Tiny is STOKED to get LEAN and MEAN with DAA!! AI SPORTS SPONSORED

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Sucks with the ticket bro...they can be very unforgiving. Nice work on the waist reduction though. That area for me is always last to go.
    Yeah he said as long as i go to court the points will be dropped though, i hate the waist fat it takes forever but cool thing is i see other parts coming in more like chest/back/legs

Did back again today worked pretty well i dropped a few sets to allow for more recovery worked a lot better and i feel more energetic. Diet was a little off the past few days but now gonna start grinding on it again.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

I feel ya in the nutrition lagging. I am finally getting my head out of my a$$ focusing more on nutrition and training instead of sitting around feeling bad for myself lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quick little update:

THink i am gonna start a fresh new log (still with AI sports products!)

Today i increased my 20 rep Yoke bar Squat by 10lbs (155 -> 165) I attempted 175 and got to 15 before almost passing out haha
    Been hitting legs with 20+ reps and i can see them changing already.

Flat DB bench is up to 90's for 5 reps!! Getting close to my goal of the 100's
    Back i'm training with a new style of stretch type overload reps where i go almost full stretch and do half reps. my lats have started responding so i tried it for bi's as well. gonna take a few more sessions to see!
    Tri's have been reacting well to kickbacks and skullcrushers high reps. The super set is insane since even though the weight is light i keep the muscle almost fully lengthened to increase tension.
    Shoulders i'm trying 1 arm variations such as 1 arm db upright row, 1 arm cable laterals i like them!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Quick little update:

Today i increased my 20 rep Yoke bar Squat by 10lbs (155 -> 165) I attempted 175 and got to 15 before almost passing out haha

Back i'm training with a new style of stretch type overload reps where i go almost full stretch and do half reps. my lats have started responding so i tried it for bi's as well. gonna take a few more sessions to see!
    Tri's have been reacting well to kickbacks and skullcrushers high reps. The super set is insane since even though the weight is light i keep the muscle almost fully lengthened to increase tension.
    Shoulders i'm trying 1 arm variations such as 1 arm db upright row, 1 arm cable laterals i like them!
    Nice man!

Its always a good thing to change up your workouts from time to time
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I feel ya in the nutrition lagging. I am finally getting my head out of my a$$ focusing more on nutrition and training instead of sitting around feeling bad for myself lol
    thats the construction way to beat depression!

Yeah he said as long as i go to court the points will be dropped though, i hate the waist fat it takes forever but cool thing is i see other parts coming in more like chest/back/legs

Did back again today worked pretty well i dropped a few sets to allow for more recovery worked a lot better and i feel more energetic. Diet was a little off the past few days but now gonna start grinding on it again.
    I have dieted down every year for almost ten years now, bulk up in winter and diet down and try for a six pack and it is a learning progress!

Quick little update:

it feels so good to almost pass out sometimes, it makes life better for me and the endorphin high I get.

I tried one arm db upright row recently and felt a twinge so I may have done them too heavy what my tendons were used to. went up to like 35-40 lbs and I can do seated side laterals with 50lbs and bent over laterals pretty heavy.

As for an AI product pick your poison and please message everything-name, address and product and ill send it out
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

tiny gettin hooked up again, 'grats bro! happy 4th btw
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Nice man!

Its always a good thing to change up your workouts from time to time
    Definitely, love this style training for legs i think it's the ultimate test of wits!

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    thats the construction way to beat depression!

I have dieted down every year for almost ten years now, bulk up in winter and diet down and try for a six pack and it is a learning progress!

it feels so good to almost pass out sometimes, it makes life better for me and the endorphin high I get.

I tried one arm db upright row recently and felt a twinge so I may have done them too heavy what my tendons were used to. went up to like 35-40 lbs and I can do seated side laterals with 50lbs and bent over laterals pretty heavy.

As for an AI product pick your poison and please message everything-name, address and product and ill send it out
    Damn that's pretty intense for seated laterals, i actually had the same issue with the 1 arm db upright row, i just kept rotating my hand until i felt it work my delt without any discomfort, have to do high reps with it too. BIG BOULDA SHOULDAS!

Do you think i could run Raspberry Ketones + African Mango? That would be a sweet fat burning stack!

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    tiny gettin hooked up again, 'grats bro! happy 4th btw
    HAPPY 4TH TO YOU ALL! BLOW STUFF UP AND CELEBRATE OUR INDEPENDENCE
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Update: Waist is down to 36.25!! Not like i care about a number but i can honestly see me getting down to 32" maybe less since i still have to lose the rest of my love handles. About to go train chest and tri's!
    last to go on men! Keep at it
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    last to go on men! Keep at it
    Yup! Definitely am killing it every workout.

Today i did Back/Bi's I should call it "lats and bi's" since i focus 100% on lat contractions but today i noticed that my back has been responding very well to how i'm training now. I seriously have forged the mind muscle connection to them and as i do go heavy on a few exercises, the majority i just focus on contracting. Plus combine that with leaning up and i am noticing my back is BIG. The love handles being gone will show it in all it's glory.

From this point forward on isolation movements there seems to be this median between the weight and my efforts on contraction. If you can squeeze the 30's really hard but barely feel the 40's then it makes sense to use the lighter weight even if it's easier. My back is going to be proof of it! I want to have an absolutely epic back my lats insert somewhere below my waist so i'm going to try and fill them out so they literally look like wings. Chest is still a work in progress but is still getting better. Gonna start training shoulders extremely strict and see how they respond. Funny thing is i only did 10 sets for lats today but those were some INTENSE sets and with my lats isolated they were done. It can be said differently if your using your arms/rear delts/middle back. My goal right now is to have laser like focus on what muscle i'm working so i can get results exactly where i want them.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Was extremely hot out today and it exhausted me before i even trained, still managed to kill shoulders but legs were out of the question for PR's so i did 5 sets of 5 reps with 30 seconds rest on squats and SLDL's which were a lot more difficult than i thought. By the last set i just barely made 5 reps on the squats with safety bar.

Found a new technique for shoulders as far as laterals go, i only allow my arms to drop halfway so i keep all the tension on the side delt, only used 15lb dumbbells for 20 reps and had an insane pump!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

i did that exact thin yest. for my shoulders, pump was crazy..... proper from on laterals makes me feel like a b***h lol
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    i did that exact thin yest. for my shoulders, pump was crazy..... proper from on laterals makes me feel like a b***h lol
    Haha my friend who just started working out hates laterals since he can't use any weight. He needs to not complain considering that some exercises are more about form than anything else! I only used 15's i could have used 20's but i wanted to wait and see how it felt.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Haha my friend who just started working out hates laterals since he can't use any weight. He needs to not complain considering that some exercises are more about form than anything else! I only used 15's i could have used 20's but i wanted to wait and see how it felt.
    always better to start lower and work up because once you KNOW you got it, next time its easier
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

always better to start lower and work up because once you KNOW you got it, next time its easier
    yeah buddy, i have been using the same weights for tri's the past month and i still see improvement. I just work on squeezing harder
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

yeah buddy, i have been using the same weights for tri's the past month and i still see improvement. I just work on squeezing harder
    great point good insight you have there
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Just started doing some circuit style of training with legs and shoulders wow it was pretty intense i kept my form super strict and for the first time i did 5 second negatives on squats let me tell you that was some pump i had!! Gonna get some new pics up for you all! Off to work to fix some machines in the gym then work till 9!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Just started doing some circuit style of training with legs and shoulders wow it was pretty intense i kept my form super strict and for the first time i did 5 second negatives on squats let me tell you that was some pump i had!! Gonna get some new pics up for you all! Off to work to fix some machines in the gym then work till 9!
    Have a good workout man!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Form and the squeeze is the key!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Have a good workout man!
    Thanks man!

Form and the squeeze is the key!
    Without a doubt without a doubt, i actually did something i haven't done which is 30 seconds rest between sets 5 straight sets but the focus is to do really slow reps and concentrate on the muscle. I'm gonna leave the heavy stuff for bulking. I feel every single rep a lot more and i feel like i'm getting every single benefit out of each set. I also added more sets overall since each set isn't as taxing so to speak nervous system wise.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man!

Without a doubt without a doubt, i actually did something i haven't done which is 30 seconds rest between sets 5 straight sets but the focus is to do really slow reps and concentrate on the muscle. I'm gonna leave the heavy stuff for bulking. I feel every single rep a lot more and i feel like i'm getting every single benefit out of each set. I also added more sets overall since each set isn't as taxing so to speak nervous system wise.

That is what dorian yates says slow the negative down because the most muscle damage occurs on the negative. I like to vary things up -switching it it, sometimes, fast reps, sometimes slow reps...I implement them where I find necessary in my training.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

That is what dorian yates says slow the negative down because the most muscle damage occurs on the negative. I like to vary things up -switching it it, sometimes, fast reps, sometimes slow reps...I implement them where I find necessary in my training.
    Gotta keep confusing those muscles
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Same here John, i notice that i always resort back to this style of training though. It's probably the main reason why i look stronger than i actually am. I really think you can build impressive amounts of muscle without super heavy weights. I like them for a shock in the off-season but i swear this style is golden. I recently started Giant set style slow sets and i am watching my body change before my eyes. I take every single rep with focus on the muscle, there will be no more "going through the motion sets" every rep has a purpose in taking me toward my goal and i need to remember that and kick my ego the eff out the way! My strength goals are still there but this is not the time for them! Just to think a while back i could only deadlift 315 for 1 rep and with no direct deadlift training i brought it up to 405 x 5! I actually barely directly train lower back too so it really shocks me how actually drifting away from these "strength" builders i still manage the strength increase.

Did Lats/Bi's today Giant set style and I'm officially training "Instinctively" now

I do not have a set number or reps or sets, there is this feeling of Exhaustion in the muscle where you try to squeeze it and you don't get the same response, that's when i stop. And everything feels just right, When i go heavy i feel like i really do not know what is going to happen because one second you can be fine and the next something tears.
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Same here John, i notice that i always resort back to this style of training though. It's probably the main reason why i look stronger than i actually am. I really think you can build impressive amounts of muscle without super heavy weights. I like them for a shock in the off-season but i swear this style is golden. I recently started Giant set style slow sets and i am watching my body change before my eyes. I take every single rep with focus on the muscle, there will be no more "going through the motion sets" every rep has a purpose in taking me toward my goal and i need to remember that and kick my ego the eff out the way! My strength goals are still there but this is not the time for them! Just to think a while back i could only deadlift 315 for 1 rep and with no direct deadlift training i brought it up to 405 x 5! I actually barely directly train lower back too so it really shocks me how actually drifting away from these "strength" builders i still manage the strength increase.

Did Lats/Bi's today Giant set style and I'm officially training "Instinctively" now

I do not have a set number or reps or sets, there is this feeling of Exhaustion in the muscle where you try to squeeze it and you don't get the same response, that's when i stop. And everything feels just right, When i go heavy i feel like i really do not know what is going to happen because one second you can be fine and the next something tears.
    Jason Huh said the same thing he never counts reps and sets...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with you you dont have to go "heavy" to build big muscles-that you can can more moderate weights. Like you said there is a time and place for it once every blue moon because it does help with strength-going heavy. I have been wanting to do strength training in the 1-3 rep range for at least 2 weeks and up to 4 weeks, then go back to the 6-12 rep ranges.

after reading an article by marc Lobiner I actually think there is benefit from all rep ranges, including above 12. Now for pure hypertrophy 6-12 works best -there are times when other styles of training can really benefit you IMo
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I agree.. you have to switch it up ... fast and slow reps. Not only to confuse your body but also to work the fast twitch fibers. My lifts are SO much better when I really put my head into it and visulaize / focus on the exact muscle working
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

"training instinctively" Very cool
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Jason Huh said the same thing he never counts reps and sets...
    Ironically he is one of my favorite bodybuilders too! I've tried his style of training despite all the negativity towards it and it is really effective if you know how to contract the target muscle properly.

I agree with you you dont have to go "heavy" to build big muscles-that you can can more moderate weights. Like you said there is a time and place for it once every blue moon because it does help with strength-going heavy. I have been wanting to do strength training in the 1-3 rep range for at least 2 weeks and up to 4 weeks, then go back to the 6-12 rep ranges.

after reading an article by marc Lobiner I actually think there is benefit from all rep ranges, including above 12. Now for pure hypertrophy 6-12 works best -there are times when other styles of training can really benefit you IMo
    I still like training heavy don't get me wrong though! Gonna save it for the off season style diet, i like that set up john nice way to hit it hard and shock the body!

I agree.. you have to switch it up ... fast and slow reps. Not only to confuse your body but also to work the fast twitch fibers. My lifts are SO much better when I really put my head into it and visulaize / focus on the exact muscle working
    Without a doubt! I feel like if i can not feel the target muscle working then i am wasting my time and going through the motions, i did it today with chest i visualized Arnold's HUUUGE upper chest and every rep squeezed as hard as i could and slowly lowered the DB's!

"training instinctively" Very cool
    It's pretty much a matter of flexing with the weight until you don't feel that same response and pump starts to go away despite squeezing super hard.

Well today i did chest/tri's and i focused on only doing overhead style work for tri's, i used to avoid ALL of them and i am super happy i did this today. I used a hammer grip style tricep bar and it allowed me to get my elbows in really tight without any/little elbow discomfort. I am so relieved to try this since i feel i really lack long head tricep development which ultimately brings in the most size in front/rear shots. As a result my arms just keep growing, i really think i'm gonna have to back off soon since i'm starting to have them where i want. My chest needs the most work right now my delts/arms just dwarf it. I'm actually shocked how big my delts are underneath that fat! Makes me feel extremely gratified knowing all the super hard work shows. I started with 12" or so arms and absolutely no delt shape or size. Reflecting on that makes me feel extremely accomplished and to strive just as hard or harder to bring up these other areas. I am in full swing of prioritization now, my hamstrings/chest/middle back are going to be first thing to train with the most perfect reps i can do!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Ok lately i've been getting a lot of **** about my lagging upper chest and today i'm sick of it so i'm going to do like 20 sets of shoulders shrugged presses and squeeze my upper chest so hard that it has no choice but to grow. NO MORE LAGGING SHIIIT! In my room with 25lb db's
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I hear ya... Ive been pounding my upper chest and tie ins... must build!!!!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

I hear ya... Ive been pounding my upper chest and tie ins... must build!!!!
    We gotta keep at it we'll get it! I like to do shrugged shoulders back flat db press with my chin on my chest. Did it today i really have no damn clue why i stopped doing them they are the perfect mass builder for upper chest since your on flat you can more than likely use more weight too with a good squeeze.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

something I do is bring the dumbbells ,incline or flat, just over my chin and squeeze the hell outta them, really causes a upper chest, tie in effect
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

something I do is bring the dumbbells ,incline or flat, just over my chin and squeeze the hell outta them, really causes a upper chest, tie in effect
    I did flat with the smith machine but i pressed right around my neck and concentrated on just squeezing the upper portion of my chest (that i need really bad haha) I'm going to just do it every chest session to get it developed and "catch up" to my delts/lower chest. I started doing flyes with my hands on the closest to inner part of the db and they kind of fight to fall outward so you have tension on your chest the entire time but instead of turning my palms towards each other i keep them straight which gives me a bigger stretch and i actually am going to press this way it's like a constant tension technique with dumbbells. Try it! Hands closes to inside plate so the db wants to pull your arms apart. Tore me up haha
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I did flat with the smith machine but i pressed right around my neck and concentrated on just squeezing the upper portion of my chest (that i need really bad haha) I'm going to just do it every chest session to get it developed and "catch up" to my delts/lower chest. I started doing flyes with my hands on the closest to inner part of the db and they kind of fight to fall outward so you have tension on your chest the entire time but instead of turning my palms towards each other i keep them straight which gives me a bigger stretch and i actually am going to press this way it's like a constant tension technique with dumbbells. Try it! Hands closes to inside plate so the db wants to pull your arms apart. Tore me up haha
    Never thought about that with the d/bells... good call
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Never thought about that with the d/bells... good call
    I love it, i like any exercise that keeps 100% focus on the target muscle, compound exercises are a little tricky but isolation i can really hammer them. I went heavy for the first time in a while on back today and suprisingly i was a lot stronger than i thought, The hardest part is trying to squeeze the muscle, i believe that in order to use "full range of motion" with squeezing it you have to first re-learn the entire movement with that weight. For example i was using 160lbs today for wide hammer grip lat pull down and anything past half way it just went back to instinct and pull with everything so instead of doing that i did the half ROM with JUST using my lats. I'm willing to bet if i stay at that weight until i can do 10 full range with that squeeze that my lats will be bigger. I feel like it's the smartest progression because the muscle becomes strong and flexible enough to handle that weight through the entire ROM. It's a type of mind/muscle thing that i think is going to work extremely good. My back is toast right now and i actually noticed today my upper chest is popping out a little more than usual. I think i hit gold with that workout i did ! You gotta think it barely ever gets isolated and wham i hit it so it'd be like a muscle growing the first time maybe even noob like gains! Guess we'll see, tomorrow is hamstrings and delts! Going to imply my theory of heavy weights i used for back today with them and see what happens..
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I love it, i like any exercise that keeps 100% focus on the target muscle, compound exercises are a little tricky but isolation i can really hammer them. I went heavy for the first time in a while on back today and suprisingly i was a lot stronger than i thought, The hardest part is trying to squeeze the muscle, i believe that in order to use "full range of motion" with squeezing it you have to first re-learn the entire movement with that weight. For example i was using 160lbs today for wide hammer grip lat pull down and anything past half way it just went back to instinct and pull with everything so instead of doing that i did the half ROM with JUST using my lats. I'm willing to bet if i stay at that weight until i can do 10 full range with that squeeze that my lats will be bigger. I feel like it's the smartest progression because the muscle becomes strong and flexible enough to handle that weight through the entire ROM. It's a type of mind/muscle thing that i think is going to work extremely good. My back is toast right now and i actually noticed today my upper chest is popping out a little more than usual. I think i hit gold with that workout i did ! You gotta think it barely ever gets isolated and wham i hit it so it'd be like a muscle growing the first time maybe even noob like gains! Guess we'll see, tomorrow is hamstrings and delts! Going to imply my theory of heavy weights i used for back today with them and see what happens..
    I have come up with my own theories , whether they are right or wrong , IDK, just different stuff to experiment with and see how it works-thats why i love bodybuilding its creative
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I have come up with my own theories , whether they are right or wrong , IDK, just different stuff to experiment with and see how it works-thats why i love bodybuilding its creative
    Exactly, its all about trial and error with the training, diet and cardio
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

That is bodybuilding!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Exactly, its all about trial and error with the training, diet and cardio
    Yup yup yup! Been hitting cardio consistently along with eating the same every day. Makes my results a lot more steady so now i know how to approach nutrition better. It's extremely gratifying when the biggest guy in our gym came up and told me that i was doing a really good job and i look way better. He saw me on the stepmaster raining sweat on the floor this guy is a freak too he has to have 22-23 inch LEAN arms too it meant a lot to me, i told him well i am not letting anyone beat me and i will stay on this thing as long as necessary and he proceeded to nod and smile. I think people see that now i am business, everything is coming together and i feel like i'm hitting the peak of training/diet/consistansy, i'm trying to reveal my physique to see where i am at and look/feel great at the same time. Consistancy in diet was a huge link i needed, i am ready to prepare my mind and spirit for the ride of my life. My road to COMPETITION!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Hell yeah! The best advices I could give is learn nutrition in and out , training as well and and your body.

Keep up the good work

I bet its tempting to take sdrol when its sold at the place you work at?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Hell yeah! The best advices I could give is learn nutrition in and out , training as well and and your body.

Keep up the good work

I bet its tempting to take sdrol when its sold at the place you work at?

It is man, i actually have like 3 bottles of it from work and **** as freebees so it's even more tempting. If i do try it, it'll be 10-15mg 4 weeks not gonna go crazy.

I want to continue learning about nutrition and such so i can figure out the best way to diet down for a show while staying full. It's gonna take time just like learning training has!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

It is man, i actually have like 3 bottles of it from work and **** as freebees so it's even more tempting. If i do try it, it'll be 10-15mg 4 weeks not gonna go crazy.

I want to continue learning about nutrition and such so i can figure out the best way to diet down for a show while staying full. It's gonna take time just like learning training has!
    I have a bunch of sdrol as well. (its around 16 bottles still) I've been waiting to hit my goal weight then Ill give it a run. Im doing a 5aohp and mass drop run right now.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. tiny's 3 MONTH HGHpro LOG OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 08:41 PM
  2. Kleen's AI Sports Z3 and STOKED Review
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 07:20 PM
  3. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 09:54 PM
  4. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:25 PM