Tiny is STOKED to get LEAN and MEAN with DAA!! AI SPORTS SPONSORED

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

I have a bunch of sdrol as well. (its around 16 bottles still) I've been waiting to hit my goal weight then Ill give it a run. Im doing a 5aohp and mass drop run right now.
    Why do you have so many bottles is SD?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I have a bunch of sdrol as well. (its around 16 bottles still) I've been waiting to hit my goal weight then Ill give it a run. Im doing a 5aohp and mass drop run right now.
    Wow that's insane, how do you like the 5aohp i have heard a lot about it. Does it live up to the hype gains wise? I'm thinking of trying to log a PH this winter from a company like Iron-Mag Labs or anybody who makes something good for mass. What's your goal weight right now? Your stats say 6' 2" 254 that's pretty huge!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

Quick link to video i did today of 130Lb DB Stiff Leg Deads, Sorry i've been slacking on the updates guys been doing a lot lately with work and our website!

https://www.facebook.com/video/video...05802009433706
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Wow that's insane, how do you like the 5aohp i have heard a lot about it. Does it live up to the hype gains wise? I'm thinking of trying to log a PH this winter from a company like Iron-Mag Labs or anybody who makes something good for mass. What's your goal weight right now? Your stats say 6' 2" 254 that's pretty huge!
    In college I was in the 240 range. Goal weight is around 220 - 215 then bulk a bit more. I let myself really go and August first of last year I was 382 pounds.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

In college I was in the 240 range. Goal weight is around 220 - 215 then bulk a bit more. I let myself really go and August first of last year I was 382 pounds.
    Well i commend you for getting down that much that's some HUGE dedication so you should have no problem hitting your goal!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If we let ourselves go it would be easy to be hit 300's no doubt. I love that every human being has the willpower to stear their mind to where they want to go!

mental discipline is an effect bodybuilding causes.

Keep up the good work Nick-you are very strong.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    If we let ourselves go it would be easy to be hit 300's no doubt. I love that every human being has the willpower to stear their mind to where they want to go!

mental discipline is an effect bodybuilding causes.

Keep up the good work Nick-you are very strong.
    Thanks John, Tried deads today with barbell and my strength has gone down on them. Not really worried about it right now but i'm just going to perfect my form so when September comes, i will be ready to get super strong on them! My off-season strategy will be to eat 3,500 calories at first and see if i gain at all, then just adjust in 500 increments until i gain at a steady rate. I will throw in cardio here and there just like 10 minutes post workout. Believe it or not i'm eating right around 2k calories right now and i'm leaning up pretty quickly. This will be my last month of hard dieting starting now, then after i will go up to 2,500 and slowly cut cardio for 4 weeks. Then after that 3,500 with little cardio, my goal will be to gain a good 20Lbs or so but keep my bodyfat in a good range. I might even bulk for longer depending on where i'm at, as long as i'm not too fat i'll be happy haha.

New Pic around 225Lbs! Vacuum is looking better and taper is looking good...

Still got a decent around my lower waist to lose too!

Name:  100_1641.JPG
Views: 35
Size:  575.0 KB

Comparison from Day 1 of this Log.......

Name:  100_1608.JPG
Views: 36
Size:  568.8 KB
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

Calves grew too!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

Hey guys today i trained chest and i went the heaviest i've gone on decline db press. I went up to 90's for the first time, the set before i did the 80's for a solid set of 5 which i also had never used, Didn't go to failure on that set as well. I was a little shaky with the 80's but figured i could probably get the 90's for a good set of possible 5. Anyways i got the first rep: perfect chest contracted super hard, lowered super slow and fired up the 2nd one..WHAM another perfect rep super controlled. At this point i definitely was thinking 5 reps, went to hit the 3rd rep and got about to ******* and left arm just "stopped contracting" no tear symptoms or anything it just like i said stopped. I have had this happen with overhead press trying a new weight as well. Does this sound like a nervous system adaptation to you guys? I figured it makes the most logical sense because it's A: A new weight and B: The weight was heavy but my chest contractions were super intense.

Reps were done with 3-4 second negatives too but i still felt really strong and in control, just kind of a goofy situation! I'm just happy no tear, i think i'd attribute that to how slow i was doing the reps WHEW
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.8%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Hey guys today i trained chest and i went the heaviest i've gone on decline db press. I went up to 90's for the first time, the set before i did the 80's for a solid set of 5 which i also had never used, Didn't go to failure on that set as well. I was a little shaky with the 80's but figured i could probably get the 90's for a good set of possible 5. Anyways i got the first rep: perfect chest contracted super hard, lowered super slow and fired up the 2nd one..WHAM another perfect rep super controlled. At this point i definitely was thinking 5 reps, went to hit the 3rd rep and got about to ******* and left arm just "stopped contracting" no tear symptoms or anything it just like i said stopped. I have had this happen with overhead press trying a new weight as well. Does this sound like a nervous system adaptation to you guys? I figured it makes the most logical sense because it's A: A new weight and B: The weight was heavy but my chest contractions were super intense.

Reps were done with 3-4 second negatives too but i still felt really strong and in control, just kind of a goofy situation! I'm just happy no tear, i think i'd attribute that to how slow i was doing the reps WHEW
    good thing you were controlling the weight! Not sure if it is a nervous system adaptation.... I have the same thing happen on certain body parts / lifts... I'll be going strong, then out of nowhere, BAM the fatigue hits fast and hard and feels like the muscle is not working haha
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    good thing you were controlling the weight! Not sure if it is a nervous system adaptation.... I have the same thing happen on certain body parts / lifts... I'll be going strong, then out of nowhere, BAM the fatigue hits fast and hard and feels like the muscle is not working haha
    I know right?! Yeah i wonder if there's a study or explanation on it?? It's really weird, at least i'm not the only one experiencing it. I'll just have to keep my form really controlling so i never have to worry about my face being wiped out LOL

Have another video of me training lats today with 1 arm db rows, the way i do them is a little different i focus on my scapula being pulled and my lat contracted other than just pulling my arm up.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video...08725192474721
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

nice work, feelin that gym too, good feel to it
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    nice work, feelin that gym too, good feel to it
    Thanks yeah i love it, sometimes it can get annoying since i work there and i have to do stuff which deters me away from my focus. Did Hamstrings/Delts today and got up to a PR of 365 x 5 SLDL @ 220Lbs which is my best yet!! Got a video with me doing 315 x 5, didn't want the extra pressure/anxiety for the 365 so i'll wait to get it on camera. Lower back needs to be strengthened so i'm starting rack pulls for back thickness day, i killed hams today! Up to 6 Glute Ham Raises with my bodyweight as well for 3 sets. Everything is coming along great did 30 minutes of steady state cardio after as well.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.33%

thats awsome man, yea i rarely workout a the gyms i work at (personal trainer) unless i know like no one will be there
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.8%

Thanks yeah i love it, sometimes it can get annoying since i work there and i have to do stuff which deters me away from my focus. Did Hamstrings/Delts today and got up to a PR of 365 x 5 SLDL @ 220Lbs which is my best yet!! Got a video with me doing 315 x 5, didn't want the extra pressure/anxiety for the 365 so i'll wait to get it on camera. Lower back needs to be strengthened so i'm starting rack pulls for back thickness day, i killed hams today! Up to 6 Glute Ham Raises with my bodyweight as well for 3 sets. Everything is coming along great did 30 minutes of steady state cardio after as well.
    Things are lookin good. Keep it up
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

even though your not logging an ai product because of the rules of only allowed to log one month, one of the ai reps made a mistake and put your log in our logs so you acccidently got some ai reps in here thinking your doing a log for us...lol

videos on facebook are motivating wish I did that ten years ago recording myself moving back breaking weights although I have pictures
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

thats awsome man, yea i rarely workout a the gyms i work at (personal trainer) unless i know like no one will be there
    I'm looking into a local powerhouse that has a lot of national level bodybuilders as well as strongmen and powerlifters. Think it'll be my only option out of my current place! Seeing clients all day would get annoying while training since there would be a lot of questions and such. Where do you pt at?

Things are lookin good. Keep it up
    Sure are! Trying to do the best i can

even though your not logging an ai product because of the rules of only allowed to log one month, one of the ai reps made a mistake and put your log in our logs so you acccidently got some ai reps in here thinking your doing a log for us...lol

videos on facebook are motivating wish I did that ten years ago recording myself moving back breaking weights although I have pictures
    Wellll technically i'm still taking Magic Matcha and rocking out my AI sports shirt. Glad you like the vids i'll keep putting up new ones! Pic's are still cool man i'll check them out.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.8%

Persistance goes a long way
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

Did quads/delts/calves today and tried out 10x10 on delts. I really REALLY stepped up the intensity on todays sessions. I'm gonna feel like **** tomorrow that's for sure.

Started with Leg extension 25-30 reps followed by partials halfway up, did 6-7 working sets.
    Moved to Leg press with outward intention force and pushing off toes for max quad recruitment, 4 working sets 10-20 reps plus partials at end.
    Hack squat machine feet close together only with 1 place super slow reps 4 sets of 8 reps
    I put some tears into this mini quad destruction session, was making all kinds of noises but i wanted to take it up a notch like a shock workout.

Moved onto delts side raises 20lbs x 10 reps x 10 sets 30 seconds rest between sets, not letting the dumbbells go under my shoulders constant tension. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE PUMP
    Rear delt rows 100lbs x 10 x 10 same rest as above, EVEN MORE OF A SICK PUMP.
    Thumbs up db laterals 15 x 10 x 3 sets was FRIIIEDDD.

I am going to train small body parts with this method it is brutal as hell and gonna be epic for slow twitch muscle growth.

Calves i went heavy and did seated raises supersetted with donkey raises.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

I'll also say that for me to get to the intensity i want, i need to go kind of to a place in my mind and just try to embrace the good pain from training. It's an angry place but sometimes it's necessary to get you through those super important reps. I try to embellish the fact that the pain will be temporary and the results will last forever.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.33%

i actually train at two different gyms, one is a private gym called victor dean training and the other is a bigger gym called platinum fitness
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.8%

I'll also say that for me to get to the intensity i want, i need to go kind of to a place in my mind and just try to embrace the good pain from training. It's an angry place but sometimes it's necessary to get you through those super important reps. I try to embellish the fact that the pain will be temporary and the results will last forever.
    welcome to the ZONE! I have to go off into my own world as well
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

i actually train at two different gyms, one is a private gym called victor dean training and the other is a bigger gym called platinum fitness
    Oooh nice, i'm gonna be trying out some other gyms this coming week. Prolly gonna like powerhouse the most there are a bunch of national level competitors there and a few pros

welcome to the ZONE! I have to go off into my own world as well
    The zone hurts! Haha yeah it's gotta happen to get those last few reps.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.8%

its a great place to be though
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Oooh nice, i'm gonna be trying out some other gyms this coming week. Prolly gonna like powerhouse the most there are a bunch of national level competitors there and a few pros

The zone hurts! Haha yeah it's gotta happen to get those last few reps.
    I get nervous going to other gyms. Its my anti-socialness kicking in I think.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

I get nervous going to other gyms. Its my anti-socialness kicking in I think.
    Me too, i'm a taller guy too so i stick out like a sore thumb but i'm just gonna take it as a compliment and focus on my session.

Here's what i have planned: Lat's and Bi's

Lats ( this might change based on what machines they have, gonna try some new stuff )
    Pull-Over Nautilus Machine Pre-Exhaust Lats 3 sets 20 reps
    Wide Grip pull-ups 3 sets of 5-10 reps + x reps at end of set
    Row machine 3 sets 10-12 reps + x reps
    Neutral Grip Pull down 3 sets 10-12 + x reps
    1 arm DB rows 3 sets 12-20 + x reps

Bi's

Chins Bicep Emphasis 3 sets + x reps
    Barbell Curls 3 sets of 5-8 + x reps
    Reverse Grip Cable Curls 3 sets of 12-20 + x reps

I should be fried after this
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.8%

Me too, i'm a taller guy too so i stick out like a sore thumb but i'm just gonna take it as a compliment and focus on my session.

Here's what i have planned: Lat's and Bi's

Lats ( this might change based on what machines they have, gonna try some new stuff )
    Pull-Over Nautilus Machine Pre-Exhaust Lats 3 sets 20 reps
    Wide Grip pull-ups 3 sets of 5-10 reps + x reps at end of set
    Row machine 3 sets 10-12 reps + x reps
    Neutral Grip Pull down 3 sets 10-12 + x reps
    1 arm DB rows 3 sets 12-20 + x reps

Bi's

Chins Bicep Emphasis 3 sets + x reps
    Barbell Curls 3 sets of 5-8 + x reps
    Reverse Grip Cable Curls 3 sets of 12-20 + x reps

I should be fried after this
    i like going to other gyms to show people what intensity looks like....but I hate going as I am not used the weights / layout haha
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

i like going to other gyms to show people what intensity looks like....but I hate going as I am not used the weights / layout haha
    Yeah buddy, good thing i'll be bringing headphones to be in the zone. I've had a chance to scope out the place so good advantage for me.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

I love trying out new gyms. Of course, it takes learning the diffferent equipment. I recently joined a old new gym, where I started. ive been to five gyms around here and switch every so often just because of the machinery or one place has heavier dumbbells, one place I have a dedicated training partner, etc and to change things up
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.65%

I love trying out new gyms. Of course, it takes learning the diffferent equipment. I recently joined a old new gym, where I started. ive been to five gyms around here and switch every so often just because of the machinery or one place has heavier dumbbells, one place I have a dedicated training partner, etc and to change things up

its always a great thing to change things up. makes things more interesting
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.8%

Yeah buddy, good thing i'll be bringing headphones to be in the zone. I've had a chance to scope out the place so good advantage for me.

im actually on vacation now and had to pick a gym.... went in there, tore it up... definatly got a bunch of "lookers" haha
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

That's a really good plan, i'm about to call up powerhouse over here and check it out. Change is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    its always a great thing to change things up. makes things more interesting
    Definitely, LA Fitness isn't for me but i'm gonna try two other gyms and see how they are.

im actually on vacation now and had to pick a gym.... went in there, tore it up... definatly got a bunch of "lookers" haha
    They're called admirers! Haha
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.8%

That's a really good plan, i'm about to call up powerhouse over here and check it out. Change is good!

Definitely, LA Fitness isn't for me but i'm gonna try two other gyms and see how they are.

haha fact
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.65%

lol I kinda wanna try out planet fitness. do some heavy deadlifts and make that lunk alarm go off
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

lol I kinda wanna try out planet fitness. do some heavy deadlifts and make that lunk alarm go off
    Ahahaah do it and get a video!

Took some pic's today and my back looks WAY better now, cuts are coming in and a ton more separation. I'll upload them later after i train but it's only been about 18 days between them. HIT training sucks sometimes because of how painful it is but it works really really well, i'm doing a 3D Position of Flexion + X-Reps set-up and LOVE IT.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

7/30/12

Name:  100_1645.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  575.8 KB

8/18/12

Name:  100_1666.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  575.4 KB

Not sure on weight but definitely improvements!
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.8%

that would be AWESOME... just be as sterotypical as you can be
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

I see fat has melted off nicely. Nicework

its a hard battle getting lean and maintaining, once you get it though you can up slowly calories and maintain leanness.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.8%

i like to stay lean and add weight slowly so that it is quality.... i dont like to do the bulk / cut
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

I see fat has melted off nicely. Nicework

its a hard battle getting lean and maintaining, once you get it though you can up slowly calories and maintain leanness.
    Thanks, i would say it's more of a time consuming process. My flaw is i don't fluctuate my calories when dieting which is what works the best so far. High calorie day followed by a lower one and consistently changing my intake without a 500-800 calorie range. I notice fat comes off faster with it, I've got frank zane's book and i've been applying some of his principles since he came in shredded!

i like to stay lean and add weight slowly so that it is quality.... i dont like to do the bulk / cut
    I like both approaches but i wouldn't let it get out of hand like i did the first time, the strength gains are crazy so i would say it has it's merit but the sacrifice is time for cutting. I'm going to add slowly this winter and see how it goes, all while making consistent progress weight/reps wise, pretty much spent the entire summer re learning all my form and now it's dialed in. Now comes the weight!

Similar Forum Threads

1. tiny's 3 MONTH HGHpro LOG OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 10:41 PM
  2. Kleen's AI Sports Z3 and STOKED Review
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 09:20 PM
  3. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 11:54 PM
  4. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:25 AM