Tiny is STOKED to get LEAN and MEAN with DAA!! AI SPORTS SPONSORED

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Me either, i'm upping my food intake a little bit though because i gained 1 rep on db press flat today. Progress is progress but i want more out of this bulk! :D

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Me either, i'm upping my food intake a little bit though because i gained 1 rep on db press flat today. Progress is progress but i want more out of this bulk! :D
food intake up... mmmm

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Did legs today and got 365 x 8,6,3 for a total of 17 reps on Romanian Deads. Going to compare how my progress is with multiple sets and more overall volume vs 1 high intensity set. In all honesty i think i could get 10 maybe 11 reps with 365. Form felt really solid and these were very slow reps, one thing i am learning is the heavier the weight the slower you want to do reps to be safe. First set the weight really felt good, 2nd set still pretty good and the 3rd set my lower back was really pumped up so after 3 reps i decided i was good. Still at 239Lbs despite eating everything in sight, My body seems to respond very well to this heavy training now. Definitely can see more overall size especially in my chest/delts

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Did legs today and got 365 x 8,6,3 for a total of 17 reps on Romanian Deads. Going to compare how my progress is with multiple sets and more overall volume vs 1 high intensity set. In all honesty i think i could get 10 maybe 11 reps with 365. Form felt really solid and these were very slow reps, one thing i am learning is the heavier the weight the slower you want to do reps to be safe. First set the weight really felt good, 2nd set still pretty good and the 3rd set my lower back was really pumped up so after 3 reps i decided i was good. Still at 239Lbs despite eating everything in sight, My body seems to respond very well to this heavy training now. Definitely can see more overall size especially in my chest/delts
beast mode!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for the guy who has his nutrition down and knows how to get big, getting big and strong is easy just eat and train heavy (back off if needed for injury prevention) kudos to you for this

The real challenge is getting lean staying lean and keeping strength up while joints stay healthy

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
for the guy who has his nutrition down and knows how to get big, getting big and strong is easy just eat and train heavy (back off if needed for injury prevention) kudos to you for this

The real challenge is getting lean staying lean and keeping strength up while joints stay healthy

getting lean while maintaining fullness... tough, but doable

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Decided to take the rest of the week off, i'm showing so many signs that i need a rest. Joints flared up a little bit, motivation down, feel aggrivated and anxious. Just time for a break! Stopped gaining weight too. Small strength increase increments like 50% of what i was doing.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Decided to take the rest of the week off, i'm showing so many signs that i need a rest. Joints flared up a little bit, motivation down, feel aggrivated and anxious. Just time for a break! Stopped gaining weight too. Small strength increase increments like 50% of what i was doing.

Recover and come back even stronger!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Recover and come back even stronger!
That's the plan! Gonna aim for 2 rep increases per week or more if i can. The heavy dead lift i did last friday really took a lot out of me that's for sure.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
That's the plan! Gonna aim for 2 rep increases per week or more if i can. The heavy dead lift i did last friday really took a lot out of me that's for sure.
Set your mind to it and do it :)

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established

Rest is a good thing!!

you'll feel a lot better and more fresh next week. maybe even some PR's :D

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
Rest is a good thing!!

I agree, I'm always surprised when I break a PR after a week off.
But sometimes it's hard to convince myself to take a break in the first place.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How many cals you eating now TG?

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards

def have to be mentally strong to make yourself take that day off... I need to do better at this lol

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Set your mind to it and do it :)
It's done. Don't even have to think about it. :)

Rest is a good thing!!

Oh mark my words i will kill some records on monday!! ARGGHHHH

Couldn't agree more, it's so weird that it happens and the soreness usually sucks afterwards too but it's all worth it.

How many cals you eating now TG?
I'd say i am right around 4-5k, more so at 4k. I've been taking R-ALA to minimize fat gain and it works pretty well!

def have to be mentally strong to make yourself take that day off... I need to do better at this lol
I swear today i feel completely different and like my old self again. I feel motivated and focused after the 3rd day off, I'm up almost 1lb as well. I think the improvement in my attitude and focus/motivation is the sign that i am almost 100% again. I think i'm seeing a re-occurance of when to take a break. The weights are starting to get a lot heavier which will tax me initially but i think the better i get at moving heavier weights the faster i will recover.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
It's done. Don't even have to think about it. :)

Oh mark my words i will kill some records on monday!! ARGGHHHH

Couldn't agree more, it's so weird that it happens and the soreness usually sucks afterwards too but it's all worth it.

I'd say i am right around 4-5k, more so at 4k. I've been taking R-ALA to minimize fat gain and it works pretty well!

I swear today i feel completely different and like my old self again. I feel motivated and focused after the 3rd day off, I'm up almost 1lb as well. I think the improvement in my attitude and focus/motivation is the sign that i am almost 100% again. I think i'm seeing a re-occurance of when to take a break. The weights are starting to get a lot heavier which will tax me initially but i think the better i get at moving heavier weights the faster i will recover.

Sounds like things are on the up and up!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ok so today was goofy, i was feeling a ton stronger on dumbbell shoulder press but for some reason i could not clean the 85's up but the 70's felt really really easy. SO after a set of 70's i did 65's for a really slow (and agonizing) set of 8 reps. Had a great pump too, i am down to 237 and noticeably leaner but i have lost some strength. I blame myself for not keeping up on my eating for the recovery week. I'm going to change my exercises around and start with Hammer Strength behind the neck press as my base pressing movement and use dumbbell for higher reps 12-20. Cleaning the db's is my most difficult issue so i'll work around it. I'll be starting a new log this week gonna be trying out Forerunner Labs Alpha Mass/Alpha Bulk for 8 weeks!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats gonna be an epic log my friend onna get swole! keep up the intensity and focus and ull see some amazing things happen i think

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thats gonna be an epic log my friend onna get swole! keep up the intensity and focus and ull see some amazing things happen i think
Hell yeah i'm doing it to promote Forerunner and the supp store i work at since we will be carrying their products. I will be using AI sports DAA with my PCT as well. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wonder why AI left?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Hell yeah i'm doing it to promote Forerunner and the supp store i work at since we will be carrying their products. I will be using AI sports DAA with my PCT as well. :)

Love the DAA Choice! :)

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Wonder why AI left?
We decided to not renew our sponsorship, and as such, they removed all our promos and loggers as part of their rules. I'm going to still participate on the forum and help out when I can / offer promo codes for our products if you message me... you can also look us up on Facebook where we do daily giveaways... look me up as well... Bill Prudden :)