Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Okay today was like WTF, i tried the new nanovapor and not sure if i took too much or what but i felt very hot/too energetic/anxious. Made me literally not want to train. I may have to only do 1 scoop but i still managed PR's on all 3 main lifts by some miracle, i swear my rest intervals were 1 minute TOPS so i facked up that part..

Squat 305 x 3, 275 x 8 (THIS WAS SO DAMN HARD FOR SOME REASON) PR.
    Bench 200 x 3, 170 x 8 Felt O.K. PR.
    BB Row 180 x 5 good reps was good PR.
    Then my assistance exercises kinda went downhill from there, joints started feeling really "dry" i ate low carbs yesterday and that could be why.. Didn't even bother with weighted pull ups or Dips.

I don't want to jump the gun but i have already gained 20+lbs on all my lifts, Maybe i just need high calories for a day and see how i feel on monday. I have to take into considering dieting etc. Any opinions??
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Go and try that high cal day and throw in some carbs. I start to get lethargic after a few days of very low carbs, but a refeed always gets the gears turning again...also you'll probably notice a nice "food pump" which is always cool.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Go and try that high cal day and throw in some carbs. I start to get lethargic after a few days of very low carbs, but a refeed always gets the gears turning again...also you'll probably notice a nice "food pump" which is always cool.
    That's what i'm planning on doing, i got my fix yesterday with carbs after the workout haha. I want to start carb cycling so i can finish this diet and just eat normally at maintenance. I feel good today, i have a set plan diet wise that will involve 1-2 days low carbs and always carb up on the 3rd day with moderate carbs. Never done it before so well see how it goes, gonna love me some chicken/cheese/eggs/turkey/beef!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Always have since my shoulder started bothering me, i just HAVE to do it since my joints will really bother me. 5x5 is nice because i am only adding 5-10lbs on each exercise a week keeping the same form.
    Good... its funny... you never notice how much you use a specific muscle until its injured!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Okay i'm officially deloading for a week or two, shoulder is just getting more irritated. It's just overworked so i'm going to go very light the rest of the week on all pushing movements. Squats are still improving so i'm just gonna stick at 305 and try to get up to 20 reps. Got 7 today with form fixed.

Plus all the low carb days are catching up to me i feel so damn tired now, time to pump up the volume and lower the weights!
  6. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Okay i'm officially deloading for a week or two, shoulder is just getting more irritated. It's just overworked so i'm going to go very light the rest of the week on all pushing movements. Squats are still improving so i'm just gonna stick at 305 and try to get up to 20 reps. Got 7 today with form fixed.

Plus all the low carb days are catching up to me i feel so damn tired now, time to pump up the volume and lower the weights!
    Good call, got to listen to the body.

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Yeah buddy, plus my diet is starting to get really intense with lowering carbs and such. Think it's the only way i'll diet from now on i like how effective it is. Just sucks when your like a zombie almost, the energy you get from protein/fat is a lot more different than carbs. Not as alert and kind of drowsy like.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yeah buddy, plus my diet is starting to get really intense with lowering carbs and such. Think it's the only way i'll diet from now on i like how effective it is. Just sucks when your like a zombie almost, the energy you get from protein/fat is a lot more different than carbs. Not as alert and kind of drowsy like.
    I wouldnt recommend it just yet -but maybe I would lol ec stack at 25/200 works wonders first thing upon awaking when trying to get really lean. Only use this when trying to get real lean because when getting lean you can do this without it. Its something to be researched
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I wouldnt recommend it just yet -but maybe I would lol ec stack at 25/200 works wonders first thing upon awaking when trying to get really lean. Only use this when trying to get real lean because when getting lean you can do this without it. Its something to be researched
    Will definitely look that up for the future John, thanks for the recommendation. So far so good with how things are going, getting more compliments too

Going to have a major carb up day this weekend just once a week then back to the grind. Gonna kill it this month!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Life can be rough without carbs, but over time you will get used to functioning without them...you almost build up a tolerance to a carb free or cycling lifestyle...for me at least. Id be interested to see how things progress for you.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Life can be rough without carbs, but over time you will get used to functioning without them...you almost build up a tolerance to a carb free or cycling lifestyle...for me at least. Id be interested to see how things progress for you.
    I agree, i'm like re-learning how to function xD but anyways i can really really tell my sensitivity to carbs is building because today i had a small meal of a measly 37 carbs and i feel like i just took a pre-workout haha but i have a game plan that MAY allow me to have some epic PR workouts even while low carb cycling. Plan is to take 1 scoop Karbolic (about 50 carbs from potatoes/rice) about 1 hour pre workout with 6 Vasotropin by gaspari, i'm hoping it shuttles the carbs straight to my muscles and i have a limited energy source JUST enough to hit some PR's and finish my session. Only other carbs will be another scoop karbolic post workout. Gonna see how that goes!

Also my vascularity IMMEDIATELY popped out after that small carb meal. About to go do more cardio with a friend!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    you HAVE to listen to your body... I used to just train through it, but now I realize its better to repair for a day or two instead of being injured and out for weeks or months
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    you HAVE to listen to your body... I used to just train through it, but now I realize its better to repair for a day or two instead of being injured and out for weeks or months
    exactly, today i did high reps with drop sets and just went for insane pumps which were kind of there but not really considering the lack of carbs. Gonna have a small carb meal right now and relax lol
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

yeah man you get the "carb pump" from introducing carbs into the system after a low carb cycle...The veins come out something fierce. I use this sometimes as an indicator that I am effectively restoring carbohydrate levels...may not be the best most scientific method, but it helps me.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

yeah man you get the "carb pump" from introducing carbs into the system after a low carb cycle...The veins come out something fierce. I use this sometimes as an indicator that I am effectively restoring carbohydrate levels...may not be the best most scientific method, but it helps me.
    I went by that too haha, i can definitely see my veins more after that carb up day. Today it's back to low carbs though!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.55%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

I went by that too haha, i can definitely see my veins more after that carb up day. Today it's back to low carbs though!
    I have such a hard time on low carb. I get cranky something fierce.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

I have such a hard time on low carb. I get cranky something fierce.
    Yep me too! After day five or so seriously don't F*CK with me lol
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Same here guys haha it is absolutely horrible but i've decided to just increase my activity rather than carb cycle for now, now training 6 days a week low volume but more frequent. From the experience i had with that powerlifting split i noticed i recovered fairly quick so now i am going to try and apply it to bodybuilding every workout there are around 5 exercises with 2-3 sets each thats it for 2 bodyparts
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

here is a little tip when a person is on hormonals they can low carb it and still get great pumps because of the androgens. without hormonals, such is not the case. That is why i love them pre contest

I am not recommend anyone do them , only to get your goals, if that is what it takes to get your goals.

There is much more to bodybuilding than hormonals- with the main being nutrition..in addition, training, sleep , then supplements.

Keep up the good work Nick
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%

here is a little tip when a person is on hormonals they can low carb it and still get great pumps because of the androgens. without hormonals, such is not the case. That is why i love them pre contest

I am not recommend anyone do them , only to get your goals, if that is what it takes to get your goals.

There is much more to bodybuilding than hormonals- with the main being nutrition..in addition, training, sleep , then supplements.

exactly!!!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

I agree man, i am thinking of trying halodrol still but i think i will be able to get their without it this time. I'd rather save my receptors for a bulking superdrol cycle or something. I do plan to start bulking in mid July or August so guess well see from that point. Thanks John appreciate it. I'll get some new pics up tomorrow to show you all where i'm at now.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Current Setup:

-Sunday: Back Thickness And Biceps fullness (scapula retraction emphasis for back)
    WG Pull Up top end ROM
    Bent Row UnderHand grip
    T-Bar Row Close grip
    Ez Bar curl ss/ preacher machine
    -Monday: Legs and shoulders
    Front Squat
    Leg ext top end ROM
    GluteHamRaise
    Seated Calve raise
    Seated DB laterals ss/ standing laterals
    lat pull rear delt row
    Arms bent and back db shrugs
    -Tuesday: Chest/Tri's (upper chest emphasis)
    Inc. DB press
    Slight Inc. DB press
    Chest dips
    Rope Pushdown ss/ skull crushers
    Cable xover
    -Wednesday: OFF
    -Thursday: Back Width and Biceps (lat and brachialis emphasis)

Hammer grip pull ups bottom ROM
    Bent Row overhand grip
    Hammer grip wide pull down
    Hammer grip bar 21's
    Seated hammer curls
    -Friday: Legs and shoulders
    Stiff leg deads
    low bar barbell squat
    GlutehamRaise
    DB Lunges
    Standing calve raise
    Wide grip upright row
    lat bar rear delt row
    -Saturday: Chest/Tri's
    DB press flat
    Slight incline db press
    High incline db press
    Dips ss/ skullcrushers
    CG Bench ss/tri kickbacks

Repeat

2-3 sets per exercise, a LOT lower volume than i used to do. SO far i have left the gym feeling a lot more energetic and not as stressed out. I really am starting to love skull crushers!
    Rep range is all over the place, some exercises i go heavy on and some lighter depending on how i feel. Tried to tailor this program to how my body has reacted. It likes frequency but not tons of heavy sets. This should workout perfectly. So far my first prediction was 100% spot on, i predicted my hunger would rise around 6-12 and it has been picking up a lot right around that time ironically. Did chest/tri's today and had an epic pump that even lasted all throughout my cardio and a little while i was at home almost 1 hour later!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Updated Pic's! Weight is between 228-233Lbs ironically my weight is still almost the same every week but i look better and better.

Name:  100_1633.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  579.5 KB

Name:  100_1637.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  579.2 KB
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

Same here guys haha it is absolutely horrible but i've decided to just increase my activity rather than carb cycle for now, now training 6 days a week low volume but more frequent. From the experience i had with that powerlifting split i noticed i recovered fairly quick so now i am going to try and apply it to bodybuilding every workout there are around 5 exercises with 2-3 sets each thats it for 2 bodyparts
    Sounds like a good plan.. just keep watching how your body is responding
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Good work bro as usual...also looking forward to seeing how this new protocol works for you.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Good work bro as usual...also looking forward to seeing how this new protocol works for you.
    Thanks green, i'm busting my booty! So far so good though i'm only doing like 2 sets per exercise and stopping short of failure on some. Today i hit 205 x 10 true ATG squat. I was soooo damn low i felt my entire legs/ass working and almost had a pump. My appetite is really picking up today so i'm gonna adjust my diet accordingly. Also did SLDL 315 x 10 today which i think next time i'll go lighter and stretch more either way today worked out amazing since i took 1 scoop of C4, I have been off pre workouts for a week and my tolerance is already back to how it used to be but the plan from now on is to only use a pre workout when i am tired, and other days i will just use 5g citrulline with 4 nanostim for focus and pumps. The caffiene literally kicked in super hard today i was surprised!
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Thanks green, i'm busting my booty! So far so good though i'm only doing like 2 sets per exercise and stopping short of failure on some. Today i hit 205 x 10 true ATG squat. I was soooo damn low i felt my entire legs/ass working and almost had a pump. My appetite is really picking up today so i'm gonna adjust my diet accordingly. Also did SLDL 315 x 10 today which i think next time i'll go lighter and stretch more either way today worked out amazing since i took 1 scoop of C4, I have been off pre workouts for a week and my tolerance is already back to how it used to be but the plan from now on is to only use a pre workout when i am tired, and other days i will just use 5g citrulline with 4 nanostim for focus and pumps. The caffiene literally kicked in super hard today i was surprised!
    Watch out Nanostim still has stims as well...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Watch out Nanostim still has stims as well...
    Just some Yohimbine but its for focus, im more worried about caffeine it's been killing my energy
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

massive shoulders. what do you attribute that shoulder mass too?

nice work. Your testosterone is surging right now and by the sounds of it, the quick recovery means that it is. Take advantage of your test levels and I suggest waiting as long as you can to try a hormonal.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

massive shoulders. what do you attribute that shoulder mass too?

nice work. Your testosterone is surging right now and by the sounds of it, the quick recovery means that it is. Take advantage of your test levels and I suggest waiting as long as you can to try a hormonal.
    Thanks John they are one of my favorite body parts to train I used to always start with the traditional front/side/rear style shoulder workout but now i usually start with rear/side and maybe do front, i do rest pause high reps with them and drop sets, my favorite movments so far are seated laterals focusing on bringing my pinky and elbow up for side delts/rear delts. For rear delts i go to a lat pull down grab the bar but do not sit in the pad, squat sort of to stabilize myself and i focus on lifting my shoulders up slightly and using a wide grip bar i pull just enough to feel my rear delt contract and try to squeeze, higher reps usually for everything since they seem to respond best to them. Rest/pause sometimes on that too. Only body part that seems to respond to heavy stuff is my chest, shoulders sometimes will go heavier on but not unless i hit a stagnate.

I noticed my rear delt popping out last workout and i was so excited i just kept looking at it, i want to say shoulders are a pump to grow muscle. My tri's have been responding a lot better to stretch style stuff lately like skullcrushers and overhead extensions too. Just some notes!

I'll be dieting for the rest of next month then adding some more calories to see how it goes!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

good notes. I think your onto something about shoulders responding better to higher reps and a pump, have a great weekend my friend
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

I just started a new protocol and it has a day that focuses on strictly shoulders. I cant recall ever training shoulders this hard. I am also finding that it is not as easy for me to isolate shoulder muscles during lifts as is with other body parts. This is a real eye opener...perhaps my shoulders have a bit of catching up to do.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

good notes. I think your onto something about shoulders responding better to higher reps and a pump, have a great weekend my friend
    Definitely, they seem to respond a ton better with the pump not sure why but i did high rep wide grip upright rows and had an insane pump. Never done them before i only use a ROM that feels comfortable and doesn't hurt. Thanks man you too!

I just started a new protocol and it has a day that focuses on strictly shoulders. I cant recall ever training shoulders this hard. I am also finding that it is not as easy for me to isolate shoulder muscles during lifts as is with other body parts. This is a real eye opener...perhaps my shoulders have a bit of catching up to do.
    It will come with practice man, practice makes perfect once you get the feel of them down. I made the mistake of just going super heavy on them when all i needed to do was slow down and focus more on the muscle with more reps. You'll get it!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Here are my new gadgets! The hooks are AMAZING already put 5lbs on my DB press and added 3 reps within just starting!

Fat Gripz

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Here are my new gadgets! The hooks are AMAZING already put 5lbs on my DB press and added 3 reps within just starting!

Fat Gripz

nice. I just got some versa grips. they are okay, wraps are close to as good in my opinion.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

nice. I just got some versa grips. they are okay, wraps are close to as good in my opinion.
    I was thinking about getting those, they really aren't that much better? That's a bummer, i might get some isolator straps or something.

Update on Fat Grips
    I love these more every time i train i use them for 2-5 sets. My grip strength is improving drastically, today i did something new and did just a static grip hold with only 35Lb Dumbbells my gym's db's have thicker handles already so throwing the grips on them made them like AXLE dumbbell handles! Had a friend who is absolutely gigantic try them and he was like hollly shiit haha

This new routine is golden, just dialing in the correct food intake now. Appetite has shot up quite drastically and i actually have gained 1-2Lbs but look a lot leaner. Gonna have more pic's up soon Still using DAA my libido is crazy!!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Update: Waist is down to 36.25!! Not like i care about a number but i can honestly see me getting down to 32" maybe less since i still have to lose the rest of my love handles. About to go train chest and tri's!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%

Update: Waist is down to 36.25!! Not like i care about a number but i can honestly see me getting down to 32" maybe less since i still have to lose the rest of my love handles. About to go train chest and tri's!
    I feel ya brotha. Love handles are the worse, its hard to get rid of them lol
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    I feel ya brotha. Love handles are the worse, its hard to get rid of them lol
    They slowly but surely go away but damn yeah it takes forever!

So i got a stupid ticket today driving in an unfamiliar part of town, was really stupid considering the cop was a dick and even with a perfect slate clean record he didn't even give me a warning x.x

Tomorrow training lats/back width, forearms were really sore today but i have noticed a good increase in grip strength! I'm gonna try to save the fat grips just for warmup sets so i can still hit my back hard. I was actually thinking about getting lifting Hooks so i can go super heavy and hit the muscle without my grip being an issue even though it's improving i can maximally stimulate my back!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Sucks with the ticket bro...they can be very unforgiving. Nice work on the waist reduction though. That area for me is always last to go.

Similar Forum Threads

1. tiny's 3 MONTH HGHpro LOG OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 09:41 PM
  2. Kleen's AI Sports Z3 and STOKED Review
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 08:20 PM
  3. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 10:54 PM
  4. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 11:25 PM