A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!)

Page 10 of 11 First ... 5891011 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214982
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.36%

    Definitely bro, ur back is looking swole!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Definitely bro, ur back is looking swole!
    Pullups man , chin ups and hammer ups , that made the trick for me , I had been lagging on back development and strength and this made the trick for me hehe
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Looks like you added some size for sure.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looks like you added some size for sure.
    Thanks bro , gonna keep bulking and probably gonna increase kCals if I feel I need to or cut back on the cardio a bit more
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683047
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Is the glycobol a difference u can feel?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  6. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Is the glycobol a difference u can feel?
    I have felt it , specially with muscle fullness and pumps , besides it keeps me from bloating and having stomach ache when I eat a lot of carbs
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683047
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I might give it a shot. Keep up the work. Ur doing good G
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  8. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    I might give it a shot. Keep up the work. Ur doing good G
    Definitely worth it bro! And thanks for the support !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    So kCals today are back at 2800 (thank god , this carb cravings are something hard to handle with unless you give them what they want seriously)

    Meal 1:
    Was really hungry so made a express protein cake
    -1.5 scoops RVC Protean
    -1.5 cups egg whites
    -1.5 cups oatmeal
    Microwaved it and BOOm food!
    -1 cup brown rice
    -1 cup pinto beans
    -1 whole wheat bread with 1 scoop PB

    Afternoon snack was:
    -2 slices whole wheat bread
    -3 tbsp natural PB
    -1 banana

    Dinner:
    -1/2 cup oats
    -1/2 cup cottage cheese
    -1 cup brown rice
    -1 cup of almond milk

    Totals:
    2,801 395g carbs 68g fats 161g protein.

    Tomorrow is the last dosage I have , 1 AM Dosage of TestoPRO and Stoked left since I upped the dosage to 3 caps a day for the past week. I will include a comparison of the pics I updated earlier , and the ones from the beginning along with final thoughts on the stack and comments . Thanks for riding along so far guys!!! Your support has truly been part of the reason I have made so much progress and have been able to keep going.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    The ingredients of that RVC cake looked odd @ first but guess u bake a cake with eggs. Eithe way those 3 meals supplied 2800 cals? Wow.
    Was that cake good?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    The ingredients of that RVC cake looked odd @ first but guess u bake a cake with eggs. Eithe way those 3 meals supplied 2800 cals? Wow.
    Was that cake good?
    It comes out pretty tasty haha , not different than just putting eggwhites with oatmeal in the MW when u got no time , and the red velvet cake just makes it tastier , I did like a little zip of almond milk to it , but not enough for it to count haha , and yeah all 2800kCals bro and macros in check :3!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. Senior Member
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    647834
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    0.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    So kCals today are back at 2800 (thank god , this carb cravings are something hard to handle with unless you give them what they want seriously)

    Meal 1:
    Was really hungry so made a express protein cake
    -1.5 scoops RVC Protean
    -1.5 cups egg whites
    -1.5 cups oatmeal
    Microwaved it and BOOm food!
    -1 cup brown rice
    -1 cup pinto beans
    -1 whole wheat bread with 1 scoop PB

    Afternoon snack was:
    -2 slices whole wheat bread
    -3 tbsp natural PB
    -1 banana

    Dinner:
    -1/2 cup oats
    -1/2 cup cottage cheese
    -1 cup brown rice
    -1 cup of almond milk

    Totals:
    2,801 395g carbs 68g fats 161g protein.

    Tomorrow is the last dosage I have , 1 AM Dosage of TestoPRO and Stoked left since I upped the dosage to 3 caps a day for the past week. I will include a comparison of the pics I updated earlier , and the ones from the beginning along with final thoughts on the stack and comments . Thanks for riding along so far guys!!! Your support has truly been part of the reason I have made so much progress and have been able to keep going.
    Was there more food? that seems a bit low on the food for 2,801 cals, what are you using to calculate cals? I may just be a bit crazy, carbs are a bit higher in cals.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  13. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    There were only 4oz of whine haha 120 kCals and I use myfitnesspal for that hehe I'll post it up you can check
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  14. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Lol these pics are awesome... The facial expressions are priceless man. So intense!

    Looking fuller and looks like ur growing bro! Keep it up man!
    I agree... I can see the progress... Keep at it
  15. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lol nice pics bro!!! You make funny faces....looking like hulk man...you're arms and back looking good brother!!! You really putting hard work at gym...keep it up bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  16. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Before :
    After:
    Name:  Screen shot 2012-05-30 at 10.45.38 AM.png
Views: 68
Size:  158.9 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-05-30 at 10.45.48 AM.png
Views: 68
Size:  180.0 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-05-30 at 10.46.16 AM.png
Views: 66
Size:  349.5 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-05-30 at 10.48.34 AM.png
Views: 70
Size:  298.2 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-05-30 at 10.48.46 AM.png
Views: 72
Size:  315.0 KB
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  17. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Great progress my brother!!!! Of you keep going like this you gonna be hulk soon lol...keep it up bro...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  18. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Now with the before and after pics at hand I would like to offer some final thoughts and review on the Swole Stack , given to me by AI Sports Nutrition Rep. Nathan (stxnas) As my very first Sponsored log. This will be an honest review, but I first wanna make it clear I am deeply thankful for the chance they gave me and as such would like for them to understand I want to be as honest and unbiased as possible, while still being fair to the stack and chance that was given to me.

    What were my goals?

    -Increase LBM

    -Increase Strength of my lifts

    -Stay Lean

    Now as for the first aspect, the increase in LBM: I did put on weight this past weeks, went up to a maximum weight of 138.6lbs holding a lot of water , once the water and initial bloat was out of the question and some of my definition returned I was at a solid 133.4 lbs, which is a lot higher than the 127.6 I started at, true some of it was fat, but with anything natural and without "Dark Side" enhancements as I like to call it, it is normal and our goal, as for natty people that is , is to keep this Fat Gain at a minimum so that we can maximize our gains in LBM under the premise that a "Leaner body is a more Anabolic body" , I was running high kCals most of the stack being it 2800 on workout days and 2000 on rest days, so for LBM I do give this an 8/10 Being that it could have helped a tad bit more at 2 caps a day of each of the Testosterone Boosting components of the stack (TestoPRO/Stoked) , I would have given it a higher grade , but since I did bump up the dose to 3 caps of each a day , I found out recovery was way better and that feeling of fullness was just bigger at those dosages , but dosing 3 a day shortens the lifetime of the stack quite a lot.

    -Getting Stronger...now here the stack shone: Since I started timing my Glycobol doses and upped to 3 caps a day , my lifts have just been going up, best way IMO to dose Glycobol is around 30-45 mins before a meal on an empty stomach , but again , being a normal guy who eats a lot of carbs (and just found out handles them pretty well...) Glycobol has to be elevated at certain dosages if you are gonna follow LeanGains protocols for meals, since I would usually have 150-200g of carbs on my first meal , I would have to have around 3 Glycobols for that awesome pump and full feeling, and then other 2 on an empty stomach before my last meal with around 100-150g of carbs, but in the strength department I can not give this stack less than 9/10. Reason for the 9 being that most of my lifts went up by at least 15 lbs and deadlift I'm pretty sure by more seeing how I am pretty confident I will break my 225 (that I hit here with this stack contrary to a 205 I had) PR by at least 10-15 lbs come next 5/3/1 day.

    -Staying lean was the hard part...: Now while I do know this is normal with natural "lean" bulking , fat is always the enemy haha , I really thought the stack would really pull through with me here, I did go up a bit in fat and felt a bit of high water retention at the beginning and almost throughout the whole stack, yet I did not mind it much , but again this is NOT a stack to keep you as lean as possible throughout a whole bulk BY ITSELF , yet I think with the 3 caps a day of TestoPRO/Stoked , it did do a fair good job , for that (and forgive the blunt honesty) I give it a 8/10.

    Final thoughts , this is a GREAT Stack for anyone looking to commit to a CLEAN Diet and put on a LOT of effort at the gym , it is totally worth it noting that Glycobol will help you eat more carbs and thus have more power, without worring about stomach-ache-bloating after eating that much, this stack I think , yields PURE mass , not really LEAN mass , but certainly it will move the scale A LOT faster than other stacks out there , and you can always cut out later!! If you are committed I would definitely recommend this stack for use , and also for real size gains , specially it helped me after being a literal human beanpole for cutting so much and I did need some mass back in me.

    Final review Grade: 8.4/10

    Again this are just my honest thoughts and does not mean in any way that I am not thankful for the chance I was given , my biggest thanks to AI Sports Nutrition for this ride , it was fun and worth it completely! Thanks to Nathan for trusting me with this stack, and my friends , thanks for riding along with me in this journey of weeks and in my quest to become a bigger, stronger builder like you all .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  19. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Great progress my brother!!!! Of you keep going like this you gonna be hulk soon lol...keep it up bro...
    Thanks bro ! Just posted my final thoughts and wanted to have the pics there so people could compare the results of the stack bro !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  20. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    rome32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    852
    Rep Power
    252296
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    44.7%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Thanks bro ! Just posted my final thoughts and wanted to have the pics there so people could compare the results of the stack bro !
    Good job man. I see great improvement in your lats.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  21. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Good job man. I see great improvement in your lats.
    Thanks bro ! I stuck to the basic pull ups , chin ups , hammer ups haha xD that and LOADS of Bent over rows ^^!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Great review!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  23. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Great review!
    Thanks brother , and thanks too for riding along and for the kind words and encouragement you always provided
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  24. Advanced Member
    Natestreo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    27641
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Dude, I'm super proud of you! Back looks great, especially. Everything looks better, IMO!

    I'm especially proud of you regarding the diet. You mentioned that you learned your tolerance of carbs was not what you had initially thought. I remember PM messaging back and forth before you started this log and having a good discussion about carbs. I'm really proud of you for getting over your fear of them!

    Great work bro!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  25. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    Dude, I'm super proud of you! Back looks great, especially. Everything looks better, IMO!

    I'm especially proud of you regarding the diet. You mentioned that you learned your tolerance of carbs was not what you had initially thought. I remember PM messaging back and forth before you started this log and having a good discussion about carbs. I'm really proud of you for getting over your fear of them!

    Great work bro!
    Thank you brother! Seriously I remember that combo and how scared I was of having even 200g of high days haha xD , man carbs are good for me thank God, and I don't forget I took that step towards eating big thanks to your advice bro! Thanks a lot Ohio, for riding along and supporting me a lot bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    You put a lot of time and effort into this log and the final review. Great job buddy!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You put a lot of time and effort into this log and the final review. Great job buddy!
    Thanks bro , I feel I have to be honest and put all my time and knowledge if I am being trusted with a product !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Thanks bro , I feel I have to be honest and put all my time and knowledge if I am being trusted with a product !
    Yup that's important. I logged a product before and disliked it and told them I didn't like it. The rep respected me for my honest opinion. Myself as a rep, when people are logging I appreciate the honesty.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Professional Member
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    1072209
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    19.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice progress Mang! Keep plugging dude and one day you will be amazed at what looks bak at you from the mirror
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  30. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yup that's important. I logged a product before and disliked it and told them I didn't like it. The rep respected me for my honest opinion. Myself as a rep, when people are logging I appreciate the honesty.
    I think thats what they want to hear mostly , the truth , if not they could what Muscle Tech does bro , just make up fake stories about miracles that never happened , thus I give my honest input and put time into it , because it is what a company wants , real feedback , not ass kissing lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Nice progress Mang! Keep plugging dude and one day you will be amazed at what looks bak at you from the mirror
    Oh really now? Some hot beast (me) in the middle of two hot naked chicks? Wait wut...? Hahahaha yeah I'm a pervy lil munchkin at times ^^ , but yeah thanks bro ! I'll keep at it , one day I'll be lifting like the big boys here you'll see!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  31. Senior Member
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    74447
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    25.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yup that's important. I logged a product before and disliked it and told them I didn't like it. The rep respected me for my honest opinion. Myself as a rep, when people are logging I appreciate the honesty.
    You want some honesty bro!!?! I HATE SLINSHOT! I get to eat 4 cups of ice cream a day and still drop bodyfat!!!!!

    Oh wait....

    lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  32. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    You want some honesty bro!!?! I HATE SLINSHOT! I get to eat 4 cups of ice cream a day and still drop bodyfat!!!!!

    Oh wait....

    lol
    LMFAO , are you carb back loading or plain Lean Gains bro?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    You want some honesty bro!!?! I HATE SLINSHOT! I get to eat 4 cups of ice cream a day and still drop bodyfat!!!!!

    Oh wait....

    lol
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Senior Member
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    74447
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    25.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    LMFAO , are you carb back loading or plain Lean Gains bro?
    No backloading or Lean Gains?

    My diet is pretty much just getting in my macro's, im on a budget, so I can't afford all the fancy organic foods, or follow a "nutrient timing" protocol that I wish I could afford, I just mentioned the ice cream because I just had 1 cup right now hehe.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  35. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    No backloading or Lean Gains?

    My diet is pretty much just getting in my macro's, im on a budget, so I can't afford all the fancy organic foods, or follow a "nutrient timing" protocol that I wish I could afford, I just mentioned the ice cream because I just had 1 cup right now hehe.
    Haha I'm on a budget too ATM , but Leangains is pretty good at helping you get macros in without timing and just some rules , 16 hour fast , 8 hour feeding window , I usually do 17-18 hour fast , 6-7 hour feeding window ^^!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  36. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,057
    Rep Power
    1513187
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Goodnight!! Awesome review and kick arse pictures man you look mean as hell lol. Def can see the progress made and loved the log. Best make sure to link me on any other logs you do!

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Now with the before and after pics at hand I would like to offer some final thoughts and review on the Swole Stack , given to me by AI Sports Nutrition Rep. Nathan (stxnas) As my very first Sponsored log. This will be an honest review, but I first wanna make it clear I am deeply thankful for the chance they gave me and as such would like for them to understand I want to be as honest and unbiased as possible, while still being fair to the stack and chance that was given to me.

    What were my goals?

    -Increase LBM

    -Increase Strength of my lifts

    -Stay Lean

    Now as for the first aspect, the increase in LBM: I did put on weight this past weeks, went up to a maximum weight of 138.6lbs holding a lot of water , once the water and initial bloat was out of the question and some of my definition returned I was at a solid 133.4 lbs, which is a lot higher than the 127.6 I started at, true some of it was fat, but with anything natural and without "Dark Side" enhancements as I like to call it, it is normal and our goal, as for natty people that is , is to keep this Fat Gain at a minimum so that we can maximize our gains in LBM under the premise that a "Leaner body is a more Anabolic body" , I was running high kCals most of the stack being it 2800 on workout days and 2000 on rest days, so for LBM I do give this an 8/10 Being that it could have helped a tad bit more at 2 caps a day of each of the Testosterone Boosting components of the stack (TestoPRO/Stoked) , I would have given it a higher grade , but since I did bump up the dose to 3 caps of each a day , I found out recovery was way better and that feeling of fullness was just bigger at those dosages , but dosing 3 a day shortens the lifetime of the stack quite a lot.

    -Getting Stronger...now here the stack shone: Since I started timing my Glycobol doses and upped to 3 caps a day , my lifts have just been going up, best way IMO to dose Glycobol is around 30-45 mins before a meal on an empty stomach , but again , being a normal guy who eats a lot of carbs (and just found out handles them pretty well...) Glycobol has to be elevated at certain dosages if you are gonna follow LeanGains protocols for meals, since I would usually have 150-200g of carbs on my first meal , I would have to have around 3 Glycobols for that awesome pump and full feeling, and then other 2 on an empty stomach before my last meal with around 100-150g of carbs, but in the strength department I can not give this stack less than 9/10. Reason for the 9 being that most of my lifts went up by at least 15 lbs and deadlift I'm pretty sure by more seeing how I am pretty confident I will break my 225 (that I hit here with this stack contrary to a 205 I had) PR by at least 10-15 lbs come next 5/3/1 day.

    -Staying lean was the hard part...: Now while I do know this is normal with natural "lean" bulking , fat is always the enemy haha , I really thought the stack would really pull through with me here, I did go up a bit in fat and felt a bit of high water retention at the beginning and almost throughout the whole stack, yet I did not mind it much , but again this is NOT a stack to keep you as lean as possible throughout a whole bulk BY ITSELF , yet I think with the 3 caps a day of TestoPRO/Stoked , it did do a fair good job , for that (and forgive the blunt honesty) I give it a 8/10.

    Final thoughts , this is a GREAT Stack for anyone looking to commit to a CLEAN Diet and put on a LOT of effort at the gym , it is totally worth it noting that Glycobol will help you eat more carbs and thus have more power, without worring about stomach-ache-bloating after eating that much, this stack I think , yields PURE mass , not really LEAN mass , but certainly it will move the scale A LOT faster than other stacks out there , and you can always cut out later!! If you are committed I would definitely recommend this stack for use , and also for real size gains , specially it helped me after being a literal human beanpole for cutting so much and I did need some mass back in me.

    Final review Grade: 8.4/10

    Again this are just my honest thoughts and does not mean in any way that I am not thankful for the chance I was given , my biggest thanks to AI Sports Nutrition for this ride , it was fun and worth it completely! Thanks to Nathan for trusting me with this stack, and my friends , thanks for riding along with me in this journey of weeks and in my quest to become a bigger, stronger builder like you all .
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  37. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Goodnight!! Awesome review and kick arse pictures man you look mean as hell lol. Def can see the progress made and loved the log. Best make sure to link me on any other logs you do!
    Yeah brother for sure!! ATM I dont know how my training is going to be since I got an internship and gonna be working through the summer starting this tuesday , still gotta have a final talk with the executive I am gonna be shadowing at Shell , and well budget is gonna be tight as hell as it IS an internship and I am not gonna get paid much haha , more experience and curriculum wise for me , but yeah I'll definitely keep working out and post up my next log in here and pm to you bro , thanks for the support brother seriously , and for sticking through all this log with me bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  38. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great log and review brother! Looks like your bulk is off to a good start.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great log and review brother! Looks like your bulk is off to a good start.

    Thanks bro I think its gonna have to be a LONG bulk hehe to get some decent strength and poundage!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  40. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Thanks bro I think its gonna have to be a LONG bulk hehe to get some decent strength and poundage!!
    You know what you're doing. Just stay consistent and enjoy it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Swole Stack ( TESTOPRO + GLYCOBOL + STOKED!)
    By nNelsonsc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:06 PM
  2. For Sale: Glycobol, HGHpro, TestoPRO and Stoked (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 07:58 PM
  3. stacking pink magic with stoked, glycobol + testopro
    By oznerol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 02:03 AM
  4. For Sale: Stoked, Glycobol and TestoPRO all are and sealed. (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 04:07 PM
  5. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in