Tiny is STOKED to get LEAN and MEAN with DAA!! AI SPORTS SPONSORED

Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    good thing you were controlling the weight! Not sure if it is a nervous system adaptation.... I have the same thing happen on certain body parts / lifts... I'll be going strong, then out of nowhere, BAM the fatigue hits fast and hard and feels like the muscle is not working haha
    I know right?! Yeah i wonder if there's a study or explanation on it?? It's really weird, at least i'm not the only one experiencing it. I'll just have to keep my form really controlling so i never have to worry about my face being wiped out LOL

    Have another video of me training lats today with 1 arm db rows, the way i do them is a little different i focus on my scapula being pulled and my lat contracted other than just pulling my arm up.

    https://www.facebook.com/video/video...08725192474721
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me


  2. nice work, feelin that gym too, good feel to it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    nice work, feelin that gym too, good feel to it
    Thanks yeah i love it, sometimes it can get annoying since i work there and i have to do stuff which deters me away from my focus. Did Hamstrings/Delts today and got up to a PR of 365 x 5 SLDL @ 220Lbs which is my best yet!! Got a video with me doing 315 x 5, didn't want the extra pressure/anxiety for the 365 so i'll wait to get it on camera. Lower back needs to be strengthened so i'm starting rack pulls for back thickness day, i killed hams today! Up to 6 Glute Ham Raises with my bodyweight as well for 3 sets. Everything is coming along great did 30 minutes of steady state cardio after as well.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  4. thats awsome man, yea i rarely workout a the gyms i work at (personal trainer) unless i know like no one will be there

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Thanks yeah i love it, sometimes it can get annoying since i work there and i have to do stuff which deters me away from my focus. Did Hamstrings/Delts today and got up to a PR of 365 x 5 SLDL @ 220Lbs which is my best yet!! Got a video with me doing 315 x 5, didn't want the extra pressure/anxiety for the 365 so i'll wait to get it on camera. Lower back needs to be strengthened so i'm starting rack pulls for back thickness day, i killed hams today! Up to 6 Glute Ham Raises with my bodyweight as well for 3 sets. Everything is coming along great did 30 minutes of steady state cardio after as well.
    Things are lookin good. Keep it up
    •   
       


  6. even though your not logging an ai product because of the rules of only allowed to log one month, one of the ai reps made a mistake and put your log in our logs so you acccidently got some ai reps in here thinking your doing a log for us...lol

    videos on facebook are motivating wish I did that ten years ago recording myself moving back breaking weights although I have pictures
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    thats awsome man, yea i rarely workout a the gyms i work at (personal trainer) unless i know like no one will be there
    I'm looking into a local powerhouse that has a lot of national level bodybuilders as well as strongmen and powerlifters. Think it'll be my only option out of my current place! Seeing clients all day would get annoying while training since there would be a lot of questions and such. Where do you pt at?

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Things are lookin good. Keep it up
    Sure are! Trying to do the best i can

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    even though your not logging an ai product because of the rules of only allowed to log one month, one of the ai reps made a mistake and put your log in our logs so you acccidently got some ai reps in here thinking your doing a log for us...lol

    videos on facebook are motivating wish I did that ten years ago recording myself moving back breaking weights although I have pictures
    Wellll technically i'm still taking Magic Matcha and rocking out my AI sports shirt. Glad you like the vids i'll keep putting up new ones! Pic's are still cool man i'll check them out.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  8. Persistance goes a long way

  9. Did quads/delts/calves today and tried out 10x10 on delts. I really REALLY stepped up the intensity on todays sessions. I'm gonna feel like **** tomorrow that's for sure.

    Started with Leg extension 25-30 reps followed by partials halfway up, did 6-7 working sets.
    Moved to Leg press with outward intention force and pushing off toes for max quad recruitment, 4 working sets 10-20 reps plus partials at end.
    Hack squat machine feet close together only with 1 place super slow reps 4 sets of 8 reps
    I put some tears into this mini quad destruction session, was making all kinds of noises but i wanted to take it up a notch like a shock workout.

    Moved onto delts side raises 20lbs x 10 reps x 10 sets 30 seconds rest between sets, not letting the dumbbells go under my shoulders constant tension. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE PUMP
    Rear delt rows 100lbs x 10 x 10 same rest as above, EVEN MORE OF A SICK PUMP.
    Thumbs up db laterals 15 x 10 x 3 sets was FRIIIEDDD.

    I am going to train small body parts with this method it is brutal as hell and gonna be epic for slow twitch muscle growth.

    Calves i went heavy and did seated raises supersetted with donkey raises.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  10. I'll also say that for me to get to the intensity i want, i need to go kind of to a place in my mind and just try to embrace the good pain from training. It's an angry place but sometimes it's necessary to get you through those super important reps. I try to embellish the fact that the pain will be temporary and the results will last forever.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  11. i actually train at two different gyms, one is a private gym called victor dean training and the other is a bigger gym called platinum fitness

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I'll also say that for me to get to the intensity i want, i need to go kind of to a place in my mind and just try to embrace the good pain from training. It's an angry place but sometimes it's necessary to get you through those super important reps. I try to embellish the fact that the pain will be temporary and the results will last forever.
    welcome to the ZONE! I have to go off into my own world as well

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    i actually train at two different gyms, one is a private gym called victor dean training and the other is a bigger gym called platinum fitness
    Oooh nice, i'm gonna be trying out some other gyms this coming week. Prolly gonna like powerhouse the most there are a bunch of national level competitors there and a few pros

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    welcome to the ZONE! I have to go off into my own world as well
    The zone hurts! Haha yeah it's gotta happen to get those last few reps.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  14. its a great place to be though

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Oooh nice, i'm gonna be trying out some other gyms this coming week. Prolly gonna like powerhouse the most there are a bunch of national level competitors there and a few pros

    The zone hurts! Haha yeah it's gotta happen to get those last few reps.
    I get nervous going to other gyms. Its my anti-socialness kicking in I think.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  16. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I get nervous going to other gyms. Its my anti-socialness kicking in I think.
    Me too, i'm a taller guy too so i stick out like a sore thumb but i'm just gonna take it as a compliment and focus on my session.

    Here's what i have planned: Lat's and Bi's

    Lats ( this might change based on what machines they have, gonna try some new stuff )
    Pull-Over Nautilus Machine Pre-Exhaust Lats 3 sets 20 reps
    Wide Grip pull-ups 3 sets of 5-10 reps + x reps at end of set
    Row machine 3 sets 10-12 reps + x reps
    Neutral Grip Pull down 3 sets 10-12 + x reps
    1 arm DB rows 3 sets 12-20 + x reps

    Bi's

    Chins Bicep Emphasis 3 sets + x reps
    Barbell Curls 3 sets of 5-8 + x reps
    Reverse Grip Cable Curls 3 sets of 12-20 + x reps

    I should be fried after this
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Me too, i'm a taller guy too so i stick out like a sore thumb but i'm just gonna take it as a compliment and focus on my session.

    Here's what i have planned: Lat's and Bi's

    Lats ( this might change based on what machines they have, gonna try some new stuff )
    Pull-Over Nautilus Machine Pre-Exhaust Lats 3 sets 20 reps
    Wide Grip pull-ups 3 sets of 5-10 reps + x reps at end of set
    Row machine 3 sets 10-12 reps + x reps
    Neutral Grip Pull down 3 sets 10-12 + x reps
    1 arm DB rows 3 sets 12-20 + x reps

    Bi's

    Chins Bicep Emphasis 3 sets + x reps
    Barbell Curls 3 sets of 5-8 + x reps
    Reverse Grip Cable Curls 3 sets of 12-20 + x reps

    I should be fried after this
    i like going to other gyms to show people what intensity looks like....but I hate going as I am not used the weights / layout haha

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    i like going to other gyms to show people what intensity looks like....but I hate going as I am not used the weights / layout haha
    Yeah buddy, good thing i'll be bringing headphones to be in the zone. I've had a chance to scope out the place so good advantage for me.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  19. I love trying out new gyms. Of course, it takes learning the diffferent equipment. I recently joined a old new gym, where I started. ive been to five gyms around here and switch every so often just because of the machinery or one place has heavier dumbbells, one place I have a dedicated training partner, etc and to change things up
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  20. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I love trying out new gyms. Of course, it takes learning the diffferent equipment. I recently joined a old new gym, where I started. ive been to five gyms around here and switch every so often just because of the machinery or one place has heavier dumbbells, one place I have a dedicated training partner, etc and to change things up

    its always a great thing to change things up. makes things more interesting

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Yeah buddy, good thing i'll be bringing headphones to be in the zone. I've had a chance to scope out the place so good advantage for me.


    im actually on vacation now and had to pick a gym.... went in there, tore it up... definatly got a bunch of "lookers" haha

  22. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I love trying out new gyms. Of course, it takes learning the diffferent equipment. I recently joined a old new gym, where I started. ive been to five gyms around here and switch every so often just because of the machinery or one place has heavier dumbbells, one place I have a dedicated training partner, etc and to change things up
    That's a really good plan, i'm about to call up powerhouse over here and check it out. Change is good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    its always a great thing to change things up. makes things more interesting
    Definitely, LA Fitness isn't for me but i'm gonna try two other gyms and see how they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    im actually on vacation now and had to pick a gym.... went in there, tore it up... definatly got a bunch of "lookers" haha
    They're called admirers! Haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    That's a really good plan, i'm about to call up powerhouse over here and check it out. Change is good!



    Definitely, LA Fitness isn't for me but i'm gonna try two other gyms and see how they are.



    They're called admirers! Haha


    haha fact

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    That's a really good plan, i'm about to call up powerhouse over here and check it out. Change is good!



    Definitely, LA Fitness isn't for me but i'm gonna try two other gyms and see how they are.



    They're called admirers! Haha


    lol I kinda wanna try out planet fitness. do some heavy deadlifts and make that lunk alarm go off

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    lol I kinda wanna try out planet fitness. do some heavy deadlifts and make that lunk alarm go off
    Ahahaah do it and get a video!

    Took some pic's today and my back looks WAY better now, cuts are coming in and a ton more separation. I'll upload them later after i train but it's only been about 18 days between them. HIT training sucks sometimes because of how painful it is but it works really really well, i'm doing a 3D Position of Flexion + X-Reps set-up and LOVE IT.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  26. 7/30/12

    Name:  100_1645.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  575.8 KB

    8/18/12

    Name:  100_1666.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  575.4 KB

    Not sure on weight but definitely improvements!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    lol I kinda wanna try out planet fitness. do some heavy deadlifts and make that lunk alarm go off
    that would be AWESOME... just be as sterotypical as you can be

  28. I see fat has melted off nicely. Nicework

    its a hard battle getting lean and maintaining, once you get it though you can up slowly calories and maintain leanness.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  29. i like to stay lean and add weight slowly so that it is quality.... i dont like to do the bulk / cut

  30. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I see fat has melted off nicely. Nicework

    its a hard battle getting lean and maintaining, once you get it though you can up slowly calories and maintain leanness.
    Thanks, i would say it's more of a time consuming process. My flaw is i don't fluctuate my calories when dieting which is what works the best so far. High calorie day followed by a lower one and consistently changing my intake without a 500-800 calorie range. I notice fat comes off faster with it, I've got frank zane's book and i've been applying some of his principles since he came in shredded!

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    i like to stay lean and add weight slowly so that it is quality.... i dont like to do the bulk / cut
    I like both approaches but i wouldn't let it get out of hand like i did the first time, the strength gains are crazy so i would say it has it's merit but the sacrifice is time for cutting. I'm going to add slowly this winter and see how it goes, all while making consistent progress weight/reps wise, pretty much spent the entire summer re learning all my form and now it's dialed in. Now comes the weight!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. tiny's 3 MONTH HGHpro LOG OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 09:41 PM
  2. Kleen's AI Sports Z3 and STOKED Review
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 08:20 PM
  3. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 10:54 PM
  4. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Log in
Log in