 60's last week but it was the deload week from the main lift and did them as first assistance !! I have ways to go!! oh BTW I saw you Deadlifts , DAMN bro , those are NICE weight for not having trained in a while!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

19. Nice work! Getting stronger is always fun.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Nice work! Getting stronger is always fun.
    Thanks bro It sure is!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Thanks bro !! I managed 60's last week but it was the deload week from the main lift and did them as first assistance !! I have ways to go!! oh BTW I saw you Deadlifts , DAMN bro , those are NICE weight for not having trained in a while!!
    Thanks. Yeah man, I'm not strongest guy around... Haha you'll be surprised at how long I've been lifting for.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thanks. Yeah man, I'm not strongest guy around... Haha you'll be surprised at how long I've been lifting for.
    yeah strength has never been a strong point for me either......i thought about using some powerlifting routines for added strength but ehhhhh
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    surprise me haha
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    yeah strength has never been a strong point for me either......i thought about using some powerlifting routines for added strength but ehhhhh
    And yeah I added a power-lifting and strength-geared routine because I need the strength...I don't work a physical job true...and I'm going for engineering , but working out , and pumping iron is what pieced my life back together...gave me greater focus...and now its like I need to reach my goals , more and more...I need strength for that , and it gives me a sense of achievement...something else to wake up in the morning to, something to keep pushing forward, to charge on...Its something I decided and I'll never regret, its made me who I am now , and I like this person better than the one I was before.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Glad to see you're training for both strength and hypertrophy. You should set some new PRs in the coming weeks while also putting on some solid muscle.
    Haha thanks brother , I am pretty confident I will , I have had some major nutrition and supplement coaching from a bro named Cyrus , and TheHardOnes advice for Hypertrophy and strength training made me feel like I could push myself even harder and in a smarter way And yup, PRs are coming and they best be ready to be broken soon too!! !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

25. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

True. Just as long as you are using some what heavy weight with a good amount of reps & taxing the muscle you should be good. Although I do want to get stronger which I have been achieving that, but I don't want to try and move something too heavy to early/fast cause with bad form injury could happen.
    I'm still going to keep pushing for heavier weight for sure, but having these "breaks" due to work and life set me back & sometimes sups help when you're own them and diets change sometime so there's a lot of factors.

@ Celorza about 1 year. I started back in 08 just doing cardio and minimal weights. Then lost weight and stop going to the gym. In 2010 I got back into but half assed it all the up until middle of the year where in '11 where I really got it in gear.

26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    True. Just as long as you are using some what heavy weight with a good amount of reps & taxing the muscle you should be good. Although I do want to get stronger which I have been achieving that, but I don't want to try and move something too heavy to early/fast cause with bad form injury could happen.
    I'm still going to keep pushing for heavier weight for sure, but having these "breaks" due to work and life set me back & sometimes sups help when you're own them and diets change sometime so there's a lot of factors.

@ Celorza about 1 year. I started back in 08 just doing cardio and minimal weights. Then lost weight and stop going to the gym. In 2010 I got back into but half assed it all the up until middle of the year where in '11 where I really got it in gear.
    Oh I see , nice bro oO 1 year and that high weight? Wow thats nice , I guess I'm not a big or easy-to-get-big dude , I did cut out 23%bf and like 55lbs in around 7 months hehe...but I have barely begun really , like REALLY lifting with structure and planning , and with major help from all you guys here in AM hehe ^^ You'll see Animal , one day I'll be able to Deadlift 2.5x to 3x my weight >:3 I got a goal and I won't stop till I reach it!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

27. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Oh I see , nice bro oO 1 year and that high weight? Wow thats nice , I guess I'm not a big or easy-to-get-big dude , I did cut out 23%bf and like 55lbs in around 7 months hehe...but I have barely begun really , like REALLY lifting with structure and planning , and with major help from all you guys here in AM hehe ^^ You'll see Animal , one day I'll be able to Deadlift 2.5x to 3x my weight >:3 I got a goal and I won't stop till I reach it!
    Yeah. I use to way 165... Then leveled out some where around 165-175. Last summer I went up to 180... I guess newbie gains, then from that year to the 193 mark I'm @ now. I was as high as 198. The lowest I've been is 189-190. I did gain some fat too, nothing too crazy and I was about to try and "cut it" but then M1D Black came along. So I'm more or less just recomping. What I would say is don't try and bulk & cut. That's where I messed up, for me it's a good deal of work to gain 25 or so pounds & then have to cut a good deal of body fat.
    Not fun at all, make your gains leaner and yes it will come @ a slower rate but it a lot easier & better in the long run.

I haven't test my max in a bit but it should be around 400lbs on dead lift. Have tested the waters I'm squats or bench lately. Shoulders been bothering me a bit too... & try to max on squat especially w/o a partner is a bad idea.
    For now I'm just moving moderate weights for moderate reps.

28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah. I use to way 165... Then leveled out some where around 165-175. Last summer I went up to 180... I guess newbie gains, then from that year to the 193 mark I'm @ now. I was as high as 198. The lowest I've been is 189-190. I did gain some fat too, nothing too crazy and I was about to try and "cut it" but then M1D Black came along. So I'm more or less just recomping. What I would say is don't try and bulk & cut. That's where I messed up, for me it's a good deal of work to gain 25 or so pounds & then have to cut a good deal of body fat.
    Not fun at all, make your gains leaner and yes it will come @ a slower rate but it a lot easier & better in the long run.

I haven't test my max in a bit but it should be around 400lbs on dead lift. Have tested the waters I'm squats or bench lately. Shoulders been bothering me a bit too... & try to max on squat especially w/o a partner is a bad idea.
    For now I'm just moving moderate weights for moderate reps.
    Play it safe , smart man. Idk I think I don't mind gaining fat oO from what I have heard its quite fast the way I cut out haha and I'm quite dilligent while on a cut , diet ain't a problem and all the cardio makes it better for me , I feel more alive...while here , I'm worried about burning more calories than I need , always trying to rest as much as I can after my workouts so I grow hahaha xD I don't stress on a cut , its just...keep moving , keep going , GO GO GO , and eat less...but on a bulk...****...I'm learning slowly how to bulk and my body is getting hungrier , and not fatter oO which is kinda good too haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Play it safe , smart man. Idk I think I don't mind gaining fat oO from what I have heard its quite fast the way I cut out haha and I'm quite dilligent while on a cut , diet ain't a problem and all the cardio makes it better for me , I feel more alive...while here , I'm worried about burning more calories than I need , always trying to rest as much as I can after my workouts so I grow hahaha xD I don't stress on a cut , its just...keep moving , keep going , GO GO GO , and eat less...but on a bulk...****...I'm learning slowly how to bulk and my body is getting hungrier , and not fatter oO which is kinda good too haha
    Nice.

keep up the good work!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Just make sure the negative portion of the weight is under complete control and heavy weight will be your best friend!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swole Stack ( TESTOPRO + GLYCOBOL + STOKED!)
    By nNelsonsc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 10:06 PM
  2. For Sale: Glycobol, HGHpro, TestoPRO and Stoked (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 06:58 PM
  3. stacking pink magic with stoked, glycobol + testopro
    By oznerol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 01:03 AM
  4. For Sale: Stoked, Glycobol and TestoPRO all are and sealed. (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 03:07 PM
  5. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM